The Dawning of Divinity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...except her cock!

Laying in her self-created, pearly pool, Rosa stared up at the ceiling. Fucking Miranda and Greg had lost its appeal, their holes too slack to give the relief she needed; after ever fuck they got looser and looser, their inner muscles finally failing them until they were useless to even the hyper-hung futanari Goddess. But she was still unsatisfied, her cock completely erect and pointing upward, pulsing with the same need it had since it first grew, her balls in the same condition, the inflated globes bobbing in her semen like fleshy buoys - and they weren't happy either. Her package wasn't receiving the attention its divine size merited, woefully untouched, unsucked, and unfucked, a state Rosa couldn't stand by and do nothing about.

Her brain churned with thoughts and ideas on how to find fresh bodies to fuck. There was a whole neighborhood filled with bored housewives and business men, countless couples she could bend to her will. She had other clients she could call up again, something she'd never even consider doing before today, ones who would heed her beckoning. That wasn't even counting her casual fucking buddies she used in boredom. Different people, different body types, different holes to wreck. So many options, so many choices, so many paths for her to take! In the end, however, there was only one thing she was concerned with, only one thing she needed and one thing alone.

She needed more!