A Shocking Discovery

Story Info
Discovering the porn videos of my mother.
11.1k words
4.34
24.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story contains incest, watersports(pissing), and a taste of sharing/cuckolding. The protagonist is witnessing other people using her dear mother before him. If any of those things is not your thing, then feel free to not read it and please refrain from rating. The category system is not elaborate enough to reach only the ones who like these themes.*

It was supposed to be a normal wanking session. I would skim through videos until I found one to my liking. I would preview the video from the thumbnail. If I like the woman in it judging only from the thumbnail, if the woman is a plump brunette with what I describe as 'housewife curves', I would open it to take a look. I followed the same process at that time. But I would never imagine the woman in the video would be my own mother.

At first, my brain recognized it as a mere similarity. It was just a woman who resembled my mother. It was only a few seconds before the realization kicked in. The woman really had my mother's face. No, she was really her. She was my mother!

My brain struggled to comprehend what I was seeing. The video was one of those with a lame ass story. I desperately tried to make sense of the situation as its shitty introduction played for a few minutes.

I concluded that my mother might have done porn. Her face was younger but it was really her. I remembered the times she would leave me at our neighbor's house and say she needed to go to work. Maybe it was a real and decent work at first, but it did not stay like that, obviously.

Then I recalled the sudden improvement in our finances. We moved from our old house into a relatively more spacious home when I was approximately 10 years old. We even had a flashy car and my childish wishes started to become real more often. She was probably around 30 years old in that video. Now she was 39 and I was 19 at the time of my discovery, and it marked the beginning of a life-changing period in our simple lives.

Finally, I acknowledged that she truly did porn. But I still could not believe it. My mother Amelia was a demure and shy woman. She even had that aura of innocence. Her 170 cm tall body contained a womanly figure embroidered with fair and smooth skin. Almost all the clothes she wore embraced her curvaceous body perfectly. Her shiny brunette hair surrounded her beautiful face, which contained her pointy little nose, brown eyes, cute cheeks, and puffy lips, making her look ethereal. Maybe my preference for women really did have a background. It was also the reason why I opened that video after all.

As I thought about all this, the video reached the point where she started to kiss a man. You know the scene. The bulky white man devoured her kissable lips while unbuttoning her shirt. His hands groped her tits when her front was finally exposed. Her hands traveled under the man's t-shirt and stroked his cock over his pants. Then he got rid of her shirt, and her bra and his t-shirt followed it to the ground.

My lingering shock was slowly subsiding as curiosity and reluctance battled in its place. I did not know what to do or even think, but the video did not stop. My mother was now topless in front of a man in a porn video. The man immediately took her right nipple into his mouth as my mother hugged and pressed his head into her breasts. He practically raped her tits for a whole minute before making her kneel in front of him and I knew what was coming.

My mom dropped to her knees and deftly unbuckled the man's pants with her delicate hands. His impressive cock sprung forth when she pulled them down. Seeing my mother's face close to a hard and big dick in the same frame was such a strange feeling. The hunger was almost palpable in her eyes as she eyed the long meat rod. I wondered if it was due to her impeccable acting skills or if she was really hungry for that cock. I would never imagine seeing this seductive look on her innocent face before that moment.

She wrapped her dainty fingers around the man's girth and began stroking it. The cock was quick to provide precum, which my mother licked gladly by sticking her pinkish tongue out of her mouth. The act was so fucking hot. Then her lips went to his large balls and took them in. She alternated between his testicles by taking them into her mouth and sucking on them. The wrinkled skin was being sucked into her mouth as if her lips were a vacuum.

The man groaned as he watched the beautiful woman service him. His right hand rested atop her head, guiding her occasionally. She stuck out her tongue once more and started to lick his length from the base all the way to the tip before finally taking him into her mouth. She sucked on his mushroom at first while her hand massaged his balls. Her other hand kept stroking him as her tongue twirled around his glans.

Then she began bobbing her head back and forth and took him deeper into her throat with each move. I was shocked again by what came next. She pulled back to take a deep breath before deep-throating him. The dick disappeared into my mother's throat more and more with each try, and she eventually succeeded in accommodating the big intruder completely in her throat.

I watched in awe as her nose touched his groin. You would think that taking a nine inches long dick into one's mouth completely would be physically impossible. But there was my mother, casually doing exactly that as if she had done that her entire life.

The man grabbed her head and held her in place even when she started to gag. I felt anger rise inside me but she seemed to be okay with it and I knew she was probably safe, whatever you think the word 'safe' would mean in this situation.

The man eventually released her from his cock and they repeated the same deep-throat process a few times more. Then my mother got up from the floor. The man got rid of her skirt and her pink panties deftly, leaving her only with her black stockings. Fuck! Her already smooth and beautiful legs looked divine in that transparent fabric.

The man pushed her onto the bed and opened her legs, leaving her bare pussy for all to see. My mother's pussy was beautiful just like her. It was shaved completely and I could swear I saw her pink pussy lips throb with anticipation. She timidly watched the handsome man bring his mouth near her honeypot. Then of course he began licking it everywhere, making her sweet moans come out.

He finished with his licking soon and brought his rock-hard cock to the entrance of my mother's womanhood. He penetrated her slowly and began his fucking upon reaching her deepest parts. He did not care about her writhing body under him as his moves became more relentless gradually. His balls slapped against her skin as his one hand rubbed her clit while the other one played with her tits. Her stocking-clad legs dangled on his sides while he fucked my mom on the edge of the spacious bed.

Seeing your own mother in the act of copulation was simply odd, peculiar, strange, and the other words with the same meaning. But it was also unique and strangely arousing. My dick was not different from the man's dick who was roughly fucking my mother in the video. It was rock-hard and I feared I would cum the moment I touched it.

The video went on as the man fucked my mom in multiple positions: doggy, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and he even fucked her in a standing position while she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He did not even struggle with carrying her dainty figure. She was just a moaning mess through the whole ordeal. Only her hair and body trembled with the force of her lover's thrusts.

My next shock was in the making. The man growled while he was fucking her in the forty-something minute of the video. He creampied my mother in the missionary position, his hands kneading her breasts roughly as his hips slowly went back and forth. His balls pumped his seed into my mother's pussy and I finally began wanking furiously as some stranger impregnated my mom. It took seconds to shoot my load and it was one of the best orgasms of my life.

I basked in the post-nut clarity as the man pulled his cock out and the video ended with the sight of my mother's pussy oozing semen. My mind cleared and I realized the situation once again. My mother did porn and she was relatively popular judging from the comments under the video. A lot of people praised her beauty. I felt strange again when I thought about all those people jacking off while watching my mother get hammered.

It was a given that I would search for more videos of her, and so I did. Her nickname in the porn industry was Amber Love. I typed her name in the search box and hit enter. Dozens of videos appeared. It looked like my mother was pretty active in the industry at her time. I watched a few videos more of her with a single man until one other man was added to the duo.

This time two men played with my mother in a standing position. They took her in between them and kissed, licked, groped, and rubbed all over her body while she had their cocks in each hand and stroked them.

"You always wanted to be dominated by two men. Is that right, baby?" One of the men asked according to the script.

"Yes. I always wondered how it would feel." My mom replied with her sweet voice.

Then she was on her knees again, blowing two cocks this time. The virile shafts of the men twitched as she sucked and stroked them. She sucked and kissed the dicks with an overwhelming passion that it was as if she made love with the cocks. She was almost thanking them in advance for the future pounding they would give her. My favorite kind of woman. She made it look like she truly loved cocks. Well, maybe she really did.

Then they continued with the act. My mother was getting fucked while sucking a cock in no time. She struggled to suck the cock in between of other man's thrusts from behind. Her ample breasts swayed accordingly with the pounding she was receiving.

