The Date: Flight of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexis_m
alexis_m
31 Followers

"Quite lovely, if I do say so myself." She observed. She lowered herself back into the chair. Which perfume would she choose for this exotic date? "No doubt about this decision. Red Door." It always made her feel sexy and she had worn it the first time that she and Bill had made love. She sprayed just the right amount from the bottle onto each side of her neck, on each wrist, between her breasts, and even lifted her dress to make sure that her most intimate parts were perfumed as well. "Oh yes", she remembered, and applied the fragrance liberally on her feet and behind her knees. Now she was ready. What time was it? Just as she was checking her watch, the phone rang again.

"Hello?"

"Are you ready?" It was Bill.

"Ready for what?" she said in her most sultry voice.

"You'll see. And if you don't mind, bring those sexy black crutches, OK?" Bill asked a little sheepishly.

"You devil. You only want me for my 'sexy' crutches," Alexis teased him back.

"Right, right. And your sexy feet, too." Bill laughed.

Just then Alexis heard her doorbell ring. On the phone, Bill heard it too.

"I'll see you soon, my darling." Bill said as he hung up the phone before Alexis could respond.

Her heart leaped into her throat as she anticipated seeing Bill standing at her door. She almost flew in her chair to the front door and looked into the security monitor just to be sure it was he. It wasn't. Instead, it was a tall man in a black uniform and cap. A chauffeur? Alexis spoke into the microphone and asked the man who he was.

"I am Ronald Holmes, here at the request of Mr. William Stuart. I am to escort Ms. Alexis Morgen to a meeting with Mr. Stuart."

Alexis was impressed. As she opened the door, she looked beyond the chauffeur and saw a shiny white stretch limousine. Oh my! This was a surprise!

"May I take a bag for you?" the uniformed man asked.

"Certainly," Alexis responded politely, still amazed at what was happening. "Come with me."

She led him back through the house to where she had left her bag. "That bag goes," she said, pointing, and then motioned across the room. "And please bring those crutches as well."

The two made their way back to the front door where Alexis picked up her purse and took one last adoring look at the beautiful red roses still on the table in her foyer. Alexis pressed her code into the alarm, then exited with Ronald right behind. She pulled the front door closed and locked it behind her.

The chauffer placed her bag and crutches in the trunk of the car and opened the door of the limo for Alexis. He offered his hand to assist her from her chair. Alexis pulled herself erect on his strong arm, turned and seated herself on the elegant leather seat. She lifted first her right and then her left leg inside. She waited as Ronald folded her chair, added it to the trunk and closed the lid. He returned to her and assured himself that she was comfortably inside. As the door was closed, she felt as if she had just entered the chariot to her future.

Alexis leaned back against the soft white leather and tried to relax. On the seat next to her lay a single red rose and a note. She had been so excited when she got in that she hadn't even noticed them. In a side cabinet was a silver ice bucket that was full of ice and what appeared to be an open bottle of Champagne. Alexis picked up the note and read quietly out loud.

"My dearest Alexis. Please accept this rose as a token of my desire for you and my longing to see you soon. Help yourself to the Dom Perignon. There is a glass in the cabinet next to the seat. Ronald opened the Champaign at my instruction. We will be together soon, my darling, very soon." It was signed "Love, Bill".

Alexis smiled and felt that warm glow come over her again. Whatever it was that Bill had planned it was fine by her as long as it included lots of passionate lovemaking. Alexis couldn't wait to feel Bill's lips on hers, his tongue exploring her mouth, tasting all of the emotion that she was feeling for him. She squirmed in her seat as that familiar tingle grew more insistent between her legs. Calm down, she thought. At this rate, she'd never last until she saw him.

Alexis reached into the cabinet, retrieved the crystal glass, and filled it with delicious bubbly. Her lips touched the sparkling liquid and she drank a long, slow sip, remembering the bottle that she and Bill had shared on their first night together. It was tart, and sweet, and the bubbles bit the end of her tongue, as she tasted another swallow. She closed her eyes as the luscious drink began to warm her throat. She wanted to taste the champagne on Bill's lips, to share the yeasty goodness of this experience with him. But he had said that they would be together very soon. She couldn't wait.

Where were they going? Alexis looked out the shaded windows at the landscape going by. They were on the Interstate now. She saw the signs that said they were headed north. She could barely resist the temptation to push the intercom button and ask Ronald just where the hell he was taking her. She decided that the suspense was only adding to her anticipation and she wanted to let Bill enjoy her complete surprise. After about 20 minutes, they pulled off the highway and turned onto Airport Road. The Airport? But this wasn't the road to the main terminal. Alexis had flown many times and she was very familiar with driving in and out of the airport lots.

A couple more minutes passed and the long white limousine pulled to a stop in front of a small building with a sign that read, "Galaxy Aviation". Alexis was more perplexed than ever. Ronald opened his door and stepped out of the limo. He opened the trunk and retrieved her things. He walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the rear door where Alexis was sitting. He was holding her crutches in his left hand.

"Ms. Morgen," he said simply and held his arm for her. Alexis was surprised that he had retrieved them for her instead of the wheelchair.

"Why did you bring me these?" Alexis queried.

"Mr. Stuart's request," he replied matter-of-factly.

Alexis grinned. She turned and used both hands to place her feet on the pavement outside the car door. She grasped Ronald's offered arm with her left hand and pulled herself up, then maneuvered onto the forearm crutches.

"Let's go," she said. Ronald hung her bag on a handle of the still-folded wheelchair and began pushing it toward the building. Alexis energetically swung herself along behind him.

Alexis could hardly believe what was happening to her. She could wait no longer. She had to know. "Ronald, why are we at the airport? Where are we going? What is this complex scheme that Bill has cooked up for me?" Alexis was now full of questions. Ronald didn't answer. He simply motioned for her to once again follow him. There was a door that lead from the back of the building. He held it open for her and she swung herself through it in an anxious stride. She suddenly stopped in her tracks.

Before her was a Learjet. It was beautiful. Alexis recognized it from research she had done for one of her novels a few years ago. This one was white with maroon, dark blue, and phantom gray stripes. The stairs were pulled down. Standing beside them was Bill. It was almost as if he were posing for a photograph with his toy. Alexis laughed as she proceeded toward the plane.

Bill almost ran to her when he saw her. Ronald moved away to a discreet distance. The fell into each other's arms and their lips immediately joined in the kiss that they had both longed for. The embrace told them both just how much they needed each other. Bill was the first to pull away. "Surprised?" He questioned. "No, of course not." Alexis returned. "I meet men and their jets at airports all the time!"

Bill looked at her and said sarcastically, "Oh, really now! Well, I'll bet their planes aren't as nice as mine!" The both laughed, not only at Bill's joke but also because of the genuine joy that they both felt at being together.

Alexis looked down as Bill backed away. "I see that you really did miss me," she said, noticing that familiar bulge growing inside his trousers.

Bill looked a little embarrassed but recovered nicely when he said "You just want me for my body, don't you Ms. Morgen? Well, if you will do me the honor of joining me on my jet, I promise that in time you may take full advantage of me." Bill and Alexis proceeded to the stairs where Bill took her crutches from her. Alexis looked unsurely at the narrow steps leading up to the jet.

Ronald was still guarding Alexis' wheelchair and bag. Bill motioned to him and he stepped forward to take the crutches as well, moving toward the cargo hold with her things.

"How am I going to do this?" Alexis asked nervously. "You know I can't climb stairs."

"I know, darling. And I'm sorry. I ordered a lift for you but the only one they had for a plane this size was out of commission. So, hug me tight."

Alexis turned to face Bill and put her arms around his neck. He reached down and lifted her off the ground and climbed the steps with her holding on, quite embarrassed, but still excited by the whole scenario. Once inside he gently lowered her until her feet met the floor.

The inside of the jet was magnificent. There appeared to be seating for eight including a 4-place club. There were two forward-facing seats and a side-facing two-place divan opposite the cabin door. The interior was finished with tan leather and medium beige carpeting. The cabinets were a high-gloss dark oak veneer finish. Bill assisted Alexis to the divan. They sat snuggled against each other. Alexis was impressed. Bill obviously had much more to tell her about himself. She was full of more questions than answers but they would have to wait. Being close to Bill was all she needed for the moment.

The intercom came to life with the captain announcing that they would be leaving the ground soon. Bill helped Alexis with her seatbelt and fastened it securely over her lap just before fastening his own. Only then did Alexis realize that a pretty blonde cabin attendant in uniform had been observing them from the back. Alexis knew the attendant had watched as Bill had carried her onto the plane and she shuddered momentarily with the humiliation of having appeared to be so helpless. It was times like this that she most hated her handicap. She shook it off quickly, though, and again focused on Bill.

