The Dawning of Divinity Ch. 04

Story Info
Even The Husband Isn't Enough For Her!
7k words
4.33
7.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last part for now! There will be future chapters/sequels coming, just not for a while. Rosa fucks Miranda's husband but still finds herself unsatisfied when all is said and done. What will be in store for the growing futa?

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, futa on male/female, ridiculous proportions, cuck/ntr, ball and cock growth and expansion.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated

*****

"Look who finally showed up!" It was like seeing him snapped Rosa back to her senses, reminding her of the reason she was here in the first place - even though it was now an insignificant footnote of the night's events, "The slut's, worthless, weak husband. Like what you see, bitch?"

Rosa laughed at the look of terror on his face.

"I-What? Who are... what?"

Cruel mirth amping up at his stunned, incoherent babbles, Rosa looked from him, down to his unconscious, unrecognizable wife, a vicious smile lifting her plump lips to her ears. She had a fresh hole to fuck - a much tighter one - and she was going to use it until it couldn't grip a bowling ball anymore. Yes, this was her future: fucking anyone she could get her hands on, turning them into barely-living sex toys, doing anything to satiate her apparently bottomless lust. No longer were other human beings, in her eyes, anything more but an outlet for her libido, worshippers to prostrate themselves at her Cathedral of Carnality. Her cock gave a vigorous throb at the thought.

Deliberately, Rosa pulled out of Miranda slowly, her eyes never leaving the petrified man the entire time, who gawked at her back just as intensely. Holding onto the married-woman's ankles, she kept her perfectly still as she unveiled every millimeter of her super-sized endowment, revealing the magnitude of the growth she'd gone through to her audience, Greg, and even herself. Corpulent sections of her mighty meat squelched and slid into the open, sex-altered air, several venous ropes bigger than the bulge in the man's pants coming into view. The distension in Miranda's stomach barely decreased, Rosa possessing enough daunting length to spear her through two times over; more quarts and pints of seed following her perverse exodus, the volume of dense baby batter as mind-boggling as her package was. It just kept coming and coming, putting any pornstar to shame even though she was just getting started!

Over a foot of her monstrous rod had been unsheathed, and there were still many more waiting for their moment in the limelight. From Greg's point-of-view, it didn't seem like it would ever stop coming, a small section of Rosa's cock enough to shame his with ease; the hyper-endowed futa had to start shuffling back towards the end of the bed to make room for all of her enormous serpent, her incredibly-sperm-stuffed sack following her backward momentum, gliding through the lake of semen that was once the couples' marital bed. They continued to pulsate and rumble, Rosa's cock flexing every few seconds as it unleashed its unfathomably long load into the blonde.

After several minutes Rosa had her arms stretched out to keep her grip on Miranda's legs, the two nearly as far apart as they could get, and the entirety of her monolith still wasn't free of the once-tight hold that the married-woman's pussy previously provided. The imprint of the futa's glans had receded for the most part, Miranda left with a stomach almost the same width as the bed, more cum than person by this point; by the time, Rosa was ready to pull out fully, she had stepped off the bed and released her hold on her slut's ankles, her hands futilely attempting to wrap around her prodigious pole for the last of its departure, her fingers only circling half of her insane girth. Grunting, she yanked her member backward, a disturbing sounding pop exploding from Miranda's cunt.

Her glans and the rest of her colossal obelisk of obscenity were free!

But Rosa's cock wasn't the only thing that came free from Miranda's cunt. The moment her massive cockhead liberated itself from the once-tight depths, there was more that followed it. Miranda's insides - her pussy, womb, and everything else attached to them - that had hugged the futa's shaft and glans so firmly, didn't let go; her pussy prolapsed, the pink, cum-stained walls flooded onto the bed as well, sticking out several inches from her peeled back lower lips. A torrent of frothy semen that had once occupied her baby chamber spilled out from the tubular protuberances, sieving the virile fluid onto the mattress, pulsing like some kind of alien creature. It was a horrifying, carnal display of what Rosa was capable of with little effort!

