The Day Everything Changed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was she really wearing just that gamchha? Nothing else?"

"She didn't realise I was staring, right?"

Doyel could feel the bottom of the gamchha fluttering and exposing the top of her thighs with every step, though she knew it would not expose her pussy. Not yet anyway.

The conversation stopped as soon as she entered her room. Their eyes were transfixed on her.

With a twinkle in her eye and an innocent smile, she asks, "So what were you talking about and why did you stop?"

Both boys stammered an incoherent reply. She kept smiling and walking towards the bed. While she was still a full step away from the bed, she stopped, bent forward, and slowly moved her arms ahead to place the tray on the bed between them. This had the exact effect she desired. It was as if time itself stopped. With her left arm no longer tight against her body and the gamchha, the loose knot came undone. The ends of the thin sheet of fabric separated. She could feel the fabric slowly peel away from her skin. Once it separated from her, the lightness of the fabric took almost no time between actually being there, and not being there. What a sight she must have been for the boys! Slightly damp, open hair, that innocent face, the pronounced collarbone, the round and perky breasts, the light brown half-inch nipples (which were quite erect at this point), the flat belly, the deep navel, her long flawless legs and right there before them the bald mound of Venus all plump and camel-toe like, and t-- she certainly was a sight to behold.

The three of them were absolutely rooted in their positions for a few seconds, which felt a lot longer to each of them. Although Doyel did the planning until now, she overlooked what was to happen beyond this point of time. In the nick of time, she decided to stay confident and keep playing dumb. She took the last step and placed the tray carefully on the bed between the boys.

"Oops, sorry", as she slowly bent to pick up the gamchha that had floated to the floor. She turned and walked briskly out of the room clutching the gamchha rather foolishly but actually deliberately to her breasts rather than her bottom and giving the boys a wonderful view of her backside.

"Whoa!!", exclaimed Samar, effortfully breaking out of his reverie.

"Right.", agreed Arup.

"How did THAT happen?"

"With her intelligence, she mustn't have realised the fabric dried and the knot came undone."

"Man, I definitely want to touch those."

"And go to jail for molestation?"

"Come on, we are all adults here."

"So what? She never agreed to us touching her, or even seeing her. It was an accident."

"What if she agrees?"

"Huh!?"

"I mean, what if we ask her, or request her, and she agrees?"

"Fat chance, buddy. Why would she agree?"

"Because we will request her, why else? It might take some convincing, but why not take that chance? What if she agrees and lets us?"

"If this goes south, we could lose a good friend, and still end up in jail."

"Tell me bro, would you not like to take another look at that body of hers? If she lets us, would you not like to do a lot more things than look? We shouldn't force her, obviously. But I don't think she'd mind if we ask, and she refuses. I would of course want to have more, but I would still leave it at the wonderful glimpse I got. No hard feelings. Hey, no pun intended." Samar quietly laughed at his own joke.

"As if..."

12