Alexis heard the whine of the jet engines ramping up. Soon the plane began its taxi down the runway and picked up speed. She felt the wheels leave the ground and was thrilled that they were airborne. She had been floating on a cloud since the moment she met Bill and now, here they were, soaring through them. The flight attendant had disappeared to a compartment in the back of the plane.

Bill turned to Alexis and addressed her fondly, "Alexis, my darling, I trust that the limo was satisfactory and that all your needs were met."

"Well, not all of them," Alexis cooed. "But the Dom was lovely." She felt a warm glow all over her body but she was sure that it wasn't the champagne. Bill unbuckled his seatbelt first and then hers before putting his arm around her and leaning over to kiss her lips slowly and sensuously. Alexis responded by caressing his cheek with her left hand. Bill's kiss was soft. His mouth touched hers with his lips barely parted, as if to savor tiny morsels of a decadent desert. There was no urgency, just tenderness. Bill's taste was delicious. Alexis felt as if she might drown in the ecstasy of the moment. She placed her right hand on his thigh and stroked him gently.

Bill moved his face slightly away from hers and said, "Alexis, I've missed you terribly. I couldn't wait to be with you. Thank you for accepting my invitation to be together again. I hope you don't think me presumptuous in asking you to pack a bag. It's just that, well, I wanted to take you someplace very special."

"Oh, Bill, I am so happy that we can be together again so soon. I'm overwhelmed by the surprise. Just being with you is all I need." Alexis paused for a second and then finished with a smile, "So where is this special place we're going? I hope I'm properly dressed"

"Darling, you look lovely. Have I told you how incredibly gorgeous you are?" Bill looked into Alexis' eyes and smiled back at her. "May I pour champagne for you?" Alexis simply nodded as Bill reached across to a stationary cooler and removed a bottle of bubbly. Glasses were stowed in the recessed compartment of a table beside the divan. Bill retrieved two and poured each flute full of the rich, golden liquid. Alexis took her glass from Bill and waited.

"I'd like to propose a toast to an evening in paradise with the sexiest woman on earth." Bill raised his glass and touched hers. The sound of the crystal rang like a beautiful bell as the flutes came together. Alexis lowered her eyes to her glass and drank a long, slow sip. She had never felt so treasured.

"Bill, you are an amazing man. You make me feel very special and I am honored to be here with you. My only regret is that we waited so long to finally meet in person."

The blonde attendant appeared out of the rear compartment bearing a tray of caviar and all the accompanying garnishments. She disappeared as quickly as she had entered. Bill and Alexis chatted like teenagers as they enjoyed the exquisite hors d'oeuvre and fine champagne. Time seemed to stand still.

"Why, Mr. Eagan, I do believe the champagne is going to my head." Alexis was feeling completely giddy. She had never been happier in her life. "Bill, um, I mean, Marty, there is one favor I would like to ask of you." Alexis was trying to be coy.

Bill, not wanting to miss out on Alexis' fun, took another large drink from his glass. "Why, Your Loveliness, what could that be? Do you have dragons that need slaying? An army to command? I am, after all, Marty Eagan, once again at your service!"

Alexis was trying to play the damsel in distress role for Bill. "Sir Marty, What I require of you may be daunting indeed but I am sure that you are up to the task. Pray tell, kind sir, may I impose upon you for a tender caressing of my feet with your oh so gallant tongue?" With that, Bill stood and reached for Alexis' right hand. He bowed, pulled it to his lips, and kissed it gently. "Your Loveliness, I would be pleased to have the honor of removing these fine shoes you're wearing and tasting those exquisite toes once again." Alexis didn't hesitate. "Oh, Sir Marty, the honor would be all mine. One thing, though. How can we be sure yon flight attendant will not disturb us in our pleasures?" Alexis cocked her head toward the rear as she said this, a quizzical, mischievous look on her face.

"Not to worry, m'lady. She will not return unless summoned. She cannot see or hear us, I assure you."

The "Marty Eagan" side of Bill fascinated Alexis. Although they were one and the same, Marty was definitely Bill's alter ego. It was like dating two wonderful men in one. Bill was the consummate gentleman, very professional, very polite. Marty, on the other hand, was the fulfillment of the man Bill would not allow himself to be. Alexis adored them both.