"Oh fuck!" Rosa moaned, also now seeing her member in all its grown glory for the first time, ignoring the destruction of the married-woman's sex, "It's- I'm perfect."

Greg was in no position to disagree.

Sticking out of her crotch was a cock that looked almost as big as she was. At the top of her monstrosity her glans had widened to the size of a person's full head, deep, angry red in color, flared out and throbbing with such intensity it looked like it was breathing. Cum continued to pour out of it in elongated spurts, raining down on Miranda - who wasn't awake to bask in the glory of her Mistress - truly covering her in the milky ambrosia. The piss slit adorning her crown looked spacious enough to fit a fist into and it dilated with each blast of freshly-churned seed; it stuck out so far away from Rosa's torso, she didn't have a snowflake's chance in Hell of reaching it with her hands.

The rest of her cock looked just as magnificent. Like someone had literally pressed a button to double it from its original gigantic mass, it was easily twice as long as what she first entered the house with in both girth and length. Thicker than her thigh, it made Greg wonder how his wife was able to fit it inside of herself in the first place! While not as completely coated in veins that such a size would suggest, several gnarly, blood-filled roots still stretched across the mighty mast, rapidly, visibly beating in time with her heart. Rosa's urethra looked like a second humongous cock had emerged from the underside of her shaft, perpetually bulging with the gallons of seed it couldn't release fast enough. Her endowment was now darker than her tanned skin, the flesh tough and taught across its unending span.

Rosa's testicles, of course, were nothing to shake a stick at either. Hanging down to her knees, the bottoms of the enormously rounded spheres touching the top of her shin, they were just as broad as her colossus was. Each one of the ginormous, packed-full globes swung under their own incredible weight, clearly shaking in the vast sack they rested in, bulging against the wrinkled container like they wanted to burst out of it and release their virile concoction themselves! The gurgling emanating from them only got louder the more she blasted out their brew, sloshing luridly as if they were trying to make sure everyone knew without a doubt that they were crammed with the most potent, oversized, voluminous sperm in the world - and they were doing a damn good job at it!

Parts he couldn't see had enlarged as well, elevating the other sexual organs to a place that wasn't human. Rosa's prostate, the pleasure spot in her ass, was comparable to a softball in size, and if anyone was lucky enough to be able to view the futa from below they'd be able to see it push against her perineum and the underside of her scrotum. Her cowper glands were similar, bulging out the area around the massive trunk of her cock, creating seminal fluid at an alarming rate; while also not visible, if a slut was lucky enough to get to grope her sack, they would unquestionably be able to feel the ridiculous, engorged vesicles that ran through the space around her bulbous, burbling balls, and the amount of sperm racing along their length.

Rosa herself had become the living, eighth Wonder of the World!

"You." The futa snarled and turned towards the cuck, her massive battering ram swinging back and forth violently, hitting one of the bed posts hard enough to crack the wood, "Get over here. I'm not finished yet, and you're next!"

"M-Me?"

"Yes, cuck. It's your turn."

Greg trembled - though the bulge in his pants stayed present - his vision fixated on the hole wrecker that had damaged his furniture and his wife.

"NOW!"

At the same moment she yelled at the broken husband, Rosa pumped her hips forward roughly, thrusting her cock at the dark-haired man. Her member throbbed even more violently than it had been, her cum tunnel distending, a giant lump shooting up its length. Within seconds her urethra yawned, a deluge of white ball jelly rocketing from the enormous helmet and firing in a bottle-wide stream that fired directly at Greg; the slimy torrent hit him directly in the chest, sending him flying back into the wall behind him, the room shaking and several pictures and paintings falling to the floor with a murky splash. Rosa continued to scowl as she forced more and more of her virility onto him, ruining his suit, messing his hair, and covering his countenance until his features were masked. It was almost a minute before the liquid onslaught ceased.

"Now," Rosa's voice was deep and threatening, filling every corner of the room with its supremacy, "are you going to disobey me again?"

Greg coughed up all the ball batter that had landed his mouth and wiped at his eyes.

"N-No! I'm sorry, I promise I'll do as you say, um, uh," Greg stood up as he struggled to address the futa, realizing he didn't even know her name, "I-"

"You can call me Mistress- no, Goddess."

"Yes Goddess."

"Well I'm waiting, slut."

Scrambling towards her, Greg slipping several times in the muck of cum flooding the carpet, he did what he was commanded as urgently as he could. Smirking, Rosa walked towards the front of the bed once more, her entire, fantastical package swaying and jostling with each step; she accidentally knocked over the webcam and chair it was sitting on, her massive member slamming into it and sending it careening into the semen swamp. This went mostly unnoticed by the futa - it wasn't important anymore anyway. Her fans, her career, her money, none of it could hold a candle to her quest for true satiation! They would all probably continue to donate and worship her regardless, lucky that they even got to hear the going-ons of the person sitting at the top of their sexual Pantheon.

The moment Greg reached her she threw him onto the bed, handling him as easily as she would a child; he was bent over it, his knees on the floor, his face next to his wife's hugely bloated stomach and cum-coated thighs. Though he wouldn't dare to, he wasn't given a moment to protest before her hands were on his pants, tearing the fabric into shreds and pieces until his boxers were exposed. Just as quickly she ripped those in twine too, exposing his smooth, pale ass and untouched backdoor, a state that would quickly be changed - but Greg was scarcely able to focus on the ruination of his clothing, the sight inches from his face as terrifying as it was compelling.

His wife.

Now up close and personal, Greg could observe everything that had happened to her. Every inch of her was entirely imprisoned by the gooey frosting, covered head to toe several times over in thick layers of ball brew - Greg couldn't make out a single one of her features, the form her figure once had, or even her wedding ring, which was lost and dulled under the bubbling cream. Her stomach was indescribably humongous, laying across the bulk of her dainty limbs, and pushing against her chin, constantly gurgling and groaning as it sprayed more of the thick filling from her decimated cunt onto the bed; her inner walls were still outer ones now, reddened and corpulent and obese with semen, a worthless sack sticking from between her thighs that had been deformed into disuse.

His thoughts were cut off by a fresh bombardment of molten fluids pouring onto this backside. Glops and rivulets of semen cascaded onto his ass and down his thighs, washing away any remnants of his underwear and pants, sliding across his asshole and stiff genitals. It didn't take long for the entirety of his lower-half to be slathered in the slime, everything below his waist drenched; semen streamed into his tight starfish, engulfed his pathetic package, and pooled around his knees. Greg shuddered at the warm, gooey sensation, knowing that it meant he was going to end up like his unfaithful wife, that he would be forever changed by the divine creature standing behind him. His life would never be the same.

"You should feel honored, cuck," Rosa announced as she got in position, spreading her legs and lining up her cock with Greg's ass, "I don't usually fuck the husbands I humiliate."

"Thank, thank you, erm, Goddess!" He managed to pant, closing his eyes and gripping the sheets on the bed as hard as he could, "It's an, an honor."

"It is - the highest kind. Now shut the fuck up. The only thing I want to hear from you is screaming for more!"

Once again Greg was unable to formulate a reply as Rosa pushed her far too-wide glans against his ass. Her cockhead alone was bigger than one of his ass cheeks, and the girth of the top of her giant bitch breaker was enough to push the pasty mounds apart painfully. His entire backside felt like it was going to split from the pressure and size of the beast attempting to invade his depths, his body pushed forward until he collided with his wife's incredibly inflated stomach and his thighs pressed against the bed frame. Groaning and crying, he was practically hyperventilating as Rosa nudged her tip at him, the slightest movements from her akin to someone punching him in the ass. Greg could feel his hole slowly start to expand, both fighting back and giving into the assailing appendage simultaneously.

Grinning like a maniac, Rosa continued to plow and prod her colossal conqueror forward, battering the married-man's backdoor repeatedly. She wouldn't be denied! It didn't matter if she had to stuff a basketball in his asshole first, she'd make her cock fit, and she knew - the information coming from the same place as her devilish fantasies of Goddess-hood and growth - that it wouldn't come to that. All she needed was her cock and her cum and her powerful lust to get the job done, all things she had in spades. Focused on her brutal meat hammer as much as she was the attempts at penetration, Rosa couldn't get enough of how big she'd grown. She was so fucking perfect!

Her self-admiration caused her to moan and thrust her hips forcefully, her cockhead cramming itself into Greg's ass.

He howled in pain and she wailed in pleasure. It looked absurd - as it did with any hole that tried to handle her extreme endowment - but now it appeared she'd done the impossible by situating her gigantic crown into him. Greg's asshole was spread so wide around her goliath that the top of the gape touched his spine and the bottom pushed against his puny balls. His ass cheeks were essentially pressed against the sides of his waist just to make enough room for her fat fuckstick. The whole thing, the connection of her massive member and his now-ruined backdoor, looked beyond imagination, like something out of the most twisted, anatomy-breaking fantasies in existence!

As soon as the crest of her cock completely and utterly filled Greg's ass, it pulsed and began to pour cum into him, greasing his insides, making the rest of the brutal fucking that awaited him easier. Wasting not a single moment and uneager to keep her ecstasy waiting, Rosa immediately started pushing forward, her hands holding her cock firm, much too far away to grab onto his hips. For some reason it was like her increased size made the whole perverse puncturing smoother, despite the fact that the opposite should have been true - it was like his body was actively changing to fit her member better, expanding and widening while not losing the tightness she needed to get off.

Cum continued to burst through his guts in unending spurts and streams, spritzes of semen sliming her shaft and the area around them. Rosa was basically walking forward, not yet thrusting into him as she filled him more than he ever had or would be, her cock gliding through him. With every step she took, her mighty cum factories bounced between her knees, too heavy to rise into the air, slamming back and forth against each other, swaying like the pendulum on a grandfather clock. Her feet splashed through the growing ocean of seed loudly, only one of the many noises reverberating around her - Greg's screams, her own moans, and the thundering from her balls completed the cacophony. It was music to her ears!

Rosa was able to feel out every nook and cranny of Greg's insides with her member. Scraping through his bowels, her glans raked across his nerves, walls, and prostate, pushing against them painfully while also stimulating the man in ways he'd never even knew possible at the same time. Though neither of them could see it in their current position, Greg's stomach was already distending obscenely, the bulge of her cock outlined against his flesh having already reached his chest, ready to stretch the skin out towards the bed frame; the one thing Greg could feel was his guts filling with cum, the voluptuous futa's balls still pumping their load through her shaft directly into his organs. It was like he'd eaten two Thanksgiving dinners and desserts already, the fullness becoming greater and greater with each passing second.

A reverberating slap announced that Rosa was now close enough to grab his hips, her hands coming down on his waist hard enough to leave bruises.

"Oh fuck yeah bitch, feel how how deep I am in you?" Rosa swiveled her hips, further stretching the married-man's insides, "The real fucking can begin now!"

Greg could feel it, his entire existence revolving around his Goddess's monster rod rearranging his guts. As much as it hurt, as much as his body felt like it was about to burst from how stuffed and stretched it was, the pleasure it brought him was undeniable! He had already climaxed once - something only he noticed, his meager load and insignificant penis beneath the notice of the divine futanari - and his dick was still erect, something that never happened after he came. He was beginning to understand now why his wife screamed with so pleasure, why she had passed out after being fucked, and why her pussy was still cumming, random spurts of girl juice shooting out inches from his face. There wasn't anything that could be better than this!

True to her word, Rosa actually began to fuck Greg now that she was close enough to touch him. A little less than half of her cock had penetrated his digestive chambers, and she was eager to get the rest of it into him. Pulling back for the first time since the married-man's ruining had begun, Rosa unsheathed as much as of her member as she could, practically leaning over her own mighty shaft, her fat, hard nipples grazing the top of the venous pole, and then thrust into him. His following scream was exactly what she wanted to hear, her ramrod rampaging through his torso and distending his skin until it almost touched the bottom of the bed. She was quick to repeat this action.