All Comments on 'The Day I Thought About Daddy'

by Aprilred

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
notanlinesonhartwellnotanlinesonhartwellover 8 years ago
Great Start

This could be a good series ---- keep it up!! Lets hear more of what happens!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very sensual

Written as things happen in real life

OturOturover 8 years ago
stimulating

Your dad has to join in the fun.... it got me all hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gripping

This is a very nice start to what could be a great story and if you were not a writer then you are now and a very good one. Keep going

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Well done April

Being turned on as you write eroticism is normal of course, and one of the reasons we do it, but even more stimulating when you're reminiscing. Would love to read more from you. Credible four stars, in particular for a first attempt.

papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super job and great first time story

You did a great job on this story and do hope you add more chapters to this one. I don't suggest to any writer on what to add to any of their stories. I await to see what you add to this great story

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 8 years ago
nice

Good story, especially for your first time out. I loved your casual writing style and the hint of playfulness to the tale. I hope you get another chance to show off for Daddy, and that you'll tell us all about it.

5 stars, cuz we girls with Daddy issues gotta support each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daddy

You don't have to have Daddy actually have sex with you, as you seem to get a lot of satisfaction from it in your mind. A great first write.

insandiegoinsandiegoover 8 years ago
Acting on good advice.

Well done for a first , and the doors it may open up for you. I may not be a writer(but have filled a few note books with experiences I've had including fantasy) but I have read many. And looking forward to seeing more ,don't stop now . are you still swimming competitively?

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
I think the naught red headed daughter

should go for and get daddy. Would make for a real interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More, your an excellent writer. your a very detailed writer! i suggest you wrote another story! this was actually quite erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice

I loved the detail. Such a hot story. I hope to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I mean I COULD be wrong, but this really reads like a fabricated story to me, yet everyone is acting like it's real?

JamesMarinJamesMarinover 8 years ago
Well done!

You say: "...I've never been a "writer" really," yet your writing is some of the best here. We all slip up with a punctuation error from time to time, but you have very few. The main thing I like about your story, apart from the erotic plot, is your style: it flows so well and you write very naturally; readability is excellent, and it's as if you were telling the story to me in person.

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

Thank you for sharing your experience. I love the way you write.

Weekend_WarriorWeekend_Warriorover 8 years ago
Nicely done

True stories are the best. And good ones are so rare. Please do keep writing. Whatever you hear, you are a writer. And you already have a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well told

Please don’t delude yourself. You have the makings of a very accomplished writer. Real or not, this is erotica at its finest. And I loved that you weren’t some grade A, bubble headed bleached blonde all star. Being a down to earth girl next door is where your readers identify with you. Well done April.!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous