The Dawning of Divinity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a small amount of hesitation, Miranda reached out and cradled the gigantic sack in her lithe hands, audibly grunting and visibly flexing her tiny biceps as she lifted them towards her face; unlike Rosa's huge tits, her testicles did succumb to gravity, hanging low enough to bounce against her knees when she was standing up naked. She massaged them cautiously, not sure of how much pressure she could put on the giant globes, testing their firmness, gaping at all the seed churning within them, practically able to feel the mass of sperm writhing against her palms. Squeezing them a bit harder drew a moan from Rosa, letting Miranda know she was on the right track.

While her newest slut was busying herself below her, Rosa grabbed her colossal, throbbing member and stroked it several times, rubbing all the precum that had leaked from her tip into her cock's tough flesh. Lubricating it well, she brought it closer to her torso, pressing it against her body; it pushed into her stomach, separated her huge tits and was swallowed into her vast valley of cleavage before it mashed into her lips. Staring over her enormous crown into the webcam, she flicked her long tongue out, sliding it over urethra and scooping up her potent progeny. Slipping it back into her mouth, she gave an exaggerated swallow, her laptop immediately blaring with more donations.

Her pay-slaves were excited!

Still leering into the camera, Rosa bowed her head and opened her mouth. The tip of the tip of her enormous cockhead slid between her inflated-looking lips, spreading them around its incredible girth. Never breaking eye contact, Rosa suckled on her cockhead, slurping and gulping loudly as she drew her cum from the gaping slit, coercing the delicious, salty concoction out of her balls. Moaning like a slut herself, she gyrated her face back and forth, making out with her own glans. Her blood-hued lipstick stained the end of the magnificent member, smearing across it, marks the same size as her fat cock-pillows dotting its surface. Rosa didn't do this just for fans - she loved her own taste, her own scent, her own everything, and self-sucking was her preferred method of getting herself off.

At the same time she administered the blowjob to herself, she finally felt Miranda's mouth make contact with her balls. It had taken the whore long enough! Her eyes roamed from the camera, down her pillar of fuckmeat, to the married-woman between her legs, observing closely as she attempted to take one of her grandiose testicles into her maw; it was a futile effort, but it felt great nonetheless. No one had ever been to swallow one of her cum factories considering they were nearly the same size as a person's head! Miranda's attempt was still admirable, though, her jaw gaped open as far as it could to suck on just a portion of her ball meat. Rosa moaned and swallowed again, her precum production ramping up once more.

Rosa slid her face deeper onto her beast, sucking the entire girthy head between her cheeks. While having more practice than virtually anyone else at this, it was still a struggle to get the whole thing into her large mouth - not that a little struggle was enough to deter her! At the same time she nursed on her perpetually-progeny-pouring helmet, Rosa grabbed the sides of her chest and shook them up and down on the numerous inches of shaft lodged between them; her tits cushioned her bulky obelisk perfectly, the feeling of titfucking herself like sliding her cock through the softest water balloons in existence. Her rock-hard nipples occasionally grinded into her extensive length, which only made her hornier!

But like before, there was something different Rosa was feeling this time.

There was a physical uncomfortability that appeared behind her enormous, saliva-worshiped sack, one that caused her to shift a bit on the bed. Something was poking out against her skin between her balls and ass, bulging against the sheets and making her writhe ever so slightly. Trying not to let confusion show on her face, Rosa continued to suck and autopaizuri herself as she attempted to figure out what it was; her asshole felt like her extreme endowment did: needy and on fire. It was the same sensation as when Miranda had been forced down onto her cock, but enhanced and connected to her balls in some way. Could it be her...?

It was her prostate, engorged and swollen with arousal!

It had to be! There was nothing else that could explain the feeling of fullness in her backdoor that would also affect the rest of her and create a distention below her. No wonder she felt so pent up today! She hadn't noticed it before when she was doing her best to ignore her urges while out on the town, and she was too busy with Miranda to feel it until now - but there was nothing else it could be. Almost like her throbbing genitalia noticed that she noticed, they pulsed angrily, her balls increasing in size, her cock bucking against her body, and a thicker batch of cum shooting into her mouth. Whatever was happening to her was... addicting.

