The Dawning of Divinity Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting the show started.
4.5k words
4.58
17.3k
19
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First part of a new commission! This one is for Rosa Salina, who some might recognize as a popular hyper futa OC. This is the first chapter of a story that will eventually turn into its own series as the main character experiences some unexpected growth and changes of her body!

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, futa on male/female, ridiculous proportions, cuck/ntr, ball and cock growth and expansion.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"Welcome to Generic Electronics Store, let me know if you need help finding anything!"

The greeter at the entrance to the large business smiled and waved at the potential customer who just walked through the automatic glass doors, his eyes wide as he stared at her face - or at least he did his best to stare at her face. His eye twitched as she strutted past him, every ounce of self-control he possessed focused into not looking down. She returned his greeting with a curt nod and smile of her own, though it was much more sultry than the one he'd given her. A gust of wind from one of the large industrial fans positioned at the front of the store sent her flowy, black skirt rippling up her tanned, toned legs. Turning as she passed - something he'd been taught to do when taking this job - the employee couldn't help but take a quick glance down at her ass, his pants noticeably tightening around his groin as he watched her jiggling backside leave his line of sight.

"Jesus Christ what I wouldn't do for a night with h-" he suddenly coughed and spun around as he heard the doors behind him open again, "H-Hi, welcome to Generic..."

Adjusting the designer-brand purse on her shoulder, the woman made her way to the section of the store that sold camera equipment and the like, her movements graceful but purposeful. Standing in the middle of rows of devices and cables, she tucked a strand of long, silky dark brown hair behind on of her ears with a svelte, glossy red-painted nail, her deep green eyes - the same shade as the most expensive, famous emeralds of the world - narrowed as she read through the labels in front of her. Clicking her tongue, a sigh escaped her plush, plump scarlet-shaded lips as she reached into her purse and dug out her phone, the cracked screen lighting up as she held it up to her face.

Her verdant orbs scanned the contents of her phone over and over again, looking through the list she'd typed out earlier that morning. Giving the device a dissatisfied glare, her sharp nose wrinkling at its unhelpfulness, she slipped her phone between her huge, bronzed breasts for ease of access later, the firm, rounded globes cradling it perfectly. Bending over, she grabbed a couple of the plastic-encased sets of cables, her equally as high-sitting, solid ass cheeks brushing into the display behind her, her skirt hugging the fat mounds tightly. Looking back and forth between the items in her soft hands, she jiggled her foot impatiently, the long heel of her black pumps tapping into the carpeted floor in a series of muted thuds.

"Hello there Miss, did you need help finding anything today?"

A cheery voice rang out next to the woman, and she turned to look at who was addressing her: it was a worker, as was to be expected. The woman, who looked even younger than herself, peered back at her with large blue eyes, her blonde hair pulled back into a neat ponytail, a row of white teeth bared in a warm smile. She wore a blue Polo-style top which clung to her modest breasts nicely, and in her small, pale hands she held a tablet and a stylus; a nametag reading 'Rachel' was stuck above her chest. Black slacks and running shoes completed her ensemble, and she continued to stare expectantly, the smile never leaving her face.

"Hi there... 'Rachel' nice to meet you. You can call me Rosa, and I do need some help today, actually."

"Perfect! And it's nice to meet you too Rosa. So what can we help you with today here at Generic Electronics Store?"

"Well, I'm looking for a cable that will connect my webcam to my laptop, but I need one that can do a few different things. It needs to be long, durable and, hmmm... waterproof."

Rosa licked her lips, her long tongue gliding over her inflated cock-pillows.

"Waterproof...?" Rachel thought for a moment, and quickly tapped a few things into her tablet, "Okay! Do you know what kind of hookup your webcam has? USB or Micro?"

"I think USB, but if you show me I can tell you for sure."

"No problem, give me just a minute to find it here..."

The employee turned around and bent over much like Rosa had before and began to shift through the shelf next to her. Rosa took this momentary pause in conversation to ogle the girl's backside, admiring the way her ass stretched the fabric of her pants; while it wasn't as firm or enticing as her own, which was maintained through hours at the gym and other kinds of exercises, it was still large and very grabbable. The voluptuous woman could feel a stirring beneath her skirt, the thin article billowing out a bit at her groin. Adjusting her stance, Rosa refocused on the task at hand, ignoring her more base urgings - those would need to wait for later!

"Ah here we go!" Rachel bounced back up and held out the package of cables to Rosa, "This should be just what you're looking for."

Rosa took the item from her hand and quickly scanned the back of it, also taking a second to see if it had the right connection she needed.

"It is one of the more expensive brands we carry, so I can look for something else if you need me too!"

Rosa waved one of her tanned hands dismissively.

"No, this looks perfect. The price isn't an issue either."

"Awesome, can I help you with anything else today?"

"No, just ring me up and I'll be on my way."

"Right this way." Rachel motioned with her head, "I love your top by the way, it's so cute!"

Looking down at her own chest, Rosa knew exactly what the young woman actually meant. Sure, the blood-colored blouse she had on was nice, half the buttons undone to display a valley of deep cleavage, but 'cute' isn't the way anyone would describe it - sexy was what it was. Rosa had thought she caught the employee checking her out as they spoke, gawking at her wide hips and long legs, but now it was all but confirmed! As they reached the counter and register, Rosa made sure to lean over it, mashing her huge tits against the cold surface, her wine red areolas inches away from slipping out of her bra. Rachel was definitely staring at them instead of the item she was mindlessly scanning and entering into the computer.

"Oh thank you hon'," Rosa purred, standing back up straight and placing her purse on the counter, "I'm sure it would look great on you."

"O-On me?" Now Rachel was blushing profusely, "I don't think I could, erm, fill it out well enough though."

"Nonsense, you have the curves for it for sure!"

Rachel smiled and looked away, forgetting what she was doing with this incredible seductress in the first place.

"So how much do I owe you?"

"Oh! Sorry, it's uh..."

After being told the price, Rosa pulled out a fat wad of cash from her purse and shuffled through the bills quickly, her manicured nails plucking out several of them with practiced ease. Rachel's eyes opened wider at the amount of money she handled like it was nothing, and quickly grabbed the payment and stuffed it into the register. After handing the change back to her gorgeous customer, Rachel put her cables into a plastic bag and slid it back across the counter; as she did, the realization of what this woman did for a living struck her like a ton of bricks. Her hands shook as Rosa's fingers grazed across them to take her purchase - it was such a sensual touch for one so brief, and it caused Rachel to almost forget the rest of her spiel.

"Oh! Uh, we also offer free installation and support, if you're interested."

Rosa gave the employee a quick once over.

"Would you be the one to help me out?"

"I-I can be," Rachel's visage was scarlet down to her neck, "would, you um, like my card."

"Absolutely."

Rachel quickly pulled out a business card and jotted some information down on it before slipping it into the bag.

"Thank you for shopping with us! We hope to see you again soon."

"Oh I'll definitely be seeing you soon."

Rosa gave the young woman a last wink before leaving, her ass bouncing, each cheek undulating up and down independent from each other, her hips shaking as she strode out of the store. Rachel - and everyone else in the vicinity - watched her go, eyes bulging and jaws hanging open, her naturally sexual aura capturing any attention thrown her way; even the security guard sitting in a different room and keeping an eye on the security cameras stared, leaning forward in his seat and ignoring everything else going on in the store. The greeter from before bade her farewell as she exited the building, a sliver of drool leaking from the corner of his mouth.

It was just another, regular day for Rosa.

...

Driving across the city in her flashy sports car, the top down to let the wind blow her smooth, dark locks back, Rosa swerved through the traffic, pop music blasting from her radio. Her eyes flashed to the dashboard, checking the time and route she was taking to her destination, noting happily that she would be arriving early. A buzzing vibrated her breasts, her phone still trapped between the massive mounds, and she took a hand off the steering wheel to reach into her consuming cleavage and retrieve it. Glancing down at it, she smiled at the text message sent to her: someone was very excited to see her today! There was a throb of something hot and meaty against her inner thigh, an indication that she was feeling the same.

"Soon baby, soon," she reached down and patted her lap, smoothing out her skirt, "won't be much longer now."

Rosa had been a bit on edge all day and had been looking to this rendezvous since she first woke up. While her libido was always high, today it felt like it was going into overdrive, and she had to take care of herself several times before she even left her house - and luckily had had the foresight to do it in the shower, saving herself from hours of clean up. That little blonde, flirtatious minx at the store didn't help her problem either. Hell, if the place had been emptier she might have even tried to seduce her right then and there! There was more movement from under her skirt, and Rosa cursed herself for getting worked up again; she'd be able to let loose soon!

Luckily, time seemed to speed by as quickly as she was driving and once she pulled up to the house she was looking for, Rosa found herself right in the middle of suburbia. Picturesque homes surrounded her, well-kempt lawns and white picket fences and all. Minivans and unnecessarily large pick-up trucks littered driveways, the sounds of kids playing and dogs barking the soundtrack that set the scene of normalcy. Rosa always felt a bit out of place in areas like this, more used to the hustle and bustle of the city, a stranger in a strange land; it didn't help that the wives that lived here that didn't know her always gave her dirty looks, glaring at her like they were seconds away from pulling out their phones and calling the cops.

But none of that had ever stopped her!

Grinning deviously, Rosa grabbed the duffel bag resting on the passenger's seat and placed it on her lap. Undoing the zipper, she rummaged through its content, mentally checking off everything she'd brought with her, crossing out items on her memorized list; as she did, she reached into her purse and set the newly-purchased cables in with her other items, her old set barely functional from all the abuse they'd been put through. After she was done, she took a minute to check her makeup - touching up the purple shading around her eyes, reapplying her bright, red-hued lipstick, and adding some extra blush to her high cheekbones - and fuss with her hair, straightening the long strands with her fingers. Popping another button on her blouse so that her lacey black bra peered over the edges, she shouldered her bag and purse and exited her vehicle.

The Sun was still bright in the sky even as it began to dip behind a line of houses, the light casting a glow across her tanned skin. Waltzing up to the front door, Rosa checked her phone once more, making sure there weren't any last minute cancellations - those were the worst! As luck would have it, she was still readily invited into the abode she was walking towards, the texts covering her phone screen dripping with need. Stepping up to the front door, Rosa raised a fist and knocked her knuckles across the wooden barrier, her raps firm but strong; her ears immediately perked up at the sound of rapid footsteps and a squeal of excitement coming from inside the home.

The door flew open, a woman several years older than her breathing heavily at the threshold.

"Rosa?" She questioned, taking in the woman standing at her door, "H-Hi."

The person standing at the entrance stared at her through soft, brown eyes, her rounded cheeks flush with excitement, the rhetorical question and greeting coming from a pair of regularly sized pink lips, not overly plump like Rosa's own but not thin either. Long, straight, dirty blonde hair sat in a messy bun on top of her head, several strands poking out wildly. She was dressed simply, a plain blue shirt with frilled sleeves covering her torso, a pair of large breasts creasing the front of the fabric; tight jeans wrapped around her thin legs, showing off a set of motherly hips, her feet bare and as neutrally-toned as the rest of her.

Rosa did her best to disguise the hunger in her eyes.

"I'm guessing you're Miranda then," Rosa extended a hand, shaking her clients softly, the woman's wedding ring pressing against her finger, "nice to meet you."

"L-Likewise."

Rosa watched her expectantly, the wife's eyes still roaming over her body but mostly fixated on her skirt-clad crotch.

"Oh! P-Please, come in!"

"Thank you."

Stepping inside of the home, Miranda moved out of the way and closed the door behind her. Rosa automatically eyed the decor: it was basically what she had come to expect from places like this. Clean, generic art and pictures covering the walls, a few more-expensive looking pieces sitting on stands and shelves - basically nothing to write home about, but warm and welcoming nonetheless. Turning towards the woman - who looked uncomfortable and unsure of herself - Rosa knew right away that she was going to have to take the lead in this little rendezvous, which was also nothing new to her. She smiled as she addressed Miranda.

"Where do you want to do this hon'? The bedroom?"

A quick look of shock flashed across her features as the suggestion, but she quickly nodded in agreement.

"Alright, then show me the way!"

"Um, right. You can, uh, follow me."

Rosa did just that, walking behind the nervous woman, her heels clacking against the tiled floor. She was going to have a lot of fun with this client! Her eyes glazed over as she moved robotically, imagining everything in store for the night - it was more than the married girl would be able to handle, that was for sure! But that was half the reason she did this, the other half much more obvious. They made their way up a beige-carpeted stairway to the second floor, Miranda silent the whole time, Rosa trying to keep her mirth to herself. The homeowner quickly let her voluptuous guest into the master bedroom, who made a beeline for the large, king-sized bed, dropping her duffel bag and purse onto it, groaning with relief as her burdens were released.

"Nice bed," Rosa complimented earnestly, checking out the four-posted style of the frame and the ornately-laid headboard, "can't wait to test it out with you."

Miranda looked like she might faint at that last comment.

"Oh um, thank you," Miranda replied meekly, standing awkwardly on the other side of the room "what should I do n-"

"Why don't you go get dolled up for me babe." Rosa wasted no time in taking charge, "It's gonna take me a few minutes to set everything up, so take your time."

"O-Okay!" Miranda glanced from Rosa to the duffel bag, gulping loudly, remembering the other part of what this meetup entailed, "I'll, I'll be right back."

Winking at her, Rosa waited for her to disappear into the bathroom before she began her preparations for the night's festivities. Opening her duffel bag again, she pulled out everything she was going to need: her laptop, a webcam, and all the wires and cords to make them work. Roaming around the room, she pulled a chair out from a large wooden vanity sitting in the corner, setting it in front of the bed and placing a pillow on the seat; she set her laptop on one of the nightstands next to the bed, turning it on and booting up the software she used regularly for her shows. Unsealing her new cords, she connected the webcam to her computer, happy that everything seemed to fit and work as intended, before balancing the picture-capturing device on the pillow on top of the seat, tapping on its microphone a couple times as a test.

Rushing water could be heard from the connected bathroom.

Moving back to her laptop, Rosa logged into her OnlyCucks accounts, quickly posting that there would be a live show in just a few minutes; instantaneously a stream of notifications appeared, her subscribers queuing up to watch her in action. Taking her spot at the foot of the bed, Rosa scooted her purse and bag off of it, using her heeled-foot to kick them to the side. She fiddled with her top next, loosening but not quite fully undoing the buttons still latched together, pushing her breasts up until they almost touched her chin, her bra very visible. Uncrossing her legs, she reached under her skirt, putting the final touches on her appearance and freeing herself at the same time.

With several deft, unseen movements she fiddled with something between her legs, the sound of velcro peeling apart emanating from her groin. Sighing with contentment, she pulled a strap out from under her black bottoms and tossed it to the side, spreading her legs as she did; there was an immediate difference that made itself known in the area around her thighs. A large bulge appeared, pressing against her skirt, denting the dark material, something poking out from the hem. Light red in color and thick, it bobbed for a moment right below her knees, drooping over the side of the bed, hinting at the rest of what the fiery woman was hiding - but as quickly as it had appeared it vanished, Rosa recrossing her legs and leaning forward, ready for the show that was about to begin.

A beep from her laptop announced its beginning, her own seductive form popping up in a window that took up half of the screen.

"Hello my pets," Rosa greeted her viewers in a tone that was a mixture of haught and sultry, her voice directed at the small microphone sticking out of the top of the webcam, "it is I, your Mistress - your Goddess, Rosa, here to bring you another show..."

She flipped her hair back dismissively.

"...not that any of you deserve to see it!"

Like this was a signal all of her fans knew by heart, a flood of new notifications could be heard creating dings and clicks from her laptop, each one the sound of generous donations hitting her account. She smiled knowingly at the camera for a moment, slowly shaking her shoulders as she did before her expression turned to one of annoyance and disapproval. More alerts flowed into the room, some accompanied by placating and begging messages, all containing the same thing: total devotion to the woman on the screen. Rosa let this keep up for a few more minutes, putting on a show of uncaring; she checked her outfit, looked at her phone, and tapped a trimmed nail against her chin - everything she knew would get her audience riled up.

12