She orgasmed a minute later. I did not know if it was real but it looked like one. Her body shuddered and the man who was fucking her stopped for a few seconds to wait for her. Then he continued with slamming his cock into my mother. They switched places before not long. The cock that was in her mouth went to her pussy and her mouth received the cock that was fucking her. She sucked the cock which was coated with her own juices.

A few more minutes passed and the man she was blowing made her straddle him on the bed. He penetrated her pussy and pulled her body to lay on top of him. Her fleshy ass was exposed to the other man and he did not waste time to take his place behind her. I knew what was coming and I could not wait to see it happen.

The man behind her positioned his cock to the entrance of her asshole and began pushing it in. I saw a cock going into my mother's ass inch by inch. The man under her devoured her lips as the other one nestled his cock in my mom's rectum.

Then they began fucking her once again. The double penetration I saw countless times before gained a new aspect. I was enchanted by the sight of my own mother getting fucked in both holes at the same time. The camera zoomed in to show how the cocks stretched her openings, how her holes gripped the relentless intruders.

They fucked her in that position for a few minutes before changing to the opposite one. The man who was fucking her pussy penetrated her asshole in reverse cowgirl and the other man took her pussy.

They fucked like that for a while. But then, the man in her pussy sped up. His thrusts became too violent and my mother's moans turned a little whimper-like. I didn't know what the man was trying to do, but it didn't take long before I got my answer.

The man suddenly pulled out his cock and a jet of water-like liquid spurted from her pussy. The man pushed his two fingers into her this time and started to finger-fuck her. Then the gushing liquid came again in large amounts.

My mother was a squirter!

I was shocked once again. How can a woman become more alluring than this? Her writhing body on top of a muscled man while her pussy mindlessly released her sweet nectar was a sight to behold. It was simply ravishing.

The man alternated between his cock and fingers, fucking her with both, and she rewarded his efforts with her gushing juices every time. He even practically washed his face with my mother's squirt and drank it to his heart's content. Jealousy gripped my mind for a moment. Another man was able to taste my mother's essence right from the fountain. Was he even worthy of such a blessing?

As ridiculous thoughts plagued my mind, the men kept enjoying my mother's divine body, to the point that they were no longer able to hold themselves back. They made her kneel on the floor quickly and began stroking their own dicks. My slutty mother helped them by sucking their balls, massaging one man's balls as she licked the other and alternated between them.

One of them growled before long and painted my mother's beautiful face with his cum. The thick and slimy substance coated her countenance. The man's orgasm seemed endless as his balls pumped the seed they contained onto my mother's innocent face. Well, as innocent as it can be at that moment. But I had to admit. She looked so hot with her semen-covered face. Then the other man did the same, doubling the amount of semen on her face. She rubbed his balls as the man hit her face with his seed in multiple spots, all the while with a sweet smile on her cum-receiving face, a smile I saw every day and knew too well.

The endless pumping of manseed finally came to an end and the video ended with her smiling to the camera while biting her index finger playfully. I wondered what else she did in the industry as I went back to the search results.

I was upset at the revelation that my mother did porn but that feeling was quickly suppressed with curiosity and arousal. I also thought that something was wrong with me wanting to see my own mother getting fucked by different men but that thought was also suppressed by my growing hard dick.

I watched another two of her videos. One of them was a lesbian porn and she bathed in the other woman's squirt and gave a bath to her partner with her own squirt. Then in another video, two men switched between my mother and another woman. I saw how my mom shared two men's cum with another woman by kissing her hungrily. The camera showed how white spunk was exchanged between their lips as their tongues battled for domination.

Then finally, I came across a gangbang video while skimming through her videos. It was one of my favorite genres and the thought that I would see my mother in place of all the other women I saw before gave me an indescribable thrill.

I clicked on the video and it automatically commenced with the classic pre-gangbang interview. They asked her how she felt about her first gangbang and she answered.

