The Date

Story Info
Stephanie's date has no clue that she's wearing paint.
1.2k words
3.32
10.8k
12
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This particular day just after my high school graduation and two months before Labor Day is one that I will remember for the rest of my life. It's something that I had dreamt of doing but I needed the assistance of a pro. They all said that I was under age until the day that I showed an ID proving that I'm 18.

I have small breasts and a gentle curve at the waist. My hips are somewhat curvier though I'm not exactly hour-glass. I'm ok with my figure. It's what God gave me. I've been told that I'm pretty so that helps my self-image.

It actually all started late one evening just before the ceremony. I was hanging out by the high school gymnasium entrance with my girlfriends Tina and Lisa. We were laughing and cracking jokes, getting stoned. The "weed" was really good quality.

On a dare Lisa streaked about a hundred meters through the illumination of street lamps.

Lisa is not built the same as me. Her breasts are larger, her waist and hips curvier. Also, she's Brunette. Tina and I are blonds.

Anyway, that incident led to me doing something that I had been thinking about probably since April.

A Monday afternoon saw the three of us sitting in Cafe Nero.

I brought up the topic. "Do you guys know that there's a shop in town that does body art?"

"Painting by Jen," said Lisa.

"I'm goin' to do it, get painted and walk the city streets as if I am wearing clothes."

My girlfriends looked at me and giggled.

"Naked," Tina asked.

"It will appear to be cutoffs and teeshirt."

At that moment I took the decision to go out painted but first I needed to make an important call to a boy.

Todd McCoy was in my English class and we also had a study period together. We used to chit chat occasionally and got to know each other, although I admit, not well.

Todd is a lean 5 9 blond with blue eyes. I find him attractive as do most girls. Tina thinks he gorgeous.

"Stephanie I think he has a crush you you."

Tina would have no reason to make up anything like that.

"I'm gonna call him just as soon as I get painted."

Lisa shared important information that would decide which day I get painted.

"He works in the book store."

I placed the call just then while we girls were still sitting in Cafe Nero. I heard it ring three times. Todd pick up. Pick up. It's important.

"Hello Stephanie," said Todd into the cell phone putting me at ease.

"Todd, If you're not working Friday night do you want to go for ice cream?"

"Sure," he said. After a silent second he added, "thanks for asking."

"Then I'll see you about 7ish." I replied.

I pumped my fist in the air and shouted, "WOO HOO."

"You go girl," said Tina.

Lisa reiterated.

On Friday afternoon at 2 we three came to "Body Art by Jen" situated in the plaza between a hairdresser and a Thai food restaurant.

A brunette with breast-length hair and brown eyes and a welcoming smile greeted us.

"Hello Ladies what can I do for you?"

My friends pointed at me standing between them.

Lisa spoke for us. "She wants to get painted."

"ALL right. Come right over here." Jen indicated the counter.

"Your name is," asked Jen.

"Stephanie Tattaglia," I said.

"Stephanie I need to see an ID."

On that note I took my wallet from my pocketbook and my driver's license from my wallet.

Jen looked at it for a second or two then handed it back to me. I stuffed it back into the wallet.

"What kind of outfit would you like?"

"Can you do the Jessica Simpson super skinny jeans with that lace sheer cami?"

"We sure can," said Jen.

I pulled the Visa Master card from my wallet, a card borrowed from my mom. I doubted very much she would've loaned the card if she knew my plan so I told her that I wanted to buy a painting.

"That comes to $160."

Jen swiped my card.

"OK Stand on that platform and get naakeeed."

Leaving my clothes on pegs and underwear on a bench, I stepped onto the platform. I watched attentively while Jen and an assistant filled small cups with paint.

Jen asked, "what are you girls planning."

She probably guessed Youtube video.

I replied, "Just a walk, then I have a date tonight."

"Cool," said Jen. "He'll like you in that outfit."

I giggled and they began painting meticulously. The feel of a soft brush stroking my small breasts felt good. Why can't it feel this good on my entire body?

Time was passing slowly. My girlfriends had left and would catch me later.

It was 6 P M and I was back with my friends.

I made the call and would make the effort to remain calm.

Five minutes passed before Todd came. We hugged. My head rested against his shoulder.

"Stephanie I'm so glad you asked me here. I have the biggest crush on you."

"Prove it by kissing me on the mouth."

His lips touched mine. Our mouths opened letting tongues probe.

Todd and I indulged in chocolate chip and pistachio respectively while making small talk. Does he realize that I am completely naked? I would love to tell him tonight. I don't want him knowing it already.

In Todd's bedroom we stood facing one another. His hands slide down to the buckle.

Sunset will happen in an hour at the back side of the Laffrey house.

"Are you trying to undress me?"

He withdrew his hands.

"I'm so sorry."

His apology was much appreciated.

"I'm ALREADY naked."

His jaw dropped. He looked at me in stunned disbelief.

"This is body paint hon."

We were both recuperating from uninhibited sex when Todd sat upright and lit a cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoke."

"Yah I do," he said then took another drag.

"May I have one please?"

Todd gave me my first ever cigarette, a cigarette I smoked without feeling queasy. The previously empty ashtray now contained two ciggies, mine and his.

I had a lament. "I wish my breasts are bigger. These make me feel as though I don't need a bra."

Todd attempted to console me. "My sister Chelsea has small breasts. She's an A cup."

"I hate it. I want them to be bigger."

"Stephanie I think your very pretty."

Two days passed. Todd has started his shift at Barnes and Noble leaving me to make my own entertainment.

I had changed out of my waitress uniform into ripped bluejeans and puff-sleeve off-the-shoulder floral-print not even a half hour earlier and I'm hanging out with my girlfriends.

Having pulled the New Ports from my jeans pocket, I flamed one with my Bic. A deep drag and a long exhalation sends smoke streaming from my lips. My girlfriends, themselves smokers, look at me.

Tina, who was then holding a cigarette at her knee, made a remark.

"It's about time you started smoking with us."

"I hate being left out of anything."

Lisa started a long detailed story about the recent incident involving her boyfriend.

I asked, "are you guys still going to see each other."

"I hope so. I don't wanna break up over it."