The Day Her Life Change, Pt. 01

Info
He loves her, She loves him. Now he's had it.
2.4k words
4.33
2.6k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a bad day for Dave. He couldn't wait to get home, kick off his shoes, have dinner, and play online tonight. He and his girl had been experimenting with a new game beta they had been offered game keys for. As he pulled into the driveway of the 4 bedroom home he shared with his girlfriend, he reflected on how happy she was when they bought the place. The smile on her face warmed his soul, or so it seemed.

He stepped from the car and realized it would be a busy weekend of trimming the hedges and cutting the grass. It wasn't out of control, at least his neighbors wouldn't think so. Dave on the other hand could see the plant life creeping ever closer to chaos. Dave hated chaos and disorder. It was a bane on his existence.

He punched in the 5 digit code to unlock the front door, turned the vintage looking lever door handle, and stepped inside, to chaos. He immediately became enraged and screamed out HER name, "AMY! AMY! GET YOUR ASS IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW!"

Amy heard him come in and jumped at Dave screaming her name. She lowered her head, walked towards the door, hesitated for a moment and proceeded to walk to the living room. "Sorry Dave, I just didn't have time to get it cleaned up." she said without any prompting. She dared to look up into Dave's beautiful hazel eyes. She saw the anger burning there and it frightened her. In 6 years together, she'd never seen him like this. Oddly enough though, she could feel herself get wet. It was such a juxtaposition to be turned on and scared to hell at the same time. She had never had this happen before.

Dave drew his breath raggedly through a clenched jaw, and began to speak in a stern tone, "Amy, seriously, what the fuck happened here?" He scanned the room and saw red solo cups all over the coffee table, napkins on the loveseat and floor, crumbs that looked like Ritz crackers on the brand new, persian area rug they had special ordered. It took over a year to just have it made and delivered. Amy began to answer, "Dave, I just.." He cut her off when he said, "NO! You've lost the right to call me by my name! I am going to my office, just leave me the fuck alone for now. And get this shit off MY rug!" He stormed off, leaving Amy standing there in shock, tears welling up in her eyes. The slamming of his door broke the floodgates and she began to genuinely cry. Amy made her way to the kitchen to retrieve the garbage can. As she walked back toward the living room, her clit began to twitch on its own. She had to stop for a moment and let the spasm pass or she might pee herself.

She bent down to start picking up the cups and napkins and remembered they had a dinner to attend tonight, she wondered if Dave remembered. It was a special dinner his parents had arranged to celebrate them selling their home and moving to Alaska for retirement. She always laughed at that idea, most people their age moved south, but not his parents. But that's why she loved them so dearly, he, like them, never did what was expected of 'normal' people. They claim they had planned this retirement nearly from the day they met, 50 years ago. She really hoped her and Dave would get married someday and be together as long as his parents have been.

Amy finished picking up the refuse and took the can back to the kitchen. At nearly the same time as she touched the vacuum cleaner, she heard Dave open his office door and she could hear his footsteps approaching her. He stopped just off to her left, wouldn't look her in the eyes and calmly said, "My parents' dinner is tonight, hurry up and get this done and get ready." He turned and walked off before she could reply. He entered their bedroom, she assumed it was to get ready himself. She really did love the rug he ordered for her. She loved this house, she couldn't wait to raise his children here. During the vacuuming, Amy smiled a bit, knowing she was going to look amazing in the crimson red evening gown Dave bought for this dinner.

With the living room cleaned up, looking nearly like something from a magazine, she put the vacuum away and went to the bedroom. She crossed the threshold and stopped dead in her tracks. Looking at the muscles in Dave's back was always a sure fire way to get her loins aflame. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed her gown had already been placed on the bed for her. Her stilettos were placed neatly on her side of the bed. Amy moved to her dress, a smile on her face and she began to disrobe.

"Stop!" Dave commanded, "I didn't tell you that you could get dressed in my presence." Amy balked, "What, since when?" He turned to look at her and his eyes were steely, not cold, but hardened for sure. "We've been playing at master and servant for years, I'm done." he stated flatly. He continued, "Today that ends. Starting now, you'll do what I say and how I tell you to do it." Amy suppressed a sigh of relief. She had been secretly hoping this day would come. "After I leave the room, you will put on everything and I mean every last thing I laid out for you." Without another word, Dave exited the room.

Suddenly she noticed it. The horizontally, pink and white striped bag lay next to her dress. It didn't have a logo on the side and she realized she wasn't familiar with the shade of pink, she had no idea what store he had bought this gift from. She reached for the silk looking white handles of the bag and noticed when she lifted it, it was heavier than she expected. Peering inside she knew exactly what the present was and she could feel the blood rush from her face.

Inside was an over the hip chastity device. She hefted the belt from the bag and took a good look at it. The steel looked polished to a mirror shine. It had no sharp or rough edges and where there could be, there was a nice silicone molding, oddly the protective molding was precisely the same shade of red as her dress. The thought of wearing this tonight made her squirm a bit. The part of the belt that worried her was the multi-balled plug. She could tell from the construction that this plug was meant for her front, not rear. It looked too long for her to take, she wondered if Dave would let her leave that out.

Suddenly she could feel his presence, so she turned to the door. "You like it, pet?" He asked with a grin on his face. "Dave," she began, but he held up his hand to stop her. "It's Sir, from now until forever. Unless it's an emergency situation, you will call me Sir, even to my family and your friends, understand?" She stammered, "Um, S-Sir? Yes, understood. But, how am I supposed to put this in me? It's too big, can we just leave it out?"

With the way the last half hour had been going, she expected him to yell at her again, but instead he walked over to her, took her chin in his hand, bent down and kissed her, hard. As he pulled back from the kiss, he smiled and said, "Use lube, get it ALL in and figure out how to put the belt on. You have 10 minutes to be fully dressed and ready to go." Then he turned and walked out of the room.

Amy turned the belt in her hands and looked at the impossible large plug. She reached down to her nightstand, opened the drawer and pulled out her lube and started working some on to the cold metal. She stepped thru the leg openings, one foot at a time, and pulled the device up to her opening. SHe positioned the first ball against her lips and pushed in slowly. The chill from the metal was exhilarating, she felt her muscles contract around the ball involuntarily. Cautiously she began pushing the next lump into herself, it slid in easier than she expected and before she knew it, the third popped right in. Amy starts to notice resistance from inside her, she wonders what Dave will do if she doesn't get it in.

Amy thinks, "I don't want to disappoint my Sir." The thought stops her for a minute as she realizes she's always thought of him this way but never expressed her thoughts. Feelings of warmth and happiness flood through her, giving her the will power to complete her task. She pulls up firmly, ignoring her own discomfort at the thought of pleasing her Sir. As she reaches the final, wide ball, she feels so full, so stuffed. Her right hand hold the top of the belt and with ehr left hand she pulls the back of the device into her ass like a thong. It was then she noticed that it pushed her cheeks apart. She can feel the air on her puckered anus, the feeling cool, yet exciting. Gliding her hand up the back to the rim, she pulls the actual belt part together in the front. She can see where the two halves meet, so she slides them together with an audible click. Turning toward the bed, her eyes scan for a key, not seeing one. Outloud she says, "Sir must have it.."

Wiggling her hips a bit, she loves how the metal band pushes into her hips. It feels like the shibari ties her Sir has put on her. She starts to wonder if panties are necessary, but decides to skip them. She is afraid they would be stretched out too much. She turns and sits on the edge of the bed to put on her shoes. The plug pressed firmly into her flesh and a moan escaped her mouth. It feels so full that it presses everywhere and nowhere all at once. It nearly brings her to the edge, but she knows she must hurry up and finish getting ready.

Amy hurried to put on her heels and gown knowing he is impatient tonight. He never let her wear makeup and honestly she agreed, the process was tiresome and tonight she was grateful she didn't have to waste time on it. As she exited the room, he was standing in the hall, leaning against the wall. Seeing him there like that, he exuded power, she had to stifle a moan as her walls clamped the plug inside her. "Raise your dress, I want to make sure you're secured." He stated flatly. She complied and lifted her dress nearly over her head. Dave spoke once again, "Looks good kitten, you may lower it." As she lowers the dress, she spots her worst fear. In his left hand is a large metal butt plug. The same one he joked about buying for her a couple months ago. I was at least 2 and a half inches wide at its largest point and over 5 inches long. She noticed the base was jeweled and the stem was small, like one of her pinky fingers."Turn around and bend over." He commanded. She slowly turned and bent over, careful to grab her ankles. She knew this was the way he liked her when he played with her tiny asshole.

Dave lifted her dress and teased her hole with his left thumb making it tremble with anticipation. He removed his thumb and ran his fingers along the outside of the belt, wiping her wetness and left over lube from her. SHe could only assume he was going to use it to lube the plug. She was proved correct when she felt the tip of the butt plug touch her rear entry. She was pleased with the warmth the toy had from him holding it. He pressed it firmly into her and it slid swiftly into her up to the wide part. She could tell this was going to hurt, but he didn't stop. He continued unabated and she let out a little cry. "Hush! You will take all of this. Relax, actually kind of push a little, like you're taking a shit, it will help." He said.

She clamped her mouth tightly and pushed like he said. It was amazing, even though she was pushing out, her asshole opened up to allow the girth to enter her. The pain didn't get worse, but she was relieved when the wide part passed and her hole swallowed it. As the flesh retracted around the pinky size shaft she felt like a stuffed turkey, but relief flooded her because the hard part was over.

"Stand up and turn around, now." He exclaimed. Amy complied willfully. He continued, "So darling, let's lay down the new rules. Really there is only one rule, mine. You are no longer my girlfriend, you're my property. I own you plain and simple. You will ask permission for everything and I mean everything, even to pee. Comprendo? "

Amy lowered her eyes in horror and ecstasy. "Look at me!" He growled. "Change of plans for you tonight. I am going to the party. I've already called my parents and told them you had a fever" He holds up the keys to her belt and says, "I'll have these with me. You are allowed to stay home and watch TV, surf the net, or whatever. No texting anyone but me, IF I text you first. No phone calls but me, IF I call you first. You will think about what you've done. If you're lucky, I might allow you to remove the buttplug in a couple days."

Amy wanted to cry, but she wouldn't let him see it. He came over to her and kissed her passionately, which made her clit tingle something fierce. She hoped he wouldn't leave her locked for too long, she needed him in her already... To be continued..

--:--
--:--
1.0
ClintSnowfall
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Life in Chastity Ch. 01 A night of cuckolding in the life a female led couple.in BDSM
Locked Away A true account of how I hope to spend the next 5 years.in Fetish
Master Jakob and Seth Ch. 01-03 A story about a Master/Slave relationship.in Gay Male
Cock Cage Contest - Expanded Cock cage changes marriage. Told as an essay contest entry.in Loving Wives
Wreck Me Bi man is edged by girlfriend after two weeks of chastity.in BDSM
More Stories