The Daughter Seducer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was filled with the sound of slurps and moans as the Mom and daughter tongued each other's tasty twats eagerly. Melanie had eaten a lot of pussy over the years, before she'd even tried a daughter, and knew what to do; from what she'd told her Hazel was a fairly recent convert to the joys of Sappho, but had jumped in with enthusiasm and was now giving her Mom the benefits of her recent education. Swinging in her tongue and sweeping at her daughter's sweet spots, Melanie hoped she too was teaching Hazel valuable life lessons in the art of cunt-munching, which would be of use to the teen in the future (certainly she seemed to be bettering her aim after her initial munching and was now better directing the tongue at the spots which seemed to make her Mom quiver and shudder, not just slamming away eagerly and energetically, but off-target). Removing one of her hands from the teen's ass, Melanie slid some fingers into her pussy, slamming it open for the tongue and showing her daughter how to combine the two. She could feel the teenager's shivers and hear her moans getting louder, even if they were muffled, and her tonguing sped up. Seconds later she felt a finger sliding into her hole, spreading it further open for the teenage tongue to race up. Melanie moaned and shivered, working the hole, glad she had passed on another lesson from Mom to daughter.

"Fuck, yessss, aaaaaarrrggghhh," Hazel's head fell away as she gave vent to her feelings. It was only for a moment and then she was back in, her tongue speeding up and down her Mom's slit, making the Milf drip juice onto her pretty face.

It was soon Melanie's turn to cum, as the pleasure built up like water behind a dam until she could no longer hold it, the walls crumbling and crashing within her as she screamed and shrieked in ecstasy, "Aaarrrghh, aaaarggghhh, God, aaaarggghhh." She could feel every muscle in her body stretching and tearing, her nerves burning fire and her bones turning to jellified mulch. "Yessss," she shrieked, "I'm fucking cumming, aaaarggghhh." She was pumping cum, the juice rushing out like she was a broken pipe, filling her daughter's mouth. The teen licked even more eagerly, her tongue driving in and up her Mom's soaking hole. "Yessss," screamed Melanie once more, "Yesssss, aaaarrgghhh!"

For a second she let the orgasm bleed out of her, panting from the post-climatic wave and then she was down again, eating enthusiastically at the yummy daughter cunt on offer.

The two of them licked each other until their tongues were aching, though their pussies were far from sated. Melanie could have probably continue despite the throb, and she thought Hazel could as well, but she had other ideas. She lifted herself up off her daughter, "That was fun."

"Mmnmnn, your pussy is so lovely, I could keep on eating it," giggled Hazel, she looked longingly at her Mom, licking her lips.

"I have another idea," her Mom said and opened her bag, pulling out a double-end dildo.

"I like it," grinned Hazel.

"Let's get on the bed, there's more room," her Mom said and without waiting for a reply walked over to the large king-size and got on it. Her daughter wasn't tardy in coming over, but Melanie hadn't wasted any time herself, opening her legs and threading one end of the toy into her soaking hole, moaning softly as she pushed it in, "MMnnnn, so good."

Hazel knelt, for a moment, in front of her, watching licentiously as the toy entered her Mom's slick slit, the juice dribbling down from the entrance. However as soon as it was in she was repositioning herself, sitting down and spreading her legs over her Mom's; taking hold off the dildo she eased herself forward, guiding it towards her own shaven hole. This time it was Melanie's turn to look on lasciviously as the double-ender slid into the teenager's cunt, spreading it open and making the teen whinny in pleasure. Hazel crept towards her Mom, taking the cock deeper into herself, until she was almost over her and there was only a small part of the toy visible between them.

Leaning forward Melanie kissed her daughter, her tongue swirling around the open mouth and meeting no resistance from the teen's, as she reached forward and grasped her Mom's boobs, squeezing them and pushing them together. "Let's fuck," Melanie growled sexily, as she broke the kiss.

Even as she was saying the words she was levering herself back and thrusting forward. It took a second or two for Hazel to react, but once she realised they were starting she dropped her Mom's breasts, to lean back on her hands and work her hips, aiming to match her Mom's moves. It only took half a minute of concentrating and then they were in an automatic rhythm, moving back and forth together, exposing the toy for a moment and then seeing it vanish as they shoved forward and drove it into their dripping cunts. They moved slowly at first, to make sure they got used to each other, both smiling and grinning at each other, watching the jiggle of breasts and the flick of hair, listening to the little gasps and slightly longer moans, feeling the touch of the other's thighs rubbing against them and the slip of the toy as it was slid in, over sensitive spots and hidden nerves. As they grew in confidence with the others rhythm they began to gradually speed up, driving themselves onto the toy and toy into them. The bed rocked and bounced with their passions, the two of them locked on the other's eyes.

