All Comments on 'The Date Pt. 01'

by Viking2783

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

It was a good start. I hope the next date will be forthcoming shortly.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 10 years ago
Great start

A great start. Love the sweet, gentle flirting between the two. Here's hoping the next chapter (and the sex) comes soon.

Morlan502Morlan502about 10 years ago
Good, lots of room to get it on with Mom

Enjoyed your story, but you might want to have someone proof read it for you. There were a few spots that did not read well or had typos. BUT it was a nice and plausible start to what could lead to some serious incestuous sex! The GOOD stuff.

Morlan502Morlan502about 10 years ago
Great start for some good sex with Mom.

Wow, no 10 inch dicks, size triple D boobs. Great! A plausible story with a great start to get in some serious incestuous sex with Mom. You might want to have someone proof read your stuff as there were some spots that did not read well or had typos, but overall, looking for part 2 to see where you go with your story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story

Love for mom to be wearing sexy lingerie, stockings and high heels on next date !

ap2techap2techabout 10 years ago
Nothing more to add

All the above comments say it all. I hope there's more to come. Although I will say no fancy underwear. The regular thongs or bikini would be fine to me.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 10 years ago
Great start

Loved the story and yes I agree with the others about editing. But I am so looking forward to the nest installment.

jimmyj57jimmyj57about 10 years ago
So far so good

Good story you just need an editor and it could be a great story series .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a terrific beginning, now...

it's time for this talented 30 year old author to get the boy's big hard cock up where it belongs--up the same cunt he came out of. The wise old saying is true, "a mother's twat is her son's playground," and this boy's ready to make some great big puddles in his personal playground.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
***

You need to edit your work more carefully before you submit it. There are lots of mistakes. And why is this guy so defensive, so worried about money, so unaware of himself?

ekim22ekim22about 10 years ago
Terrific!

Great writing. I like what you've done so far. Thanks for this.

I hope there will be a little more voyeurism and teasing before you jump right into it but so far it's been very good. Any time I get disappointed to see there are no more pages, you've done some good story telling :)

Keep it up!

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
Great story

Calls for more. Thanks

daytymerdaytymerabout 10 years ago
Needs work

The setup was good, the writing definitely needs to be tightened up. There are many good editors you can go to. ex. "The whole we ate all she could talk about was". Did the two of them eat a 'whole'?

Keep writing, get a good editor and you will be getting 4 and 5 stars.

Daytymer

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedalmost 10 years ago
Dude

When are we getting a chapter 2 to this story?

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
Not bad, but...

...your 'son' character seems a bit feeble, and the 'hit' when it happened, was more than a bit rushed. But that aside, your writing has so many missing and misplaced words it broke the rhythm of the read [pardon the double entendre] I agree with 'daytymer', get an editor. 3 stars.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Chapter 2

WHERE IS CHAPTER 2? WHERE IS IT?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous