The Day I Met Shirley

Story Info
Ignacio's introduction to swinging and group sex.
5.5k words
4.18
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hot summer day I was out picking up a few things at my local grocery store and as I was shopping, I could not help but notice this beautiful woman that was probably in her early fifties.

She was about five-foot-six, slender with a nice larger round butt, brown hair, stunning blue eyes, and very tan skin. Her face was so pretty, and even though you could tell she was a bit older, her skin was tight and natural, with no signs of plastic surgery, she was a natural beauty, and she was wearing very little makeup.

She was wearing a long, thin, white linen dress, that had lace fringe, and a revealing neck line, that showed off her huge natural breast, and wide cleavage as she was not wearing a bra.

As she was shopping, I glanced over at her, she was close to the front window of the store, she was standing against the sunlight, which illuminated her naked body under her dress.

Her brown tan skin glowed, and her thin sun dress was showing off her hour glass figure, perky nipples, and flat stomach. She looked very toned for a woman of her age.

At first, I do not think she noticed that I was looking at her, but I could not help it, she was so hot in that dress, I probably stared a couple of seconds too long when she caught me, she shot me a little knowing smile, and then she moved on.

I was a little embarrassed being caught, but she did not seem to mind. I quickly smiled back and then looked away, trying to play it cool.

Walking around the store, and gathering what I needed on my list, I would see her shopping, but I would purposely go down a different isle than her, I did not want her to think I was some sort of a stalker.

When I was going down the beer isle, and I was leaning into the refrigerator unit, grabbing a case of beer, not paying any attention, and focused on what I was doing, and not looking, I felt someone bump into my cart, the cart was slammed back pretty hard, before I could get out of the way, the cart rolled back over my toe, and I was wearing flip flops, so it hurt me pretty bad, and this made me pop out a loud; "Shit!"

When I was about to say something in pain and anger, I look up and see that it's the same hot woman and she is saying how sorry she is.

"Oh my god"

"I am so sorry "

"Are you okay?"

I tell her that I will live, but when I look down at my toe, it is now bleeding.

She says;

"Oh, I am so clumsy, and this cart is so heavy, that I lost control of it and couldn't turn it in time."

Still apologizing, she pulls a napkin out of her purse, she bends down to blot my toe.

When she bends over, I cannot help but notice that her dress is blousing out, revealing her whole bosom, in all their beautiful glory, she is giving me quite a little show, and I think she knows exactly what she is doing.

As I am looking down at her beautiful plump round naked tits, I can feel my cock getting a little stiff, and the short burst of pain, that I felt from the cart running over my toe, has been erased by my arousal.

Now with the pain subsided, I tell her not to worry about it, I will be fine, it is just a little scratch, I will live, and now I am nervous that she will notice my hard-on.

I look over at her cart and she must have ten gallons of booze of different types, plus mixers, a bunch of snacks and paper plates and other stuff for a party.

As she stands back up, I am looking at her cart, and I tell her, laughing a bit;

"Dam! It looks like somebody is having quite a party.

"Yeah, my husband and I just moved into the neighborhood, we are having a house warming party, it's tomorrow night."

"We are having some old friends, and, you know, maybe some new ones, (she says with a smile) over to celebrate."

So, we stand there for a few minutes chatting, and then she invites me to the party.

"Oh! So sweet of you to ask, but it is not necessary, you do not owe me anything, I did not mean to make you feel obligated by mentioning the contents of your cart.

She then pulls out a pen and paper, and writes down her address, and her phone number.

"No really, we love to make new friends, and I would really hope you would come."

Handing me the paper and a quick caress of my arm, she smiles and starts to walk away, but then she stops, she backs her cart back up to me, and with a cute little giggle. "Oops, I forgot to get the beer."

So, then she asks me in a flirty tone, if it is not too much trouble, can you please help me get a few cases of beer out of the cooler and into my cart, they are so heavy.

So, I say sure, not a problem.

As I lift them out and into her cart, she tells me while she is giggling again. "By the way, I did notice that you were checking me out earlier, and I also noticed that your shorts were getting a little tighter while I was bent over.

I thought that I would tell you, well, that I find you very attractive, (She says with a huge knowing smile), and I also wanted to mention, and I know I am being forward here, and if you do take me up on the invite, I don't want you to be shocked, my husband and I, ( she says with a little hesitation) well I say this to be honest, and for full disclosure, umm well, I have to tell you that we are swingers, (giggling) and the party is a house warming party, but everyone coming to the party, well, they are also swingers, so it will be a group sex party, christening our new house with a bang, so to speak. (She says with a wink and a giggle)

I would love to have you there, I do not ask out of obligation, I do feel bad for running in to you, but I asked you because I think you will enjoy yourself, and I want you there.

"So, you really should think about coming to the party, I'm sure that you will have fun, and everyone that is coming is very friendly, you will make some new friends at a minimum."

"Oh, and by the way, my name is Shirley"

"My name is Ignacio, but my friends call me Nacho"

"Okay, I will call you Nacho, and I hope to see you tomorrow night, around, let us say, 7:00 P.M.?

While shaking my hand, she pulls me in, she reaches up, and then gives me a little kiss on the cheek. Smelling her perfume up close, she makes my erection get even bigger, she looks down at it and smiles, then she offers me one more apology for my toe, and then she thanks me for helping her with the beer too.

The next day I cannot get her out of my mind, but I have never been to a swinger's party.

After some self debate, I grab my cell phone, and then I call her number. When she answers, I remind her of who I am, and that I am calling to R.S.V.P.

Then I ask her if I can bring anything for the party.

She asks me if I could get some pot, I tell her that should not be any problem, I would be glad to.

(Very gleefully, she says)

"I can't wait to see you again"

So, the next day I go to my local pot dispensary, I pick up some weed and some edibles, about forty cupcakes, and then I put the address into maps on my phone, and head on over to the party.

As I drive over following the map, I realize that I am headed into the very nice area of our beach community, and now I am headed up into the hills, where all the mansions are.

When I arrive at the address, there is a very large, and very fancy gate, it has a keypad and a speaker box. I push the call button and a man answers;

"Can I help you?"

"Hello, my name is Nacho"

"Shirley invited me"

So, as I am telling him that I was invited by Shirley, with no reply at all, the gate just begins to open.

As I drive in, the road starts to climb up the hill steeply, and winds around, and goes on for probably a 1/8 mile, until I reach the top, where there is a huge mansion, that is so big that it looks almost like a hotel.

As I pull up, there is a large circular driveway, with about twenty or so cars parked around it.

I park my car and grab my flat of cupcakes, my bag of weed, and head to the door, but before I can ring the doorbell, a man opens the door to greet me.

"Hey, you must be Nacho?"

"Yes sir"

He goes on to introduce himself;

"I'm Bob, Shirley's husband, she told me how you two met"

"How is your foot doing?"

"Oh, it's fine now, it didn't even need a bandaid"

He says what do you have there?

I go on to tell him that Shirley asked me to bring some weed and I thought I would bring some edibles too.

When we walk inside, he starts introducing me to all the people, and the room consist of about, ninety percent men, probably about twenty-five or so, and about a handful of women.

I ask him where Shirley is, and then he tells me that she is upstairs preparing herself for the evening ahead.

"Preparing?"

Stretching for her gangbang, she did not mention that, I would be willing to bet, (laughing) she always picks up new guys to add to her fun.

Yeah, she will be down in a bit, right after you take your test you can go up and say hello if you want.

"Test?"

"Yeah, Shirley probably did not tell you that either, all our friends and guests must take a rapid STD test just to make sure everyone is safe and it opens us up for more fun. You can wear a condom if you would like, but a clean test allows everyone to ride bareback."

I am thinking, what am I getting myself into here? But then I think, I love bareback, that sounds awesome.

Bob walks over with a swab kit, he then asks me to open my mouth, he does his thing with the test.

While I am being swabbed, people are asking me if they can have the cupcakes, I shake my head yes and the whole party starts gobbling them down.

Bob calls out;

"Make sure you save one for Shirley"

After a little while of waiting Bob comes over and tells me that the test came out negative.

"You are all clear for some fun"

Bob then tells me that I should take a cupcake to Shirley upstairs, and I agree.

"Point the way"

"Just go up two floors, and then go all the way to the end of the hall, you will see the master suite to the left, she is in there. Do not bother to knock."

As I wonder up the stairs, I cannot believe how big this house is. There are so many rooms, it is unbelievable.

When I approach the room, I can hear a bunch of women talking. I quietly open the door, it feels awkward, opening the door without knocking, but I poke my head in anyway, then I can see that all the women are naked and one woman is pushing a very large butt plug into Shirley, she is sitting on a table that has stirrups, kinda like a gynecologist table, but it looks like a piece of fine furniture, padded, and crafted out of oak and fitted with restraints, all though Shirley is not restrained.

One of the ladies, a beautiful black woman, has spotted me, and then she ask's if she can help me.

"Hello I'm Ignacio, Bob told me that I should bring this cupcake up to Shirley"

"Come on in, don't be shy, as you can see, none of us are."

Now seeing me, Shirley tells the girl working the butt plug;

"Just push it in all the way, and leave it in, so I can get up"

Shirley sits up and gestures for me to come over to give her a hug.

She gives me a hug and tells me how glad she is that I made it. She takes the cupcake, smiles, and says;

"Is this an edible?"

Yeah, When I went to the dispensary to pickup the weed you asked for, I saw these cupcakes and thought that it would be a nice party favor, but I have to say, I ate one right before I came over and they are pretty dammed strong, after about an hour they will give you a complete body high.

"Thank you, you are so sweet"

And then she eats the whole thing in like three bites.

The other ladies, half kidding, complain that I only brought one.

I laugh and tell them that there might be a few left downstairs, but the guest downstairs were gobbling them down fast.

I pull a big bag of stinky weed out of my pocket and some papers and say;

"I do have this, does anybody want to burn one?"

This cute little blonde quickly takes the bag from me, "Hell yeah!" and then she sits down and rolls a big fat joint. meanwhile all the other ladies start gathering around me.

Shirley says;

"This is the guy I was telling you about that I met at the grocery store"

"I was afraid I scared you by coming on to strong and you would not come."

"I am so glad you did."

Laughing, I say;

"Is that what my big fat hard-on told you"

She goes around the room and introduces me to all her friends, just as the cute blonde girl hands me back the bag of pot and fires up the big fatty that she has just rolled, and she takes a big hit and starts passing it around.

About ten minutes later we are all very stoned and all the ladies start kissing on me and taking off my clothes.

The next thing you know I am hard as a rock, the girls are all taking turns blowing me, while all the other women are kissing me all over and kissing each other.

After about forty-five minutes, Shirley announces that the cupcake has really kicked in, and we should move the party downstairs.

So, all the ladies get up and start heading down stairs, but we do not go to the bottom floor, we go down one flight, and down a long hallway, and as we get closer, I can hear some loud techno music, as we enter the room, the music is very loud, the room is illuminated with black lights and it is the size of a night club.

There is a stage, and there are girls that are pole dancing, and everyone is naked and painted with glow paint.

This hot, tall brunette, walks straight over to me and starts kissing me, she is caressing me, and then holds out two little pills.

One of these pills I recognize, and one I do not. The blue diamond I recognize as Viagra, and the other is pink with a smiley face on it.

So, I ask her, what is the smiley face, and she just smiles, and she says it is "X"

I gently shake my head, saying no, but as she is kissing on me, and rubbing my cock, she sticks both pills in my mouth, and then another girl gives me a beer, so I can wash both pills down.

I am thinking what the hell, I have never done anything like this, and I may as well go for the ride.

I notice that some of the people are about my age, in their mid fifties, but there are quite a few that are quite a bit younger in their early thirties, everyone is mingling, smoking, drinking, and dancing.

There is one girl going around with the fluorescent paint, and she is giving everyone their own unique set of markings, and that just makes it even more wild somehow. I do not know, maybe it is the drugs, but her painting on me, seems to really turn me on.

After about an hour or so, man, these drugs are really kicking in, and the more I am touched, the more I like it. I have heard that about ecstasy, but I have never experienced this feeling before.

Then this girl comes up and starts rubbing menthol cream on my nipples and she starts blowing air on me for a very wild sensation as she starts rubbing my cock.

As we are dancing, I do notice that there are more women now, but the men are still outnumbering the women, about five to one.

Then I see Bob walk up, he tells me that Shirley is asking for me.

So now we head over to the other side of the discotheque, and I see that they have a massive bed, it is like six California king beds pushed together, and then I see Shirley, she is on the bed, laying spread eagle, with a woman on each breast sucking and rubbing her.

She signals me to get on the bed and lay on my back. She rolls over and starts working me up until my cock is rock hard again.

Shirley covers me with baby oil, she gets her body flat on top of mine, she starts to slither around on me, sliding up and down, rubbing her huge tits all over my body. Shirley then wraps her luscious, beautiful large tits around my face, smothering me a bit and then forcing her large, long nipples into my mouth.

Then she slides her body up, so her wet pussy is right on my face, she moves it back and forth on my lips, and then she moves her wet love box down right onto my big cock, and with her ass filled with a large butt plug, she is extra tight.

While Shirley is fucking me, another girl starts kissing my face, licking Shirley's juices off my lips, and massaging my scalp, running her fingers through my hair, and now it feels like the music is pulsating throughout my whole body and somehow, I feel like Shirley's body and mine have become one.

Shirley bends her torso over and starts rotating kisses between me and the girl.

Then I see Bob climb onto the bed, he starts kissing Shirley's nice round rear end and I can feel him pulling her huge butt plug out.

Bob then starts working his cock into her ass, and she has the two of us inside of her.

Bob then starts to pound her ass to the beat of the music, and he has a very large cock, very large, even bigger than that butt plug that he had just removed out of her ass, he is stretching her tight, making it where I cannot pump at all.

Now all I can do is lay there and enjoy the warm massage that is moving through her inner wall, and her tightness, and she is so fucking goddamn tight, I cannot believe it, it feels so good.

I close my eyes for a few minutes to enjoy all the sensations pulsing through my body, and then when I open my eyes, I can see the bed is getting full, and it is now a full-on orgy all around me.

Everyone is sucking and fucking, Bob is pounding his wife while another girl is playing with Shirley's clit and splitting her fingers around the base of my cock, sliding back and forth from my cock to Shirley's clit as I am fucking her, as she herself is getting spit-roasted on both sides, I also can feel another hand massaging my balls from in between Bob and I. It is a wild scene for sure.

Bob starts grunting and pounding even faster until he pulls out and squirts about three big ropes of cum all over his wife's back. Then more women come in and start lapping it up like a cat on a saucer of milk.

Then Bob jumps off to get out of the way, and there is a line of men waiting their turn at her ass, and the Gangbang begins.

I just lay there buried deep in her pussy. rock hard, and not even close to dropping my load.

Between the pot, the cupcake that I ate before I showed up, the ecstasy and viagra, plus the beer I washed it down with, I am so high, I do not know if I will ever cum, but my whole body is feeling great and my cock is still solidly planted deep inside my new friend.

Shirley has been French kissing me endlessly while other women are taking turns rubbing and kissing us all over alternately pushing me into a state of blissful lust.

The line to Shirley's ass never seems to stop, with dude after dude, that is either Cumming on her ass, or in it, I can feel gushes of juices flowing down my balls. It all feels amazing.

After probably over an hour or so of a constant train to her ass, and me buried deep inside her pussy, I think Shirley has had enough for a while, and she wants to get up, so she rolls off me and gives the time out signal with her hands.

So, I get up too, and then she drags me over to the bar to grab a water and she hands me one too, and then she ask's me if I am glad that I came.

I take a big drink of water and tell her;

"Fuck yeah, I have never experienced anything like this in my life!"

She reaches under the bar and grabs a bong and takes a rip and then hands it to me, so I take a rip as well. She walks to the other end of the bar to an I-Pad that is our acting DJ and starts thumbing through the music.

She says I have had enough techno, and changes the music to rock and then I hear Led Zeppelin start, "A Whole Lotta Love"

The she pushes up the volume, and it is just cranking super loud, changing the whole mood of the room, I see people fucking faster and harder to the change of music.

The next thing you know the music seems like it is moving right through me, going from one corner of the room to the next, and then in my left ear and out my right.

12