The Day Everything Changed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you see, just a little while back, there was a lot of... well..." Samar was flushed and took some time to articulate.

"Let's just say, what if she can't speak, for whatever reason? How do we understand yellow and red?" completed Samar, directing the question at Arup.

It was clear Samar had made another valid point, considering there was a furious kissing session earlier, and it was Doyel's mouth which was the most engaged. She had almost been unable to speak - to say 'yellow' or 'red' or, indeed, 'stop'!

"How about a system of taps, like we see in wrestling?" asked Arup.

"How does that work?" enquired Doyel incredulously.

"See, in a wrestling match, if one wrestler locks his opponent in a position which is painful for the opponent, and he cannot get out of it, he makes a series of taps with his palm on any surface. It is a way to concede defeat in the round while avoiding too much pain," explained Samar.

"Hmmm... I see," mulled Doyel, "so you mean I tap on red? Then how do I mark yellow?"

"We can modify the system in our own way. Maybe you do 3 taps on yellow and constant taps on red?" Arup further suggested.

"I think that might work," Doyel agreed. Samar too nodded in agreement.

"Okay then, we agree on this, if I tap thrice on any surface, you guys understand that you are approaching a limit, but can continue within that, while if I make several taps, all of us just stop. Am I understanding this correctly?" Doyel asked.

"Yes, we can agree on that," said Samar.

"Agreed," added Arup.

"Very well," continued Doyel, "One last thing, I should be able to change any of these rules whenever I want to."

"Yes, of course. You set the rules and limits. We will stay within that." Agreed both Arup and Samar.

Having settled whatever rules Doyel could think of, she now looked at the clock. Her father's office worked earlier than her mother's. He left about an hour earlier than her in the morning and would be back about an hour before her. Doyel deduced that it would be almost an hour before her father would be back home. She noticed Samar and Arup were quiet. Both were looking out different windows but would glance at her every now and then.

"Another round of tea, anyone?" she offered, trying to kill the silence.

"Don't mind if I do," said Arup.

"Me too," chimed Samar.

"I will make some," said Doyel. She stood from the chair, collected the cups from the bed and put them on the tray. She stole a quick glance in the direction of the boys, and unsurprisingly, they were looking down her nightie again. She smiled, stood up, and went to the kitchen with the tray.

The moment Doyel left the room, Arup and Samar looked at each other. They stared at each other for a few seconds, and then broke into a sheepish grin together. Perhaps there was no contest after all.

"Do you fancy her?" Samar asked.

"What's not to like? She is beautiful!" Arup replied.

"True. She is definitely way out of my league." Samar said with a sigh.

"You think she would be in mine?" Arup asked bemused.

This seemed to lift Samar's mood again.

"So how do we do this?" he asked.

"How do we do what?" Arup seemed to be confused.

"Well, I think if a girl like her allows me to play with her, I would like to do it as much and as frequently as possible," clarified Samar.

"That is true. I too would want that. But what does SHE think?" Arup thought out loud.

"I can tell you what I think. She set some ground rules. She wouldn't have needed to do that if this was a one-time thing."

"Yes, that is true as well. She could have just told us to shut up and never speak of this again, and let it rest at that. It could have been even worse; she could have severed all ties with us." The more Arup thought about it, the more his confusion increased, till he arrived at a conclusion.

"She was enjoying it!" he finally announced conclusively.

"Of course, she did! She said she liked it," added Samar.

"No, you don't understand. I was confused because I wasn't sure if she was just saying that to avoid embarrassment of talking about it, or if she really liked it. I am now sure that it is the latter. She wants us, the three of us, to keep having this between us."

"Oh!" was all Samar could manage. He was not yet in the state to have full clarity and was trying to wrap his head around Arup's logic.

"In any case, we have nothing to lose here. If we take a step, she has full authority to stop it, with all her ground rules in place. Continuous taps! We can always refer back to our agreement, and that in this case, her lack of refusal would mean her consent, per the agreed rules."

"Arup, I will go with your logic, as I still can't digest the full sequence of events. But I will agree to whatever ground rules or air rules or water rules she wants me to agree on, if she keeps letting me see her naked and play with her."

"Yes, same boat, my friend," added Arup.

"Do you think she will have sex with us?" Samar asked hopefully.

"I am not sure. But with what happened now, I will not put it past us, though I will not try to push it. I have no experience in that regard, and the same is true for you, I suppose. So, I am not sure of my performance. But I would certainly like her to be my first, even if I might not be hers."

"What!" gasped Samar, "You're not suggesting Doyel has already... We virgins and she... seems so the wrong way around."

"I don't know. I don't know. We could ask. You could ask!"

"No fear."

"But would I like her to be my first. Perhaps our first. Imagine. Together."

"Hmmm... I think I agree with you." Samar said, and then added, "But what happens with our friendship now? Do we keep being friends? Are we all in a relationship now, in some weird way? Like a 'throuple' or something?"

"A ménage à trois? I would like us to keep being friends, all four of us. Doyel, you, me and Dona. We have been through a lot together: with all the happenings, my dad and Dona's mom passing, us being friends for so long, being in the same classes in college, same tuitions... it would be very awkward if it were to change," detailed Arup.

"Dona - what about her? What would she think? Do you think we should talk about this with Doyel?" enquired Samar.

"Maybe that would be right. I mean, it should all be discussed, because this is not a small step here. And we don't live in a world where such things are generally casual," explained Arup.

It all started making sense to Samar. He was surprised to see such clarity from Arup. They had known each other for several years now, since their pre-teens, but he never got to see this calm and logical side of Arup. He appeared to be very mature, and this instilled a renewed feeling of trust and faith in Samar, in favour of Arup.

Arup introspected on their friendship and was surprised to find himself at ease with the sudden development in it. He actually had a soft spot for Dona. He fancied her. He had always been wary of confessing his feelings to Dona, for he was afraid this might have a negative impact on the group dynamics. However, today was a uniquely unexpected experience. Doyel was a beautiful girl. When she was naked in front of him, she was simply irresistible. He would be very happy to be sexual with her. Was indeed very happy being sexual with her. But he found two things about himself. Firstly, he had no wish to be romantically involved with Doyel, although he would get into such a relationship with Dona if there was such a chance. Secondly, he was surprised to find he did not mind sharing Doyel with Samar. It had not seemed strange, kissing her in turn with his friend or sharing their fondling of breasts and buttocks. Their hands had met on a breast. For one rather interesting moment they had stroked one of Doyel's so hard nipples together between their fingers, one either side. They had not gone so far as to 'suckle'. The idea, though, a nipple each. He wondered, though, if he could somehow bring Dona into this "experience". Of course, it was too soon to tell. There were quite a few other unaccounted variables, the most important one being if he would be comfortable with sharing Dona with Samar, like they were comfortable sharing Doyel. A naked Dona as well as a naked Doyel. And then there would have to be, well perhaps there would be subject to traffic lights, a naked Samar as well as himself. And that introduced other 'factors' into the equation. Other things to be fondled. Arup took a deep breath. His penis had not subsided since Doyel had left the room. She did have quite an effect.

Considering he was comfortable with sharing Doyel; the next hurdle would be to engage Dona in this. But would she? Was this something between him and her or, perhaps it was something for Doyel to raise with her. He sighed and put all these thoughts aside for the time being. Time would tell if an opportunity would present itself, and he would have to think of his comfort before he took any such opportunity.

"You lost somewhere, Arup?" Samar was asking him. It gradually penetrated his consciousness. His train of thoughts was broken by Samar's question. It took him a few seconds to realise Samar had been speaking to him.

"No, sorry. what is it, Samar?" It was clear Samar wanted to say something to him.

"I am feeling attracted to her."

"Who?" asked Arup.

"Doyel, of course!" answered Samar, "I mean, I want to be close to her."

"No one is stopping you, buddy. She is right in the kitchen."

"Yes, but should I go to the kitchen? Do you want to come with me?"

"First, you have been in the kitchen several times with her in the past. Both of us have. And we have never waited for an invitation. Even she never did mind. So, what is stopping you now? And secondly, I don't feel like going there now. I just want to sit here. She will come here eventually. But if you want to go, be my guest!" Arup explained.

"Okay then, I will go and keep her company while she makes our tea."

Samar got up from his place on the bed and walked to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Doyel too was in deep thought. She entered the kitchen and kept the tray on the kitchen counter. Then she thought. Unbeknownst to her, she was thinking along the same line as the boys. What would happen to their group dynamics? She was sure she did not have any romantic feelings for Samar or Arup. In fact, she was pretty sure that Arup fancied Dona. Now what would happen to that prospect? She did not want to endanger a potential relationship between her friends. Was she endangering it? She just wanted to be friends and... well close friends in a fun way. She wanted to play adult games but with friends even if she had now a probably adult game to play with that official unless she could get out of that. But to the movement. What if Samar, or even Arup, fall for her? What if both of them did? She concluded that these were finer points which would have to be discussed. But that could come later. She also made a mental note to think and plan about her visit to Gupta's office on Friday.

As of the moment, Doyel just wanted to revel in her newly found freedom around the boys. She wanted to be naked again while making tea, just like earlier. Only this time, she was not worried about how the boys would react if they found her in the kitchen naked, she knew they would appreciate it. She also decided that henceforth, while she was alone at home or it was just the boys at home, she would be naked in the kitchen. Thus, she removed her nightie and hung it up on the wall, where she had hung her gamchha earlier. Once naked again, she put water on the stove and washed the cups. She did not hear over the sound of running water that Samar was at the entrance of the kitchen.

The sight that greeted Samar once he reached the kitchen, was a wonderful surprise for him. He could see Doyel from the side, doing dishes in the kitchen, completely naked. Her open hair covering the most of her face, leaving just her nose and her eyes visible from where he was standing. Her eyes were focused on the task at hand, her nose slightly wrinkled in concentration. Her soft breasts were doing graceful bounces in perfect sync with the movement of her hands. Her slender shoulder looked beautiful with light from the far window shining on her flawless skin. Her waist, without an ounce of extra fat led to her wonderful buttock, followed by her slightly plump thigh and her muscled calf, ending in her beautiful foot. He took in the sight for a few seconds, then entered and stood behind her. He kept a little distance between them, so that he did not startle her. But this also meant he was getting a good vantage over her beautiful back and round buttocks.

Doyel suddenly backed up after completing washing the cups, not giving Samar enough time to move. She bumped into him. She turned to check who it was and exclaimed with just "Oh!"

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you," apologised Samar.

"You did though," smiled Doyel, "how long have you been standing here?" Although this situation was new to her, she made a conscious (and successful) effort to not be embarrassed standing naked in front of Samar.

"Just a couple of minutes, while you were washing the cups."

He could not look away from the droplets of water which had splashed from the faucet onto her, the droplets around her nipples, and felt an immediate urge to be a droplet there. He was about to raise his hand to touch, but stopped himself midway, and looked at her face inquisitively. She smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"If I don't want anything, I will tell you. Otherwise, you don't need permission. You know that don't you?"

Samar did not need any further encouragement. He started palming her breasts gently, spreading the small water droplets over them. He was taking in the softness of her breasts and the contrasting hardness of her nipples. He slightly pinched her nipples and heard her gasp. He looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and lips slightly parted. Those pink, soft, sweet, perfect lips. He felt a great urge to kiss them, and he did. But it was only a peck. Doyel opened her eyes, pulled him closer, and kissed him. Hard.

Doyel was loving Samar's ministrations on her breasts. She liked how he was trying to be gentle in pressing them, and how he was playing with her nipples. When he pecked her on the lips softly, she rewarded him with a sensuous kiss. She hoped he would appreciate it. She could hear the water boiling and had to let go.

"Need to take care of the tea," she said.

"Of course," he said breathlessly, and let her go.

Doyel turned around and proceeded to add the tea leaves, turned the burner off and covered the kettle, to let the tea leaves wet for a few minutes. She wondered how wet she was. She could feel the moisture in her nether regions but did not want to check with her fingers. She rested her elbows on the kitchen counter and put her head down to take a moment to catch her breath. But Samar had other plans. Doyel felt his hands on her buttocks. She then realised that for the second time in the day, she was in a position where she was presenting her rear to someone for manipulation. She allowed his gentle touches on her buttocks and responded with soft sighs. She wondered if he was able to see her wetness from his position. His fingers played with her buttocks for a little while and then moved to her butt-crack. His fingers started going up and down along her crack, from the top with its dimples and then down the valley to her rosebud. In a few iterations, they found a rhythm. Every time his finger reached her bud, he would leave it there for a few moments, she would let out a small sigh, and he would move his finger up again. This continued for a few minutes. Finally, Doyel slowly stood back up, and Samar withdrew his hands.

"Well, the tea is ready now. I just need to pour it and we can get going," she declared.

"Okay," said Samar, "do you want me to go to the room and you will join later?"

"It's okay, you can stay if you want to, and we can then go together."

Samar decided to stay, and perhaps play with her a little more. While Doyel prepared the cups and poured the tea, he embraced her from the back and started playing with her breasts again.

"Do you want me to spill the tea?" Doyel asked in mock anger.

"Perhaps I can fine tune so that doesn't happen," he said, and started playing only with her nipples instead of her entire breasts. This gave Doyel more space for moving her hands, and he made less jerks with his hands. They struck a rhythm again, and Doyel could then easily manoeuvre her actions while still enjoying the pleasant sensations Samar was providing to her nipples. Her initial high from earlier that day had subsided, it was more of a lingering heat which she was feeling now. She found she was gradually getting oddly comfortable with the idea - staying naked in presence of Samar or Arup, or both. Perhaps, moving forward, she could make this a convention. Whenever it was just the boys, she could stay naked all the time. She wondered if it would be too much. She was already quite aware how the day had escalated. In the last few hours, she had been seen naked, and her naked body had been touched by three different men, two of whom were her friends for years now, and a complete stranger. On top of that, she had even volunteered to be seen and touched by all of them! And now she had given almost free rein to both her friends to use her body as they pleased, and the stranger was probably expecting to play with her more in the coming days. Considering the fact that all was just her first such experience and how overwhelming it sounded, she was quite calm. Perhaps this could be attributed to the fact that she fully trusted Samar and Arup, and they had been around for the whole time.

Doyel thought back to the morning when she had stood in front of the mirror and admired herself and wondered what it would be like if others saw her. Well, now she knew and was even thinking of being regularly naked with her friends. But what of Dona? Would she be naked with her too? How did that fit in? Would Dona like exhibiting herself? And what of the boys? Might if they went around to their houses would they be naked? She had been setting the rules. Would that be one of them? The boys had to be naked in their houses. When making the tea they had to be naked. But whilst her own arousal was somewhat hidden between her so wet feeling thighs, there would be no hiding the boys' arousal. The thought of Samar and Arup making tea naked and erect, their young, and from what she had seen and deduced from the bulges in their trousers, not inconsiderable male organs standing to their front. The thought of them around the house like that, carrying the tea tray with their penises in the air and testes swinging in their sacks - so pleasing. The thought of Dona and herself sitting demurely in saris (or other clothes) whilst naked boys with big hard penises serving them tea quite wonderful. Might Dona and she sip only tea. Doyel was not so sheltered as to not know what men and women did together. Of times in bed, she had imagined 'cock sucking'. It was not difficult to imagine the boys before them and Dona and she daintily holding an erect cock each between finger and thumb and taking it in turns to take tea and suck. And nor was she so innocent to imagine it would not be just hot tea slipping down her throat.

She felt Samar move forward against her and she felt something hard, warm, and upright between her bottom cheeks. It was not though 'skin to skin,' Samar had not ventured that far. It was a triple tap to his hand on her breast not a continuous 'red light' tapping. "Yellow!" she said and straightened, pulling away from him. Doyel coming back to the reality where the tea was finally ready.

"We should go. The tea will get cold," she told Samar. She placed the cups on the tray and turned to find her nightie, when Samar gestured with his hand out of the kitchen. It was evident he did not want her to get dressed any more, and that she should go to her room and have tea with them in the nude.