Controlled by her sexual urges, Rosa lifted a leg and curled it in behind Miranda, pressing her calf against the nape of her neck and dirty blonde hair. Pulling her closer to her stupendous sack using her long limb, the futa flexed her muscles - strong from working out and carrying her ridiculous proportions around every day - and held the wife in place, mashing her into her corpulent cum containers, gravid from all the cum filling them constantly; Miranda didn't offer any resistance - quite the opposite. Understanding exactly what her Mistress desired, she sucked and groped her gigantic testicles with renewed intensity, her countenance engulfed to her ears by the suffocating sack.

Rosa popped her mouth off of her glans.

"That's right slut, this is where you belong!" She groaned and licked up all the precum sticking to her features, "Between my fucking legs, worshipping my balls. It's all you're good for - being my own personal ball cleaner. Maybe I'll keep you down there forever!"

After this last, lusty utterance, Rosa resumed her self-fellatio, sinking more of her cock into her mouth, taking it into her throat. Unlike when she facefucked Miranda, her own movements were elegant and pointed; she didn't retch or gag, every sloppy sound purposeful and deliberate. Miranda was much the same, doing everything in her power to please her super-sized Mistress, her face resoaked by her own spit and the sweat coating the futa's titanic sperm sack. Miranda's hair was quickly becoming drenched in Rosa's seed, the river of cum spraying from her tip and leaking between her lips dripping in huge, hot dregs over the married-woman's head.

Louder gurgling arose from Rosa's bulbous, brewing balls, announcing their sudden growth. Like someone had stuck a bike pump into them and jerked the lever up and down rapidly, they inflated, expanding around Miranda's features, nearly fully encasing her head in their throbbing mass. Miranda tried to pull back, her oxygen supply cut off by the swelling sack - but Rosa didn't let her. Tightening her leg-lock, she held the little slut in place, folding her other leg and wrapping it around the girl's spine. No matter how hard Miranda shoved and tried to force herself away from her Mistress, Rosa didn't relent. She simply flexed her muscles and pushed down harder on her slut.

"You're not going anywhere whore," Rosa panted from behind her fat hunk of meat, "you'll stop when I say it's time to stop!"

Truthfully Rosa wanted to stop and move on - her cock screaming at her for release - but she wasn't about to let Miranda control anything about their tryst! She held the struggling woman in place, only concerned with her own pleasure and satiating her lust; if the married-woman passed out, then so be it. Eventually, like they all did, Miranda gave in and continued her oral ministrations, the feeling of her tongue and mouth on Rosa's balls coming back in full force once more. The futa returned to playing with her member as well, not forgetting for a second that she was putting on a show for her loyal viewers - she doubted she could ever disappoint them, but she wasn't going to take that chance.

Her thoughts circled back to what was going on with her body. The longer that she engaged in self-pleasure and the physical reverence from the slut smothered by her sack, the stronger the urges she got. Rosa's mind was filled by images she couldn't seem to control, all centered around herself. She was growing bigger and stronger. Her cock enlarging, becoming even more unnaturally longer and thick, her balls following suit. Cum shooting out uncontrollably, even when she wasn't having an orgasm or fucking someone, just constantly spraying wherever she went like a burst pipe. Were these some kind of hidden desires emerging from someplace deep she'd never known about, or something else?

Whatever it was, she needed to fuck someone now!

She was only able to fight her sexually-fueled impulses for a few moments longer. Every fiber of her being directed her to move on, to fuck this little slut until her balls ran dry and her cock went soft, something that usually took her hours; tonight, however, she knew it wouldn't be that easy to quench her monstrous libido. Her own touch and Miranda's felt intoxicating like they never had, like each second of pleasure electrified her every nerve. Between the throbbing in her cock and the rumbling in her tremendous testicles, she was going to have a hell of a time holding her orgasm back! Her resistance faltering, she released her glans and loosened her hold on the married-woman, who jolted from her fleshy prison with a loud gasp.

"I think it's time for the, the," Rosa had to pause and steady her thinking, her brain clouded over with lust, "the main event. That is if the pigs watching want it badly enough!"

She glanced at the camera as the electronic raucous resumed.

"I better hear that sound the entire time or I'll shut down the stream immediately! You all know not to test me."

The continued sharp screeching let her know that they knew she meant it.

"Now, how are you doing hon'?"

"I-I'm fine, erm, Mistress!" Miranda tried not to let her trepidation at actually going through with the whole thing show on her face, "Did I, did I do good?"

"You were... acceptable." Rosa kept her face neutral even as she tried to keep herself from pouncing on the woman, "You spit-shined my balls pretty well I guess, and the viewers seem happy with your efforts."

