The Day I met Merlyn Ch. 01: Charles Duman

Story Info
Charles Duman is a prince but he is a virgin.
1.4k words
3.64
3.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Though at nights it seems like the world has become quiet. There is one thing that is never quiet and that's the snoring sound that pussy makes when it craves dick. How foolish can a man be that has never indulged in the act of intimacy? I tend to ask myself many questions at night while Merlyn sleeps beside me. I have been wanting to ask her to make love to me but it feels like I am not man enough to take her panty off and slide my untouched wand inside of her chocolate pink mutton. I am afraid that I might blast her salvation too early and she would then find out that I am a virgin.

I am frustrated about this act called 'Sex'. I am blind by this theory that everyone sets in my path. Have I not ask her to be gentle with me? Yet this feeling of urge and guilt becomes a daily shadow to my memory and fantasies. Last night I have watched her bath under the Pilgrim tree of Vinshant and Obendigo. I have watched her touched her hairy pussycat sensually as if she knew my eyes were fixed on her. I couldn't help myself. I felt the stiffness of my youth standing at attention to the natural calling of a man. I hid behind the wine barrel just so she didn't see me. How am I going to tell her that I want to make love to her? How am I going to tell her that I am a virgin? Will, she laughs at me? I ask myself so many questions.

Surely, when the time is right I will taste the juices of her second mouth and dominate her eventually. Tonight I will attempt to tell her.

"Hello, Charles Duman, How have you been? I hope you don't mind be sleeping with you tonight?" Merlyn asked.

"I-Uhm. Sure you can sleep with me tonight and I shall do the same." I replied nervously. The words were trying to go back down my throat.

Merlyn removed her garment and put on her nightdress in front of me. I had sudden arousal. I was trying to hide my woodpecker. She crawled on the bed in a seductive manner. She stared into my eyes and said, "O Charles, you look so untamed," She touched my cheek, "I wonder what I will have to do with you tonight to tame you." She said. I was trying to speak but I couldn't. Her lips were close to mine. I bit her lip as I was nervous. I am such an idiot.

"Please forgive me Merlyn. I am not used to these acts whereby a male and a female copulate at nights." I uttered.

"Are you a virgin?"

"A big one. I am sorry Merlyn. I am not what you need in a man. I am actually the fragments of what you desire. You need a strong man that can tame your fucking vagina and I am not capable of doing that." I said. She giggled.

"Relax Charles. It's okay. My cherry hasn't been poke yet." Merlyn confessed. I couldn't believe that she was a virgin too. She was twenty-two and I was twenty-three. Perhaps the joys of the flesh will be satisfied tonight if I don't pass out. What is this feeling people call sex? Why am I so afraid of it? I must be a man to my true nature. This is going to be tough. Merlyn came off the bed and took her nightdress off. I could see her hard nipples staring at my face. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Her pussycat needed to assassinated by me. What in god's green planet am I saying?

"So, Charles, may I ask you for a hand in pleasure?"

"Most certainly," I replied. Merlyn took my hand and put on one of her breasts. The next thing I know was waking up. She told me that I passed out. Why is sex so hard to do? Merlyn's pussy is going to kill me tonight. She took my clothes off and I had an orgasm. Her hand accidentally touch my wand and it sprayed milk on her.

"I am really sorry about my dick Merlyn. It is a bit under the weather I guess. What the fuck am I saying?" I said confusingly.

"Charles, it's okay. Just relax." Merlyn said.

She touched my wand and started stroking it.

"Merlyn, what are you doing? Don't put my cock in your mouth." I said. Merlyn said she wanted to try it. She started massaging my wand with her mouth. I felt so good that I passed out. I woke up. Merlyn was laughing at me. I believe anyone would. She was ready for me to taste her hairy pussycat. I didn't even know which way to lick it from. I just started licking it. She giggled but she started moaning.

Now it was time for the greatest sin called 'Fornication.' I hope God doesn't kill me after I am done.

"Merlyn, please don't put my wand inside of her pussycat. I believe that you might take something from me that I want to keep. Is Jesus going to kill us for doing this sinful act tonight?" I asked Merlyn. She laughed at me then inserted my wand inside of her mutton. It felt wonderful.

"Have mercy, Jesus. This pussy is finger-licking good." I yelled. Merlyn laughed. She rode my wand gently. I release my sea of white into her then I started fucking her. I was doing it. She moaned loudly.

"O Charles, I want you to make my pussy repent tonight and find salvation and be free. Poke my cherry deeper. I am going to explode at any minute. Here it comes." Merlyn yelled. She squirted on me. Her pussycat contracted. It was the blessings that I always wanted.

I felt so bold as if I was a warrior fighting a battle that I was destined to win but I fear that soon Merlyn would ask me for another round in sinful act of the flesh. I must butter my sorrow with bravery and tell her that she must leave before my father returns. King Duman is a relentless man and most certainly he will find ways of punishing the love of my life. Merlyn tried to kiss me but I couldn't do it. I just couldn't kiss her tempting lips again.

"Merlyn, you have to leave the castle before my father gets back. He will smite you with his sword and I will be the one to blame because I am guilty of loving you." I said to Merlyn.

"Charles, let me spend the rest of the night in your arms until morning is upon the land. Charles, my love, don't let me leave under the shadows of a land that has many enemies outside. Charles, I am but a woman in the wilderness. Let me stay the night." Merlyn begged. I had to let her stay for the night otherwise my guilt would haunt me daily if anything were to happen to her.

I told her that she could stay the night with me. Bam! Bam! The metal doors to my room echoed loudly while my father pounded the door.

"Charles, who are you talking to? Open the door. I need to talk to you." My father said.

"Okay, father!" I replied. I told Merlyn to hide underneath the bed. I opened the door: My father looked at me. He entered the room with a golden cup in one of his hands. He was drinking Rubac-A very strong liquor that the Berbine tribe made.

"When the day is upon the land I have to travel to the west to look for Freegman. He is the King of Hudoorn. I must partake in his feast son. It will take me two days to reach the west so I want you to take care of my castle son. Anyway, I have to get some rest." My father informed me. He was about to walk off.

"Father, where is my mother?"

"Well, she has decided to look for her ungrateful sister in Purkinson. She will be back on the full moon. Your mother cares about her sister too much and that is her greatest weakness. Anyway, I must rest my tired eyes." My father said. He exited the room then I closed the door. Very soon, I will have a castle for myself.

Merlyn came from underneath the bed. She heard what my father said. She had a smile on her face. I guess it was time for round two. Merlyn and I made love the entire night. It was romantic. The following morning she left a note that her mother was sick. She was gone and I was in the castle all by myself. I was hoping that she would stay.