The Day My Marriage Imploded

Story Info
A cheating husband suffers at the hands of his wife.
2.4k words
3.33
44.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to my first attempt at writing fictional erotica.

I am keen to receive constructive criticism but please remember that this is a work of fiction and the characters are not real. Don't hold back, I have very thick skin!

This story was drafted on an iPhone 11 in British English with final editing in MS Word by myself, so blame me for any spelling, grammar, or continuity errors.

Finally, I would like to thank J267 and JennyGently for their inspirational work which enthused me to try writing myself.

***************

It was a glorious sunny day that started happily enough travelling with my wife and baby daughter, Alice, to visit my wife's parents at their home for the weekend.

My wife's younger sister, Cheryl, was also visiting after breaking up with her fiancé following a long engagement.

We had lunch at my in-law's home like any middle-class family in middle England. Fifteen-month-old Alice was the centre of attention bringing happiness and delight to her doting grandparents and aunt who fussed around her as she sat in her high-chair.

On that fateful day my wife and her mother went shopping in the afternoon, promising to return at teatime. My wife's father left to play golf with friends.

That left me alone in the family home with Cheryl looking after Alice who was asleep in the nursery upstairs.

Cheryl had innocently flirted with me since we first met without anything untoward happening. But today was different. Today she was depressed and on the rebound from her fiancé.

It was a terrible error on my part to be left alone with this gorgeous nubile fragile young woman.

We stood in the nursery admiring my cherubic sleeping daughter when Cheryl started sobbing. She reached out and squeezed my hand.

"I'm sorry. You're so lucky. Alice reminds me of what I've lost".

She turned and hugged me, burying her head in my shoulder.

I hugged her tightly, enveloping her in my arms. Her warm soft breasts squeezed against my chest. My pulse started racing in sync with her heartbeat.

Then she kissed me.

An innocent sweet kiss on the cheek. Another hug.

Then a less innocent kiss on my lips. Another tighter hug.

Then a long lingering tongue probing horny kiss.

I couldn't help myself. I responded with passion and lust. My cock hardened at feeling the warm soft feminine body of this beautiful 25-year-old woman.

The fuse was lit on the bomb that was about to detonate under my marriage.

It was like jumping off a cliff. There was no going back.

We quickly escalated to touching then groping. I ran my hands down her back to her buttocks feeling her gorgeous soft female arse. My hands dived under her skirt feeling her soft warm bum cheeks covered in tights then into the tights and panties to feel her naked skin underneath. My hands roamed her body at will and unhindered.

Cheryl's hand found my hard cock bulging my trousers.

In a frenzy we stripped each other's clothes off in the nursery then Cheryl pulled me to her bedroom naked.

It all happened so quickly. Time stopped.

We writhed on the bed frantically exploring and pleasuring each other's naked bodies. It was as if we knew that this fleeting opportunity to fuck would never happen again. When she was ready, I dragged Cheryl to the edge of the bed and flipped her over onto her knees and elbows with her arse raised high, her legs splayed lewdly, facing the open bedroom door. She was on heat, begging to be fucked. Hard.

Standing beside the bed in just my socks, I ran the fat head of my cock along the length of Cheryl's soaking slit to check her readiness for mating. She gasped. Her clit was engorged, and her cunt sodden. In one push I mounted her bareback until I was balls deep in her cunt. She screamed.

Firmly holding Cheryl's broad hips, ripe for childbearing, I started slowly, building up the cadence of our mating until I was riding her hard, pounding my cock in and out of her warm sopping wet cunt. On the out-stroke her inner pussy lips gripped my cock as if by suction. She was loving it, whining "don't stop, harder". My cadence increased, slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap as I pounded into her hard. The room reeked of the smell of Cheryl's seeping drenched slit. Her fists gripped the sheets as her excitement built ever higher towards release. The sounds of fucking filled the house.

We didn't expect anyone home for another hour but with the creaking of the bed, Cheryl's loud panting and whining, the slap-slap-slap-slap of my loins pounding her soft buttocks, and me grunting and shouting provocative sex talk like "your cunt is sooo fucking wet" we didn't hear the front door open, the footsteps on the stairs, or my wife and her mother appear in the open bedroom door, just at the moment I roared and emptied my balls into Cheryl's sweet welcoming fertile womb.