"I'm, um, glad. Did you want me to suck your c-cock again?"

"No, we're done with that. Stand up and turn around."

Gulping, Miranda did just that, getting to her feet which wobbled weakly beneath her. After going so long without breathing untainted air the married-woman felt exhausted, and she knew things were only going to get rougher from here. Watching her Mistress closely to make sure she wasn't doing anything to displease her, she steadied herself and took a deep breath before slowly doing as she was told. Turning around so that she was facing the camera, she stood awkwardly, not sure of what she was supposed to do next. Did she need to strip? Hold her arms out? Say something to the audience? Rosa answered all of her emerging questions swiftly.

The futa pressed herself against Miranda, frotting her enormous member along her back.

"Let's show the audience your body baby. Alright?"

"Of course Mistress, whatever you want!"

Miranda blushed at the thought of so many people seeing her naked.

"First let's get this bra off..." Rosa quickly undid the clasps in the back and let the undergarment fall to the floor, "that's better."

Revealed were Miranda's milky, bare breasts, large with a hint of sag from age and capped by hard, pink little nipples.

"Mmm look at these," Rosa reached around and cupped the fatty mounds, jiggling them in her palms, "beautiful and full!"

Not as sexy as mine.

Miranda shuddered at her touch, pushing her chest out in order to get more.

"T-Thank you Mistress."

Dropping them, Rosa slid her hands down Miranda's sides until she reached her panties, sliding them down her legs.

"And how about this pretty little pussy?" Rosa put a fist between Miranda's thighs, forcing her to spread them, "So small and tight!"

Not as plump or juicy as mine.

Gasping as her sex was exposed, Miranda did her best to fight the urge to cover her swollen, moist, pink mounds that glistened with obvious arousal.

"I'm glad you like it!"

"Mmm very much, now..."

Grabbing her waist, the futa spun the blonde woman around suddenly so they were face to face.

"Let's show everyone your ass," Rosa took a minute to grope and slap the pale cheeks, reddening them and sending them wobbling, "fat and grabbable!"

Not as firm or round as mine.

This time Miranda didn't respond, her attention entirely drawn to one thing: Rosa's massive cock. The gigantic rod was pressed against their bodies, sandwiched between their combined masses of breast meat and rubbing on her face. Precum bubbled down her torso, coating her abdomen in the sticky essence and dripping down to her cunt. Miranda's chest heaved at the fact the colossal bitch breaker was so close to her, touching her with its incredible warmth that added several shades of color to her cheeks. She barely heard a word the futa said, her mind consumed by that beast taking her on her marital bed.

"I think the watchers at home are enjoying your body too."

Miranda could only nod, not really registering what was being spoken to her.

"It's time now hon'," Rosa stepped away from her client and to the side of the bed, "excited?"

"Excited?"

"You know what I'm talking about slut. Lay across the bed."

Her eyes went wide at the command.

"Don't make me ask twice." Rosa gave her a stern glare and an accompanying scowl, "Now!"

"Yes Mistress!" Miranda scrambled towards the bed, almost tripping over her own feet, "I'm sorry!"

"You better be. I don't fuck disobedient whores!"

Rosa eyed the married-woman as she clambered onto the bed. Miranda got on her hands and knees and looked around, clearly confused about what exactly she was supposed to do. Eventually she turned around and laid across the mattress, her feet pointed at the camera, her body framed by the wooden posters. Rolling her eyes, Rosa walked over, her massive fuckstick bobbing in front of her, her overinflated balls sloshing against her knees. Without joining Miranda on the bed, she grabbed her ankles and rotated her so she was positioned horizontally across the sheets, her head almost hanging off the side.

"You're really gonna make me do everything, aren't you?"

"I'm sorry Mistress! I didn't know how you wanted me to lay down."

"Next time think for a minute," Rosa chided, "people are here to see a show not stare at your feet!"

Shaking her head as the blonde apologized again, Rosa got onto the bed as well. Spreading Miranda's legs, she saddled up between them on her knees, her cum factories ruffling the black bedspread. She inched forward until her cock was resting heavily atop Miranda's body, her ponderous, pulsating pole running from her dripping pussy all the way to her panting face. Leaning over the excited girl, Rosa hovered her face above Miranda's, using a hand to push her member out of the way, the other pressing into the bed next to her head; she lowered herself until their lips were only inches away from each other, the married-woman staring at the mega-endowed futanari in awe.

"Ready for this baby?"

12