"I love cocks. The manly virility of them makes me want to submit to them and give pleasure. When they finally give me their seed, I feel a sense of accomplishment. I also love the taste of semen. I want to have everything they have to offer. So a bunch of hard cocks to satisfy is a dream come true for me."

Her words only aroused me further and the video proceeded to the next scene where five men surrounded her. I even vaguely recognized some of them. I would never thought these men would fuck my mother one day after all of the videos I watched of them.

They immediately began kissing and groping her. Multiple hands spanked her bubble butt while others explored her body. Her skin was red in no time from both the harsh treatment and her arousal. Maybe her earlier words were true after all.

Then they had her on her knees and her mouth started its tiring work of sucking five dicks. She displayed her deep-throating skills again by taking all dicks to the hilt into her throat one by one. There wasn't a single spot that she didn't lick and sucked on their dicks and balls. Their skin became slick by her saliva mixed with their own precum.

She sucked them for minutes before pulling out the dick she was sucking at that moment. The men approached with their rods at once and slapped her all over her face. She stuck out her tongue and they slapped it too. I always loved seeing beautiful women surrounded by dicks in a frame and seeing my own mom in that particular position was even better for some reason. I didn't recall a time when I felt more aroused than at that moment.

Next, the fucking started with a double penetration, a cock in her mouth and one in each hand. The man she straddled raped her tits while the man who was fucking her ass spanked her ass cheeks mercilessly. One of them fucked her face while somehow she managed to stroke the remaining two. The man pulled his dick out of her mouth sometimes and slapped her cheeks, both with his hard cock and large hands. Her beautiful hair swayed with the force of his slap and stuck to her face. It was a brutal fuck and it was so fucking hot.

The men switched places now and then, and sometimes they flipped her over and kept double-penetrating her. Then they double-penetrated her in standing position by crushing her petite body between them. Her holes were always occupied. They utilized almost every part of her body. Her skin was covered with hickeys, red marks, and sweat. Strangely, it was the most passionate and credible gangbang I ever saw. I could almost swear she was enjoying it immensely. Even the moans, whimpers, and shrieks she let out as the men's hands and cocks treated her roughly were convincing to my ears.

Around the middle section of the video, they had her on her knees again and surrounded her from all sides except her backside. My mother was so alluring in her well-fucked state. She looked at the camera with her hazy eyes and smiled faintly while the men rubbed their hard shafts. I desperately waited for the next blowing session as the camera recorded her from up close. However, I was shocked again to my bones with what happened next.

One of the men released his bladder and yellowish liquid gushed out of his hard dick. He hit my mom in the face and she immediately opened her mouth. The man focused his urine to fill her open mouth, but he wasn't the only one. Others followed him and in a couple of seconds, my mother was being pissed on by five men.

The water-like fluid flowed down her body and pooled on the floor. They didn't just aim at her mouth. They hit her all over her face, hair, and chest. They practically bathed her with their pee. She held her hands under her chin and let the warm liquid pool in her palms. Then she poured it on her face and washed it with urine. Not that there was a lack of piss. The five men's bladders seemed bottomless as they pumped all of it on my mother for almost a minute.

My own dick was raging as I watched my mom take a shower using five strange men's piss. The scene was so demeaning but the anger and jealousy were long forgotten because of the extremely potent arousal that clouded my mind. I could imagine the feeling of superiority the men felt as they pissed on my mom. I was sure being able to do that to a gorgeous woman boosted their confidence. To have her on her knees in front of them while she accepted everything they had done to her.

I furiously jerked off again and spilled my seed as they concluded my mother's bath. I was spurting my semen onto the floor while watching strange men doing something like that to my beloved mother. But my fucking perverted mind found her piss-coated state immensely arousing. She was so fucking beautiful at that moment with her glistening skin and wet hair.

The video did not wait for me to recover from my shock and afterglow. The five men continued to violate my mother by filling her every hole with their hard and long cocks.

"You disgusting whore. You like getting fucked while still covered in our piss, don't you?" One of them asked her in an attempt to humiliate her.