The Day In My Life I Became Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Studycation-1 finished, she was very lonely in Tybee since Kelly was not there. However, everything jelled for them over the next few months, and now they were together as a loving couple. Rach saw how emotionally devastated Kelly became, realizing they could possibly lose Sam in Family Court. It hurt seeing her in pain.

Life was so joyful again after '2's' report from the Family Court Hearing. The court approved both Sam's nine-month Group Home exemption waiver and the Tybee Studycation-2 one-month extension. Now both of their names were legally associated with their resident girls' care and especially Sam.

This extended time on Tybee also supported their earlier thoughts of spending every summer here as a family as definitely workable. Since the girls were just now completing the hugely successful six-week Studycation-2 on Tybee, Rach felt one more detail needed resolving.

Rach, "Kelly, My Love, it's high time for a change in our lives!"

Rach took a big gulp of Cabernet and, with tears flowing, asked, "Kelly Phillips, will you marry me soon? I also want us to legally adopt all fifteen Group Home girls."

"If they desire, I also want your two resident assistants, Amelia and Jane, to join Shels, Ames, and Moon in our family as our younger sisters."

Kelly looked incredulous as she burst into huge tears, "Are you really serious, Rach?"

"Close your eyes until I say open sesame," smiled Rach.

She swiftly reached under the sofa, grabbing a bag with many small boxes inside, which Martha had helped her choose.

Rach quietly placed all the small boxes on the table.

"Open Sesame!"

There were twenty-two beautifully displayed engagement rings arranged on the table! Two engagement rings were in "Super Elegant Boxes," eleven rings in smaller boxes, four rings singularly attached to Gold Charm Bracelets, and five rings anchored to Gold Necklaces.

Kelly was hyperventilating as she viewed this 'Glittering Array of Engagement Rings,' "Oh my God, Rach, I am so happy I don't know what to say!"

"That's easy! Just say YES like you said when we snuggled on Allison's sofa," quipped Rach.

Kelly, "Yes, twenty one times for all our girls and me!"

Rach went to her knees, "Kelly Phillips, will you marry me forever and ever, with our readymade family of 15-daughters and 5-younger sisters?"

Rach placed one of the Super Elegant Rings on Kelly's finger, and then Kelly put the second one on Rach's finger amid tears flowing from both their eyes.

Rach smiled widely, "Our investment firm is now an innovative leader in this mathematics driven type of financial business."

"Cat and Jocelyn, video game nuts and awesome mathematicians, will jointly assume day-to-day operational management of the company. Cat is officially the Managing Director. I will function as Chairman of the Board with two days of scheduled meetings each quarter. Obviously, I will occasionally visit the office for personal look sees. Still, I plan to enjoy being with you and our family about 75% of the time."

Deeply kissing Kelly, Rach continued, "My primary responsibility in our marriage is being a good Wife, Mom, and Sis! My secondary responsibility is to loudly yell 'Wet Panties Kelly' and then soundly spank each cheek of your phat booty once whenever we are alone! In my life, I have lovingly spanked your bodacious booty to claim you as mine. I have never spanked or loved another person more than MY KELLY and am yours forever."

Rach explained that she had planned an Engagement Celebration at Angie's on Friday night when they would tell the girls all the news while giving them their rings. Martha from the local Tybee Island school shop had designed complete special outfits for their fifteen younger girls to wear that night.

Jenny, Pam, Shels, Ames, Moon, Andrea, and Jane would celebrate with them on this glorious evening and be asked to wear their nicest dress ensemble.

At the beginning of the festivities, Rach and Kelly would stand together as a couple. They planned to have each young girl individually come up and stand with them as their daughter-to-be while giving them their ring.

Rach had noticed one older girl, Sally, who always helped the younger girls whenever there was some unusual event. Although Sally was a cutie pie, she was also outspoken and well organized. She would be an excellent elder sister to the other fourteen girls.

Rach and Kelly would ask Sally up first, giving her a ring, and then she would help place the rings on each younger girl.

Rach had one more question for Kelly, "What should our married family name be?"

"Saunders!" Kelly emphatically stated.

She wanted to be Ms. Kelly Saunders, wife of Rachel Saunders, and mother of their fifteen Saunders daughters. "End of discussion!"

Rach then said, "Kelly, I have a secret. My panties always become soaking wet from just thinking about you, and I need to change them four times on some days. I have never been wet for anyone else but you!"

She continued, "Tonight is so special for our unconditional commitment to love and not just about sex."

Rach wanted cuddling, hugging, whispering sweet nothings, and tenderly kissing all night long.

Kelly tearfully agreed, saying, "Tonight is so wonderful I can't stop crying!" She then added that naked booty caressing and tit-nipple playing will also be included in tonight's love pledge!

Rach and Kelly truly expressed their love to each other all night, even sharing a kiss whenever one of them woke during the night for a moment.

They continually kissed and caressed each other while showering the next morning, which is probably the cleanest either one had ever been.

ENGAGEMENT DINNER:

Everyone knew there was a dinner party for Rach and Kelly's engagement. Only Jenny and Pam knew all the details. Jenny being quite naughty had arranged a personal gift for the Engaged Couple, which even Pam was unaware of.

Martha, Jenny, Pam, and the other adult girls helped the younger ones into their new Party Dress Ensembles, with the four younglings giggling so cutely. The entire Studycation-2 group and resort friends arrived at Angie's restaurant early evening since she had reserved an entire, mostly private, section for the dinner party.

Sam was her usual self, constantly flitting from her favorite perch(s) on Kelly's lap to Rach and back!

She suddenly stopped in mid-jump, eyes bulging wide with surprise and yelling, "My grandmoms, Trez, and Sarah are here!"

She then saw Alice hiding behind both moms. "My Alice Is Here Too," screamed Sam as she flew to the entrance, hugging Alice and her grandmoms.

Trez picked Sam up while Sarah offered, "a little bird told us we're gonna have a good time tonight!"

A chorus of "we love our Grandmoms!" rang out from the Group Home girls all over the restaurant.

Sally stood saying, "Grandmoms Sarah and Trez were wonderful to us at the wedding!"

"Many of the adult guests were having late after wedding parties, so our grandmoms threw us younger guests a party in their basement. We played games, had all kinds of food, sodas, ice cream, listening to music, and many other fun things."

Sally, in tears, "The most important of all those things, was we knew we were loved!"

"Grandmoms Sarah and Trez had soft pallets for us to sleep on, as they said you are all sleeping here tonight with your grandmoms."

"It was Jai and '2's' Wedding, but it became so joyful to us because of our grandmoms' love! Grandmom Sarah made a delicious Strawberry Short Cake for only her young after-wedding party guests. All of us were so happy knowing we were being honored."

"We promised our grandmoms to be good girls, always do our school work and chores in our Group Home."

"Life just could not get any better than that moment. Our two grandmoms gave their 'Unconditional Love and Warm Hearts to Us' who were often forgotten and unloved children!"

"We love you both so much, and Jesus has really blessed us for the past three years!"

Pam slyly slapped Jenny's booty and said, "I knew you were up to something devious, and I love you so much. Telling Moms Sarah and Trez about the engagement dinner was absolutely divine, and you are the most brilliant fiancé in the world."

"Moms-Grandmoms Sarah and Trez, surprising all the young family members with their own post-wedding party at our home was the joy of a lifetime, especially our Group Home granddaughters."

"We love all of our children and grandchildren so much," dueted Sarah and Trez.

After calming everyone from the excitement of both Moms and Alice's arrival, Rach and Kelly stood together. Rach briefly explained in detail why she asked Kelly to marry her three days ago. She knew she was madly in love with Kelly after seeing her in person on the first day of Studycation-1. However, Rach was somewhat confused because she had never been in love before. Rach came to love Kelly so much during those ten days that her life seemed utterly empty after Kelly and the girls returned home as Studycation-1 ended.