"Fuck," gasped Melanie, "This good."

"It is, I'm so wet with this cock in me, oooohhh God, I think I might have just had a moment," her daughter panted back, her pert boobs jiggling.

"There's plenty more coming," Melanie grinned back, slightly increasing the speed and power with which she was driving herself onto the toy, knowing that Hazel would match it; the teen met her expectations.

"This is type of mother daughter bonding I can enjoy," giggled Hazel.

"Me too, I'm definitely closer to you than before," Melanie slid along the toy so that her pussy was almost touching Hazel's before sliding back, "and Ashley as well," she added so as not to appear to play favourites.

Her eldest didn't seem to care how close she was to Ashley as she just grunted and thrust herself forward, letting out a yowl of pleasure as the toy penetrated deep, her juice spurting out and over her Mom's cunt, making it even wetter than it was already. Melanie drove on again, glancing down to look at the toy, gleaming and glistening with their cum, vanish snugly between Hazel's tiny lips and into the tunnel behind. It emerged seconds later, as the teen fell back, the light bouncing off it and making it seem like sparkling. In it went again and out, in and out, in and out; juice dripping from it, cleansing it with cum with every thrust.

"Oh, fuck, oooohhh, ohhhh," Hazel was groaning, her head held skywards as if she was in a sudden prayer to God, who she only really worshipped around Christmas time. Her Mom went faster, thrusting at the toy, her hips pumping like a piston and Hazel's groans got higher and louder, "Aaarrrghh, yeesss, aaarrghhh, I want to fuck forever, oohhh God please make me cum, I want to cum, aaaaaargghh, yesssss, yesssss, like that! Aaarrrghhhh!"

Her Mom gasped and panted as she went to it with a frenzied fervour, she could feel a trickle of sweat on her forehead and another down her back, with a third sliding down her cleavage like the start of stream between two hills. She could feel the pleasure building in her as well, starting from her toes up to her fingers and then to her head, leaving her flushing and dizzy. She drove on quicker and quicker, feeling the hammer of the toy inside her as it swept over her erogenous zone and deep down into her cunt -- further than tongue or finger could manage, thicker and harder as well. Her daughter was shrieking loudly now, barely able to move, leaving it to her Mom to do most of the work. Melanie didn't mind, she knew what went around comes around and soon it would be her turn to climax. She thrust forward, sending the dildo into her daughter's cunt and her own. Hazel screamed again, her words indecipherable but obviously joyful. Her Mom continued to hammer.

Hazel and her sister were in many ways complete opposites, one an extrovert, one introverted, one who's perfect Friday night was in the library, the other at a party, one who had been a virgin she'd first hooked up with her Mom, the other anything but. But they had one thing in common, they both were complete nymphomaniacs, enjoying sex more than anything else and able to keep going for longer than virtually anyone else there Mom had ever met -- though given that was also a perfect description for Melanie, it was most likely a case of like mother, like daughter. Panting with pleasure, her skin burning red, Hazel opened her eyes and looked at her Mom, "Let's go harder," she gasped and returned her Mom's thrusts with eagerly energetic pumps of her own.

The pleasure within Melanie grew, expanding to fill her entire body so it seemed she was about to burst. One more thrust, the toy racing over the erogenous zone and she did. "AAArrrghhh, yes," she screamed as her body and mind splintered into a million pieces, like a mirror shattering on a stone floor, shards flying everywhere, sharpened bits of glass cutting through her flesh, blood and bone. "AAAaarrrrgghh, fuucccckkkk," she shrieked even louder as her brain blew out, stars flying and colours which were impossible to describe flickering before her eyes and everything she thought and knew become a blank, leaving only ecstasy to fill her head. "AAaarrrrrrghhh, I'm cumming," her muscles seemed to be straining with the effort of keeping her upright, one moment as solid as iron and the next as flabby as a beer gut and the next somehow managing to be both strong and weak, soft and hard. She gave up and let herself fall onto the bed, feeling the toy continuing to pump in and out and unable either to stop it or make it go faster.

"That was something," Hazel was panting and Melanie became aware the toy was slipping out of her cunt, juice dripping with it and slipping over her lips and mons. She breathed in heavily for a few moments, as the orgasmic feelings left her like chalk on a pavement being washed away by the rain. Slowly she struggled to sit up again, Hazel was on her back opposite her, her legs still intertwined with her Mom's, the toy on the bed beside her, soaked with their cum. The teen saw her Mom was up and looking at her and she raised herself, "That's the best tribbing I've ever done."

"The toy helps," her Mom said.

"It does, we really need to do it again," the teen grinned.

"We will," said her Mom. She got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to the teen, lying on top of her and sliding her mouth down onto Hazel's open one. The teen reciprocated eagerly, her tongue darting in and out of her Mom's like she was trying to joust with her. Melanie's tongue drove back, making sure she was in control and showing her daughter she was on top. Hazel's tongue wrapped round hers and the teen's hands slid down her Mom's back to her butt, which she began to fondle furiously, playing with it like it was a toy.

It didn't take long to reinvigorate Melanie and from the way she was acting, grinding her pussy at her Mom's, Hazel as well. Almost reluctantly Melanie pushed herself up off her naked daughter and off the bed. Her daughter turned onto her stomach, watching her pad across the room, with an appreciative eye. "What else have you packed in that magic bag of yours?" she asked with a smile, guessing correctly what Melanie was doing.

The Milf reached into it and pulled out a strap-on and tube of lube, "These," she beamed back at her daughter.

"It's a big one," giggled Melanie as she watched her Mom unbuckle the straps and then put it on, "but I'm so wet I won't need lube."

"I thought we might try another hole, one which we haven't yet used," her Mom said.

For a second a frown broke across Hazel's forehead as she pondered what her Mom meant, then like a light bulb flicking on a smile creased across it as she realised, "My butt, kinky... It's been ages since I've had anal, well at least three weeks."

"A veritable drought," said Melanie dryly, wondering as she spoke whether Ashley was rubbing off on her -- veritable was definitely an Ashley word.

Luckily her eldest daughter wasn't thinking about the intricacies of vocabulary, but about getting her bottom stuffed. She acrobatically swivelled and rolled towards the side of the bed, looking towards her Mom "You still won't need lube," she giggled, "I've found guys are always receptive to a sloppy blow-job before they stick it in my ass." She got off and down on her knees.

Melanie wondered whether she should point out the anatomical differences between her and a man and that her strap-on cock was entirely plastic. She didn't because she would have firstly, sounded too much like Ashley giving a biology lecture to an uninterested Hazel and secondly because, despite the physical differences, there was definitely something hot and sexy about looking down and seeing a cute teen swallowing down her cock, fake or not. She put the lube down; "Sounds like a plan," she grinned and approached her eldest.

"It looks big," giggled Hazel, "but don't worry I have bigger -- only just though, mmmmnnn I'm gonna love this in my butt."

She reached out with one hand, taking the cock and stroking it as if it was real, licking her lips in lust as she looked at. Her mouth opened and her Mom guided it down, her daughter gently moving it to ensure it remained on target. "MMnnn" said Hazel as she took it down, she kept one hand on the toy, working it back and forth, taking it into her bobbing head. The other she moved round to her Mom's butt to grasp one of the cheeks, kneading it between her fingers and using it as a lever at the same time.

Her Mom let the teen set the pace, standing still and looking down. It was certainly a sexy sight, watching the dildo vanishing into the teen's mouth and emerge less than seconds later, covered with saliva and shining with spit. Melanie didn't know how many blow-jobs her daughter had given, she suspected, with her eldest's slutty nature, it had been a lot. She certainly seemed to have a talent for it. Though Hazel started cautiously, only taking in a few inches, she'd soon gone deeper and quicker, her head knocking back and forth as she took the dildo so far down Melanie thought she was going to choke -- it said something for the amount of practice she had that she didn't and instead upped her pace, slamming the cock against the inside of her cheek and then continuing forward so it threatened her tonsils.

"This is so sexy, I'm so turned on," Melanie purred as she placed a hand on the back of her daughter's head, encouraging her on, not that she needed it. "Suck my dick, take it as deep as you can."

It was hard to think that the teen's technique could improve but miraculously it did as Hazel upped her game and increased the speed and the power behind it. The haft of the toy rubbed at Melanie's already damp pussy and she could feel more juice trickling over the outside of her lips. "God, this is good," she groaned, "you're such a champion cocksucker."

