The Daughter's Wedding

Story Info
She waited for this for years.
1.8k words
4.32
123.2k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers

This is a flash BTB story and I hope not to expand on this one. By the way, I know of a divorced couple where one of them completely raided the college funds of the children. Came from wealth and didn't want to ever leave it. Spent it all and now has to wait until the old man dies. The working spouse on the other hand has supported the kids. Really didn't have the money. Kids were more important than anything else in the world. I don't think that the kids would ever get it together enough to do what 'happened' in this story. We can only hope...

I have been working on a much longer and in-depth 'Child of a Cheater and a Divorce' story. Concentrating on the collateral damage that a cheater can do. This one is just a one-off written as a diversion.

--------------------

Alexis jumped up, "What the heck is all that noise?" The wedding was going to start in 45 minutes and there was somebody yelling. A crasher, probably someone on the do-not-let-in list. We didn't know if it was going to happen, but we prepared for it. My brother came running up to us and said "Her mother Ruth and the husband Jason are at the door demanding to be let in. I told them that they weren't on the invite list, but she's really screaming."

I turned to Alexis and said, "It's show time. Are you ready?" In reply I got an evil smile while she nodded yes. Then she said, "I'll gather all the guests that are here now to the wedding room. When enough of the important people are here, we'll start." She kissed me and I left to confront her mother.

Approaching the entrance, several of my friends and my cop buddies were holding the two people back. Her mother Ruth looked a bit more plump than the pictures we had of her. The husband Jason looked thinner, more gaunt.

"You have to let me in, I'm the mother of the bride. Just tell my daughter that I'm here." That's when Jason tried pushing one of the groomsmen to the side. Wrong move. Within 5 seconds, Jason was tasting the floor with two of my cop friends restraining him painfully. Ruth was in shock and started screaming when she heard Miranda rights being read to her husband while handcuffs were being placed on him.

She quickly realized that I was somebody in charge and started giving me shit. "Excuse me, would you also like to be arrested for interfering with Police business? It's bad enough that we have a battery of a police officer...."

She broke in, "Y-Y-You're cops?" This one was not very bright.

"Harry, did you call in the squad?" I heard a grunt "Yes" then I turned to Ruth. "What can I do for you Ruth Westminster?"

"Who are you? I want to see my daughter Alexis?"

"First off, I'm Officer Mike Dombrowski of this fine suburb. Second off, you were specifically not invited to the wedding. Third off, I am marrying Alexis within the hour. If you do not leave, I will ask these fine police officers to arrest you. AND like your husband, will have to post bail to get out." I paused and with a very professional smile, "Any questions?"

She pleaded, "I want to see my daughter, please let me see my daughter."

I looked at her in her pain. It didn't move me. I saw the pain she fostered on Alexis' father and Alexis herself. No, this was playback time. Alexis knew what her 'dear-old-mother' would do. So I looked at the ceiling like I was actually considering her request. Great play acting on my part if I must say so myself. I've been told to not quit my day job. I needed to follow the script. Finally, I looked down at her and said, "I'll talk to her. Wait here. NO PROMISES." I walked away looking for Alexis.

I found my wife-to-be and we discovered that some of the people that she wanted to be there were only just arriving. They were all led to the room where the ceremony was going to be held. I sent word to the groomsmen at the front door to bring the mother in about 10 minutes.

Ruth was led to a chair in the front of the room where everyone could look at her face. It was like a witness chair at a trial. Actually it was her witness chair at her trial. Ruth was so uncomfortable there with family and friends staring at her like she was in a cage at the zoo.

Waiting another 5 minutes, Alexis entered and walked directly to her mother Ruth. "You were not invited, you are not wanted."

"I now that we had some problems, but I'm your mother, I did it all for you...."

Alexis breaks in "When did you first meet Jason?"

Mother Ruth started to stammer and change the question. Alexis repeated it louder "When did you first meet Jason?"

"It was after the divorce and ..."

"BULLSHIT WHORE." The entire room became quiet. Her mother was shocked into silence. There was a look of fear on her face. I went to the box where we had stored some printed handouts. It was over $75 in printing costs and worth every penny. With a nod from Alexis, I started to pass out the handouts to everyone sitting in the room. When each person saw the handout, their face changed dramatically. Those from her mother's side were shocked, those from her father's side smiled and laughed.

Alexis stared down her mother. "About 8 years ago, I was 13 years old and came home from school early. I saw a strange car in the garage and I heard noises in the house. This is what I saw." She tossed a set of the dated handouts at her mother. "I took these pictures. Remember, that was the only year that you were blond and your hair was cut short. That was 3 years before the divorce. That was two years before you refused to go to counseling and kicked my father out of our house.

"You fucking whore. Did it all for me? You did it all for you. You didn't give a shit about anybody but you. And to make matters worse, you trumped up charges on dad and kept getting him tossed in jail or the lawyers put him up against the wall until you got everything in the divorce, whore.

"Your father was having an affair."

"My father was working two physically demanding jobs to help us make ends meet and to get ahead. He didn't have the time or the energy. That's another big lie. Who told you he as having an affair? What evidence did you have? Out with it bitch." Her mother's eyes became downcast.

"That's right. More lies, more bullshit. Problem is, I know where you heard that. Jason. It was Jason your asshole husband. He kept telling you, didn't he? Don't fucking lie to me. I heard him, time and time again. Well, he's yours now, forever. Unless the money runs out and he finds somebody new.

"By the way, has he been getting home right away from work every evening? Or is he starting to 'work late' again. Just like you did with Dad?"

There was a shock of recognition on her face.

The looks on the people sitting there ranged from amusement to shock. I knew that Alexis' goals were now met. She exposed her mother, took her down and after Ruth hung herself with her own words, Alexis wasn't going to let her mother defend herself in any way. What was the point? Took her down in front of everybody that was somebody in their life. It was time to end this.

I broke back in "We have a wedding to be part of. Thank you Ruth, this is the best wedding present you could have given us. By the way, Jason is being put in a squad now. If you hurry, you'll be able to see him before he's booked. You might even be able to borrow his phone to call for bail." I paused to exhibit my wonderful acting skills, "Or check his phone for messages and texts." Bingo,the lights in her eyes shown. "By the way, he shouldn't have assaulted a police officer. In front of two different cameras too."

Alexis pointed directly into her mother's face. "Get out of my life whore, live with the evil you did. Oh by the way, Dad had placed $20,000 in a trust fund for my college. I have the papers. Those accounts are going to be audited. Since you changed the access to them, I do hope that either all the funds are there, or there will be a criminal and civil suit." I knew it was not going to be worth the effort, but she didn't know that and wouldn't know that till she spent money on a lawyer.

Ruth started to say something, but Alexis cut her off. "Don't bother, it's all bullshit. You're all bullshit. Always have been. Always will be. Be gone and don't darken my doorstep again, Grandma."

I didn't think that Alexis was going to tell her. But the long simmering anger, her need to rub her mother's face into things caused it to come out. We knew that she was 6 weeks late, and we were overjoyed. Grandma was crestfallen. She understood that she'd never get to hold her own grandchild.

I motioned to my police buddies to escort her from the venue. They complied, leading a shell shocked 42 year-old to her future. As I hugged my bride to be, we got a round of applause. The applause was from both sides.

Ruth was a piece of work. She burned a lot of bridges over the years. They may not have known that he had an affair with Jason while they both were married to someone else. But they detested the way she treated Alexis' father.

I swear that I heard a hocker being lobbed as Ruth went out the door. Had to be my brother.

As she was being escorted out the door, Alexis' father was being brought in. He walked right past his ex with a smile on his face having heard the whole thing. He was accompanied by two groomsmen that were on the 'father-in-law' detail for me. Ruth looked at him in shock, and then averted her eyes away. When the crowd saw him, there was another round of applause. Alexis ran up to him and hugged her father for all they were worth. The nightmare was over for them both.

As the clapping continued, my brother tapped me on my shoulder and he spoke into my ear. "Was asshole actually seeing somebody else after work?"

"Don't say a word to Alexis about this, but no. He's working a side job to help make ends meet. I just wanted to fuck with their heads for a while. They may or may not survive it. Don't really care. Payback's a bitch you know."

wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers