The Day In My Life I Became Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Sam was only five years old at the time, there were limited options to temporarily place her. After some deliberation, St. John's was selected as the best social conscious group for her. She arrived at St. John's very despondent and was virtually verbally non-communicative for three days until meeting Kelly.

Kelly jumped up from the patio and ran crying into the en suite's bedroom!

Rach had one awful question and then would go to console Kelly!

"How could these bio-parents ask the family court to return Sam to live in that hell-hole? Especially with all that had previously been done to her by them?" she asked.

The Law Firm's understanding was that one condition of the bio-parents not being prosecuted for Child Abuse required them to take an Anger Management and De-escalation counseling program. The bio-parents are now claiming they completed this course, and the Family Court judge should return Sam's custody to them.

For now, Sam's custodial residence was the St. John's Group Home, with Kelly making routine decisions for Sam daily. Furthermore, The Law Firm and '2' were 'Guardians Ad Litem' for Sam, requiring approval for all major issues, such as interstate travel to Tybee for Studycation-1 and 2.

Therefore, '2' would run point on the upcoming court proceedings being requested by her bio-parents.

Rach painfully screeched, "No way will this happen to Sam unless over my dead body!"

She then ran into the en suite bedroom to console Kelly, while Pam shook her head in despair at Sam's situation.

Pam quickly rang '2' on the open speakerphone line. "Hi, sis, what's your take on the Sam custody issue? Also, what can we do to quickly counter a N. Florida Family court date?" she asked.

Without waiting for a response, Pam continued, "Rach had suggested leaving Sam with her on Tybee when the Group Home Girls returned from Studycation-2, which would then have Sam out of state."

'2' responded, "Rach's suggestion has merit and could buy time for the Law Firm to mount a vigorous rebuttal to the bio-parents' custody reinstatement request. Let's move forward with that idea as our primary option."

'2' wondered out loud, "would Sam stay with Rach since she is so intimately attached to Kelly?"

"I believe Sam would stay with Rach, as she spent a lot of time in Rach's arms during Studycation-1. Also, she has been continually hugging and kissing Rach for the first few days of Studycation-2," offered Jenny.

"The bio-parents potentially seeking to regain custody of Sam has hit Kelly awfully hard emotionally. It is probably best to allow Rach time to settle her down. The Group Home girls are all fast asleep since today was quite long and exhausting for them. We can totally focus on Sam's situation," Jenny continued.

Pam commented, "Rach is comforting Kelly now, who, they were certain, desperately needed a nap because last night was hot sex time for her and Rach. She was definitely walking bow-legged this morning, so we think Rach took Kelly for a long hard ride all last night."

"Shut up, Sis," giggled '2.' "When is your and Jenny's night at Rach's sex pad?"

Pam laughs, "Very soon, like tomorrow night!"

"Hey Jenny, make my sister also take her bow-legged walk of shame the next morning," sniped '2.'

The very tightly woven sisters said their phone goodbyes; a few minutes later, Rach returned to the patio. Kelly had fallen asleep exhausted from last night's sex marathon, today's many activities with the younger girls, and sadness about the evolving custody fight for Sam.

Jenny and Pam updated Rach on the seemingly best short-term solution, which was Sam staying on Tybee with her. This would place Sam's jurisdiction in the middle of two states' court systems. There did not appear to be an immediate downside to this approach. The Law Firm, through Attorney '2,' was Sam's 'Guardian Ad Litem!' Sam would legally reside on Tybee Island, with Rach having authorization for Sam to stay there for her continuing studies until more custody details were unraveled.

It was likely that Rach and Sam would be requested to meet with a Georgia Family Court Judge. The court would set the time limits for Sam temporarily residing there. Sam had been in the dual custody of the St. John's Church Child Care medical program, and the State Registered and Funded N. Florida Group Home Program, so all would be legal with this option.

Additionally, both the St John's and Group Home Boards had appointed Rach as an Ad Hoc Member due to her financially sponsoring the Tybee Studycation(s). So technically, Sam was in the safe custody of an approved Board Member for both the Public and Private organizations supporting the Group Home Program.

Rach said, "Great plan. However, the real elephant in the room is would Sam stay here without Kelly?"

Jenny answered again, "Yes, I'm fairly certain that Sam would be okay staying with you for a short time. Additionally, Kelly could visit Tybee on alternate weekends if needed."

"All the educational aspects of Sam staying here for a month or longer can be covered via our remote-learning program," offered Pam.

Everyone seemed to agree that Kelly would be all in for protecting Sam by having her stay with Rach while everything was being sorted out.

Rach excitedly exclaimed, "Wait, we could extend the ten-day Studycation-2 schedule for one additional month totaling six weeks. This would have Sam's entire support group here with her!"

"Wouldn't that be awfully expensive?" commented Pam.

Rach instantly replied, "My investment company would transfer USD 100,000 to the Law Firm bank account dedicated to supporting special Group Home's various activities."

Jenny eagerly added, "I will approach Dean Stanton on including a one-week Tybee journalism workshop for the extended Studycation-2 as a component of my thesis."

If they could swing Jenny's journalism workshop proposal along with an in-depth one-month oceanographic climate change review for the Studycation-2 extension, the fundamental problem would be solved. This would buy a month of 'breathing room' for the Law Firm to defend Sam's custody. '2' would argue that Sam's fragile life was best served with her permanently residing in the Group Home Program. She would be seven next year, therefore not requiring any more special Family Court exception waivers.

Rach let Kelly rest for two hours, then updated her on all that had been discussed. Kelly was so stoked she immediately called the seventeen girls to a group meeting.

Kelly happily asked, "Who wants to stay on Tybee for another five weeks for a special Studycation-2 extension on Climate Change and Journalism?"

Sally, one of the older outspoken girls, came out hysterically with, "we all do. Problem solved!"

Everyone was full speed ahead, with Pam planning an extended remote curriculum. Jenny had received a 'great idea' approval from Dean Stanton. The resort was ecstatic in offering Rach a nicely discounted one-month contract extension for this wonderful group.

Jenny spoke personally with Dean Stanton, who understood and agreed with the primary reason for this project. Jenny's final request would really solidify the extension since it would offer an ACC University Affiliation supporting Studycation-2.

Jenny asked, "Would you participate in the Studycation-2 extension? You would Chair a Roundtable on Climate Change For Youth?"

Dean Stanton was delighted and would plan to stay in Tybee for one whole week of the extended Studycation-2. She would also have the Boston ACC University prepare Official Course Certificates for the girls.

Additionally, Dean Stanton offered to spend an entire day that week with Jenny, reviewing the progress of her doctoral thesis defense plan.

The Law Firm, Group Home Board, and St. John's Board unanimously approved extending Studycation-2 for four additional weeks.

Sam Was Temporarily Protected For Five Weeks While The Law Firm And '2' Did Their Thing.

Jenny winked at Pam, quietly whispering, "We have all done fantastic work on the Studycation-2 extension project, babe. We are now off to Rach's home for our night of libation and love!"

Pam, "Halleluiah!"

The Engaged Couple enjoyed a nice quiet dinner while sexily eyeing each other the entire meal. Jenny was getting so horny that she could hardly sit still and then totally losing it while they were performing a bit of kitchen clean-up.

Jenny picked Pam up, saying, "What the hell. I am playing with this booty all night because it is mine!" Jenny then flopped both of them back onto the sectional.

Pam twisted herself into a sitting position on Jenny's lap. With both hands full of her perky tits, she started to sing, "Gonna have me some fun tonight --with long tall Jenny yeah --having me some fun tonight everything's alright!"

Jenny was also gently squeezing Pam's unfettered full C-cups as she countered, "Yeah, baby woo baby-giving Pam some fun tonight-oh yeah!" Jenny forcefully flipped the two of them over, putting her in control.

Pam reached up and jerked Jenny down, wetly kissing her until they were breathless. This was only their third time being utterly alone during sex, and they were going to fuck right here on this couch until entirely soaked.

Clothes were being tossed in every direction as the lovers raced to get naked.

Pam shouldered Jenny backward with her squealing "Oh fuck!" as Pam quickly slid down, latched on to her pussy, and began sucking like crazy. She also stuck three fingers in deep, and Jenny was momentarily stunned since Pam had never been the aggressor in their sex games.

However, she was crawling all over Jenny tonight, smothering her pussy with long juicy swipes while reaching up to twist her nipples. Occasionally, she would lift her wet cum-covered face up, singing, "Gonna have me some fun tonight with long, tall Jenny! Woo, baby!"

Five minutes into Pam's all-out tongue attack on Jenny's pussy, tits, navel, ass, and whatever she could latch her lips on to, Jenny screamed, "Oh fuck, I am cummmmmmming!"

Pam's flushed wet face looked up again, licking her lips as she shrieked, "I love you so much, darling, and tonight I will show you how much! Having me some fun tonight with long tall Jenny woo baby!"

Legs splayed wide-open as goalposts Jenny howled, "Yeah, this is Pam's pussy tonight, oh baby woo baby!" Then she came shaking so violently they both tumbled down onto the floor.

Pam landed head down booty up, licking so deeply into Jenny's pussy that she exploded with another orgasm.

Pam was bound and determined that after tonight's pussy-eating sex-fest, Jenny would definitively know the absoluteness of Pam's love for her.

"Please, Please, Baby, I need a rest," begged Jenny, wriggling away from Pam on the floor. She was simply exhausted from Pam's long commanding sexual attack on her body.

Pam came up from between Jenny's drenched thighs, gently kissing her for a few minutes as she whispered of her love and devotion.

Pam had never had any type of sexual attraction to males or females until meeting Jenny when she was twenty years old, and Jenny was eighteen. Yet, Pam's pussy was soaked within five minutes the first night they sipped a cabernet on her bed while lounging in soft velvety booty shorts. They talked for hours that night without touching or kissing. Yet, Pam's pretty little pussy was wringing wet from her staring at Jenny's pert B-cup tits with fat nipples as they learned more about each other's background.

Now, this shy and intense twenty-two-year-old lady had just sex bombed her girlfriend's body into submission for the first time in their two-year love affair.

Pam gently pulled Jenny up from the floor, guiding her upstairs to the luxurious guestroom en suite shower/bath. Placing Jenny in a soft shower chair, she gently wiped her body with a warm, soft LUFT hand cloth. After Jenny's cool down, they retired to the nice warm bed, sharing a glass of Cabernet.

Pam climbed on the bed behind Jenny, who leaned back into Pam's soft, full C-cup breasts. Jenny excitedly, "Wow, Pam darling, you have never taken me before like tonight!"

Pam responded, "I may be shy or somewhat introverted, but you will never need to wonder how strong my love is for you! Occasionally I must pinch myself to know this is not a dream and that you are really my true love!"

"If being our being alone like tonight makes my baby Pam this ferocious, I will definitely schedule mini-getaways for us every month."

Pam attacked Jenny again for another hour of pussy munching, as well as sucking her nipples like they were miniature cherry popsicles. She loved Jenny through two more intense orgasms until Jenny groaned, "I surrender, my darling. Please let me rest!"

Giving her sweet tasting pussy one last lick, Pam pushed Jenny onto her tummy and lightly wiped her again with the wet towel.

She then massaged Jenny front and back thirty minutes each side with Jergen's lavender body lotion. After Pam finished her soft massage of Jenny, the lovers continually hugged and kissed for another hour before quietly drifting into slumberland.

Everyone met as usual for breakfast, with Rach, Kelly, Shels, Ames, and Moon casting questioning looks at each other. All the adults were aware of Jenny and Pam's night away at Rach's. They were expecting to see Pam dragging around looking exhausted this morning. However, they were justifiably stunned at seeing Jenny looking as though she had been totally leveled by a Mack Truck last night. At the same time, widely grinning, Pam was walking on air.

Rach whispered to the others, "Will wonders never cease?"

SAMANTHA SAVED:

A late morning call from Jai and '2' brought very welcome news regarding Sam's Family Court issue. The Law Firm had challenged the bio-parents' claim of priority in Family Court. Sam had been under the care of the State for more than six months. Therefore the bio-parents had no guaranteed legal custodial standing.

The Law Firm also challenged the legality of their Anger Management Course as not meeting the family court's minimum standards requirements.

Additionally, with Sam in state custody for more than six months, drug testing results should have been presented to the court. The Law Firm discovered the bio-parents had not taken any random drug screening tests during the years' time Sam had been in the State's custody.

'2,' the Attorney of The Law Firm, strongly objected to any custodial change that could or would place a fragile Sam in a potentially high-risk residence. Their objections were mainly related to illegal drugs, excessive alcohol use, smoking, and possibly drug addictions.

The Judge totally agreed with the Law Firm and continued Sam's bio-parents' custody challenge for nine months. This allowed Sam to remain in the Group Home Program, including Tybee Island Studycation-2.

One requirement was that Rach, Studycation-2 Sponsor, and Kelly, St. John's Group Home Resident Manager, personally register with the Family Court Recorder when next in N. Florida. Everyone on Studycation-2 was ecstatic with this monumental decision, including all St. John's Church Community members that knew Sam.

Attorney '2's' final point was the importance of Rach and Kelly continuing with plans for the one-month Studycation-2 program extension. One major reason for the Law Firm's requesting a direct intervention of the Family Court Judge was that Sam is currently on a special learning in motion accredited project on Tybee Island. Sam's school credits for the Studycation-2 Program would be adversely affected if she was required to personally attend a family court hearing that week.

Once the Judge accepted their delay and continuation plea, the Law Firm presented several other negative items and had them put in the court records as a part of his continuation ruling. Attorney '2' intended to aggressively pursue increasing this nine-month continuation order into a permanent ruling until Sam's eighteenth birthday.

The two significant results of the court hearing were as follows: Sam was now legally safe for the next nine months, including traveling to Tybee on Studycation Programs, and she was also safe from abuse, now with a legal connection to Rach and Kelly via Family Court!

The six-week Studycation-2 was wildly successful, with the young girls spending half of their regular school summer vacation time on Tybee. Kelly and her two assistant Resident managers worked from the Tybee resort-HQ and Rach's investment firm for the entire time.

Pam and Jenny were on Tybee for approximately four of the six weeks. They were occasionally needed in N. Florida for the St. John's Private Day School meetings or student testing. The St. John's Day School had sixty-five students, including the seventeen Group Home girls.

The Studycation program was designed to rapidly increase the baseline knowledge and learning skills of the young girls previously confined in the JDC.

One afternoon while Kelly and her assistants worked closely with the girls on a craft project, Rach pulled Pam, Jenny, Shels, Ames, and Moon aside.

She asked, "Pam and Jenny, could you cover for Kelly and me, so we can have a night alone together?"

Jenny smirked, "A hot time in the old town tonight?"

Rach took a deep breath and said, "Not quite. I'm going to ask Kelly to marry me."

The five young ladies were stunned, speechless, and then began jumping with joy. They were absolutely tickled pink with this news.

Rach said she would give them further details. However, she was playing it close to her chest, hoping to surprise Kelly. Rach was also planning an engagement dinner party at Angie's restaurant on Friday evening. She was also planning an exotic party for the adult ladies when they returned to N. Florida in a week.

Rach had contacted Marsha, asking her to completely outfit the seventeen girls head to toe for a memorable celebration on Friday night. She gave Marsha the Group Home girls' ages and various clothing sizes. Rach told Marsha she should bring the outfits to the resort at noon on Friday and plan to stay for this important dinner. Rach would give her more details in one or two days since this event would be for a celebration of love.

Rach also asked, "Marsha, I also need your help with a reputable Savannah or Tybee jeweler!"

Rach and Kelly shared a nice quiet dinner at Angie's on Monday night. Angie was about to burst wide open since she knew what was going down later at Rach's place, as well as other details for Friday night's celebration.

As the lovers entered the house, Rach pulled Kelly snuggly to her chest. She then emotionally declared, "Darling, I love you so much it hurts when we are apart!"

Kelly looked intently into Rach's eyes, asking, "What's going on, sweetheart?"

Rach said, "Please sit while I pour us a glass of cabernet."

She explained that they had only been really close for nearly a year, with much of the early time spent on the phone planning Studycation-1. However, during those many conversations, she had developed very warm and intimate feelings for Kelly.

Some of the later phone calls were made because, "I missed hearing your laughter and sweet voice. They were not really needed for the Studycation, and I just wanted to hear your voice."

Kelly smiled, saying, "I thought some conversations were a bit redundant, but I also liked hearing your voice."

Rach went on to say, "I asked you to share a suite with me for Studycation-1 because I wanted us to be close for the ten days, and maybe I would get a few hugs."

However, after Sam came searching for Kelly the first night, everything crystallized in Rach's mind. She wanted the two of them to start dating and become a couple. At that moment, she realized how beautiful Kelly was, holding a contented Sam in her arms.