The Dawning of Divinity Ch. 02

Story Info
The show heats up!
6.1k words
4.35
8.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next part! This one gets things going, and they pretty much don't stop from here on out! If you enjoy hyper futa being dominant and everything that comes with it, you'll enjoy this.

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, futa on male/female, ridiculous proportions, cuck/ntr, ball and cock growth and expansion.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated

*****

"Mmm not bad baby," Rosa pulled back from the kiss, several strands of saliva connecting their lips, "that was a nice start."

Miranda was about to reply but an air-horn-esque sound erupting from behind her caused her to wince instead.

"Sorry about that hon', it's just my viewers showing their appreciation for what we're doing - they're probably jealous too! You won't even notice all the noise by the end of the night..."

Rosa paused and licked up the spit hanging from her lips.

"...because you'll be much louder."

Miranda's eyes went as wide as saucers, a visible tremble shooting up her spin.

"Don't worry sweetie, all things in time!" Rosa laughed, before grabbing the front of her blouse, her fingers squishing into her cleavage, "Now why don't you show the rest of me how appreciative that you are that I'm here?"

Brown irises taking in Rosa's body, Miranda momentarily hesitated, her brain so clouded with lust that she needed an extra second to comprehend the other woman's words; when it dawned on her she threw caution to the wind and dove forward, face first. Rosa couldn't help but chuckle as the wife's head smashed into her huge tits, her fingers automatically unbuttoning the rest of her blouse. Letting the red top fall down her shoulders, her black lace bra fully coming into view, she shimmied her chest, battering Miranda's countenance with her smooth pillows. It was Rosa's turn to moan as she felt her client's tongue extend from her mouth and lick at her skin, hungry to taste as much breast meat as she could - as soon as Rosa managed to undo the front clasps on her brassiere, Miranda's hands replaced hers, cupping and lifting the enormous globes in order to smother herself further with.

Even unsupported Rosa's tits sat high on her chest. The tawny, head-sized mounds didn't sag a bit now that they were free of their cloth prison, something Miranda quickly came to realize. Instead of trying to keep them raised, she used her svelte fingers to angle one of the rotund, fatty orbs towards her mouth, one of Rosa's round areolas and erect nipples pointed directly at her lips. Like a woman starved, she inhaled the hard nub and surrounding breast flesh, drool running down its pillowy expanse as she sucked and licked and bit it for all she was worth. Rosa pet the back of her head firmly and looked into the webcam.

"That's right, worship me like I deserve," she mewled, letting out a throaty groan for added effect, "make everyone watching envious. Make them wish they were here instead of you! Make them send me their hard-earned money until their bank accounts run dry. It should all be mine!"

Emboldened by Rosa's words, not wanting to disappoint the busty woman for even a second, Miranda increased her suction and oral reverence, moaning like it was her breasts being played with. Ravenously, she switched nipples, giving the other massive mound the same treatment, rubbing the bowling-ball of firm-yet-pliable flesh between her fingers. She spit-shined Rosa's tits until she could practically see her reflection in them, only stopping to inhale much needed oxygen - something she wouldn't have done if passing out would have stopped her from accomplishing her Goddess-given task. Miranda's face quickly became just as soaked from her saliva-laced ministrations.

"Just like that baby - but don't forget about the rest of me!"

Giving the married woman a satisfied smile as she turned her attention to the rest of her torso, Rosa started on the next step of her plan. Sliding her arms around the busty wife's body, she grabbed at her skirt; like her blouse, it was kept wrapped around her waist by a series of connected buttons, which she slowly began to undo, her movements going unnoticed by Miranda. One by one she unlatched the black garment - uncrossing her legs as she did - and let it fall into a dark puddle of fabric around her. With her fat ass and crotch mostly uncovered now, and her audience getting the full view of what she possessed, what they were really waiting for, she gripped Miranda's chin and turned her attention to the main party favor of the night.

Her jaw dropped and she shuddered at what she made to witness.

"What do you think Miranda?" Rosa had a large, knowing smile on her face, "Big enough for you? Bigger than your pathetic, loser of a husband's?"

What she was referring to was the gigantic set of cock and balls hanging from her groin. Sun-kissed as the rest of her, it extended out over the edge of the bed heavily, weighed down by its own immense size. Not completely soft, but also not yet fully erect, it still presented an intimidating, mouth-watering sight; Rosa's member stuck out farther than her knees - the huge, reddened glans closer to her shins - and was at least as thick as Miranda's forearm, while also noticeably longer. It seemed to never end, the shaft long enough that the married-woman had to turn her head just to see the top of it! Several lengthy, pencil-wide veins laced the girthy bitch breaker, throbbing as they pumped more and more blood into it.

Miranda's astonishment only grew the more she studied the futanari's package - because not only was her cock huge, her balls were absolutely enormous! It was like Rosa was sitting on a pair of melons resting in a spacious, hairless burlap sack. The humongous, corpulent orbs threatened to spill off the bed, only the thin, black panties that hugged Rosa's hips tightly keeping them aloft, the fabric cutting them down the middle like a pair of fat ass cheeks in a thong. As she ogled them and took in every inch of their gravid glory, they rumbled, the titanically-sized testicles visibly shaking against each other, lifting slightly as they churned up gallons of cum. Miranda was seeing her produce vast quantities of semen in real time!

Everything about it was ridiculous. She'd seen it when she had first discovered Rosa online, but seeing it in person was an entirely different experience! The cock was long enough to span the length of her torso, and wide enough to split her pussy like she was giving birth; the incredibly rounded crown looked like it would be a struggle to fit into her mouth alone! And it wasn't even hard yet. Miranda knew from all her nights of masturbating to livestreams and pictures of the mega-hung futa that it still had room to grow, and that its enormity would be expanding sooner than later - and that she would be taking all of it.

There wasn't a question that it was definitely bigger than her husband's!

"What's wrong babe? Cat got your tongue?" Rosa sneered, wrapping her hand around the middle of her shaft and hauling her member up, "Or is it not as big as you hoped?"

"N-No, it's um, it's just-" Miranda struggled to find the words to express her astonishment and lust, "I just didn't think, uh, expect that it would be-"

"Or did you think I edited my pictures and videos? Maybe used some kind of strapon? That it was just an optical illusion?"

She gave a haughty laugh.

"Well I'm happy to show you the truth. I really am that huge!"

"It-It's amazing Rosa," Miranda was panting now, her eyes following the cock waving back and forth in front of her face, "I want- need it!"

"Ah ah, you call me Mistress tonight," the futa chastised, "not Rosa. And if you need it so bad, then show me. Open up that cute mouth of yours. Now."

"Yes Mistress!"

Grabbing a handful of Miranda's dirty blonde locks, Rosa maneuvered her head until it was at chest-level; in her other hand, she aimed her cock - the massive member so long it hung over the sides of her fingers, clearly not at its full size yet - and shook it so that her shaft straightened and her fist-sized glans pointed towards the ceiling. Sliding her hand up her shaft, she pressed down Miranda's head at the same time until they made contact, the married-woman's lips mashing against the futa's coin-slot long urethra. Rosa used Miranda's visage like a rag, wiping her features around her spongey bell end, until she finally opened her mouth.

"That's right baby, take that fat fuckin' head between your lips. Taste my cock, savor the flavor."

Moaning like a bitch in heat, Miranda started to bob up and down on Rosa's tip, sliding half of it between her lips and batting at it with her tongue. Naturally, she took the colossal, pulsing member in her own hands, not quite stroking it yet, just getting a feel for its incredible vastness with her fingers; as soon as her grip tightened, Rosa removed her own digits, and began groping at her huge, heaving tits. Rosa watched as Miranda took the entirety of her giant glans in her mouth, her cheeks bulging from the filling mass of meat; her client's salivary glands immediately went into overdrive, rivulets of drool pouring from the taut corners of her lips and running in streams down the futa's cock.

Rosa reapplied her hold on Miranda's head, letting her know she was exactly where she belonged. She was content to let the inexperienced wife suckle exclusively on her fleshy helmet for now, Miranda beginning to jerk her cautiously, the wedding band on her finger shining in the light, not quite able to see where Rosa's cock started and ended - she was doing a decent job, considering the magnitude of the instrument she was working with! Swiveling her hips, Rosa swished her cockhead around in Miranda's mouth, not pushing it any deeper, but not letting her pull off of it either, wetting her divine rod for the coming unholy labors she was going to be putting the blonde-haired woman through.

