The Day I Met Shirley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so blown away by the music that I do not even realize that Shirley is now down on her knees blowing me. Then more men start gathering around, and Shirley is bouncing from one cock to another in a circle around her for a big blow bang.

One by one each guy starts Cumming all over Shirley until she is covered in cum, but somehow, I cannot seem to get there. My cock is still rock hard, but nothing seems to get me close to blowing my own load, I guess I am just way too fucking stoned, so I cannot cum.

After a few hours the party seems to be slowing down as most of the men are worn out, and that is leaving me as one of the few that is hard enough to fuck.

After Shirley is done with her blow bang she disappears out of the room.

As I am standing looking around the room, there is very little action left.

Then two hot little black chicks come over and hug me from each side bumping their hips into mine, each girl grabs my ass as they introduce themselves. One girl says;

"Hi, I am Shondra, she gives me a kiss on the cheek, and this is my twin sister Alondra, then Alondra gives me a kiss on the cheek too,

Shondra tells me;

We got to the party late, we work at a strip club and we could not get off work until 2 A.M.

We were disappointed that we missed most of the action, we are both so Horney after a night at the club, and we need to get a good hard fucking.

"Do you want to party with us?"

"I think you two are the girls of my dreams, yeah let's party!"

I start kissing both girls back and forth, we walk over to the bar and they both do a couple of shots of tequila, and then a couple of rips off the bong each, and I take another hit as well.

These two are fucking hot, they are identical twins, but one girl is a little more muscular, in a fitness model kind of way, and the other is fit, but she is a little thicker, she has some bigger natural tits and a plumper round ass, they both smell wonderful and my cock is raging for them.

They walk me over to the bed, where there is still some action happening, the music is still on but way more subdued, setting a more mellow mood.

There are two guys on the bed, and they are banging this thirty something, very fit Asian chick, they are having fun with a DP, and the way all three are moaning it will not be long until they are finished too.

They push me down on my back, I have a sister on each side of me kissing my neck and running their fingers up and down my hairy chest, they are getting me all worked up, and even more turned on, I am raging for them both, my cock is so hard it is beginning to ache in need of some hard pounding to calm it down.

I can feel the ecstasy and viagra running through my body, still very much hard at work, and these girls are so fucking hot, I am loving every bit of their sexuality, and these two are now driving me wild with lust, I am craving them now, I want them so bad, I think my cock will split them in two.

Shondra, the slightly thicker sister, climbs on top of me, she guides me into her juicy, wet, tight hole.

Alondra climbs onto my face rubbing her pussy all over me. Against her dark skin, her bright pink pussy seems to be glowing in the black light of the room making me yearn for her delicious pussy.

Her pussy smells and taste so sweet, I am loving the sensations of both women working me up and down, my whole body is in a heavenly motion. There skin is dark and smooth, their bodies are so firm and tight, and their faces are so beautiful that I cannot imagine anything better than what is happening to me now.

After a few minutes, both girls roll off me and get up on their knees, they put their asses up in the air doggie style, they are right next to each other, ready for me to fuck them both hard.

I start to fuck Alondra first, and as I thrust in, she thrust back at the same time, making me pound her with a slapping motion, she really knows how to fuck. Oh my god! I am loving pounding her pussy into submission, so fucking hot.

Shondra keeps slapping her hip into her sister with her ass, as she is trying to get me to switch over to her now, she is wanting her turn, as she is also craving my big Latin cock back deep inside of her.

I feel obliged to give them equal time, so I keep switching back and forth between them. You know, because I am a giver. LOL

I can't get over that I am fucking these twins, and now I am about to finally cum, and as I am pounding Shondra, I am finally getting close, and I want to bury my load deep inside of her, but both of the girls, they can both sense that I am ready to explode, so they both turn around together and start licking me, sucking me, and jacking me off, bringing my excitement to a peak.

Finally, I explode and blow my wad, I shoot huge ropes of cum in pulsating streams all over their faces, onto their perky chocolate tits, and into both of their mouths, and it is one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had, and my eyes are rolling back into my head, my whole body is tingling and numb, and it is hard to catch my breath.

Now that I have finally cum, I want to repay both girls, so I flip them both over, I slide my face in on Shondra, gently biting her thighs as I work my way down to her pretty, dark, luscious pussy, I am now spreading her chocolate lips, I expose her swollen bright pink clit so I can start eating her pussy.

I start working her tight little asshole with my left middle finger, while I play with Alondra's pussy with my right thumb.

Shondra reaches down, she grabs my head and pulls me in tight, her whole body starts to shake, I can feel her asshole pulsating around my finger, she starts squeezing me tight between her thighs as she cums loud and hard, she is squirting everywhere, drenching me while she is screaming; "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!"

After Shondra finishes Cumming, Alondra rolls me over and sits on my face, writhing back and forth as my tongue flicks quickly across her swollen clit, until she also cums hard.

The taste of these girls and the feeling of a tight asshole wrapped around my finger has gotten me hard again and I pull Shondra over and start fucking her missionary while Alondra is slapping my ass and kissing my back.

After pounding Shondra for about ten more minutes, I am exhausted and I roll off her and onto my back, but my cock is still raging hard.

Alondra climbs onto me, she then starts forcing my cock into her ass, and then starts bouncing up and down while she master bates her clit, she starts Cumming and squirting all over me, she is pushing me into her all the way down, balls deep.

As she is Cumming, her asshole is gripping my cock with pulsating squeezes and sucking the cum right out of me for the best sensation I have ever had, and I can feel myself unloading everything I have left deep inside of her. I think I might be in love! Goddamn! Shit!

Both girls return to lay down next to me, one on each side, we are snuggling up nicely, and we are exhausted, then we all fall asleep.

When I wake up, I look at my watch and it is 10:00 A.M. the party is over and I have the worst headache. I look around me and the room is a mess, and my twins are gone.

Now there are about six or eight women in maids' uniforms cleaning up. I sit up and I see that my clothes are folded neatly and laying next to me.

I get up and get dressed and walk downstairs and head out the door to my car, but before I can leave, I see Shirley heading out the door towards me. I roll down the window, she leans in and gives me a little kiss, and says;

"We are going to have another one of these parties again next month."

"Are you in?"

I tell her that I would not miss it, and then I thank her;

"Thank you so much for inviting me, I had such a great time"

She gives me another kiss, passionate on the lips;

"I will text you the info, and maybe next time you can bring a few of your friends and more of those wonderful cupcakes, or maybe I will set up a date for us before that, just you me and Bob, he really liked you. See you soon."

12