The Day My Sister Tricked Me Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn my head to finally see what is in my hand. And, dangling between my fingers is... well, I can't even recognize it as anything. It's a few measly strips of black material in a bundle, as if the strap of a bra had fallen off or a ribbony extension became detached from one of the more intricate numbers. It's just a lacy, tiny mess I am looking at. Is that what my sister found so funny, that I somehow ripped one of her items of clothing?

I spin the thing around in my hand, confused. "You're dumber than you look" my sister says, as if reading my thoughts, "and that's saying something".

"What do y-?" I begin to say, but then... then it hits me, and horror fills me. I'm an idiot. I see now that it's not a small part torn from an item of clothing - it IS an item of clothing itself. As I slowly turn it in my hands, I recognize a black waistband thinner than a shoelace, with a tiny black cotton triangle at the front. Extending off from the bottom of the triangle is another tiny string of fabric that's goes between one's legs and connects to the waistband at the back.

"I can't believe this..." I sigh, defeated. I am so done with Sarah. "I can't believe you're actually making me wear a fucking thong!" I couldn't even muster enough energy to shout the words, despite the anger I felt.

"Technically..." my sister chimes in, "I think it classifies as a G-string, since the part that goes through your legs is, ya know, a string. But I'll spare you the details, you'll be living them soon enough".

I look right at her, and her face is enough to bring back all my rage. But she spots the anger in my face, and quickly draws her phone from her pocket. "Were you about to say something?"

I sigh. "No"

"Then you better get changed"

G-string in hand, I head toward to the door.

"And where do you think you're going? I didn't say leave the room."

Wait, she wants me to change underwear right here, right now? No way. It will be a horrible enough experience trying to fit that tiny thing on me, let alone having my sister stand there watching, and most likely laughing. But I know if I don't do as she commands, she'll share her video and it'll be the whole world laughing at me. Besides, I'm standing on front of her in a "selfie" top and "princess" panties; I can't embarrass myself much more than I already have. And I know if I even open my mouth, I'll only give her another excuse for punishment. I decide to take the plunge, and do it quickly. Grabbing the pink panties by the sides, I begin to pull them down in one swift movement.

"Oh my God, stop!" comes my sister's voice all of a sudden. The front of the panties were down a little already, but as per her command I didn't dare go further. Fortunately nothing of mine was exposed, as my cock is still tucked between my legs. The list of chores I had stuffed down the front of my panties do fall out though, and flutter to the floor. "Cover yourself up, Jesus" she continues in a panicked tone. I do as I'm told, and pull the panties right back up.

"What? You told me to do it, I was only foll-"

"I was kidding. You were really going to take your dick out on front of your sister?"

I pause. Wow, I guess I really was going to do that. I hadn't even thought about how weird that might make things. How did I not recognized the obvious sexual connotations of such a scenario? Now it looks as if I was eager to show my sister my dick! "But you told me to!" I argue.

"You're a pervert" she responds. "Any normal brother would have drawn the line there, even if it meant being exposed online. This whole thing had been pretty funny, but now that I know you're getting off to it-"

"I am not!" I blurt, but it did not sound convincing at all. And to make things worse, I was slightly hard again. I guess it was from the idea of my cock coming out, or perhaps because of the admittedly cute underwear still in my hand. But it certainly had nothing to do with my sister being here!

Sarah didn't look impressed. "I always knew you were a bit of a creep" she says. Before I can muster a response, she walks right up to me. She gets in close and says in a soft voice, "Try that kind of shit again, and you'll regret it. Believe me"

Then, she plucks the tiny G-string out of my hand. "There was no way I was gonna let you wear this thing anyway, are you out of your mind?". Her louder, more energetic voice had returned. "Firstly, these was expensive as fuck, so no way were they being wasted on you. Secondly, I don't think they'd leave much to the imagination if you were to wear them, and that's NOT a sight I want to see". She walks passed me and over to the dryer. "Let's see..." she says, peaking inside.

While she searches around inside the dryer, I just stand there awkwardly. What did she mean when she said I'll regret it? I was only doing what she said! She thinks I'm enjoying this on a sexual level. I'm not! Am I? My mind shoots back to the weird moment in the bathroom when I had slapped my own ass. It's not something I had ever done before. And now I'm thinking, would any normal brother have done any of this? Should I have just marched out naked from the get-go? Why did I let myself be feminized like this? Did I run with it because... because I secretly wanted to?

"Oh" she says after a moment, interrupting my thoughts. "These will do fine". She pulls out another pair of underwear from the dryer. "I don't want you wearing my good G-string, but you still can't go unpunished, so I found a pair that I don't really wear too much anymore". She holds them up on front of me. They're a deep forest green color, of the same shape as the panties I have on. But these ones are extremely lacy, with intricate designs that leave little revealing gaps here and there; they will expose a bit more skin than my current pair, but at least it's not that tiny thing I pulled out first. She turns them around, and reveals there isn't as much coverage on the back, but just as much lace, and the part that goes between one's legs is a considerably thin strip of fabric.

"These ones really ride up my butt," she notes. "But ah well, pain is beauty. Now get changed - AFTER I leave the room!" She flings the pair of underwear at me. "I'll be in the living room, follow me in when you're ready. I want my toes painted now".

As she heads towards to the door, Sarah spots the list of chores which had slipped out and fallen to the floor. She bends down, picks it up, unfolds it and takes a look. "That was your hiding spot? Down your princess panties?" Laughing, she rips the letter into tiny pieces and lets them fall to the floor. "Clean that up" she says, before leaving me alone with a new pair of underwear in my hand and the strangest erection ever.

12