The Dating Market

Story Info
Katherine is pushed beyond her limits to find a boyfriend.
3.8k words
4.27
13.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just because Katherine understood the market forces at work which were complicating her attempts to find a boyfriend didn't mean she could resist their effect. The law of supply and demand was immutable. Education attainment had skyrocket about women, plummeted among men. Men valued looks and personality, ie how good the women were at pleasing their egos, most highly. Women ranked career success and education as most important.

Put together it meant when Katherine listed her must-haves for a potential boyfriend as having a PhD, mildly attractive and having a decent personality; she was in competition with every woman in the area. Any man her age that she would even consider dating had a boatload of yogini's chasing after him, Katherine had the disadvantage of being much older than those vapid 20-year-olds and she suffered from having a brain with all the opinions that went along with it. Luckily, she had big breasts because she definitely couldn't match their flexibility in bed.

After several years of fruitless search swiping away on dating apps, Katherine had yielded to the market forces. There was no more getting to know a man over a few dates before sex. Sex happened on the first date or she would never get a second. Men expected to get their cock inside her within a couple hours of meeting or they were back on their phones scheduling a booty call with a girl waiting in the wings. Anal was expected before she went home that night, with lube if she was lucky. But even with her compromises the men she was trying to get ended up going back to those brainless girls after sticking their cock inside her a few times. She was even beginning to swipe right on men old enough to be her professors, with their wrinkly skin and baldness.

Tonight, Katherine had gotten her hopes up. He was educated and witty, they had a great conversation over drinks in the bars for a few hours; talking about a bit of philosophy, recent events, the trials and tribulations in winning their PhD's. He had even been a gentleman and asked if she would like to come over to his place for a couple more drinks... that was a marked improvement over the more direct 'Let's go fuck' she had gotten last time.

The gentleman act didn't last long of course, she was on her knees with his cock in her mouth within five minutes of walking in the door. He didn't let her take her time either, roughly face fucking her mouth with his cock, making her choke and gasp for air as he looked down at her. He then pulled out of her mouth and pumped his cock a few times before it exploded all over her face.

'Catch it with those big tits. Don't get any on the carpet.' He said as he went into the kitchen to get a drink.

Katherine dutifully held her breasts together as his hot cum slowly slid off her face, beginning to pool in the valley between her tits. This would have been humiliating once but she had been toughened up by her past experiences. Well, it was still humiliating but he had a PhD, so she told herself it was worth it.

He came back into the living room with two shot glasses, one filled with some alcohol and the other empty. He looked down at Katherine and handed her the empty shot glass. He didn't say anything but she was a smart girl. She uses one arm to keep her breasts squished together and held the shot glass below the valley they made. She eased up the pressure a bit, allowing her breasts to spread apart slightly and let his cum begin to drain slowly into the glass.

He raised his glass. 'Here's to big titted whores that know their place in life.'

Katherine flushed and dutifully parroted 'To big titted whores.' Before downing her glass of cum, trying not to grimace at the taste.

It wasn't her idea of fun but he was almost cute. With a different haircut and some updates to his style she would probably find him good looking... So she smiled and exclaimed 'Oh how delicious' and begin to lick out the remnants of cum from the glass. She could see his cock begin to twitch a little, yep he loved it... this was going to be her escape from the single life. She finished cleaning out the glass, smacking her lips appreciatively.

She set down the glass and raised her hands to her big breasts. One by one she raised them to her mouth and licked as much cum of them as she could reach with her tongue. She spent a long time sucking on each nipple; she knew it drove men crazy to watch her do that and it was something most woman couldn't do. This was going to keep him from tossing her aside for some brainless slut that could put her heels behind her ears in bed.

When she finished she jiggled her breasts. 'Please come fuck me and fill me up with your cum.'

He smirked down at her. She knew that smirk having seen it on so many men before. He wasn't going to be respectful at all, he was going to treat her like the slut she was playacting as. But if she didn't act like a slut for men then they would just find a woman that would.

