Cock Cage Contest - Expanded

Story Info
Cock cage changes marriage. Told as an essay contest entry.
2.5k words
3.67
28k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JrBlueBalls
JrBlueBalls
23 Followers

I received your email inviting your product users to join your contest to write essays about our experiences with your product, with the chance of winning a new cock cage. About five years ago, as a new bride, my wife bought me your "Put a Ring on It" metal cock cage. Here is our essay for your contest.

Hi,

My wife is female dominant and so fun about it. She wasn't a domme before.

I didn't know it when we dated, but she wanted a cock cage for my penis. Yup, that was on her mind, way back before we married. Not that I knew, back then I was an average, dominant male.

We were just a few months into our marriage, when she secretly bought your "Put a Ring on It" metal cock cage. She hoped it would hold the penis secure and chaste. She was unsure how to introduce me to it. It took her a month after she got it, to decide what to do.

I unwrapped the small box as she proudly announced, "It is our six month anniversary, and this is a gift for your penis."

I saw the present was a cock cage. i wasn't interested in it. To say it wasn't my style would be a nice way to phrase it. I said, "thank you" and perhaps added "We'll have to try it some night." But as I tossed it aside, i saw she looked disappointed.

She waited a week or so, and said "We should try the cock cage. It might be fun."

I shrugged it off.

Over the next month, she suggested it a few more times. She just wasn't letting go of the idea of a penis being caged like a dog getting crated. It was around the dozenth time she asked, when I somewhat reluctantly agreed to try it on.

It was mysterious to us about how to put it on the penis. The Chinese manufacturer obviously spare no effort in the quality of the construction. But did not include directions. We finally got the base ring on, only to have a much handled cock that was super stiff. There was no way to put the small cage part on the full erection sprouting from the base ring. I tried ignoring him while hoping for his limpness. With my naked wife next to me, that ringed willie was not going down.

Looking at my penis and balls bulging from the base ring, and the cage part in my palm her eyes sparkled and she showed her white teeth in her biggest smile. She was clearly eager to see the penis locked up. Meanwhile, I was trying to recall the maintenance schedule for my first car. Hey, don't judge me. What do you think of when you need to be soft?

"Five Quarts 10/40 S.A.E oil, Fram #25 oil filter...", ran through my mind. My wife stated the obvious, "Honey, he's got to be limp to get him into the cage." Trying to be helpful, she added, "maybe think of cold showers. Aren't they supposed to help?" she asked as she looked at my penis, which was throbbing and erect.

I was aware the base ring was a tad tight and pinchy. If there is such a word as pinchy, that's what I felt . I reached down and pulled the base ring a bit towards my belly button. Ah better, my cock felt a bit of relief. But then my balls felt the ring's tight grip on them. I experimented with moving the base ring. There was no comfortable position, and we had yet to apply the cage proper.

My cock kept pointing out and throbbing with only the base ring attached. Why wouldn't it go down? It's hard to focus on automotive facts, when my wife is happy as a child on Halloween who is walking up to the first house, eager to fill her basket with candy. She's enjoying this so much, she looks a little flush, and her nipples are sticking out, they look as hard as last year's candy corn.

I try to remember the number of the air filter or the size of the spark plug gap. With my hottie wife sitting naked and cross legged on the bed, my brain struggles, air filter number?, air filter number? I got it, air filter number 36 DD. No, no, no, 36 DD are those impressive tits. It's pinching a lot now, I force a smile, and say in as calm a voice as I can, "Angel, he doesn't want to go down. And it's hurting. Let's just get this off him. Maybe a cock cage isn't for him."

Like a patient teacher with a discouraged math student struggling with long division, she states, "Don't give up. You'll figure it out." And then I saw a thought light up in her eyes. "Let's cool him down, like cold, cold." She hopped off the bed and ran off towards the kitchen. As she bounced out of the room, I admired how her ,naked butt jiggled as she walked.

While she was gone, I tried pushing the base ring a bunch of ways. It still squeezed like a plumber's wrench on a pipe. Which would be fine if my penis, like pipes, was made of a metal like copper. This cage was reminding me that penises are made of tender flesh.

She returned with a bag of frozen Peas and Carrots. The bag had a layer of white frost on it. I gasped as she pressed them against the underside of my cock, pressing the bag down till my hardon throbbed against my tummy. It felt super cold, reminding me of a freezing February day when I had to change a flat tire on the side of the road. I had no gloves, and the lug wrench was so cold, I felt my fingers would freeze to it before I had the flat off the car. Now my penis has a zillion more nerve cells than my hands. My dick was so cold under the carrots & peas. It felt even colder as she smooshed the bag tightly against my tool. Even the plastic bag that Birdeye used to package the veggies crinkled in protest to the cold. I moaned not from the pain the base ring caused, but the feeling that my penis was suffering a bitter, gloveless February night of tire changing.

My wife wasn't suffering any doubts about this. She was a woman on a mission. She seemed possessed as she squished the contents of the bag snuggly to my crotch. I surrendered to her working the bag of veggies like an EMT compressing a bandage to stop bleeding. I will admit that at that moment, I decided that for the next few days, peas and carrots would not be on the menu. I was developing a distinct dislike for the peas, and a positive hatred of the carrots. When my body heat had partially defrosted the peas and carrots, we had a shrunken penis. It was shriveled up, showing every wrinkle it could muster. At that moment I realized, either the pinching stopped, or the cold had numbed me to the feeling. I was holding what best resembled a cold worm wrapped in a bunched up muffler of wrinkled skin. It was a small penis, but not much smaller than the cage. After a brief struggle, it was squished into the chastity device. The two cage parts connected together. I held the cage to the base as my wife added the tiny brass padlock and snapped it shut. Phew, it was on. That first day, it took a pound of frozen veggies and half an hour to cage the cock.

She threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug. After a kiss that took both our breaths away, she pulled back. her eyes glowed as she admired the little cage with the trapped penis, "I didn't realize how pretty your dickie would look in the cage. it is adorable." She added, "Oh, it makes its own music!".

Music? Perhaps. My dick was trying to erect and throb again and as it did, it shook the steel and chrome cage making the brass padlock rattled. It was pinching the dickens out of my cock. My wife thought it was musical accompaniment to a dancing, caged penis.

I told her, "get the key, we have to take this off. We must have put it on wrongly. It hurts so bad."

She on the other hand saw it differently. She spoke like a stern teacher to an obstinate student, "It is not on wrong. You're just not yet used to it."

Now I've had teachers give me a talking to. But none of them were naked with a pair of 36DD boobs before my eyes. As I was lectured, I was thinking, "You're talking, but I can't hear because of your massive boobs before my eyes." All the while, my dick was trying to be much longer than the three inches the cage offered. "Argh", but her tits still looked hot to me.

My wife's eyes went wide as she pointed at the cage "Holy Crap! Your dick head is swelling so hard it looks like that liquid metal robot in Terminator Two, you remember that robot squeezed itself right through the metal bars in the prison." She beamed and talked directly to my penis, "Aww, you want to get to me through your prison bars. Don't you, Cutie?"

She then turned her eyes to my face, but somehow seemed to be looking beyond me. Perhaps her look was the way someone having a religious experience might look. In a soothing voice, she said, "I can see your pain. I know you're not sure it fits right. But it does fit. I can see the cage is perfect."

By then, the erection in the cage was so bad, the pain was making me perspire. She glanced down, and her eyes focused, "your ball sack! It looks like a miniature water balloon."

I looked down. If it was a water balloon, it was one that was seriously over filled.

She rambled on. "Wow, the skin is so tight, I can see the shape of each nut." She reached down to run a finger tip over the taut sack. Her finger felt like electricity on my nut, I moaned and shuddered.

Mistakenly, she thought I was moaning with pleasure, "oh you like that feeling, huh."

I whimpered, "no, it feels like fire."

She brought her face close to mine. Her face was full of sympathy and radiant too. "I'm sorry it hurts so much. I hope you'll learn to wear it. I love your cock so much. And he looks wonderful in his new cage. And the balls, I am amazed how sexy they look with the skin pulled so tightly." She gave them the slightest little poke.

I shivered, "ahhh".

She giggled, moved her hand to grasp the cage. "This is awesome honey. It's ten times better than I dreamed. Your dick is so adorable as he tries to erect in his little cage." Her eyes sparkled, "Sweetie, I thought the balls would just dangle below the cage. Seeing how your boner pulls them up to the very edge of the cage, constricting them like an Amazon anaconda with its prey." She sighed contentedly, "caging your cock is better than I ever imagined. It's wonderful!"

She cuddled up to me, and we kissed while her hand still explored her new toys effects down there. Our kisses got pretty passionate. I liked the kisses. The pinches from my boy stuff? It felt bad, but man, my wife was hot. Finally she pulled back. Her eyes wide, her smile natural and relaxed. "Hmmm. I love your cock. The cage is perfect for him. This feels right to me. But I think it's been long enough for your first time, so I'll unlock him now."

And she released him, As soon as the cage was off, the pain was gone. I rubbed and felt all my boy parts, every inch. They were undamaged. I was quite happy to be out of your chastity device.

Now, five years later, she will step into the bathroom to brush her teeth, while telling me to get ready for cunnilingus. I know that means it is time to "lock the cock". Unlike the early months, when it took so long to calm him down and put the cage on him, my penis now stays limp while I manhandle the dick and ball through the base ring and slide the cock cage over him. It helps that she's off brushing her teeth and not naked in front of me. Does it still take half an hour to lock the cock? No way. The family cock can now be tucked away in under two minutes. Two minutes is the time she needs to brush her teeth. When she arrives at the bed, the cock is caged and I am kneeling ready to lick pussy.

For us, the cage is not 24/7. It has limited use. Her decision to not have me wear it continuously reminds me how she has a heart of gold. She only requires I wear it during cunnilingus. After she got the cage, cunnilingus became the main form of sex for my wife and me. She has 95+ percent of our orgasms, and those are using my tongue. When purchased, the cage had just been a fantasy to her. During that first year with it, she realized that using it regularly ensured that during sex, only her vaginal needs would be cared for. The theory being the penis would not be usable, therefore, her vagina could be licked and licked to her heart's content.

From theory, to reality soon followed. I discovered, that while I knelt and provided pussy licking, my cock tried to erect which both pulled painfully on the nuts, and squished the cock with dramatic pinches against the metal bars of it's prison. To say the least, it made having a penis and balls rather uncomfortable to an extreme. On the other side of my face, my wife was experiencing cunnilingus that had a greater urgency. For her, my squished penis and tugged balls were academic problems. What she noticed was that my squirming and moaning from pain, helped to build her orgasms to a higher level. We learned the cock cage quickly built penis-testicle pain, which created an eager, urgent need on my part for her to have her climaxes. The sooner her climaxes were achieved, the sooner the painful device would be removed from my cock and balls.

As a result of my dick being caged, my wife went from one or two climaxes a day, to regularly having two, three or four. Sometimes she has had as many as six to ten. Since the purchase of your cock cage, my wife has become a big advocate for the supremacy of her vagina. She's hooked! Now a days, she doesn't initiate sex. She initiates what she calls, "Cage and Cunnilingus". We just call it "C&C". It is by far her favorite way to have sex. Thank you for bringing an urgency to my performance of oral sex. My wife is a big fan of your cock cages.

JrBlueBalls
JrBlueBalls
23 Followers