She and Kelly constantly spoke by phone and visited each other several times during the eight-month interval before Studycation-2 started.

When Kelly and the girls arrived on Tybee for Studycation-2, Rach knew she needed to arrange something special for this visit. The wonderful plan which evolved from Rach's mind resulted ultimately in tonight's engagement dinner.

The final impetus was the great news regarding Sam's victory in Family Court because of '2' and the Law Firm's dedication to keeping her safe and loved.

At that precise moment, Rach knew she loved and wanted to marry Kelly, including her girls as a family forever!

Smiling warmly and holding out her arms, Rach turned to Sally, an older Group Home Girl.

Rach, "Sally, sweetheart, please come here and hug your two moms?"

Rach proudly continued, "Sally has always been so loving and helpful with the younger girls. Kelly and I see her truly as the Elder Daughter of our family."

Angie brought the tray filled with rings covered in a lace cloth, which she softly removed. Rach and Kelly selected a beautiful multicolored box, took the ring out, and placed it on Sally's finger.

"When we marry soon, will you become our elder daughter Sally (Saunders)?"

Sally, with tears streaking down her cheeks, "This is the happiest day I have ever lived, and I will be the best elder daughter in the whole world for our family!"

Rach and Kelly called each of the other fourteen Group Home girls individually. Sally placed either their ring or charm bracelets ring on each girl along with a hug.

Finally, Rach called Kelly's two Resident Assistants up. Andrea and Jane had been with Kelly since Day 1 of the St. John's Group Home Opening and were like family to her. Rach presented each with a Gold Necklace Engagement Ring, welcoming them to the family as younger sisters.

Andrea and Jane were whimpering, "We will be (Saunders) girls for as long as you want us, hopefully forever."

Kelly then called Shels, Ames, and Moon up. Rach had met and loved the three girls as younger sisters during their senior year in high school. They were being bullied at school, and Rach had leaped to their defense, bringing them into her new home as younger sisters.

Kelly presented each one with a Gold Necklace Engagement Ring, welcoming them into the family also as younger sisters.

There was crying for joy all around. Almost everyone was completely unaware of Rach and Kelly's intentions to legally adopt all fifteen Group Home girls and declare the five older girls officially as their younger sisters.

This was an unquestionably stunning revelation, which left many of the adult guests absolutely speechless!

Kelly stood amid the girls for a moment, with her arms encircling as many of them as she could. She then spoke to everyone, "I began working at the N. Florida Regional JDC right out of college, where I majored in Sociology. This was not my preferred work field, but there was an immediate opening, and I needed a job."

"My first two weeks were unbelievable with all these many young scared girls locked alone in tiny places. Many of them whimpered and cried every night from their loneliness, as well as fear. When I tried consoling or hugging them, the Matron would write a bad report, stating that it was not my job to baby them."

"She had said smugly to me, 'Kelly, your job is to exert absolute control over these delinquents, or they will try taking over this place!'"

"The young girls standing here with me now accounted for 75% of the JDC population. Honestly, do they seem the kind of young girls that would mount a violent JDC takeover?"

"I wanted to quit and started to quit many times, then thought, who would be here for these frightened girls?"

"Then one day, like a 'roaring and cleansing wind,' Jai and '2' blew in to inspect the JDC, and the rest is history."

"I stepped in, helping answer questions whenever possible, explaining how this place had been pure hell for the young girls. I was happy and sad when Jai informed me she was shutting that place down because I already loved some of the terrified little girls."

"However, with a beautiful smile, Jai said, 'Kelly, I will organize a new and loving place for most of these girls, but I can't do it alone, so I need your help to succeed. Will you transfer to the St. John's Group Home as Resident Manager?"'

"My Immediate Answer was, 'Yes, Halleluiah, Yes!'"

