All Comments on 'The Day I Caught the Flu'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Again, good for him sending out the videos. Maybe they can follow her to OKC and hit her again.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago

I don't know why you retold the story from her perspective since we did not really learn much that was new. Otherwise, I got no pity for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Uh! Why include the cheater’s perspective?

Well, some readers complain about not being told the reason why the person cheated! This considerate author decided to provide that perspective so what happens? The idiot readers who can’t read anything longer than a comic book complain that the story is too long! Maybe these childish readers should go back to just reading their comic books!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Who cares he got a big dick Huedogg2 said it

She could have turned him in for sexual harassment or first doctors to do it and avoided whole situation

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
I don't care about the cheater

But it's cool to hear the authors story on the perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
upset

the cheating whore did not seam to be upset about the hole deal, so why try to fight divorce.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
So what

She was found to be not only a lying cheating to be a bitch but a stupid lying cheating bitch. Who cares about what she thinks or does.

So why would anyone care about her ro why this story warrants a second chapter.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Why

Why did he not sue the hospital and the doctor.?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to be a stupid bitch

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Deserved

She got what she deserved. But we're was the explanation of why her and the doctor once divorce didn't get together. Still the whole end was rushed

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
IT WAS A PRETTY GOOD STORY

BUT WHY TELL IT TWICE?

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Served her right

She still isn't the least bit sorry or remorseful by her own words she has been condemned.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

That was a bit on the dry side, especially her retelling. Could have skipped that part entirely, felt like it was written with zero emotional heft, and didn't add anything to the story.

toolkeepertoolkeeperover 3 years ago

Typical Texas hospital behavior between consenting adults. My wife took a job as an ER nurse in a busy Texas hospital the second year of our marriage. She ended up having an affair with someone on staff for about six months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'll bet you haven't and never will

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Borning

He said she said

That’s it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Narrator : but the whore did not learn her lesson ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cunt deserved it.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
OLD Humpty Dumpty SYNDROME

and the reaper must pay for all the broken eggs. TK U MLJ LV NV

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Straightforward BTB!!! Very good story. Kudos on the MC having BALLS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Exciting story but the last part ruined it.

She was so dismissive of what happened & her role in it.

Needed more story to the burning, not just a quick outline.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. I am sure variants of this story happen every day. Many a man and woman, enter into affairs at work. Usually the woman falls for an “Alpha male” who is higher up the food chain than her. Men just fall for any younger, good looking woman, who thinks she might be able to improve her lot in life. But the thing about this story, was wifey’s reaction. First off, women are critically aware of their reputations. Continuing to fuck Dr Gooddick, once she knew the husband knew, would not have happened. Second, going from ripping on hubby with her lover, to saying at the end, she deserved everything she got for her actions? I believe most good looking women have some degree of Narcissistic tendencies. Men constantly complement good looking women, with the hopes of screwing them. Eventually, the women believe that somehow, they are better than everyone else. I highly doubt that wifeys since of entitlement, would have allowed her to express the remorse she did at the end. I am sure she moved on to another doctor, or doctors. It makes you wonder why, it takes so long to see one, once you are in the room!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

So I already know from your other stories that you are not a hard worker. You took a cliché plot and manage mediocre story from it.

First problem is that you never explained why was husband staying in dark for 2 years while his wife was screwing daily. That is not something likely, normal male would suspect at least, in particular given all the infidelities involving doctors and nurses. (A note to readers - never marry a fucking nurse unless you are a doctor working with her. They are worse than bar maids.)

Second your "Greek god" doctor would certainly attract attention of many other female personnel in the hospital so for him screwing in hospital without any of these likely jealous broads noticing anything is impossible. Now it could be there was a public hush-hush knowledge among personnel about that but this would creep out quite fast, it would not stay secret for long. You never explained anything about that as if nobody else is working in hospital.

In fact it would be much more likely that hubby would be tipped over by somebody working there.

Overall your story is a cliché with unmotivated plot full of holes. Since the whole plot is also unoriginal you get 1 star from me.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

By the way, another thing. If you have seen enough doctors you would know there are not that many "Greek gods" among them. I'd say they tend to look below average though of course their profession is attractive to women. The reason of that is that to achieve MD you do need to spend a lot of time studying and "Greek gods" are usually not much of academic material. So that is also quite a bit of a stereotype. Most doctors (not all of course) are very careful what they do with their time in hospitals as that is vitally important to their career and most of them would not gamble with their careers. Nurses are different, I'd say morality among nurses is quite low, as long as they are young, male and female. So if you want to fuck a lot, male nurse is an excellent profession for that. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dull and and predictible BTB story. Why do husbands never confront their cheating wives? Don't they want to know why? Or is it just easier to run away and hide?

LA

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Good result but a bit bare bones

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Met one Greek god doctor. Flight physical at danang hospital. Flexed his muscles all the time he was asking normal physical exam questions. Totally narcissist

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Absolutely great fun story to read.. you know the good book says you reap what you sow.. this worthless slut bitch cheating whore played with fire and got burned.. super!! I'm glad.. she deserved 100% of everything she got!!

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"He finally spewed his cum into me then asked if I was on birth control." Ah, romance! The little details add to the comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have left out the wifes story. It added nothing but words to make thestory longer, but was a total waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boilerplate. Expected more from this author.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

RUN PIGGY RUN.. another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd.. classic. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She hope's she has learned her lesson? You mean she doesn't know?

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Decent writing and good BTB story.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Consequences to a whore.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

This story has lack of maturity in its writing, not on the content but the simplicity of the action and reaction of the casts in this story. There is a lack of forethought, planning or vision in it. Why make him write a note explaining how he discovered the affair if he is going to have him raveling it all on the phone, what about the wife feelings about the marriage or the affair, why is this husband so sure in his marriage, how does the discovering affects him? There is a serious lack of reaction in those departments. The author is too detached from the story he is writing, which fails at convincing us of its veracity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why didn't she simply file harassment charges against doctors. Happening every day

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Excellent story - in the very last sentence this bitch states... she hopes she has learned her lesson... she better do more than just hope !!

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

I had criticized an earlier story for not being enough like a LW story to be scored in that category. This is more like it! Goof story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

touch a flame once, lesson learned

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars and only because the MC divorced the skanky, slut, bitch.

Thankfully, they had no children. Yes, I agree that the simple plot and naive narrative, means you need an editor or another person to review your story before you post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Average as she could have complained about doctors' sexual harassment. Avoided the whole situation.

Stretched out after 2 years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why didn’t the husband sue the hospital? I am sure people knew what was going on.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

I soon found out that Texas is a non-fault state and since we didn't have children we only had to split our belongings 50/50.

.

Untrue. No-fault divorces in Texas are ONLY applicable if BOTH parties choose that route. Otherwise, adultery is still a legitimate claim in Texas and often figures into asset distribution, spousal maintenance, etc.

.

Since it was a staff doctor harassing a nurse, the harassment case would be a slam dunk. Evidence of a toxic workplace, e.g. she left other departments because of the constant harassment, would truly enhance this case.

.

Writers need to understand that this isn't 1965. Harassment in the workplace carries civil, regulatory and even criminal penalties in some cases. Furthermore, companies carry huge liability policies to cover claims over $1M, and part of the requirements from the insuring companies is a very aggressive HR policy and anti-harassment training programs.

.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was better than the grade i gave it. The 2nd chapter or page, was an absolute waste. It lowered the quality of the overall story. Her side did not mean shit unless she had been forced. Could have been good, but ruined in the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“My second mistake was continuing to see David and having sex.”

.

Ya think? What a deluded bitch…..

.

4 ****

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Liked the story but could of been so much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I thought we were being so careful". So misdirecting your husband to the pills he was looking for and pointing him in the direction of your contraceptives instead, which, BTW you left in a place he could easily have found them at any time, is your idea of being 'so careful'? Dumb skank, it's a wonder you kept it in the dark as long as you did. Cheat in haste, burn at your leisure! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's only sorry she got caught. She's without a conscience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fry her up, Extra crispy!🔥😈👿☠️

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Same story, slightly different backgrounds each time. Always the big dick, and she doesn’t stop because of it even after exposure. No insights, just a recipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stories are all somewhat stilted, and read the same w/ the cheater and victim acting and reacting the same. Also im a little disappointed that the cunts cheat against their will but can not resist a big dick and all the predators have big dicks, the sluts hate the studs and their own sexuality but give in to their desire and entitlement of big dick orgasms. too cliched. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply put it was burning

The story invoked no feeling or emotions

Nicely written but the characters lacked any feeling for each other so why stay married

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How exactly did the bitch get burned, I'm sorry but a 50/50 split and an amicable divorce, eve with the added embarrassment of the sex video, where is the burn.🔥 .... He was cheated on, he suffered mental pain, anguish, and self doubt likely to last for the rest of his life, also being lied to and manipulated, facing social humiliation and judgment! These supposedly BTB stories barely even balance the scales, to "burn the bitch" insinuates not just barely balancing the scales but tilting them to your side preferably with enough to break them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And what else happened to Doctor Dave the cheating prick, rather hope the wanker lost his balls literally? So he got divorced bring more pain and make it a proper BTB for both of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This author writes about the same guy. He discovers the infidelity; he won't confront his wife; he sneaks around, gets ready to leave, and then runs away. Beta on steroids.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Sorry, nice idea ruined by cookbook-style storytelling.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

I haven't read this in a while, and I'm NOT going to go back into the "what is cheating" debate.

