The Day Everything Changed Ch. 04

Story Info
Gupta leaves, and Doyel takes it further with the boys.
7.4k words
4.75
12k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

A big thanks to you for all the love and appreciation you have showered on me, and for the patience with which you wait for my stories.

As you know, this is my first attempt at writing, and the fourth instalment of a multi-part series. I hope to publish subsequent parts at regular intervals, depending on how well this part is received.

Since this is a continuation, I would recommend you read the first three parts before you start with this part.

To give you sufficient perspective, this story is set in a small town in India and is about an 18-year-old girl named Doyel (pronounced Though-Elle).

The story majorly focusses on exhibitionism and does not contain any actual sex, although physical contact is existent. However, subsequent parts may evolve to include consensual sex between two or more characters. This particular part has more focus on exploration, and less on actual display to parties other than who already exist in the story. For this reason, this part is longer than the earlier ones.

I am immensely thankful to Drmaxc for taking painstaking effort into editing my drafts and providing suggestions to the plotline. His contribution to this part, just like the previous parts, is undeniable and integral to the story.

Constructive criticism, suggestions and comments are welcome.

All characters in the story are 18 or above at the beginning of the story.

The Day Everything Changed - 4

Doyel was by now extremely excited, and not just in a sexual way. Whilst climbing the stairs back up to where Samar and Arup were waiting, she could feel just that additional exertion taking hold of her. She had never been sexually excited to this extent for this long. She could feel herself hyperventilating, which was surprising for her, more so because she was a trained athlete!

Nevertheless, Doyel wanted to go ahead with her plan. But in order to maintain some semblance of her earlier naivete, she carried her nightie upstairs over her shoulders, while devising an excuse for her state of (un)dress. Once she reached the top of the stairs, she collected her thoughts, reviewed if she really wanted to go through with this, and finally decided to do it. She turned the corner into her room.

She found both boys silently looking out of windows - Samar out of the window next to her bed, sitting there seemingly engrossed in what he could see outside, and Arup was at the window to the front of the house, the one through which the household used to check on the door when anyone arrived. Although they did not hear a barefoot Doyel, Arup turned towards her instinctively, perhaps because he had seen Gupta leave. But he was not prepared for the sight which greeted him. Most certainly not. Doyel had a very good idea of what he saw, she had seen herself in the mirror at the foot of the stairs. Arup made no noise, but his mouth opened rather like a fish and his eyes went wide. For a moment he stood looking as Doyel stood at the door, naked but for the nightie over her shoulders like a wrap and, then without words as Doyel stepped forward towards the centre of the room, he walked too, to where the chair was placed.

Arup and Doyel met just next to the chair. Doyel had certainly expected that the boys would be spellbound like before, and she would make an odd excuse which she had rehearsed in her mind on her way up the stairs. But Arup did not give her a chance at that, he came close to her and held her by the waist with one hand - her bare waist. He then placed his other hand at the back of her head and pulled her head closer to his, and gently kissed her on her lips. This happened so fast that Doyel was caught off guard. She stiffened. It took her a second to regain her composure from this unexpected action. In her mind, she was weighing how she should react. She knew she did not want to have sex with the boys right there and then. Not that she was averse to the idea, for she knew by now that that was inevitable with the chain of events she had started. But just not now. She decided that she would clearly convey this to the boys. But she also decided that in this moment, she liked the kiss, and would perhaps like a bit more.

Arup clearly had already sensed that Doyel was unprepared for his instinctive reaction. He let go of her head, and simply held her by her waist, and waited. The second felt like eternity. But then Doyel leaned in and kissed him hard. He was elated at the permission and kissed her back ferociously. He held her with both hands and kept kissing her.

Samar, who was still sitting on the bed looking out the window, was in his own world, completely oblivious to the scene unfolding in the room. Unaware his friend, Doyel, had come into the room virtually naked and that his other friend was kissing her. He was actually deep in thought as to how he, or they, could keep Doyel naked around them longer, and maybe have more such opportunities in the future. He came back to the world when a cloth suddenly hit him on the side of his face. He jerked to look at what hit him and was stunned to see that it was the nightie Doyel had been wearing earlier, the same one which he and Arup had removed from her body before the idiot passport guy had arrived. He looked at it and then up and found Doyel and Arup engaged in a passionate embrace, seemingly trying to eat each other's mouth off. Arup was fully dressed, and Doyel had not a thread on her. He was undecided for a moment. In a small town, this kind of passionate embrace seldom happened outside couples. He was dumbstruck at the erotic scene unfolding in front of his eyes. But then again, the happenings of today were far beyond normal. He decided to take his chance. He slowly rose from the bed and stepped out on the floor and moved towards the pair. By now, Doyel was playing with Arup's hair while Arup was dividing his attention between one of her breasts and her right buttock, all while they kept on kissing. Samar went right up and stood close beside Doyel and ventured a hand towards her free buttock. It was so soft under his hand. Wonderfully soft. Something he had never felt before. Doyel broke the kiss with Arup and looked at Samar and smiled. She removed her hand from Arup's head, her fingers from his hair and reached and held Samar's head to pull him close for a kiss. Samar, who had never kissed a girl before, looked wide eyed at Doyel for a moment before relaxing into the kiss. How many boys get to hold a girl's buttock even before their first kiss? The very new sensations were startling - as if he was connected to a live wire suddenly.

Doyel was taking turns to kiss Arup and Samar, being fair between them, while the boys' hands kept roaming on and around her breasts and buttocks. She could not keep track of whose hand was where, nor did she want to. She was loving the treatment and attention she was receiving. A hand would tweak one nipple while another would softly flick the other one, while two other hands caressing her belly button and her buttocks at the same time. The ministrations were taking her to new heights. However, she wondered when either would have a hand or a finger between her legs. Perhaps they perceived it as a restricted territory, or maybe their inexperience was making them slightly wary of trying it. But surely one or other would take that step. Might one be waiting for the other to take that further step? They had said nothing between them or to her.

She decided in her mind, despite the aroused state she was in, that she would sit them down to talk if and when either of the boys took that step. Until then, she was game enough for their fondling and kissing. She also realised that there was no point in pretending anymore. Their dynamics had undergone a change, forever. Any further pretences on her part were henceforth meaningless. A thought also crept into her mind - would they still be friends? Perhaps with some benefits, but friends, nevertheless? Despite their hands roaming all over her body at the moment, she really did not want to do away with the close friendship she had developed with the group over the years. Someone suddenly pinched a nipple, and she swiftly put aside all her thoughts to accommodate the sensations. Touching her own nipples, pinching them, had in the quiet silence of her own bed taken her to sexual heights but the touch of boys was something well beyond that. Doyel was sure her wetness was not just present but running down her inner thighs. If one of the boys touched her there, would he go wild? She was not sure that she would not do the same. Her composure would slip, her avatar of control might just fly away leaving her a quivering mess of over aroused femininity, incapable of anything but urgent copulation. She had promised herself. Promised she would not let them take that further step of putting a hand between her legs, let along other 'things' they had. 'Things' she had already felt pressed perhaps accidentally against her naked skin, but she had felt them, nonetheless. Male things. Objects of desire - her desire. How she wanted to touch and feel, delve into their trousers, and hold their hot, hard, rigid masculinity. She knew how easy it would be for her to get carried away.

Samar was fondling Doyel with wonder, gently pressing her breasts, playing with her nipples, tickling her navel, palming her buttocks, one by one. He felt like a child who has just been led into a candy store and told there are no limits to what he could have. He had never dreamt of being so physical with a girl as beautiful as Doyel, let alone have her wilfully give herself up to him. Although he was sharing her with Arup now, he knew that did not matter. He had a feeling Doyel was not choosing between the two of them, and that this dynamic was now between the three of them, together. He was unsure quite what the limits of the present situation were. Why had Doyel come back naked like that? Lovely, yes, but unexpected. He had been wondering how Arup and he might entice her clothes off again, but she had just presented her beautiful naked body to them. Did that mean she wanted to get 'really sexual'? Surely not. He was sceptical about the prospects of 'success' in approaching Doyel's more private parts but decided to take a chance. Led by his cock, of course, the one that was so hard in his trousers, the one he was trying not to press against Doyel's gorgeous skin but every so often that very thing happened as they moved.

While Doyel was kissing Arup, Samar slowly moved his hands the buttock he was fondling, moving the tips of his fingers around the curve of the buttock where it curved inwards to meet the other buttock curving in from the other way, his fingers moving towards and into the crack of her bottom. He slowly put one finger in between her cheeks while fondling a breast with the other hand. He felt Doyel shudder slightly, but she offered no resistance. He was elated. He started moving his finger towards her rosebud. He felt very unique, having absolutely no knowledge that Gupta, the man from the passport office had so very few minutes before had his own thick finger right there upon her hole. Indeed, had Arup not called the finger might well have travelled further. But there Samar was fondling one of the most private parts of Doyel's body. He did not try to insert his finger, perhaps unlike what Gupta might have done, but kept moving his finger up and down along her bottom crack, not though venturing forwards, not yet entering her true sexual domain.

Doyel knew that the time had now come, indeed might already be past that. Much as she liked the stroking finger, she would now have to clarify her position with the boys. She broke her current kiss with Arup, and instead of moving towards Samar, she straightened her head.

"We need to talk," she said. Her voice was a whisper, her breathing was shallow, and she felt so close to just forgetting about her speech to the boys. But her voice was firm. She knew she had to explain the lines now. The lines she was drawing. Both boys withdrew their hands and let her free, looking at her expectantly. She could decipher expressions of puzzlement, perhaps hurt, and of course, lust, on their faces.

"Guys, don't worry, no trouble. But we need to talk," she said again, and this time added a smile. The boys seemed to relax now.

"Give me my nightie, and please sit down."

"Why do you need the nightie? We already saw you naked now!" Samar asked reaching down to the floor for it. He made no move to hand it to her. She was amused and smiled to herself at Samar's clear reluctance to let go.

"Because I need your complete attention," she explained.

"You already have that!" It was Arup this time, with a mischievous smile, his eyes so on her naked breasts.

"Hey! Just do what I say for now, please," she said with mock anger.

The boys eventually complied. Samar gave her the nightie, and they went back to the bed, occupying the same positions as they were earlier in.

Doyel slipped her nightie overhead and slowly, still teasing the boys, brought it up over her and then let it shimmer down her body hiding first her head (she was a little worried they might make a grab for her whilst she could not see perhaps almost tie her up with it), her long neck and then down it came to hide her breasts and her so sticking out and hard nipples, then it falling to obscure her generous and feminine hips with her hairless divide to her feminine mound. Decent, or at least substantially restoring her modesty, she sat on the chair, knees together, and facing the boys. She did not like to think how much she would really like to open her legs. Sit there talking to the boys whilst they could seem up into her nightie. See how really wet her sex was. The thought of teasing them like that. Might she get them to reveal their own manliness. An idea certainly, have them both sitting on the bed whilst she made her speech. The thought of it - and their clear erections so exposed to her. She could see they were there in their trousers. They were not crossing legs or trying to hide the long bulges. Doyel bit her lip. She was so aroused. But she had to concentrate on her talk.

"Listen, I know this - that - was... unconventional..." she started, trying to focus after her recent high. Was 'unconventional' really the right word?

The boys kept silent, Arup meeting her eyes and Samar meeting her cleavage. She decided she might still have a chance to explore the dumb angle she was playing earlier.

"Is anyone weirded out or uncomfortable with what transpired between us?" she asked tentatively.

Arup scoffed and Samar grunted.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she pressed.

Surprisingly, it was Samar who responded, looking up.

"Not me. I kind of liked it. You are too beautiful for the situation to be uncomfortable for me."

Doyel now looked at Arup.

"What about you?"

"Well," Arup took his time, "I think the question is, are YOU uncomfortable?"

Doyel thought briefly as to how she should be responding to this.

"No. I trust you guys. I knew - I know you would not be taking undue advantage of me."

"Did you like it?" Arup kept pressing.

"Well, to be honest," Doyel took some time, "yes, I did. I hope you boys liked it too."

"Like Samar said, you are too beautiful for this to be uncomfortable for us. We both liked it," Arup clarified, and the two boys nodded.

"Well, then we are good!" Doyel added conclusively. She was not really sure how to carry on the conversation into the topic of continuing this scenario where the boys would regularly play with her. Being unsure made her nervous.

"What are you thinking, Doyel?" Arup enquired sensing her dilemma.

Doyel took a pause. She put her head down in thought of continuing the conversation. At the same time, she checked her nightie again. She had worn it slowly, but without much thought. She noticed that although she was covered, she was displaying quite a decent amount of cleavage. She could now understand why Samar had been talking to her breasts earlier.

Once Doyel completed taking stock, she continued slowly.

"Guys, I hope this will be between us."

"Of course!" both boys agreed in unison. Then Arup continued, "Who are we going to tell, and why? Just think about it. If we tell anyone, they are not going to believe us anyway. Everyone knows that our group doesn't have any couples, and no one will believe if we tell them both of us have seen you naked together, although people might believe the accident with your gamchha, but none of the rest."

"Oh! Will you be talking about the accident with other people then?" Doyel asked.

"I didn't say that! I am just saying that this," Arup gestured with both hands encompassing all three of them, "was unbelievable! I myself am still digesting it. I am sure Samar is on the same page with me." He looked at Samar, who nodded at Doyel's breasts.

"So, you see, there is no point in us sharing this with anyone. In addition, people might say we forced you, and we can get beaten up. Why would we want that?" Arup concluded.

"I guess you are right," Doyel added thoughtfully, "But I sure hope we are good."

It was Samar who spoke now.

"We certainly are, Doyel, don't worry." He smiled at her face now (perhaps he was thinking of his lips on hers now). He then thought of taking a chance.

"Did YOU like it?"

"Well," Doyel smiled, "I just said I did!"

"In that case, if you want to, you know... have this experience again..." he looked at Arup for support.

"We will be okay with it." Arup completed the sentence.

"Oh!" This caught Doyel off guard. She was not expecting them to be so direct. But she decided it was best she use this to her advantage and set up the boundaries she was planning to discuss with them at the beginning of the conversation.

"Well, in that case, we need to set some ground rules," Doyel asserted.

"Sure, it is up to you," came the response.

"First and foremost, no one talks about this with anyone, or in presence of anyone outside the three of us."

"That goes without saying," said Arup.

"I trust both of you to not force me into anything at any point of time."

"Again, that goes without saying."

"If and when we have more such... experiences, if I ever say no to anything, the entire experience stops immediately." Doyel kept adding.

"Can we negotiate on this?" Samar intercepted.

"You really want to negotiate on the matter of consent?" Arup rebuked Samar.

"No, I am not saying that. What if we have some warnings? For example, let's say there is something that Doyel will allow to some extent, but not more. How do we know that beforehand? Once we are within the... experience, I will not want to end it there because of a stray finger or something, and I am guessing neither will you folks. So how do we ensure that doesn't happen?"

Both Arup and Doyel thought for a moment. Samar had made a good point.

"Okay, how about this?" Arup finally suggested, "We can have signals, like traffic signals. If it is green, you don't need to say anything, and we continue the experience," he said looking at Doyel.

"When you think anything is approaching limits of your comfort, you say 'yellow', and we stop increasing the extent of that particular thing, whatever it is, and continue with the rest of the... well, 'experience'. If that thing is still not stopped and crosses your comfort level, you say 'red' and we stop the experience immediately. What do you think of this?" He asked.

"This is not a bad suggestion," replied Doyel while mulling it over.

"Wait, there is a problem with this," Samar interjected and looked at the other two, hoping they would understand. When they did not get his logic in the next few second, he went on.