Bill dropped to one knee and slowly and methodically untied the ankle laces of Alexis' shoes, first her right, then her left. He removed each shoe from her anxious feet and placed them nearby. Then, he gently took a foot in each hand and paused for a long moment to admire them. Alexis had been waiting for this since the first time that Bill had surprised her by slipping her toes into his mouth. Her anticipation was mounting and she wanted to experience that incredibly erotic sensation once again, but Bill was in no hurry. For Bill, feasting on Alexis' toes was not to be a hurried process. He thought of her toes as a box of exquisite chocolates, each one different, and each one to be savored. Which one would he choose to enjoy first?

Bill felt his own anticipation growing along with the hardening of his cock. He was ready to satisfy his hunger for Alexis toes. He began by licking the entire length of her left foot from heel to toes. Alexis shuddered. She could feel her body responding to Bill as his firm, wet tongue slipped in between her toes. She never thought that a man's mouth on her feet would set her on the verge of orgasm. Perhaps it was just Bill's mouth manipulating her toes that made her feel this way. Perhaps it was that she knew the effect that ravaging her feet had on him. Right now, she didn't care. All she knew was that she never wanted him to stop the things he was doing to her at this moment.

Bill continued to savor, caress, and kiss Alexis' feet until her body could wait no longer to be satisfied by him. Bill seemed to sense Alexis' need and he gently moved his kisses up her ankle from one leg to the other stopping at the hem of her dress. Alexis' eyes were closed as she anticipated the ecstasy that she hoped would soon come. Bill moved back to the seat next to her. His hand was on her thigh just under her dress touching her leg and ever so slightly massaging her soft skin. His face was resting against her cheek. "Alexis, I am in heaven when your toes are in my mouth. Your feet are wonderful. You are so thoughtful to have perfumed them for me. Thank you for that."

Alexis opened her eyes and turned to face Bill. Their lips were just inches apart. "Bill, I never thought that a tongue on my feet could be such a sensuous experience and I have to be honest. I have never been so turned on in my life as when you are consuming my feet." Their lips touched and Bill's tongue entered her mouth. The kisses were urgent, needy, hungry. His hand under her dress moved to touch her moist panties. If he had doubted before how turned on she was, he knew now that she had enjoyed it as much as he had.

Just as he was about to slip his fingers inside the wet lace, a voice spoke over the intercom. It was the pilot announcing that they were about to land. Could it have been an hour and a half already? Time seemed to stand still when Bill and Alexis were together.

"Well, I guess we had better put this on hold for a little while," Bill reluctantly said as he pulled his hand back down her quivering thigh. He reached for Alexis' shoes and placed them expertly back on her feet and tied the laces around her ankles, then drew himself upright into the seat and fastened his seatbelt. Alexis tried to gather rational thought and recover from the near orgasmic encounter as she, too, buckled in.

She could barely speak but somehow found her voice to ask, "Oh yes, and by the way, where are we? You never told me where we are going!" Bill laughed. "That's right, my dear, I didn't. And now that I have lured you to my lair, I shall never let you escape. I shall have your feet forever!"

Alexis quipped, "Then I'll have to stop painting my toes and get calluses all over my feet. That would serve you right!"

"Don't you dare even think about it," Bill bantered.

Alexis felt the wheels of the jet touch down on the runway and soon they were at a complete stop. After a minute or two the door to the plane opened and a warm rush of humid, tropical air flooded the air-conditioned cabin. "Welcome to paradise," Bill simply said. A lift platform was rolled up to the door. The attendant reappeared from the rear compartment of the aircraft with Alexis' wheelchair. Bill took it from her, opened it, and offered his arm to assist Alexis. "May I?" he asked. Without a word she reached for him and pulled herself up from the leather seat. Bill steadied her as she moved into the chair, and then he wheeled her onto the platform. He signaled to be lowered to the ground where a tall black man was already standing, holding Alexis' crutches expectantly.

The sky was the bluest blue that Alexis had ever seen. White clouds were wisps of cotton gently floating by. The airport was surrounded by palm trees that were swaying in a warm breeze. The air was heavy with humidity and smelled of the ocean. Alexis closed her eyes and took a deep breath as if to inhale the beautiful surroundings, then looked over her shoulder at Bill. "Welcome to William's Cay, my darling, one of the most beautiful places on earth," Bill said with great pride. "This is my second home."

alexis_m
alexis_m
31 Followers