We froze, caught 'in flagrante delicto'.

My wife screamed and lunged at me like a banshee punching scratching and screaming "you fucking cheating bastard, get off the fucking whore".

I pulled my cock out of Cheryl's swollen pussy just as a final spurt of semen shot towards my mother-in-law landing on Cheryl's engorged, and well fucked, slit.

My wife punched and kicked me with a ferocious anger that I had never seen before, narrowly missing my precious balls.

Cheryl jumped up naked screaming "it's not what it seems". I thought "oh yes, it is" as a gob of my viscous semen hung between her legs. She rushed naked to the nursery to get her clothes with my semen dribbling down her inner thigh as damning evidence of my infidelity.

Our baby daughter, Alice, started screaming, pouring yet more petrol onto the mayhem.

Somehow, I managed to gather my trousers under a rain of blows screams and curses from my wife.

There was no way that I could defend myself against my wife's attack. I had seen my mother subjected to male domestic violence and I would not retaliate against my wife no matter how severe her provocation. I just absorbed her blows as they rained down on me.

I was summarily pushed down the stairs and thrown out of the house. Forever.

From outside the front door, I heard my wife screaming a cacophony of angry invective at Cheryl. I only recognised odd words like "slag, slut, whore, tramp, bitch, scrubber, cow" in a foul-mouthed tirade against her sister.

I knocked on the door over and over, but no-one answered.

After 30 minutes my father-in-law returned from golf. He looked at me aghast as I was only wearing socks and trousers. I calmly asked if he could let me have my shoes, clothes, phone, wallet, house and car keys.

He said nothing and disappeared inside.

Another 20 minutes passed. The angry storm inside the house had passed. Perhaps my father-in-law had calmed the three women, or they had exhausted themselves. Then the front door opened, and my harpy mother-in-law threw everything out, except for the car keys. She spat her words at me venomously "go home, she won't speak to you" and slammed the door in my face.

I decided that it was better to let things cool-down, so I travelled home alone by bus and train under a dark cloud of gloom.

That day was the last time my wife spoke to me for two months.

Of course, Cheryl blamed me. She said that I had coerced her into sex, but when her mother suggested reporting me to the police for rape, she hastily retracted her story and asked to be taken to a chemist for emergency contraception.

My mother-in-law, an ardent feminist and contemptuous of men, condemned me as behaving like a beast-of-the-field with no woman or girl safe in my presence.

My mother-in-law raked up the fact that my birth certificate said, 'father unknown', together with being raised by a single mother on a rough housing estate as reasons for my amoral behaviour.

Worst of all, despite their feminist upbringing, my mother-in-law was outraged that both her daughter's had fallen prey to a disgusting misogynist lothario like me.

My mother-in-law harangued Cheryl for demeaning herself, and all women, by allowing herself to be mounted like a bitch-on-heat. Of course, she didn't know that I regularly fucked my wife doggystyle, and that was how her beloved granddaughter, Alice, had been conceived.

It was all my fault. I was the archetypal patriarchal male chauvinist philanderer who enraged my mother-in-law's feminism.

What really condemned me in the eyes of my wife was that my tryst with Cheryl started in our daughter's nursery as she slept. That was unforgivable.

The next day my wife's parents collected her clothes and those of my daughter from our home.

Then I was left alone.

My wife never set foot in our home again, nor did I live with either my wife or my daughter again. Our marriage was over, and I had no-one to blame but myself.

Was Cheryl's sweet cunt worth it? No, definitely not.

I later learned that Cheryl also returned home that dreadful night. She couldn't withstand the constant berating from her mother and my wife for her moral failure in submitting to 'bestial sex' with me.

I'm not sure what my father-in-law said. His views were rarely listened to. He was usually treated with disdain as a submissive beta-male by his overbearing wife.

The episode reminded me of a rumour about my mother-in-law related to me several years earlier by a former colleague of hers. Apparently, she had a 4-year affair with the headmaster of the school where she taught. The headmaster liked to seduce young ambitious women teachers, especially if they were married. Cheryl was born during the affair leading to speculation about her paternity.

More fuel was added to the rumours when my mother-in-law was promoted shortly after Cheryl's birth. What made the rumour even more shocking was that her husband, my father-in-law, was also a teacher in the same school, so how could he have not known about his wife's affair?

My wife never mentioned this and I dare not raise it with her. If true my mother-in-law was not the paragon of middle-class virtue that she liked to portray, but rather a cheating slut and blatant hypocrite. I had tried to confirm Cheryl's parentage surreptitiously by checking her eye colour against those of her mother and 'father', but I struggled with this method. Only DNA tests could truly confirm if my father-in-law had been cuckolded by his harpy wife and then duped into raising another man's child.

Whatever the truth, my imagination ran wild with lewd images of my mother-in-law receiving a thorough fucking across the headmaster's desk. She must have regularly returned home with her pussy sodden with the headmasters 'sloppy seconds' for her husband to 'enjoy'. I wondered if this explained why she often treated her husband with such casual disdain. Was my father-in-law a passive cuckold? Was he aware of her regular cheating and the resulting pregnancy? Did he enjoy fucking his wife's well used pussy after her trysts? Did the alpha-male headmaster send my mother-in-law home to her beta-male husband well fucked with a baby in her womb to demonstrate his dominance? I would never know, but my pulse raced thinking about it.

In the coming weeks and months, I tried to apologise to my wife by phone, text, eMail, letter and in person, but to no avail. She initiated divorce proceedings and there was no going back.

Sometimes I was gripped with remorse when I realised that I had poisoned the well of our marriage by failing to control my lust, but my mother-in-law then delighted in pouring more poison into my wife's ear. From that point my marriage was doomed, and I had lit the fuse that destroyed it.

We eventually spoke through our lawyers. My wife wanted a divorce, and there would be no reconciliation.

Three months later I met Cheryl to compare notes on the fallout from that disastrous day. My wife was still not speaking to her despite grovelling apologies, and her mother was barely speaking either.

The good news was that Cheryl had reconciled with her fiancé, but she also confirmed that there would be no reconciliation between me and my wife. We agreed to keep in touch.

Once I recognised that divorce was inevitable, I tried to make the split as harmonious as possible for the sake of my daughter, but my wife was determined to have her pound of flesh.

I agreed generous child maintenance payments and in return was awarded visitation rights to Alice. Gradually I realised that my ex-wife had no intention of honouring the visitation agreement. I would arrive at the appointed time to collect Alice to find no-one in, or our daughter was 'sick', or my wife disputed the agreed dates and times. The disputes and 'misunderstandings' dragged on and on. Only rarely did I see Alice.

After two years my lawyer advised giving up on court action to enforce visitation because the legal fees would bankrupt me. My ex-wife had won.

Within 12 months of our divorce my ex-wife married a local lawyer, an old boyfriend, and a year after that gave birth to her second child. Two more soon followed. She did well after our divorce and I can understand why she didn't want her scurrilous ex-husband having any contact with her new family.

One day in town my ex-wife stopped at traffic lights whilst driving a large SUV. As I crossed the road in front of her car our eyes met and I felt contempt radiating towards me. It was the last time that I ever saw her.

Although I no longer had direct contact with my daughter, Alice, Cheryl regularly sent me photos and news. I would always send Alice birthday cards, Christmas cards and presents direct to her home, although I doubted whether my ex-wife gave them to her, as I received nothing in return. Despite this, I was always meticulous in keeping my child maintenance payments up to date, and my ex-wife never rejected those!

Shortly after that last sighting of my ex-wife, and with little hope of contact with Alice, I decided to start life afresh in a town 260 miles from the wreckage of my marriage.

It was easy to transfer with my work and turned out to be a good place to start the next chapter in my life. Wherever the twists and turns of life took me, I always made sure to stay in regular contact with Cheryl who was my lifeline to Alice. I would meet Alice again, but that lay many years in the future.