All Comments on 'The Daughter's Wedding'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bahahahahahaha

Great story great ending got 5*

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 8 years ago
Interesting

Interesting. Bad editing made it almost impossible to read. Read it twice and still have only vague idea of the details.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Nice

Revenge is sweet. The hell with the cheaters.

goalie52goalie52about 8 years ago
Short and Sweet

Five Stars. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid!

Who would want their wedding to be a celebration of a decade of well-nurtured hate? Totally unbelievable. Only the He-Man Women Haters Club here on LW would find this remotely interesting.

Enjoy your ulcers and high blood pressure.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

As usual, "flash story" means "I want the violent, angry, reactionary little troglodytes in loving wives to slap me on the back and call me a genius, but I don't actually want to write a story. So I'll throw together the outline of one, have I've character recite it to another as backstory they should both already know with no further development or conflict, tack on a rushed, half assed revenge element and have absolutely no one act like actual human beings. And of course despite being on an erotica site there will be nothing remotely erotic or engaging about it. Brilliant!!!"

And I'm sure the author will get exactly what they want, because the idiots her will lap it up like eager puppies and angrily defend it from anyone who why it's not interesting or engaging or even really a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poorly written, not erotic. Find another site!

Just more crap by another sicko. What is the matter with you? I really shudder to think of what your mind is like if you find this erotic.

shadowjack17shadowjack17about 8 years ago
Ever notice?

The vast majority of negative comments on a "BTB" or "justice for the wronged" as I prefer to call it is from anonymous posters, while even if it is negative commentary, those who support the idea of revenge, BTB, or simply getting away with your life mostly intact (see pretty much anything StangStar has written) actually post a handle or name on their comments?

Personally, I think Literotica would be best served to divide the category into happily cuckolded/swinger/whatever and justice/revenge/BTB, but that's just me. Perhaps even one for the reconcile at all costs group?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Erotica?

I seriously don't understand how this gets accepted on an erotica website. There's nothing erotic about it. Why even bother moderating the stories if anything can get posted?

AzpiriAzpiriabout 8 years ago
Wedding Day

I would have to agree with Anonymous commenter who said it was stupid to have the wedding day filled with so much hate and vitriol. The wedding day is all about the bride. She wouldn't want to ruin it by having her mother become the focal point. That's why she was kept off the list to begin with. All this does is bring up old wounds. Celebrate the wedding, don't celebrate the hate. There's a time and a place for raking over the coals... the day of the wedding is not it.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I understand the comments about the wedding day...but...

I understand the comments about the wedding day...but where and when would they got the revenge in front of so many people she knew? 3*

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Sounds a bit tinny in tone.

This looks more like an outline that should have all the details filled. Obviously a flash story does not have all the details must for a flash story you are better off with one central theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why bother with these jerkoff revenge fantasies?

Your story is poorly written, and not in any way aligned with reality. Get help before you hurt yourself.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Never Go Out of Your Way

I am a justice guy, but first I am a good life kind of guy. A daughters wedding day should be a special day marking what will hopefully be the beginning of a good marriage. It is not a day for revenge, or taking care of dirty business. The timing is off. Also, while some forms of payback are indeed just, putting a lot of effort into them is frequently not worth the results. Live a good life, don't go out of your way for revenge, but if a piece of shit happens to jay walk in front of your car, don't hit the brakes.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
This Was Bad*

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Vehement critiques!

The story is just a quickie, written from an author's imagination. The angle is a little different and it was an OK story. I believe that the detractors spent more time ranting about the story than the author did writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Move along folks...

...nothing interesting to see here.

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
Why did she wait years for this?

A better time to hand out those pictures and tell her story would have been when her mother was making her father's life hell with all the false accusations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it !

Well Wieliczka , I for one do enjoy a good Flash tale . Although this one wasn't one of the very best posted here , it still beats 90% of the tripe that does get posted !

Anytime our very own Troll Foreskincaster starts ranting and gnashing teeth , you know its pretty good !

4*'s

Cpprcrk

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
What a Trainwreck

Poor spelling and grammar. Flimsy plot. Ridiculous premise. Not even remotely erotic. Not even remotely fitting the definition of "Loving Wives." Just a complete trainwreck from every angle. But hey, at least it was short!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Write a real story..

This one was a piece of shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I see this as a revenge on the cheating bitch story, with the revenge coming from the cheated on child.

Kind of original, to have the child of the slut do the take down. Much more plausible, and painful, than Mexican sex slavery, mutilation, the ex-husband replacing her with a rich fashion model, etc. Because this is how it should be, and easily can be. The cheated on child is ignored or minimized in most of these adultery stories. But who suffers more? The whore wife can be replaced with a good woman. How do you replace your whore of a mother? You can't. Its obvious the whore has no remorse, no honesty, and no self-respect. Why would you want a mother, or a mother-in-law, with such deplorable morals around you, or your children, ever?

So let the bitch live the rest of her life with the choice she made for herself, when she should have been making choices about what was best for her child, and her family. She can enjoy that choice all the way to her grave. Their last contact with her mother should be a photo of them with their new child, enclosed with a sympathy card, regretting her mother's death, by emotional and intellectual suicide. "Our child will never know you're alive, or when you die. Was it worth it?"

Good story, from a perspective almost never explored. Thank You.

wieliczkawieliczkaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Comments

two points:

1) I have previously stated. I write BY DESIGN in improper English for 1st person stories. It is more like an individual thinking. It is a personal choice and from this point on, will include that information in the intro. I will not change. If this really bothers you, please do not read my submissions.

2) Thanks for the comments on the children of people who do not not honor their marriage vows. They are the hurt as much as the partners, IF NOT MORE. This tends to be a group that carries the pain of infidelity further that the partners do.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 8 years ago
Great story

Well done, especially for a flash tale. I wish the grammar and editing were better, but I understand the author's desire for "realistic" dialogue.

Personally, I understand that there may well have been circumstances that precluded the use of a 13-year old daughter's photos of her mother's adultery. Also, using the wedding as the confrontation venue was apparently dictated by the family's awareness of the mother's intent to "crash" the wedding. Not my personal choice, but I can see using the occasion to "clear the air" and set the stage for the next generation's moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was a nice, neat and complete little package. I enjoy most of your offerings...

...far more than most in this category, because you bring balance (in this case) without any state or federal laws being broken....but exact devastating revenge on those who work evil in a family.

I was especially intrigued by the fact that it was the daughter that was both the first witness to the adultery and the instigator of the well-deserved revenge.

As always, I'll look forward to your next story with as much anticipation as this one offered gratification of the "just desserts" kind.

Thank you.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceabout 8 years ago
Complete....

Nice to see cheaters get what they deserve. Ignore those who criticize without offering something better, Wieliczka. They often have nothing significant to say or add to the conversation.

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years agoAuthor
I have a daughter-in-law who hates her father

He left them when she and her sister were 8 and 10. To this day (she's over 30) he is referred to as his first name (whole family is toxic from what I understand). He never showed at the wedding but I have no doubt that she would have called him out if he showed. (Kept my cop friends at the wedding alerted if he did show).

kdcee79kdcee79about 7 years ago
Yep

Well done , nuff said. 4 ****

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
There needed to have been more

First, there needed to have been some about why the relationship with the daughter was so bad. If wife had divorced husband, then it is likely that she would have gotten custody, so why is daughter so hateful? Did mom abandon husband and daughter both? If so, then it should have been shown. Second, was wife's claim that husband was cheating a lie by wife, or a lie by her lover, that she believed? If from the wife, then why would she tell it to her daughter, unless she didn't get custody? In that case, the relationship and the lying needed to be explained. If it was a lie told by Jason, that the wife believed, then it is even worse, because there's no wife that stupid who would believe such a lie without proof. Third, the dialogue is at times strained. Part of the reason for that is that the situation, characters and relationships are contrived to fit the gimmick of the story, and that never works. If you start with realistic characters in a supportable plot, then the dialogue will flow better. Also you should try reciting your story out loud after you write it, so that you can hear how the characters sound when they talk.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreabout 7 years ago
No, Ma - this story was complete.

A 13 year old who catches her mom, then watches her dad get abused by the legal system has plenty of reason to hate dear old mom.

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Ma," you sound like you're defending the mom...

The story IS complete--sometimes you have to read the story slow enough to "read between the lines," and take clues from what the dialogue infers. Ok, it would have been nice to have a few more details, but there was adequate information right before your eyes. Maybe you should re-read it; I always pick up a few more things the second time through. Sounds like a good idea for me, too. Hmmm... 5*

Pennindy15Pennindy15over 5 years ago
@ MaFrepler

The mother wouldn't have received custody. The daughter was at an age (16) where she could choose which parent she could live with when the divorce occured.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
That was good

Very good flash BTB. Bitch burned completely.

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

I think the fact that the egg donor crashed the wedding has escaped more than a few commenters. The cheating slut got what she deserved, exclusion from all her daughters life events.

Great story! 5*!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
That's original!

I don't think I've read a story like that one before. I am so glad that I don't know that mother! Interesting. That was fun.

And the comment about the "egg donor" was original as well!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
Well...

Extreme stories like this one

usually have flaws in the plot.

Here we had a daughter,

who knew of her mother's cheating

for three years.

And didn't tell her dad!?

Still, 4 out of 5 from me.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Good story. This guy certainly can write. Glad to have a chance to read these again.

brownmobbrownmobalmost 4 years ago
Well short and sweet

Love it, unique and excellent, thank you

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

This is exactly the way a cheating whore should be treated! 5 stars!!!

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

BTB is not enough. But 4 Stars definite. If she has burned, I would make 5.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Payback is indeed a bitch.

Reader2071Reader2071about 2 years ago

Great story! The author mentioned wanting to write a longer version of the kid(s) getting revenge on a cheating parent but I can't seem to find it. I've read through several and glanced through some more just looking to see if I could find it with no luck. Anyone know if the author actually wrote it?

kelchakelchaabout 2 years ago

The commandment is, Honor thy father and thy mother, it does not add....if they deserve to be honored.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ nice story, what there was of it. I get that this is a flash story. But, so much needs to be filled in.

*** kelcha*** why is a bible thumper on this site at all? Your dogmatic viewpoint isn't relevant. And your morality is suspect. Hypocrite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any time I see the name 'Wieliczka' I always click on and am never disappointed. I guess from the user name and the Polish surnames and words that pop up in the stories that this author is Polish-American, which helps with my enjoyment as I am of Polish-UK parentage and those little details serve to enhance the stories. Keep up the good work, W and I'll keep reading. Na zdrowie! 5 stars.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Oh nice and sweet, payback can be so bad, or sooooo good, depends on what side you’re on….

Nicely done.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I gotta give anyone 5 Stars when they burn a bitch at least this well. I did way better though. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS! Thanks.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA15 days ago

Best BTB short/flash story I ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
820 Followers
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...