The Day I Kissed My Boss

Story Info
The time I asked my married straight boss if I could kiss her.
2k words
4.62
18.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ztk24
ztk24
9 Followers

Six months have passed since the day I asked if I could kiss her. It all started at the office's annual Christmas party, she looked amazing and may have had a few extra glasses of wine, I'm known for having crushes on women older than me and having deep desires towards my boss was something that crossed my mind more often that I would like to admit. That said, I would never imagine that she had any desires for me, she is married with children and as far as I knew at the time, straight!

She looks at me and asks if I can give her a ride home, I jump from my seat and don't think twice, it is a great opportunity to chat I think... if I just could know what that car ride would bring!

I park my car at the alley close to her place, it is winter time and everything is pitch black outside, we start to talk, I'm opening up for her, it is so easy to talk to her, I'm sharing my struggles with my relationship and she is sharing hers, at some point we get emotional and she holds my hand and does not let it go. I feel a warming feeling rushing into my body. Am I crazy? I question myself. Is she flirting with me? She starts to softly move her fingers on the back side of my hand, it feels so good. We hug each other and my feeling just keeps growing stronger. I look at her and I can see in her expression that she is thinking about it, she looks deep into my lips while moving hers, and it gives me all the chills, she will never have the courage to say anything, but I do.

I don't know how but when I realize the words are jumping from my mouth. Can I kiss you? As soon as I say it I start to freak out, what the fuck I am thinking she is my boss! She is fucking married. As am I.

I ignore all my yelling thoughts and just dive into the sensation of that moment, she looks at me and says yes! Without thinking my hands are holding her neck and my lips are touching hers, her breath is warm and sweet, she leans towards me, her hands touching my arms, softly moving behind my back, we kiss with so much passion and desire, I want her, we smile between kisses, we suck each other lips with small bites here and there, what an incredible feeling, so wrong but so right at the same time. I want to touch her to feel her, I can feel her hands between my legs touching and pressing my thigh, I can feel her pressing her fingers between the texture of my jeans and my pussy, I'm so hot right now, I want her inside me and she wants it too... But with a spark of consciousness, we stop, what are we doing? How will we work together after this, so many lines have been crossed and I just want to keep crossing them.

She leans back adding some space between us, the tension inside that car suffocates, what just happened? Without knowing we have changed our lives forever, how can one forget about this? The taste, the smell, the sensation, the touch? She says goodbye and closes the car door, I see her walking back to her life through my rear mirror, I look at myself and just started thinking what the actual fuck just happened? Am I this drunk? I can't be! I only drank a glass of wine. It happened. That is for sure.

The days go by, and the next time we see each other that warm feeling invades our bodies again, she looks at me in a way that I haven't been looked at in so long, the desire is there, pure, raw, deep and complicated. We talk about it, we realize that it just can't happen, there is way too much risk and we can't, she can't. My rational side agrees with her but my emotional side is screaming on all corners of that office, I want to feel it again, how come such an amazing sensation can't be lived through?

Fast forward a few months, months filled with secrets, secret emails, secret plans, not so secret desires, we have talked about it all, we have poured ourselves into our words, the deepest desires and the things we could do with one another, but it never goes beyond the words it never becomes real, or better say, never until today!

I look at the clock, 6:45 pm. We are the last ones at the office finishing up a last-minute meeting, the computer lead closes, and we look at each other, anyone can feel from miles away the built-up tension from the past few months, the memories from that day, the kiss, the hand, the touch, everything that came after that, the words, the desire, deep, intense, excruciating desire, all the moments spent imagining.

We stand at the same time, my arm touches hers, and my inner voice screams: Don't you dare! But I just can't, it is stronger than me I can't contain this anymore, I know no one is here, I know she wants it. I can feel it, I can feel her heart racing, I can feel her eyes undressing me every time she looks at me I know she wants to feel the warmth of my lips against hers again, I know she wants to feel the softness of my skin, I know that she knows it, the time freezes, we can't move, the room starts to spin and feels like that all the air got sucked out of there. It is just us, stuck with our deepest desires and secrets.

I'm one step closer, I think she will move, I think she will keep running from this, it is too much, it is too risky, it is too intense. But she doesn't move, she only looks at me and nods as if she was permitting me to keep going, my entire body trembles, and before I know my hands are holding her waist moving her body against the wall, pressing my body against hers, before I know my lips are touching hers, I can feel the urgency of her movements, she holds my hair soft them strong, she was waiting for this, she was waiting for the moment where we would explode in pleasure, we kiss, we feel the taste of each other, she pushes me against the table and starts to unbutton my shirt, we haven't said anything, we already imagined this moment so many times, we just know what to do what we both want the most.

She rips off my lingerie exposing my rigid nipples, she looks at me, deep inside my eyes showing me who is in control, she softly touches my skin, kissing my naked chest, she goes so slow at a point that it feels like torture, moving her tongue around my breasts, the pleasure hurts, I moan, I bend my body giving it all to her, please suck me! And she does, she sucks my nipples while she unbuttons my pants, I'm wet, so wet, my clit is between her fingers and she can feel it getting harder and harder, she let go of a strong breath, and I can feel her palpitations, a relief of a fantasy that has grown in her head, she is there she is feeling me, she is finally finishing up what she started months ago.

She kisses me hard, her fingers are inside me and I can't hold it anymore, she kisses my body she studies it, memorizing every inch of it, she lowers herself moving my her hands over my body, she is on her knees now, she opens my legs wide open, just give me what I want. She kisses my pussy, sucking my clit, she moves her tongue between my asshole and my pussy, and she looks at my face while she is giving me the best oral sex I have ever had, her expression is filled with pleasure, she is in her natural habitat, without saying anything she asks for consent to keep going to keep making our fantasies real, I nod, I know what she wants, I'm ready, I have been ready for so long, she gently put her fingers inside my asshole, and my pussy, and keep sucking my clit. I get a little tense then completely relax in her hands, she is doing it all.

I moan softly, I'm exploding in pleasure, she keeps going, and I feel the trembling sensation, and I want to kiss her again, I pull her up kissing her wet lips knowing this will probably be the only time we will do it, I taste myself on her lips, I feel the trembling, I feel all my muscles getting tense them relaxing, I explode in orgasm, my hands pressing the table edge holding my voice to not scream on all corners of this building, she hugs me, I can feel the sweaty of our bodies, the smells of our sex, it is delicious.

I want her too, I want to show that she is not the only boss here, in a manner of seconds her shirt is on the floor and her pants landed on the corner chair, I'm feeling her body naked against mine, our nipples touching, my thigh between hers, I'm touching her body, my fingers passing gently on her spine, I turn her around bending her body on the table, I keep exploring her, kissing her back, moving my tongue from the top of her spine to her tale bone, I slap her ass and she scream in excitement, I open her legs wide enough to exposed her, my tongue moving from her tale bone to her asshole to her pussy to her clit, she is dripping from all the pleasure she gave me, It turns me on more than I can try to explain in here. I penetrate her with two fingers while putting my thumb on her asshole, she moans deeply, I hold her hair in a ponytail, and she begs me to go harder and faster, I obey, she is so hot.

I feel she is about to come and I just want it to last a little longer, I slow down, I want her to come in my mouth, I want to taste her flavour, I turn her around, kissing her lips, her nipples, her belly, kissing her pussy, her clit, GIVE IT TO ME she says, I want to torture her, make her wait for it, I have been torture with this feelings and wants for so long, I can't resist making her suffer and beg for it, say it I ask. She resists. I want to hear it. She finally gives in, suck me, eat me, fuck me. Oh boy that alone gives me another orgasm, I dive into her, I'm dying for it, I suck that pussy with so much passion, there is no one better to know what to do than another woman, I circled her clit with my tongue, it is so rigid, I suck it letting vibrations come from my tongue, she moans so loudly, I penetrate her with my tongue, she holds my hair and presses my face against her, she is moving her waist up and down, side to side, in circles while I'm fucking her with my mouth, I penetrate her again, and she is ready to come.

I can feel her pulse rushing, the adrenaline, the breathing shortening, I can feel her entire body shaking and she let go of the deepest moan I have ever heard. She pulls me up, she kisses me we spend a couple of minutes contemplating what we just did, no words, no questions, no fears, just passion and desire, just sex in this rawest form, we will face the consequences tomorrow... will this be the only time?

ztk24
ztk24
9 Followers