The futanari Goddess looked up towards the camera.

"Not a bad start, wouldn't you guys agree?" She put on a somewhat disappointed face, "Because I'm not sure if you actually do. You know what I want to hear pigs before we get the ball rolling here, and I'll cut the stream off right now if I don't!"

Her threat worked wonders, her laptop lighting up with a deluge of donations. Rosa continued to frown at her audience, waiting several minutes until she was satisfied with the amount of money that had entered her account before giving the smallest indication that they were on the right track. Glancing down at Miranda, who seemed none-the-wiser at what was about to occur, she turned her attention back to her onlookers, giving them a devilish smirk and a wink. Without warning she thrust her hips upward, sinking several inches of thick shaft into Miranda's maw, her glans battering its way into her throat; the married-woman's automatic reaction was to gag and try to pull back, her stroking halting in its tracks - but Rosa didn't relent. She held her right where she was, the Latina futa's head falling back, a loud moan escaping her lips.

"Don't fight it slut!" Rosa growled, giving several smaller ruts at Miranda's face, "this is what it's gonna take to get me hard, so don't fucking resist!"

She punctuated her words by yanking Miranda's head back until only her tip was still crammed between her cheeks, followed by jamming her face down even further. Spittle erupted from the dirty blonde's lips, showering Rosa's shaft and stomach. Rosa could see that Miranda was giving her a pleading look, her eyes wide and watering, her nostrils flaring as she attempted to suck in any air that she could - but Rosa didn't express any concern at her distress. Smirking back down at her, she didn't move a muscle, keeping her girthy shaft and cockhead embedded into her throat until her face started to lose color; only then did she slide her member back out without completely removing it.

And then she did it again.

Over and over again Rosa bounced Miranda's head up and down on her bulbous battering ram. Retches and gags spilled from her throat as it was cored out by the massive fuckstick invading it, tears running from her eyes, her makeup steadily ruined by the brutal face fucking. The members of Rosa's site could see the outline of the futa's glans distend Miranda's neck, the wide ridge of the corona pressing out the skin obscenely. Rosa hadn't broken a sweat, her movements casual despite their viciousness, forcing her cock into a hole too small for it like second nature for her; however, she could feel her member start to fill the rest of the way out, the married-woman's head rising higher and higher whenever she reached the tip once more.

"Fuck yeah, fucking take it." Rosa grunted, burying more than half of her tanned goliath into Miranda's maw, "This is what you signed up for! To be my little fuck toy and nothing more!"

Lengthening and fattening, Rosa's already-terrifying appendage expanded to new, terrible heights. Miranda's mouth had looked stretched to its limit, her lips peeled back into nonexistent thinness, but the widening of the futa's pillar of potency pushed them to the point they looked like they would tear; it was like her whole visage was contorting around the monstrous member, her nose pushed up by the incredible girth, her jaw touching her neck. Rosa's colossus became longer and longer with each passing moment as well, her cockhead beating against the entrance to the wife's stomach. And she still wasn't finished yet.

Fuck, she loved the feeling of growing in a slut's mouth! There was nothing better, and her oversized genitalia agreed with her. Rosa's cock throbbed with increasing intensity, her stomach-punching member shaking hard enough to vibrate Miranda's entire body. Her sperm-stuffed balls gurgled loudly, inflating as they overfilled themselves with their virile brew. Precum flowed freely from her piss slit, filling Miranda's guts and wetting her throat, the extra lubrication making it even easier to violate the blonde; Rosa watched as her urethra, an enormous tube that hung off the underside of her shaft, pulsed and undulated with each helping of seed that pumped through it. She wasn't the only one that loved it either - her laptop was absolutely buzzing with excitement from her legion of diehard fans!

There was something different this time about the normally-thrilling act of achieving her full erection. It didn't feel quite as... satisfying as it usually did. Yeah, she was as hard as she ever got, the skin across her colossal member so rigid it almost hurt, the numerous veins coating it stiff with ridiculous amounts of blood - but it wasn't the same. There was an ache that permeated through her gigantic junk, like they wanted more. Like she needed more. She tried to ignore this odd twinge and chalk it up to nothing more than her libido being particularly active that day, even if this unknown desire continued to chew at the back of her brain.

The moment she hit her apex she tore Miranda off her cock, the married-woman falling back onto the bed in a fit of coughs and gasps.

Now with nothing obstructing their view, her audience was treated to their favorite sight: their Goddess's magnificent, fully-hard cock. It stuck out from her crotch like another arm, spanning the entirety of her torso, the angry red glans hovering right in front of her face. It had darkened slightly in its engorged state, and a few more huge arteries appeared across the shaft. Rosa's cock had gained enough girth to be comparable to a two-liter bottle, now wide enough that both of her hands would struggle to meet around it. Frothing, pearly precum bubbled from the tip, slimy streams of seeds running down her incredible length that would need a yardstick to measure it accurately instead of a ruler. Even on the futa's voluptuous form it looked out of place!

"Mmm that's much better!" Rosa groaned, taking a moment to slide out of her panties and free her swollen cum factories, "I just love using a slut's mouth to get hard."

She turned towards Miranda's heaving, exhausted figure.

"Speaking of which..."

She grabbed the married-woman by one of her arms and yanked her back into a sitting position.

"Doing alright hon'?"

Miranda coughed a few times as she attempted to assuage her throat of the abuse it had just finished enduring.

"I-I'm okay," she rasped, wiping the tears from her face, the back of her hand staining with her messed makeup, "I just didn't expect you to be so rough. I, I hope I was good enough, Mistress."

Rosa gave her a triumphant smile.

"You should know better slut - you've seen my videos before! But still, you did alright I guess. I am hard now, see?"

Miranda did see. She could see all of the futa's monster in all its giant glory, in person, right in front of her, and she still couldn't believe her eyes. Rosa's glans were fucking level with her face! Her cock was so wide it practically covered up more than half of her torso, the pulsing, gargantuan tube sticking out from its underside thicker than her husband's whole cock. The head flared out fatter than the rest of the shaft like it was designed to hook into a cunt - her cunt - and never let go. From tip to base it was so incredibly long that Miranda wasn't able to see the whole thing sitting so close to it - she had to nod her head just to take all of it in at once! It was frightening, terrifying, and magnificent all at once, and she could feel her cunt shoot a small stream of her own juices against her panties as she absorbed the monolithic member in full.

That wasn't even mentioning the futa's balls, which were impossible to miss. Freed from the panties that didn't begin to keep them contained, they hung over the side of the bed over halfway to the floor. Each massive globe was at least as thick as Rosa's cock, easily bigger than a normal person's entire package. They gurgled and rippled with the obvious desire to release their payload, the twin orbs jostling around in their sack like unruly animals; the sack itself was taut with how stretched it was, its natural spaciousness consumed by the over productive melons inside of it. Whenever they emanated with a particular sound, more precum would gush from Rosa's tip, several powerful strands of pearly seed shooting onto the carpet in front of her.

And she was the target of this unnatural virility tonight!

"Mistress, it's so so..." Miranda couldn't find the words to express her reverence, "I just can't believe it's real!"

"Oh it's real baby, and tonight it's all for you." Rosa leaned over and kissed Miranda again, tasting herself on the married-woman's lips, "And it wants you to keep pleasing it. Can you do that for me?"

Miranda nodded rapidly.

"I can Mistress! I just, um, might need to take it easy. Sucking it really hurt my throat."

"Well since I'm so nice, how about I give you a little break? Would you like that?"

"W-Whatever you want, Mistress!"

"Good girl. Get on your knees and play with my balls. They're feeling really full right now."

Eager to please the hyper-hung futanari, Miranda slipped off the bed and kneeled between her legs, which Rosa spread to make room for her. Watching the young, married-woman closely, she smiled as Miranda got up and close personal with her seed-brewers, her nose wrinkling at the heady musk that wafted off of them - Rosa could smell it too, she always could. It was like no matter how much she cleaned herself or what she was doing, her balls let off a strong scent that seemed to increase her own arousal as well as others. She loved how she smelled, and never had any complaints about it either; judging by the way Miranda was salivating as she inhaled deeply, she wouldn't end up being the first!

12