All Comments on 'The Dating Market'

by CravingServitude

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story CravingServitude and it reminded me of a factual experience I had last week at a local grocery. A checkout lane opened and a much younger, statuesque beauty in line behind me cut me off to claim the spot but stopped midway and stated I should go before her. We did the go ahead, no you go routine twice and then my baritone voice barked through my mask GO! Unsure if it was the look in her eyes or the way she slightly jumped and rushed to the cashier that prompted my next actions. As i placed my goods on the counter next to hers and we made eye contact I heard myself telling her to wait outside for me in the parking lot. She nodded as I thought "where the heck did that come from Dan?" I'll stop there as you are the author here and I just wanted to share as you did.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wondering what happened on the second date, and if there really is a living happily together forever future coming .... How does he feel about it? What are his intentions? Will they settle down as a couple ? ... How do they act as a couple in everyday home life, work, interactions with colleagues, friends, family ... ? ..... In short, You opened a story setting with huge potential. Seminal in fueling imagination. Congrats!

Anyway, thanks for a great short story. Possible emotional up and downs and lust driven crazy thrills concerning 1st and 2nd dates are extremely well covered from her point of view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous