The Day after Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,595 Followers

Matt landed heavily on the damp ground, dizzy and heaving for air. At first, he thought it was just the aftermath of the sex, but it felt different, like part of his body was missing. It took him time to recover, how long he couldn't be sure, but finally, he regained his bearings and the strange feelings began to ebb. He rose on an elbow to take stock of the situation and spotted a form, yards away, in the middle of the cinder path.

The young student slowly rose to his feet and on wobbly legs made his way towards the curled body. He knew before looking who it was, but he still rolled it over to confirm it was Heather. Her breath came out ragged, but she didn't have any marks on her that he could see, so he took her into his arms and started a slow walk back to the car. Everything that he and Gus planned had occurred, but he remained unsure whether Heather had seen the opportunity and made her escape. That could only be determined after the effects of the drug wore off.

Fortunately, they didn't encounter anyone on the walk from the car to the apartment. Once safely inside, Matt undressed her and used a damp cloth to clean her face before putting her to bed. He stood next to the bed for a long time, staring down, hoping to see a sign that would tell him his Heather had returned, but there was nothing, and finally, he went to rest on the couch.

Matt rose early, constantly checked on the sleeping woman, but it wasn't until noon that she started to show signs of waking up. It started with some tossing and turning and when she finally opened her eyes, he was sitting in a chair next to the bed sipping on coffee.

"I feel like hell," she said.

"It was a rough night," he replied.

"I... I don't remember... everything," she answered.

Matt wanted to believe it was the real Heather and there was a look in her eyes that gave him hope. Still, he knew he needed something tangible as proof.

"We were at a party, and you drank too much," he told her.

She stared at him with a confused look before she finally said, "I was in... that... that place... with him..."

"What place Heather?" Matt asked, trying to shield his excitement.

"I don't know... I don't..." she started, but a look of panic suddenly appeared on her face and she curled into a tight ball.

"It's okay..." he whispered and reached out to stroke her shoulder.

"I'm scared..." she whimpered.

"It's over now... it's okay..." he replied.

"Are you sure... what happened?" she asked as her body shook.

"We'll talk later... not now..." he responded.

He tried to get her to rest some more, but she was too antsy to stay in bed. She rose and headed towards the bedroom and the casual way she displayed her nudity provided further proof to him that it was his Heather. A few minutes later, she appeared in the kitchen and poured some coffee. Several times, she tried to engage him in a discussion about the events, but he gently deferred the conversation for later.

"I'm starving," she declared after she finished her second cup.

"What do you want to get?" Matt asked.

"A cheeseburger!" she fired back.

Her words elated the young man because it was her favorite decadent meal, and the woman he spent the last year with never once expressed a desire for the treat. Now, he was certain he had the woman he loved back.

They went to their favorite diner, and she wolfed down the burger. Matt felt she had overcome any lingering effects of the drug, but still suggested they return to the apartment so she could rest some more. He watched her undress as he fluffed the pillows and then let his hand wander down her back to her rear.

"Take a nap and then we can talk," he said.

She gave him a little smile and replied, "Stay with me."

Quickly, he was naked too, and they jumped beneath the covers. Matt pulled her warm body firmly against his and nuzzled his head into her neck expecting they would drift off, but just seconds later, Heather pulled his hand to her breasts. As soon as his fingers found her tight nipples, she started wiggling her butt against him which made his dick swell.

"Baby, you need to rest," he tried.

"I need you inside me," she declared and turned to her back.

Her hand immediately went to his shaft and he let her guide him until he was at her entrance. Then, with just a gentle shove, he was entering her wet slit. Together, they moaned, and the young woman looped her arm around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"You feel so good," he whispered when they broke.

"Yeah, it seems like it's been forever," she whined, and when she felt his body stiffen, she asked, "How long has it been?"

"Later, Heather," he responded.

"Tell me," she pushed.

Matt stopped moving, looked down into her beautiful eyes, and said, "A year..."

The young woman started giggling, but when she saw his serious look, she gasped and said, "Oh, my god... you're serious."

"Yes..." he replied in a soft voice.

"How... my mother..." she responded, and then added, "No one missed me?"

Her words let Matt know that she was unaware of the transfer that had occurred. She didn't realize that the demons had ripped her soul from her body and kept it locked in what Gus called the vessel. It was a hideous concept and he knew he needed to be careful with the explanation.

"Heather... you... your body was still here, but not with you in it," he said and then paused for a reaction, but when she remained silent, he continued, "The woman buried in that crypt... she... she somehow took your body and put you in the... place... where you were."

"Put what?" she asked in a whisper.

"I think... I mean the best I can think of is it was your soul," he replied.

Instantly, she began to sob, and Matt rolled to her side and pulled her to him so that they were face-to-face. He stroked her hair gently, knowing she needed some time while thinking about how to explain everything that had occurred.

"It was so strange... like a dream... but not a dream..." she forced out a few minutes later.

"I'm sorry sweetie," he replied, squeezed her tighter, and then asked, "Were you scared?"

He could see was pondering his question and it took her a few seconds before she answered, "More confused than scared... confused and lost..."

"I'm sorry," he said again.

Suddenly, her sobbing stopped and after taking a deep breath, she said, "Tell me what happened... everything."

Matt wasn't sure it was the best time but decided to accept her demand. He started with the Halloween party from the prior year and went chronologically through the events. He told her about getting out of the mausoleum and the suspicions he had. He described meeting Gus, learning about the horrific history of the structure and the demons entombed, then planning for a way to release her from their trap. He finished by telling her about the groundskeeper's death, how frightened he was with no one to lean on for support, and how he drugged the woman with the hope that she would be able to escape. The only aspect he skirted around was his involvement with the woman. He knew it would come, but hoped they could work through other things first.

"You saved me..." she whispered when he finished.

"I love you... no way was I going to leave you," he replied.

His words caused her to start sobbing again, and he held her close until she was ready to speak.

"A year... a whole year... a prisoner..." she whimpered.

"I'm sorry," he whispered to her, and then asked, "What did it feel like?"

"I don't know... I can't explain... I mean, time didn't seem... I don't know... not a year," she stammered.

"How did you know to get out?" he asked.

Heather was silent for some time before she finally replied, "There was this tiny spec of light... not even a spec... like a soft glow. I just went towards it and the next thing I knew I was here in bed."

"What was it like in there... in the place..." Matt asked.

"I don't know... I can't explain... I don't have the words... empty, but not empty... and the man..." she responded.

"They were in some demonic cult... he and his wife," he told her, and after a pause, he asked, "How did he treat you?"

Heather's body began to tremble and her breathing became ragged. It was a clear sign that something bad had occurred, and he held her close until she calmed.

"He was there... always... powerful... very powerful..." she answered vaguely.

All was silent as Matt contemplated her message. He knew there was far more that he needed to learn, but he was still very concerned about her fragile state, so he dropped the subject. Several times, he felt her body stiffen as if she was about to speak, but on each occasion, she relaxed and the moment passed. Finally, she looked into his eyes, took a deep breath, and spoke.

"What happened with that woman? You lived with her for a year?" she asked.

"Yes..." he replied, knowing what was coming next.

"Do you... did you do it with her?" she probed.

"Yes, we did," he answered, wanting to be totally honest, and then continued with, "I didn't want to but Gus was adamant that under no circumstances could they ever know I was aware of the truth."

"I understand," she replied a little too quickly, leading him to believe they would return to the issue.

"There's something else," he said, and when he saw her eyebrows rise, he added, "Look at your finger. We're married."

"You married her?" she fired back in a shocked voice.

"I needed to... to keep her from becoming suspicious. We needed her defenses down so you'd have the best chance," Matt answered defensively, and then clarified, "But only by a judge. Not in a church."

"We're not married... you're married... to a demon," she replied with an edge in her voice.

"I did what I thought was best... for you..." he responded nervously.

Heather put her hand behind his neck, pulled his head into her chest and began to stroke his hair. However, it wasn't long before she pushed him back and found his lips with hers. Over the next few minutes, their kisses became more passionate and soft sighs began to escape her mouth. Matt was pleased that he had put everything before her, the bad and the good, and made it through seemingly unscathed.

"Fuck me," she demanded while tugging on his arm.

Quickly, the young man moved over her and found her wet opening. Heather's hands found his hips and guided him into a deliberate movement, as it now seemed, she was ready for intimacy. For a moment, Matt wondered if her swift change in demeanor came as a result of his disclosures, but after only a few strokes, the wonderful feeling of her pussy extinguished all other thoughts.

"God, I needed you back," he declared.

He lasted only a few minutes before he lost control and blasted his semen into her depths. She gave him a few minutes to recover and then climbed on top and rode him as she stared down with loving eyes. The feeling was so amazing and her look so sensual that it wasn't long before she made him climax again. After that, they cuddled for a while and then drifted into a contented sleep.

Later, Matt woke and quietly rose from the bed making sure to cover her snugly with the blanket. He wandered into the kitchen where he made some tea and then moved to their small living room. Not wanting to disturb his sleeping wife, he kept the TV off and merely stared at the wall while contemplating all that had occurred. He had to admit that recovering Heather was something of a miracle, and he wished Gus was alive to see the results. They knew so little and so many things could have gone wrong. Perhaps, he thought, it would make their bond stronger as they went through their lives together.

He thought about the mausoleum and what he should do about it. It still existed as a trap for any innocent person that might stumble upon it on November 1st. With his knowledge, he felt something of an obligation to make sure that it didn't occur. However, he wasn't sure how to do it, and since there was time, he set the matter aside for the time being.

He had been in thought for over an hour when he heard sounds emanating from the bedroom. Concerned, he rose to check on Heather, and when he reached the door, he could see that she had kicked the covers off. Sensual moans and whimpers were coming from her mouth and as he looked on, she slowly opened her legs. Her nude body, with her pussy, still glistening, looked so inviting that he almost joined her, but decided to watch for a bit longer. It wasn't long before rhythmic mews started coming from her and Matt realized he was watching her in the middle of a sexual dream. She hadn't reached orgasm during their lovemaking, and coupled with her time in the vessel, he guessed her libido was in overdrive. He smiled as he thought about their future lovemaking and knew he needed to give her relief next time.

"Mmmm... ohhh..." she groaned openly, and her arms which had been by her side moved over her head.

Matt had never seen her masturbate nor was he aware of her ever having a wet dream. Intrigued, he took several steps into the room and even in the dim light, he could see her body covered in a light sheen of sweat. Without question, in her dream, she was getting fucked well, and loving it. Seconds later, she pulled her knees up towards her chest and when he looked between her legs, he thought he though the lips of her pussy quivering. However, before he could get closer, her orgasm suddenly arrived.

"Oh... ohhh... ohhh..." she panted as her body stiffened.

Her hands, still above her head, gripped the sheet tightly until her release began to ebb. Then, with a final grunt, she rolled to her side and moved into a curl. With a raging erection, Matt covered her with the blanket and then returned to the living room.

Heather woke him to make love the next morning, and with effort, he was able to get her to climax. Afterward, when they cuddled, he tried to talk with her some more about the vessel, but she was evasive and turned the conversation towards marriage, or a real marriage as she put it. She made it very clear that they were getting married in a Catholic church and that she was getting a new ring.

Matt pushed her hard to schedule a doctor's appointment, as she had been through so much, both mentally and physically. At first, she was reluctant, but after several conversations, she started to accept the idea. However, when she finally called to make the appointment, she learned the earliest date available was three weeks out.

"What do you think?" she asked as she held the phone to her chest.

"Take it! It's better than nothing," Matt replied, and she returned to the call.

Heather's now faced the monumental issue of dealing with a lost year. She struggled in dealing with people, especially those that she had recently met. She leaned on Matt where she could, but in most situations, she had to utilize her breezy personality. Also, her return midterm created classroom challenges, and she didn't hide her anger with the demon woman's shitty notetaking. Despite these problems, the young man was pleased with how quickly they resumed their lives. He had anticipated a tumultuous time filled with fear and confusion, but they had somehow already found a comfortable place.

