The Day I Became a Cuckold

Story Info
My sister and her best friend make me a cuckold.
1.1k words
3.6
19.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bman775
Bman775
16 Followers

Every year on my birthday I always had school. Ever since kindergarten I never had school off. My girlfriend had the day off as she didn't have classes on Friday. So I was super excited to get home and see her. She was going to spend the entire weekend at my place. If only study hall would end a bit quicker.

When study hall finally let out I rushed home but what I saw shocked me to my very core. My older sister was fucking my girlfriend over the couch.

I guess I should explain, you see my sister was a Futa. She had a cock as well as all female parts.

"Sara what the fuck?!" I snapped angrily at my older sister.

"Oh hey, Ben. what's up?" Sara asked with a smirk.

"Oh god." Kaylee gasped as she began to cum all over the floor. While Kaylee and I had been together for almost two years we never had sex. Hell, I had never seen her naked before. A fact that was becoming very clear as I stared at her body.

"What's up is your fucking my girlfriend!" I yelled.

"Well, you weren't using her. Besides you can't even satisfy her. Not with that thing." Sara chuckled.

I blushed. I knew I was smaller than a lot of guys. I learned that in the high school locker room. My cock if you could call it that was 1.5 inches hard. While my older sister was at least 12 inches hard. I felt a bit guilty for shaming her. I knew she was ready for sex but I kept trying to put it off. Mostly because of my fear that I couldn't satisfy her.

"Oh did I strike a nerve? Hmm? Admit it you weren't born to fuck women. You and your slutty little girlfriend were born to be a slut on the cock of a futa. So why don't you stop being so fucking grouchy and watch like a good little cuckold?" Sara laughed wickedly.

"Go fuck yourself!" I snapped.

"No, I'm going to fuck your girl. And you are going to watch every damn second of it. When I'm done with her you can use him however you want." Sara shrugged. I quickly turned around and was immediately pinned to the floor by her best friend Mia. She was naked too. Her cock was stiff against my back.

"Let go of me." I groaned.

"Watch me, little brother." Sara laughed.

She picked up Kaylee who was finally getting her brain functions back. She kissed Kaylee's lips softly touching her body.

"Let go of her!" I spat.

"Aww. You don't seem to understand. I'm not forcing her to do this. If she wants me to stop all she has to do is say so. So do you? Hmm? Do you want me to stop my adorable little slut?" Sara smirked.

"No. Don't stop." Kaylee gasped.

"Then I want you to take those soaking wet panties of yours and shove them deep in my brother's mouth. I want you to make him taste how wet I made you while he watches me pound your tight cunt." Sara purred.

"Yes, Daddy." Kaylee blushed.

Kaylee picked up her panties as I struggled to get free. She then ran it across her pussy which was dripping with my sister's cum. Once all the cum was soaked into the panties Kaylee put them on my lips.

"Please? You know you can't please me. You and I have always known I was bound to find someone else for this area of our relationship. We both knew that one day you'd be a cuckold. So please stop fighting." Kaylee begged.

As always I listened to the beautiful girl above me. I slowly opened my mouth allowing her to slip the panties into my mouth. My sister's best friend shut my mouth tightly so I couldn't spit them out. But they tasted amazing. I never knew cum could taste so good.

Kaylee walked back to my sister and sat herself on my sister's cock. She started slowly. Teasing my sister who seemed to be enjoying the show but it didn't take long until Sara flipped Kaylee so she was looking directly at me and quickly start fucking her as hard as she could.

"Oh god! Yes, fuck me harder Daddy! fuck me so hard let your brother see what a real cock can fucking do! Show him he's not a man! He's not good enough to be a woman! He is nothing more than a pet for Futa! He is nothing compared to you!" Kaylee screamed in pleasure.

Her words hurt but what hurt even more than her words was my cock straining against my jeans. It felt so bad I let out a scream of pain into the panties.

"I think someone is having an issue in his pants. Aww, maybe I should remove them." Mia teased. I stared up at the girl's giant boobs. She had huge perfectly shaped double D's. I nodded begging her to do what she teased to do.

"Ok. Stand up faggot." Mia smirked.

I stood the second she let me go and quickly removed my pants. My eyes shot open as she slapped me in the face.

"You stupid faggot! I didn't tell you to remove your pants! I told you to stand up! Now you're going to pay!" Mia snapped.

I backed away from her on the floor spitting out the panties still in my mouth. I heard Sara groan loudly as she had her second orgasm inside of my girlfriend. That I knew of that is.

"Just one more thing and you can deal with him. You are going to lick every drop of my cum out of your girl. You wouldn't want her getting pregnant, would you? Everyone would find out that I'm the parent of the kid and that I took your girl." Sara laughed.

I didn't get a chance to respond as Kaylee sat on my face. My lips opened up and my tongue shot out licking her pussy. It still tasted amazing. But my sister's cum shamefully was so much better. I licked every drop out of her pussy as she held my face by my hair moving her pussy around as fast as she could.

"Fuck this is the only way a small dicked loser like you will ever make a woman cum. So enjoy it, baby. Oh god yes, your tongue feels so good. Enjoy my cum. I love you!" Kaylee shouted as her cum filled my mouth it ran up my nose splashing all over my face with the rest of my sister's cum. "Happy birthday baby," Kaylee said as she climbed off of me.

"Now it's time for your punishment faggot." Mia growled.

I knew this was my place. I belonged at their feet. This is who I am.

Bman775
Bman775
16 Followers