The Daughter Seducer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, yesss, fuck," Hazel's face contorted in pleasure as her Mom's thighs smacked against her rump; once, twice, three times, a repeated staccato pattern as Melanie drove in again and again, her dildo going as far it could, only stopping at it hit the plastic lumps at the end. The ass was still tight and gripping at the toy, but no longer was it able to stop the dildo, just slow it; and as Melanie went faster and harder it wasn't even to do that. Below her the teen shuddered and vibrated, her fingers rubbing speedily over her slit and clit, the cunt leaking even more juice than before so it looked like a reservoir between the teen's lips.

"This ass is so hot and tight, it's so sexy," Melanie grinned as she hammered in and out of her daughter's most taboo hole.

"Stretch it open, Mom, make it gape. I want it to be so hard banged you could fit a grapefruit up it," her daughter gasped back, her fingers plunging into her pussy as she was speaking, jerking back and forth, so cum leaked out over her mons. "Fuck my ass as hard as you can, rip it open, literally."

"Will do," Melanie smiled. Her other daughter would have taken issue with the misuse of 'literally' but Melanie knew what her eldest meant and was going to give it her, the best butt reaming she'd had from either real dick or fake. It was a high ambition but Melanie was sure she'd reached it -- especially with her so sexy daughter looking up at her frantically fingering her front fuckhole, her small but perfectly formed tits bouncing away, as her Mom pounded harder and harder at her back, driving the toy as deep as it could go, as fast as she could, with all the power she could muster. "I'm going to ram you butt until it's splits," which was an exaggeration, but a justified one, "I'm going to pound you until you're an insensible screaming mess," which was just the truth, "Let me fuck this butt all night."

"Yessss, yesss, yesss, aaaarrghhh," screamed Hazel as she was filled. Her body was shivering and shaking as the orgasms hit her, her skin red and flushed, her eyes shut tightly and her mouth open in a series of screams. Her back arched, her breasts pressing against her legs as she climaxed, her hands jerking back and forth as she continued to finger-fuck herself to add to her Mom's hard pounding. "Make me cum, aaaarrgghh, yessss, that's it."

Melanie drove down and in, her body bouncing against the teen's legs, pushing them even further down, the toes skimming at the bed below the teen's head. The older woman didn't pause, even as she bent her daughter near double, but continued as hard as she could. In many ways it was unlike the first time she'd banged Ashley, unlike her sister Hazel was experienced in anal and was relaxed about taking the big dick up her ass with limited prep, but they were alike in that they were both obvious anal fiends, loving the thick plastic cock up their back-tunnels, stretching them and stimulating hidden nerve endings which Ashley hadn't known existed and Hazel was all too aware off. Her daughter screamed again, writhing in pleasure, her cunt squirting juice all over her lips and hands, so powerful were the jets that they splashed against Melanie's stomach, driving her to greater exertions and resolve to fuck her daughter to within a (metaphorical) inch of her life.

Swinging the teen's legs down she gripped her stomach and started to turn her. Hazel took the hint and was soon on her hands and knees, wiggling her, momentarily empty, ass at her Mom. Melanie looked at it lustfully, the formerly tight rosebud was cratered and open, showing the dark tunnel within. "Mmmmn, that ass is gaping," she grinned, "But I think I can open it even more."

"I think so too," her daughter tittered, gripping at her cheeks and spreading them further apart so that her Mom could get an even better view of the hole and the damage she had so far wreaked, "I told you I want it ripped open."

"Let's see what I can do," Melanie grinned, as she targeted the hole with her dildo, driving it in deep and hard, making her daughter buck and whinny like a wild horse in a paddock. Soon her Mom was in a rhythm again, her thighs cracking against her daughter as she slammed the toy into her, her hands gripping the teen's waist for balance and leverage.

"AArrrrghh, yessss, fuck me, yesssss, aaarrghhh," squealed Hazel in pleasure. Her body was rocking and bouncing, as she was hit again and again from behind. Her Mom gripped her harder, her nails digging deep into the teenager's flawless skin, leaving red marks like she was clawed. Hazel didn't complain, instead driving herself backwards so she was impaled on her Mom's cock, before springing forward and repeating the process. Melanie matched her, thrust for thrust, the two of them fucking like they'd been doing it together for years and were as in sync as a pair of Championship Ballroom dancers.

"Take it baby, take my cock," Melanie grunted as she continued to feed the dildo to her eldest.

"Yessss, aaarrghhh, aaargghhh ram it in my ass Mom, ram it harder," screamed her daughter. Like her sister she didn't keep quiet during sex sessions, letting her Mom know both that she was enjoying it and what she wanted more off to keep enjoying it. One of the (many) advantages of expensive hotel rooms was that they had walls thick enough that, no matter how loud Hazel shrieked, the next door neighbours wouldn't be able to hear a thing and start to question exactly what the Mom was ramming it her daughter's bottom and why the teen wanted it harder. It meant that Melanie had no issue with acceding to her daughter's request and slamming her cock into the teenager's back hole even more forcefully, making the teen scream so loud that it was a wonder her Mom wasn't deafened.

"Another position... let's try," panted Melanie, as she gasped for breath after a high-speed bout. She sat down on the edge of the bed and wiggled her dido, "Lower yourself on that."

Her daughter did, sliding down facing her Mom, bending the dildo into her butt. "Mmnn, that's good," she purred as she took it deep, not slowing her descent until the strap-on was fully encased.

"You set the pace baby," grinned her Mom.

"It'll be fast," giggled her daughter. So saying she began to raise herself up and down on her Mom's strap on, arching her back and wiggling her buttocks to make sure she was getting the full length. Her hands gripped her Mom's shoulders as Melanie's grasped her daughter's waist to keep her on the straight and thick. She began to thrust up as well, meeting her daughter half-way as she came down. It was harder on her thighs, than the previous position, but not as exhausting meaning she could keep going longer and give Hazel more analgasms. The teen was bouncing harder and faster, giggling and groaning with pleasure as she was filled with the cock, "Uuuhhh, yessss, uuuuhh, my ass is so hot right down, uuurrhhh, oooohhh fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Melanie gripped the teen harder, enjoying the bounce of her pert titties and way the hard nipples rubbed at hers as the teen leaned forward, so their bodies were melded together. She slammed up in time with her daughter, feeling the teen's vibrations and shudders with every impalement, her back bending as the pleasure raced up her. The two of them thrust and hammered and slammed, until Hazel was panting like her Mom had been, sweat trickling down her as she gave her all.

They switched positions again, this time with Hazel lying on her side and her Mom behind her, slipping a leg over the teen's and cuddling her in her arms as she took her once more. She was slower this time, almost soft, as she went in and out, a hand slipping down to cradle a breast. Hazel turned her head half --way round and their tongues flickered against each other's as they continued to make anal love, as the time ticked away.

Finally with a moan Hazel slid forward and her Mom pulled out, rolling onto her back. After a few moments Hazel turned again, snuggling into her Mom, "Wow, that was awesome," she said, "I don't think I've ever had a fucking like it, I don't know how many times I came."

"A lot," her Mom agreed, "It was wonderful, so no regrets about being banged by me?"

"There was never going to be any regrets. I can't believe how lucky Ashley has been, if you've been fucking her like this for last few months."

"I'm lucky as well, to have two such sexy and hot lesbian daughters," Melanie grinned, hugging Hazel closer, "But you have an advantage over her, in that you know about me and her, but Ashley doesn't know about me and you."

"Do you want me to keep it secret? I can," Hazel said.

"I have a better idea," her Mom smiled.