"It has been almost three years since my first day at the JDC. All these girls in my arms, except Sam, have been with me the entire time. I could not imagine life without them; however, what person would want a partner or wife with fifteen children?"

"Jai and '2,' along with Pam and Jenny, brought us to the St. John's Community, and Jesus' Love brought Rach to us!"

Kelly continued, "Tonight is the first step in our journey to marriage with our family of fifteen daughters, five younger sisters, and multiple St. John's extended family members. This is absolutely the happiest I have ever been in my life!"

"We love you, Rach Saunders, with all our combined 21-hearts!"

This was just a glorious evening for all, especially Sam with her two Grandmoms and Alice coming up to Tybee.

She continuously displayed her Charm Bracelet Engagement Ring all evening, saying, "I love my Moms so much!"

Sarah shifted her eyes to Trez, who went with Angie into a side room, from where they returned with several bags containing many gifts.

Standing together, with their arms linked, Sarah and Trez declared themselves now as official Grandmoms fourteen times since they were already Sam's grandmoms.

They had purchased special New Family Gifts for all fifteen Group Home girls. Their family names would become (Saunders) sometime next year!

Both Grandmoms wanted the girls to stay with them for a yearly family celebration of love for a few weeks every year. The grandmoms were planning a lovelyl engagement party in their basement for the young ones only when they returned home from Studycation-2.

Sarah and Trez called Andrea, Jane, Shels, Ames, and Moon up to them. With a sneaky smile and quick glance at Jenny, "Trez said that same little bird told me about a Unique Savannah Boutique Store where five young ladies loved to Window Shop!"

So Your Grandmoms Say "shop 'til you drop!" and presented each young lady with a USD 1,000 Gift Card.

They flung themselves into their Grandmoms' arms, crying out with continuous "We Love Yous!"

Sarah, "Trez and I are a new love which endured nearly a one-year absence after we first met in Chicago. Yet we are now one with each other in a beautiful family which just keeps on growing and growing. We love you so much, and we want to be a part of your lives, as long as we live!"

Following the celebration, Trez and Sarah spent a romantic night in Rach's home. They sipped from a nice Margaret River Cabernet while reminiscing on their absolute happiness in the brief time they had been together.

Lying comfortably on Rach's beautiful sectional sofa, they kissed and gently caressed each other being thankful for their new life together. Loving Sarah for the past year had filled Trez's life with such joy as never before experienced since she was widowed.

Although not actively sexing it up tonight, Trez took Sarah's hands. She said, "Please fondle your babe's booty, knowing it is only for my Sarah to play with!"

Pulling Trez close, Sarah whispered, "No Worries, babe, as your booty is always mine and the only booty I have ever loved or played with!"

Both ladies drifted off into a light sleep with hands-on booty contact while lying wrapped cozily together in love.

PAJAMA AFTER PARTY:

Rach had another nice surprise at the resort for everyone in Studycation-2, which started right after the Engagement dinner party at Angie's.

She had the hotel organize sleeping cots for a Pajama Party in one of the function rooms! There were also matching colorful pillows and comforters scattered all about the room.

A freezer filled with various ice cream flavors stood against the front wall, along with a fully stocked refrigerator of soft drinks, fruit juices, and flavored waters.

Andrea, Jane, Shels, Ames, and Moon helped the young girls get changed into their party-themed PJs and then ushered them to the special room.

Sam had quickly latched on to My Alice as soon as the dinner party finished. Alice changed Sam and the other six-year-olds into their party PJs, taking them to the festive room.

"Pajama Party Surprise!" shouted Rach, Kelly, Jenny, and Pam, who had been quickly decorating the after-dinner party PJ playroom.

"Oh, Wow!" screamed the young girls in unison.

"We really have a family life now," added Sally, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Rach found her destiny with unconditional love for Kelly, including their fifteen darling daughters and five special young sisters whom she dearly loved!

The End

© 2021