He reached down and slapped her breasts to one side. Then the other. Then again.

'Beg' he said as he kept slapping her breasts.

'Please fuck me. I've been creaming my panties thinking of your big cock inside me ever since the bar. I've tasted your delicious cum and seen your huge cock and I just can't wait any more. Please ram it into this over-educated, big titted whore and turn me into your brainless cock slave.' She moaned artfully, trying to make a face of a cock starved whore; mouth open, tongue slightly outstretched, eyes wide.

Her words made his cock stiffen in front of her. She was starting to get into character, she knew her intelligence wasn't going to win him over but it was going to be her big tits, tight holes and willingness to please him that made him invite her back.

He stopped slapping her breasts and put his hands in front of her face. She kept jiggling her tits for him as she licked off the cum he had gotten on his hands.

When he was satisfied, he yanked her by her hair, leading her over in front of a mirror leaned against the wall.

'You would just get my sheets dirty, whore but I know a slut like you loves being fucked on her knees anyways.'

'Please, may I please taste your cock again. I miss its taste already Sir.'

He smirked again and let her hair loose. She spun around and began to deep throat his cock to the best of her abilities. She worked as much spit into her mouth as she could and tried to transfer as much as possible onto the cock in her mouth. She knew where he was going to fuck her and she knew her spit was going to be the only lube. She used to bring lube with her until she learned that asking for a man to lube up his cock before ramming it into his ass wasn't what sluts do. Men only wanted sluts so she had to be one if she ever wanted to find her man.

'You'll get more of it later you cock hungry slut' he said yanking her off it by her hair painfully.

He positioned her to his liking in front of the mirror. She used this chance to perfect the slut look on her face. Panting slightly as if in sexual heat.

'Oh please stop teasing me and fuck your whore' she exclaimed.

He laughed and rammed his cock into her ass. Quick and brutal, her spit wasn't a very good lube and his cock burned as it forced itself inside her. She whimpered in pain as his thrust drove her knees into the carpet. There was no need to hide the pain, men loved knowing they were hurting her. She began to play with herself with one hand as he continued to thrust into her, yanking her head back by her hair, his eyes focused on his view of her tits bouncing in the mirror. It hurt, the sexual pleasure from her hand abated the pain slightly but nothing could block out the view she had of herself begin treated like fuckmeat.

Blessedly he didn't have much stamina and he soon began to grunt in pleasure. He pulled out of her ass and spun her around again, shoving his cock into her open mouth. Another three pumps of the cock down her throat and his cum came spurting out. She sucked it all down dutifully, licking his cock clean with care. It was demeaning but she had prepared her ass for this beforehand. It was all part of modern date preparation for women these days... you did your hair and makeup, picked out something that showed off your physical attributes and then you prepared for anal sex.

'Oh thank you. I'm a lucky slut to find a man with such a big cock and tasty cum to fuck me sooo good.

He laughed again and walked over to the couch. He sat down and spread his legs.

'Crawl over here my slutty Kat and earn yourself some more of my delicious milk.'

Katherine groaned inside. Just once she would like to not be subjected to all the cat puns. She wished her parents had chosen something else for her name but probably they hadn't thought of these situations when they had picked it out for her. She smiled ecstatically and crawled toward him, making sure to accentuate her shoulder movements to maximize the swinging of her breasts from side to side. His gaze was focused on them as if hypnotized as she approached.

She was feeling pretty good. Well as good as one could after sucking a cock that had just ass fucked her, but this was going to be the one. Another round of cock sucking, maybe even some vaginal sex if she was lucky and she would have earned herself a second date.

She fastened her mouth on his limp cock dutifully. She swirled it around in her mouth, striving to breathe some life into it. If she got it hard, she might just get an orgasm tonight.

He patted her hair condescendingly then reached down and begin pinching her nipples. She moaned in pain around his cock but she accepted it, men liked hurting sluts.

'Suck on my balls, slut'

She dutifully let his cock slip out of her mouth and begin to tongue his balls. Yuck... hairy sweaty balls. Why oh why had social conventions changed so that woman shaved their cunts bare and men never groomed their pubic areas at all. It wasn't like men were the ones giving oral sex... nope that would make too much sense.

She popped one of his balls into her mouth and lavished it with attention from her tongue. Then she did the other one, she was starting to get used to the taste. She could see his cock begin to stiffen before her eyes as she pleased him.

He finally yanked her off his balls by her hair. She wished she could get away with short hair so men wouldn't use it as a painful leash but she knew nobody would date her if she didn't have the long flowing hair that they loved to use to abuse her. She kept her slutty look of desperate need on her face. She was already thinking up what she was going to say to get him to put his cock inside her hungry cunt. He liked hearing her talk like a slut, she just needed to play up to his ego. She was so looking forward to getting some sexual satisfaction out of this ordeal.

He leaned back in the coach, thrusting his hips upwards a bit. Another smirk and then he shocked her out of her happy thoughts.

'Lick my ass slut.'

She hadn't been expecting that. Nobody had asked her that before... she might play like a slut for their pleasure but she was an educated woman with a PhD... not some two bit whore turning tricks on the street corner. But she knew she didn't have a choice. She had already let him fuck all her dignity out. It couldn't be much worse than licking his cock clean after begin ass fucked.

She slowly lowered her head. The closer her face got to his asshole the worse it seemed. It was hairy and gross looking. She could swear that she could already smell it and her stomach began to turn. Her determination wavered.

'Please I can't do this. Let me suck on your cock....I'll make it feel so good I swear. Then you can ram it back into my ass again, that felt so good to have your huge cock fill me up. I'll make it up to you in other ways I promise.'

He looked at her disdainfully.

'I'm not wasting my time with a sexually repressed prude. Get the fuck out of my house. I thought you were a good girl but I guess your overeducation has warped your brain to the point you can't even please a man anymore.'

'Please please I can make you happy I swear. Let's shower together, nothing beats being ass fucked while the hot water streams down. I'll lick your ass so good afterwards, I'll shove my tongue farther up your ass than any woman has before. Please I just can't do it right now. Let me just have this one shred of dignity and I'll be the best brainless fuck slut you could imagine. Look at these big udders, don't you want to listen to me cry as you whip them with your belt. Punish me all you want Sir but please don't deprive me of your huge cock.'

Katherine wasn't sure anymore how much of what she said was playacting and how much was now real. She had to please him, but her mind just wouldn't let her do what he was demanding.

He didn't answer just grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the door. She barely managed to grab a bit of her clothes as he physically threw her naked body out of the house.

'Go home and fuck your degree, you worthless slut' he shouted angrily as he slammed the door.

Katherine began to sob... was it fear, despair, humiliation... she wasn't sure. She tearfully attempted to cover herself with what clothes she had managed to grab and slowly made her way back to her house, trying to avoid being seen as much as possible in her current state.

She felt better after a long hot shower and brushing her teeth a dozen times to get that wretched taste out of her mouth. She curled up in bed and pulled out her phone. She was going to find a Prince Charming tonight that would make that man look like the scoundrel he was. A man that courted her respectfully, brought her flowers and chocolates... someone that she would give her body to when she felt like she wanted to, someone that would make love to her like she was a respectable lady.

Those thoughts were so nice to think but soon faded. No one on the apps was anything like what she wanted. Her recent matches were a bunch of wrinkly old men... even thinking about fucking them was making her skin crawl. Maybe she had been too hasty... too willful, sex was just about winning the man... it was painful and demeaning but it would all be worth it when she won his heart.

She was now beginning to regret not tonguing his ass until she earned his cock in her pussy. A couple minutes of gross servitude would have been enough. A couple minutes was nothing compared to the hundreds of hours she had spent fruitlessly trying to find a man. Maybe she should do what her friends suggested and start edging herself for hours before dates. They said it made them not mind doing absolutely anything the man wanted.... They had boyfriends right, not amazing men by any means but anything was better than nothing.

Her heart jumped when she saw his text notification pop up. Of course, he had second thoughts. He had gotten carried away and was now regretting letting her hot body get away from him. She was already imagining his abject apology. She would play hard to get a little bit, make him sweat a bit and then regally allow him a second date somewhere expensive to make up for his outrageous faux pas.

She wasn't expecting the picture of some slut licking out his ass. The accompanying message was direct and to the point.

'She says my ass is the finest delicacy she has ever tasted since coming to the US. But she has small tits and only a Master's degree so if you beg eloquently I just might let you have a second chance to use your pretty mouth for what it was made for.'

Katherine just stared at the picture for a while. She realized she was behind the times. This was the new normal in the dating market. If she wasn't willing to lick out a man's asshole, then she just couldn't compete. It was time for her to accept reality and use her brains to get this man back... she told herself that he was quite a catch... he had obscured the slut's face in the picture... a mark of a real gentleman in this day and age and he had used a big word like eloquently correctly... she was lucky he was willing to give her another chance to audition for his favor.

Still, she couldn't rouse herself to action right away. She stared at the picture, playing with her cunt... stirring it to a hungry wetness... letting her rising sexual need percolate through her mind. She only had one shot at this so she needed to get into his mind and decide just what buttons to push in her response. Ego and power. Make him feel in control, lower herself to raise him up in comparison.

She forced herself out of bed, ignoring the spreading wet spot caused by her dripping cunt on the clean sheets. She quickly put on makeup, it didn't take much to look like a slut... bright red lipstick, too much eyeshadow... She found a permanent black market from her desk and stood before the mirror and laboriously wrote Dr. Asslicker across her chest just above her tits in large letters. She dug her ceremonial robe and cap out of the closet and put them on, draping the robe across her shoulders to frame her physical assets. She wrapped one of her belts around her throat to complete her costume.

She chose one of her bookshelves as the backdrop for the photo, as it resembled the stock background often used in graduation photos. She put her phone on a tripod in front of her and artfully arranged all her degrees on the bookshelf, silhouetting her position with her framed undergraduate, Master's and PhD degrees. She stopped for a minute to play with her cunt until it began dripping its juices down her legs, silencing her doubts at her actions with the need to be filled up with the man's big cock.

She set the timer on the phone then dropped to her knees before the bookshelf. Raising both hands holding the end of the belt that was wrapped around her throat, offering it to the unseen man in supplication; she opened her mouth and extended her tongue as if in mid lick. She tried to project burning sexual need in her face as the camera took multiple pictures, she was soon panting like a bitch in heat as she licked the air in a crude facsimile of the act she hoped to perform.

Out of the dozens of pictures her phone had taken she chose the one which made her look the most like a horny dog-bitch crazy in sexual heat, begging for a cock to assuage her hungry cunt. She sent it back to the man, hoping that her humiliation would please his ego.

'Dear Sir,

I humbly apologize for my regrettable performance in my first interview for your Postdoctoral position in Ass Licking. I am so grateful to have a second chance at demonstrating why I would be the perfect candidate for this opening. I hope the attached document will convey to you my intense interest in this position and my willingness to go above and beyond to demonstrate why I should be granted the opportunity to study under you in this capacity. Having graduated cum laude in all my previous academic endeavors, I have shown my ability to dedicate the time, hard work and creativity needed to earn your cum load.

Obediently,

Dr. Katherine'

He made her wait an hour while she edged herself on her knees. She couldn't stop because then what she had done wouldn't be bearable. She needed that sexual hunger to drive all other thoughts out of her mind.

Finally, her phone buzzed.

'Be here in 20 minutes.'

Katherine quickly called an Uber while she threw on a coat over her outfit. She avoided the eyes of the Uber driver as she sat in the backseat. She knew what she looked like, especially at this time of night.

She made it with a few minutes to spare. Discarding the coat, she buzzed the door and dropped to her knees. She offered the belt leash to him wordlessly when he swung the door open. He smirked and yanked on it, pulling her painfully into the apartment... slamming the door behind her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12