Matt, on his side with the covers pulled tight, had his comfortable sleep interrupted by nearby sounds he couldn't place. At first, he hoped it was just the random noises of the building settling, but when he heard it again, he realized it was coming from Heather. Exhausted from studying, she had gone to bed early and he had joined her several hours later. He had considered waking her for some lovemaking, but when he saw her contented look and heard her soft breathing, he decided to let her sleep.

"Mmmm..." she sighed sensually, which made the young man turn.

His lovely wife had removed her thong and cropped T-shirt, pulled the covers from her, and now lay on her back totally naked. For just a moment, he thought he was about to be the recipient of her sexual attention, but looking closer he saw that her eyes remained closed. He was about to reach for her shoulder when she suddenly emitted another sensual moan as her legs slowly opened. Matt recalled the erotic dream he watched her experience almost a week prior and thought he was about to witness another. For the next minute, he watched her body slowly undulate and listened to the needy whimpers escape her mouth. He also felt his cock stiffen and tent his boxers.

"Heather?" he said in a whisper to see if she was conscious.

There was no reply, and he was still considering what to do when suddenly, she arched her back, spread her legs further and cried out openly, "Ohhhhh..."

Now, instead of soft, sensual sounds, she whimpered and grunted as her dream lover fucked her powerfully. Then, like before, her arms left her side and lifted above her head. Although very aroused, Matt was also confused about what he was watching, and he knew he needed to question her in the morning. He expected that things would progress as they had the previous time, but it wasn't long before he saw her brow furrow, followed immediately by a look that indicated she was in distress.

"Heather?" he said, pushing on her shoulder.

At first, there was no change, but when he shook her arm, her eyes flew open and she turned to him with a wild look.

"No... no..." she cried out as she pulled on his arm.

"Heather! What is it?" Matt asked, desperate to help.

"Uhhhh... uhhh... uhhh..." she grunted loudly in orgasm as her eyes slowly rolled back.

"My God!" Matt declared and pulled her towards him.

"It's him... no... oh no..." she groaned.

The young woman was shaking when their bodies met, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as she began weeping, uncontrollably. It had been such a powerful vision he couldn't help but glance over her shoulder to ensure there was no one present. His instincts told him the man she referred to was the demon, who had somehow managed to escape from the bonds of the vessel to terrorize Heather. It took several minutes, but finally, the young woman regained her composure. Still wrapped in each other's arms, Matt decided he would try some questions.

"Was it the man... from the mausoleum?" he asked.

"Yes..." she whispered.

"He was... uhhh... having sex with you?" he pushed.

"Yes..." she answered as she burrowed closer to him.

"Heather, I don't think it's the first time. I mean I saw you like this before... a few days ago. How many times has he appeared?" Matt asked.

She was silent for a time before she finally said, "I don't know... four I guess..."

"He's been in your dreams four times since you escaped?" he clarified.

"Yes..." she replied and nodded against his chest.

The young grad student contemplated her words and considered the ramifications before he finally asked, "How many... how many times in the place... in the vessel?"

He could feel her body tense and suddenly she was twisting away and saying, "Why is it happening? I thought it would stop!"

Matt followed her to the center of the bed and pulled her back into his arms. They lay quietly together for a long time, but he knew that if they were going to move forward, he had to know everything no matter how bad it might be.

"Heather, please tell me what happened. I want to help and I certainly don't blame you... for anything," he whispered.

More silence ensued, and he was just about to prod her again when she finally said, "He... he had me, Matt. You can't imagine how... the power. I tried to fight it, but I was scared and he was so relentless. He... he knows how..."

The words hurt the young man, even though he wasn't completely surprised. Now, even more so, he felt like he had abandoned her to the demon and allowed her to suffer the horrible fate.

"I'm sorry Heather. I know you did everything possible. I'm so sorry," he responded.

j267
j267
4,595 Followers