The teen showed she was with a gurgle and a bob, taking the cock so deep into her mouth her eyes widened as she shoved it back into her Mom's crotch. The Milf gasped and shuddered, her hand clawing through Hazel's hair, so it looked like it was sprouting between her fingers. The teen in turn had her hands firmly clamped to her Mom's butt cheeks, squeezing them as she pulled herself towards them. Her fingers probed and pressed, gripping deep and leaving finger marks, holding as tight as she could.

"Gwrfff, gwrfff," Hazel made choking and gasping sounds as she swallowed. It was amazing how much she could take and still keep going, seemingly without pausing and with no obvious discomfort. It was no wonder Hazel had been popular in High School if this was how she treated the senior boys, her Mom thought, she'd brought up a teen slut -- which was good as it had meant a lot less effort in coaxing her to be in a hotel room giving head to her Mom's fake dick. "Gwrfff, gwrfff," the teen repeated, which might have meant anything, though probably indicated she was enjoying sucking the dick as she continued to take it with eagerness and enthusiasm.

The teen continued to bob and slurp hungrily, the cock deeper in her mouth than her Mom had thought possible. Her hair flipped over her shoulders and her pert bosoms jiggled as she went back and forth, the sounds of her greedily, eager sucking filling her Mom's ears and turning her on just as much as the press of the toy on her cunt or the sight of the plastic prick disappearing between her daughter's ruby red lipsticked lips.

Suddenly, without warning, Hazel's head shot back and she pushed the cock out of her mouth with her tongue. Melanie wouldn't have been disappointed if she hadn't quickly realised that the prelude to the main event was over and she was about to have even more fun. The teen quickly showed that her Mom's instincts was right as she almost jumped onto to her feet and then leapt onto the bed, landing on her back and reaching under her knees, pulled her legs back exposing her pert butt. She beam invitingly, "Come fuck my ass now," she said.

Normally, as a Mom, Melanie ignored bossy instructions from her daughters, they had to learn she wasn't at their beck and call. However, in this case she was more than willing to make an exception. She quickly joined her daughter on the bed, taking hold off the fake phallus, which was soaked with her daughter's spit, and guided it towards the hole. Ashley had been a virgin, Hazel wasn't. However she was still gratifyingly tight as Melanie took aim and pushed the toy at the rosebud entrance and beyond, into the teen's tunnel.

"Oh yes," moaned Hazel in pleasure. She pulled her legs further back, her years as a cheerleader had left her supple. "Oh, fill my ass with that large dildo, stretch me Mom."

Melanie guided the cock down the hole, jerking her hips to push it forward against the resisting walls. Her daughter groaned again, a moan of enjoyment. Her lithe body wiggled and shivered as she rocked on gently on the small of the back to help encourage the toy in. Melanie leaned forward, licking her lips, as she looked down at the magnificent sight of the large dildo vanishing between the round cheeks. She met further resistance and pulled back momentarily, before girding herself and thrusting forward, eliciting a gasp from her daughter as another inch of toy disappeared into her small hole.

"I want it all," the teen groaned, "I want that big dick filling my asshole."

"Don't worry," her Mom replied, "I'll give it you." She pushed forward again, working herself into a slow rhythm, gradually getting the toy deeper and deeper. Soon it was so deeply encased she no longer needed to hold it, so she let go and grasped her daughter's ankles, using them as levers and pushing the teen's flexible legs even further back, so that they were not far above her ears. "This good honey?" she asked, "How does it feel?"

"I want it deeper Mom, I want to feel it all the way in, stretching me like my butt is a piece of stretchy rubber," Hazel moaned. No longer having to hold her legs back she began to rub at her pussy and clit, moving faster and more furiously as her Mom drove the cock further down her chute. "UUUhhh, this is so hot, all in Mom, all in."

Melanie grinned and looked down, seeing the toy going in almost up to the fake pair of plastic balls at the end; it looked like a few more thrusts and she'd satisfy her daughter's first need. She gripped the ankles harder and pushed the teen's limbs as far down as they could so, almost parallel with her head so she was near doubled in two. Melanie momentarily marvelled at how flexible she was and wondered whether she had been so lithe when she too was a teenager, she thought not, Hazel's aptitude for pom-poms and dancing rather than books paid dividends in that regard. The Milf grinned as she kept her gaze fixated on the teen's beautiful face, just a foot below her own as she started the final assault, pounding away at her daughter's ass as if it was the beach defences on D-Day.