The Daughter in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy prompted her daughter-in-law once again.

"I've never... you know..."

"Made love to a woman?" finished Nancy.

Karen nodded.

"My dear girl, there's nothing to fear. Now, let me show you."

Nancy put her hand to Karen's head and kissed her moist lips with deep passion. Slowly she began to undress the younger woman and when she finally was naked Nancy eased her onto her back before stripping rapidly and joining her.

The older woman gently mounted her daughter-in-law and once again kissed her with equal passion.

Karen had experimented in college with some of her girlfriends but had never gone the whole way and she certainly never imagined she would be seduced by her own mother in law.

Initially Karen wanted to pull away, but Nancy's kiss was hypnotic, and Karen could not help but respond with equal passion as all hesitation and fear simply melted away.

The warmth of her mother in law's body sent and wonderful feeling of excitement through Karen's own body. What was even more exciting was Nancy's wonderful breasts rubbing against her nipples.

Her mother in law's kiss of her neck made Karen shudder and as the older woman began to travel down her young body, kissing, licking, and sucking as she went, made the young woman surrender unconditionally to her wonderful actions.

"Oooh," sighed Karen as she enjoyed the wonderful sensation of her nipples being licked and sucked. The young woman shuddered with delight as Nancy travelled down her waist stopping just short of her vagina.

Then they swapped places and it was Nancy's turn to enjoy hr daughter-in-law's favours. They settled into a sixty-nine position and both women licked ferociously until they enjoyed a very satisfying orgasm that left them breathless and exhausting.

After a few moments in which mother-in-law and daughter-in-law collected their thoughts, Karen finally spoke.

"You know, Nance. I often wondered what it would be like to lick and suck your tits and pussy. Now I know," she said with a smile as she rested her head on Nancy's breast.

"I love it when you talk dirty," responded Nancy as she stroked Karen's hair and they both laughed in unison.

"Do we have to tell Mark" asked Karen anxiously.

"No, not unless you want to. To tell the truth, I think he would be turned on by the thought of us two making love,"

A shocked Karen looked up at her mother-in-law. "You really think so?"

Nancy laughed. "One thing at a time, dear," She said.

***

The following night Nancy was in bed reading. Karen knocked at her bedroom door having finished in the bathroom.

Nancy put her book down. "For heaven's sake, Karen, there's no need to knock. Just come in," she said laughing.

"Sorry, Nance, force of habit," answered the younger woman when she opened the door. She knelt on the bed in her nightdress and looked at Nancy. "I was wondering if you would like to continue what we started?" she asked mischievously.

Nancy laughed. "Of course, I do. I just wasn't sure how keen you were about it,"

Karen smiled and suddenly, without any prompting, lifted the nightdress over her head to reveal the fact she had worn nothing underneath.

Nancy, for her part, was quite aroused at the sight of this beautiful naked young woman, even if she was her daughter-in-law and was soon also naked. However, instead of taking her customary control it was Karen who took charge as she mounted the older woman and kissed her passionately. What was even more exciting for Nancy was the feel of Karen's finger probing her pussy as she continued her kissing.

Karen moved down Nancy's body until she arrived at the older woman's wonderful breasts. For a moment she paused and stared almost as if hypnotised at these huge melons. She licked her lips and Nancy could see the lust and desire in her daughter-in-law's eyes.

Karen lowered her head and began to lick and suck them, right breast first then left and back to the right again.

Nancy's moaning encouraged Karen to continue. Her mother-in-law was clearly enjoying it, and this turned her on. Eventually Karen moved to Nancy's lower body. Prising the older woman's long smooth legs apart she began to invade the trimmed pussy with her tongue.

"Oh my God," cried Nancy repeatedly as Karen's tongue expertly lashed her clit and it wasn't long before she enjoyed a huge orgasm. Determined to return the favour Nancy turned her daughter-in-law onto her back and the whole episode started in reverse causing Karen to also enjoy an enormous orgasm.

After a few moments Karen turned to Nancy as she rested her head on her mother-in-law's naked breast. "You know something, Nance?"

Nancy just shook her head.

"I think you look sexy in your bank uniform. I'd love it if when we came straight home from work and just fucked in the living room.

Nancy laughed. "Alright, you're on. That's what we'll do tomorrow," she declared resolutely.

***

The following day true to her word Nancy and Karen stood facing each other in their office attire. They smiled at each other and then, as if suddenly possessed, they stripped each other garment for garment, tossing clothes wildly in all directions until they were naked and after a wonderful lovemaking on the sofa Nancy turned to Karen. "Happy now?" she asked.

"Very," responded the younger woman as she huddled her mother-in-law.

"We should get cleaned up before tea," said Nancy.

"Mmm, if we shower together, it would be quicker," responded Karen with a sly smile.

"I thought you'd never ask," replied Nancy.

Both women giggled as they headed for the bathroom.

For Karen things changed in a big way. Gone was all her plain underwear to be replaced by the sexiest she could find. When Mark was home, she discovered he approved, and their sex lives really took off. She felt very lucky. She could please her husband as well as her lover who just happened to be her beautiful mother-in-law.

12