The Dawning of Divinity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can see you guys are excited tonight," she leaned forward, resting her arms on her folded leg, letting more of her creamy, tanned cleavage come into view, "but maybe not excited enough. That was a cute start, but don't think that's all you're gonna give me. You wouldn't want to disappoint me would you? Deny yourself getting to see all the fun we're gonna have tonight?"

She paused and licked her lips.

"Because let me tell you, I've been pent up All. Day. Long."

Almost as if on cue, a deep gurgling rumbled from under her skirt, clearly audible to anyone listening. They all knew what it meant, but it created a stir of excitement amongst her chat regardless, each new message as ravenous and horny as the last. Well-practiced at teasing her audience, Rosa uncrossed her legs, pausing for a moment once her thighs were spread and giving her viewers a glimpse of what they all came for, before readjusting herself into a much more ladylike position. Her laptop immediately made so much noise it sounded like it was malfunctioning, the electronic device nearly bouncing itself from its place on the nightstand.

"That's better, but don't think for a moment that I'm satisfied. That sound better not stop till I stop, and you guys know how long that takes me!"

Rosa gave a laugh, winking into the camera and shimmying her breasts at the same time.

"Now, I'm sure you're all excited to meet the other star of our show tonight," Rosa glanced to the side, smiling at the appearance of Miranda in the doorway of the bathroom, "and it looks like you won't have to wait any longer."

She turned her body towards the other woman.

"Come on hon', don't be shy!" Rosa called over to Miranda and patted the sheets next to her, "We're all waiting for you."

Staring back at her in wide-eyed terror, Miranda fiddled her hands together and bit her lower lip, using this last moment to decide whether she was really going to do this or not. Taking a deep breath, she nodded and walked over slowly like she was being pulled in by Rosa's seductive gaze, sitting down gingerly in the spot that had been reserved for her. Fingers folded in her lap, she looked down, her visage similar to the color of a fire hydrant, her chest heaving; Rosa admired her body, movement from under her skirt rustling the fabric noticeably. After several long seconds, she turned back to the camera.

"What do you think? I know how to pick them, don't I?"

A renewed chiming from her laptop let her know that there was unanimous agreement amongst her watchers. Miranda did look great now that she had cleaned herself up, that much was undeniable. Her dirty blonde locks had been brushed straight, falling in a silky curtain down her back and shoulders. She'd touched up her makeup, enhancing her natural beauty with dark and smokey colors. Rosa was happy to see that her chest was even bigger than she'd thought it was, her pale, milky mounds sitting nicely in a white, lingerie-style bra, her rock-hard nipples poking against the supportive fabric, a pair of matching panties clinging to her wide hips; Rosa could practically smell the arousal emanating from her crotch, a damp spot visible on the front of her underwear.

Oh, she was going to have so much fun tonight!

"You look amazing baby, and my audience definitely agrees with me."

Miranda managed to tear her eyes away from her lap to look at Rosa.

"Thank you, you look, you," Miranda's words caught in her throat, which she cleared before continuing, "you look gorgeous! You always do. That's why I um, I wanted to do this with you."

"You're too sweet!" The lack of noise suddenly caught the attention of Rosa's ears, "Isn't she!?"

A stern glare at the camera reignited the raucous blaring from her laptop speakers.

"That's better. Now," Rosa lifted a hand and ran her fingernails across Miranda's cheek, "why don't we get better acquainted?"

The confusion plastered across Miranda's face was stifled by a movement from the voluptuous Latina; before her mouth could form the question on her mind, Rosa had taken her lips in her own. Her plump, silky-soft pair mashed into the married-woman's, immediately staining the area around her mouth with smears of red lipstick. Like her kiss was the most sensual thing in the world, Miranda let out a throaty moan, Rosa using that parting of her lips to slide her long tongue between them. Miranda returned the motion, flinging her pink appendage into Rosa's maw, her hands cradling the pair holding her face, clearly starved for touch.

Like all things Rosa did, she dominated this meeting of mouths. Her cock-cushions completely enveloped Miranda's, her upper-lip practically rubbing against the wife's nostrils. Rosa's tongue filled the area between Miranda's cheeks, swirling against her teeth and pushing her tongue around; the woman was hardly able to move hers, forced to be passive in a makeout session she was supposed to be active in. Miranda's moans increased in intensity the longer the kiss went on, the blush covering her countenance slowly consuming the rest of her body. She rubbed her thighs together unconsciously.

Rosa wasn't immune to arousal either, the feeling mutual. She hadn't been lying when she told her audience she had been feeling pent-up today, the rumbling, the growling coming from between her thighs steadily increasing in volume. Her own nipples were beginning to press against her bra, and it was becoming harder and harder to keep her legs folded; what she really wanted to do was grab Miranda by her hair and force her head down to her crotch, but that would have to wait. Experience had taught her that things went better when she took things slowly, both for her partner and for the money her subscribers would throw at her.

However, it was getting time to move on.

12