All Comments on 'The Daughter in Law'

by Astropirate

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

This was just plain sweet! Loved every minute.

Mr Story TellerMr Story Telleralmost 2 years ago

Nice, well-written story, I like the slow build-up and detail, and it was very easy to visualise everything from your writing. Hoping we get a chapter 2 and deeper delves into their sexual pleasures together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cute story. I gave it 4 stars 1 star was taken off for the ending it didn't do the rest of the story justice. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree the Landlord making her feel uncomfortable was wrong but the mother in law is not any better.

The mother in law takes advantage of her daughter in laws vulnerability and betrays her son.

What a wench.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done as it was more about how these two ladies got to that situation rather than the nuts and bolts of sex and a cock that works on command. Writers would be better served with early feelings than do all man, they do not exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story and the comcept

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i just love incest type lesbian sex. yeah in law is not incest but it works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Writers would be better served with early feelings than do all man, they do not exist."

What?

LizziepeeLizziepee3 months ago

A sequel would be good mother daughter-in-law and son or perhaps mother in law daughter and the gardener

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Straight from kissing to 69? Too rushed. Great idea but perhaps slow down a bit?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous