All Comments on 'The Day Hell Froze Over Ch. 03'

by Fantasy Kiss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
raycatraycatover 19 years ago
Finally

The day hell froze over Ch 03 is the first story of its kind that deals with real emotions and not just the genitalia expressing themselves. Some really fine and sensitive writing here. I look forward to more from this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

I love the stories. Hopefully you'll get #4 up soon. You write very well! I like the emotional tug-of-war between the two players in the story. Very erotic and human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good, but...

Maybe its because I'm used to your stories being written in first person. But it seemed as if this was lacking your usual spice, humour, and flair.

Understandable when the plot is taken into account. What's my point? Reading and visualizing the sex in this story is like BEING Sin - hot sex, but no emotion. When I started reading, the whole thing felt very technical, good and sexy, but no passion, just "his hand went here, her mouth went there," (not your usual flavorful style). And as the plot developed, it was like, "oh, I get it now! No passion! He's hiding!"

So, if that was intentional, then my point is that you are a damn fine writer, and I look forward to each and every story.

And, if it wasnt intentional, your smarter than you think you are, and you're still a damn fine writer, and I look forward to each and every story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Disappointed--Disappointing--As Story Progresses

First Installment was the best, because forbidden fantasies stayed forbidden, pure, and precious,,,, unsoiled,,,,

Second installment become quite a bit cliched, starting at the nightclub, with multiple women playing to his fancies, which led to the third installment, where the special bond --- arising from deep love (of both romantic and filial dimensions) --- is no more.

He is not "holding" something from her; he's been, as she says, fucking her anally. They already know, actually have always known, that they love each other; so, again, he couldn't have held any thing from her.

But he, in installment three, shows himself to be a WEAK person, who also has a certain proclivity for masochism,,,

As the sister says,,, he's only fucking her behind, from behind,,,, treating her as a sexual object, to be used and discarded,,,, ESPECIALLY when the girlfriend he's living with (who's making a "6 figure" income is being bitchy).

Treating the sister like that and claiming he's holding something precious or romantic or eternally endearing from her, in his heart,,,, but would someday, if possible, show her (if/when Denise finally marries or totally discards him,,,?: it's one or the other, as he IS A WEAK person and it shows and that's why Denise says "no" to his proposal) --- that is NOT a credible logical train of thought,,,

People have different tastes, that's for sure; a lot of people like humiliation; fetishes like sucking fluids out of their wives after the latter have had sex with multiple partners; or a whole bunch of people having sex and moaning in the same room; masochism; rape; hurting the weaker or young (under age); etc.; etc.

Those things don't turn me on, emotionally or intellectually, or "sexually"; they are rather gross/unclean, if not outright dangerous to one's health,,,

Romance, in my book, has to do with gentle touching and caresses,,, precious exchange of seemingly fleeting looks between two people, suspended in place and time (whether two strangers or two siblings),,,, as if though this moment is it and in all of the cosmos, there won't be another moment, another person, like this,,,

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years ago
One of the best ever!

I don't know what the hell some of the people mean by criticizing this story. You gave it real emotions. Real feelings. I could picture this story very easily. I usually love first person stories but you made this feel like one without being one. Each story has shown a growth in your ability as a writer. You have sexual tension, desire, lust, love, heartbreak. This storyline has everything. If someone can't see that they don't grasp the power of a great story. I usually don't read multi-part stories, but you got me hook line and sinker baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolutely Love It

Love the intensity and emotion. All your stories are very good...creative and unique.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous