The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still couldn't quite believe what had just happened.

"Did you plan this?" I asked

She looked a little shameful and sat on the bed beside me.

"Sort of," she replied. "I'll admit I have had a fantasy about being with a woman for a long time. Sam told me about the club and I got curious, but I didn't have a reason to go there."

"Then I found the bag and the idea came into my head. I just wanted to see what it was like. I wasn't expecting this to happen. Sorry." She looked apprehensive.

"Do I look like I'm complaining?" I said with a grin

She threw her arms around me and gave me huge hug. We got undressed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we had breakfast and then I was left with the TV remote, dressed in one of Sam's dressing gowns, while the "girls" went shopping for some male clothes so I could go home without embarrassment.

They arrived back several hours later with more bags than the tee shirt, jeans, and trainers required. I got dressed and we said our goodbyes, swapping phone numbers and a promise to call them next time we went on a "date".

In the taxi on the way home I said, "I see you couldn't resist buying a new outfit for yourself."

"Who said it was for me?" she replied with a wicked smile. "I rather liked Simone, and I'd like to see her again, I also bought some toys I think she might like."

I think I can safely say our relationship is no longer in a rut!

12