\

What I AM going to ask is, he finds strong evidence that his wife is on birth control, despite their avowed attempt to have a baby. He sees marks on her body likely caused by sexual activity. He sees her cleaning out her vagina. He finds cum in the crotch of her panties. Yet, he needs MORE information?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who are these people and why should we care what happens to them? A color-by-numbers story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4*s for overall story, 3*s for sluts actions, 5 stars for cuckolds relatively quick decision making once he got the proof. The gods must be looking out for cheating cunts cuz it seems in LWs at least, the big dicks are more prevalent accross the male animal, than all the science says it should be. Of course we've recently seen that science actually doesnt have a lot of credilbilty what with the "science is decided" on climate change, covid, transgendering, elections arent stolen, dead people cant vote, etc. Its really sad what the authority figures have done to undermine their own credibility and credentials. rk

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cheating bitches like this never truly learn their lesson. She’ll cheat on her next partner too.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 1 year ago

She wanted to stay married but she disparaged him to her lover? Lot's of just not good stuff in this one especially from her POV. That ending felt extremely rushed and like a throw away bit. Not a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epilogue: Somebody leaked Carol's slut reputation to folks in Oklahoma City and all her dates want to do is fuck her since she's an easy whore. She's contracted several STD's and lost her job. She lives in a dingy apartment and turns tricks for $20 per hour to make money. David was leaving the hospital and was gunned down in a robbery gone bad. He was shot repeatedly in the nuts but the assailant was never found. Jim slowly put his life back together but never remarried. Btich's just can't be trusted.

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 year ago

Lying to a man with the effect of stealing him years of fatherhood is an emotional crime, IMO. I can't see any other option than a divorce, in such a situation. Very well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quite the unrepentant wife... pretty standard fare. Not much emotions. Author has better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unrepentant and apparently very stupid as well, how had they (the slut and the arsehole doctor) been clever? That should have been made clear by the process server at the door of the arseholes room. Why would she not want a divorce? From her own statements she wanted more than the husband was providing, the slut could have talked to the husband. Finally Dr arsehole needed physical punishment or in other some basic justice ( never rely on the law or courts for that) mess up up his face, give permanent mobility problems and a nice steel toecap to the cock and balls 5 or 6 times should be sufficient

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Mundane Femdom agitprop.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Move along, nothing new here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What an idiot writer. Texas is only a "no-fault divorce" state if BOTH parties agree to it. Yes, infidelity is grounds for dissolution of marriage and often helps the betrayed spouse with the division and distribution of assets and with not being required to pay alimony. Also, any judge handing a divorce case is a family law judge whose primary job is divorce and related family law cases. That's a stupid premise that the judge was rough on him because he hates divorce cases. Too bad you cannot check this stuff on the Internet. (Yes, that's sarcasm.)

RimmerdalRimmerdal9 months ago

Boring. To cliched. lay out like an outline.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty dull and by the numbers, nothing new or even interesting. The life like mundanity doesn't do it any favours, who wants to read about average slice of life. It's the 1% people want.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

could have been so much more.......poorly written :{

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why, after all that, would she want to stay married? Why fight tne divorce? She was still fucking Dave after being served for crap sake!

.

3 ***

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Well…meh. Fair to middling.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kind of morning

He stupid and has no idea was is going on around him

She is just cold and selfish

Her being fired and ridiculed so she had to move out of state wasn’t bad

doctrptdoctrpt3 months ago

No real emotional content....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh. I'm not sure why I should care about any of these people.

phill1cphill1cabout 2 months ago

Your female characters sound retarded. Like literally developmentally delayed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I bèt she never learnt though they never do. Anti fucking/affair rules need to be considered to stop cheaters before it happens, you get jail for fraud why not for cheating. If they grow apart then divorce then they all lose or win. Each marriage that breaks up with kids tells the kids it is ok behavior. Thereby continueing the problem. The cost to society is not one that needs to be there. But then with our elected leaders being allowed to cheat and lie what an example for everyone else and they our money to pay for it. Maybe fraud laws need to cover their bullshit as well. I will now get off my soapbox and carry on like all others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your idea of a btb??? Really???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The good, his releasing the video is awesome perfect in fact, women crave attention and their image-(really it's their ego) is very important to them so spreading the proof that they're a cheater is fair and something that should be done whenever possible. The bad having sex with a cheating spouse is disgusting and shows no self-respect, honor, or courage it is a weak act of men without virtue. Also writing the cheaters point of view is just a waste of time and effort both yours and ours, nobody wants to hear excuses or deluded reasonings there aren't any, nor do we want empty promises from people who can not keep their oaths which are supposed to be the strongest promises one can make.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous