The Day My Sister Tricked Me Ch. 05-06

Story Info
I do Sarah's nails while trying to hide a hard-on in panties.
5k words
4.23
32.3k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am definitely on my sister's bad side after what happened. I cannot believe I came that close to showing her my dick! And did that really get me hard, or was my boner just a coincidence? Whichever the case, I know which one my sister believes. She thinks I'm liking this whole thing sexually, and oh my God was she mad about that! I know that if I even look as if I am enjoying her prank in a sexual way, she'll come down on me like a ton of bricks. And I've put up with a lot so far today, so imagine what she could do if she was truly angry! If she knew I had a boner she'd probably rip it off!

Which brings me to the problem at hand. I have to changed panties (in the kitchen, no less) and staring at this new green pair, I can tell right away it will have a difficult time hiding my erect cock. But there's only one way to know for sure.

Considering I had already mentally prepared myself for slipping my panties off in front of my sister, I have virtually no problem doing it now that I am alone, despite the fact that it feels a little weird to strip in my kitchen. Placing the green lacy panties on the table, I hold the pink simpler pair by the sides and yank them right down to my knees, freeing my cock for the first time in hours. I instantly feel relief, but mainly around my hips where the extra-small underwear was squeezing. It seems there was no severe pressure on my cock; it sprung out from between my legs once the panties were out of the way, but it had sat between them comfortably enough anyway, being honest. Not that I'd ever like to do this crap willingly or anything!

I step out of the pink pair and kick them aside. Then I think better, and decide to pick them up and throw them into the laundry basket (no point in giving my sister a reason to complain). As I do so, I notice a few tiny damp patches on the inside of the panties, towards the back. It takes me a few seconds to figure it out, but then I realize... it must be my pre-cum. My cock was tucked right back, so that's why it's near the ass of the panties. Fuck, I didn't realize I had gotten THAT turned on. When even was that? I know I had gotten a few boners today (I still had one now!) but I didn't realize I had reached the point of my cock being wet. I take a look at it now, and spot a moist gleam on the head. Wow, I really am aroused, and I didn't even get to orgasm at all today. It's kinda frustrating; I'd have normally jacked off at this point on a Saturday at home, but it's too weird to do so now.

Anyway, it's time to move on to the new pair of underwear. I've already worn panties all day today, so I am barely phased by the notion of another pair. Not at this point. I grab them and step a heel into each hole with no trouble, and pull them up over my thigh-high socks until they are right above my knees. I'll just tuck, same as last time. My sister can NOT see I am hard, or she'll think I'm into this and she will kill me. I set my thumb on the end of my shaft, just before my head, and push my cock down and back. Then I reach around and grab it, and hold it between my thighs. I pull the panties up, and that's that.

I stand for a moment and examine the new piece of clothing. They are not as soft as the last pair, the lacy parts being a little scratchy. There's plenty of holes and gaps by design, and the extra exposure does make me feel a little less comfortable than before, being honest. I take a look around the back, and it's even worse there. There's elegant criss-crossing straps and strings, but no solid material to completely cover my cheeks. But they are covering a lot of my butt, so for that I'm grateful.

My sister said they ride up her own butt, so I decide to take a few steps around the kitchen to see how they fit on me. But the moment I spread my legs even slightly... disaster strikes.

I had forgotten about the one major difference between these panties and the last; that one strip of material that ran between my legs is barely an inch wide this time. It may as well have been the G-string for what good it did me, since with any movement at all, my cock simply flopped out to one side of the fabric or the other. I tried tucking it back in, but the strip was simply not wide enough to hold it, or cover it for that matter. I tried and tried again, but no matter how many times I tucked my cock neatly up between my legs, the underwear simply wouldn't hold it in place. The pink pair were a tight squeeze, but at least they hid my cock. I never thought I'd say this, but I actually want them back!

"What the hell is taking you so long?" my sister suddenly shouts. Fuck, she's getting impatient. What am I gonna do? I can't leave her waiting. I examine the panties to try and figure this out before I head in. At this point the thin strap has slide up between my thigh and my balls, exposing the latter, as well as my cock, in their entirely. I try pulling the strap over my dick, but it's absolutely no use. This thing is too damn thin. No wonder they ride up her butt. The thin strap probably slides between her you-know-what too. Wow, it's weird to think these were actually on her before, she even said it. The very strap I am struggling with was riding up her butt. The very material that clings tight to my cheeks clung tight to hers too. And the front, with its intricate patterns, how many times has it touched the very surface of her...

"I swear to God, if I have to call you once more!"

Shit, she's gonna kill me! I look down and I'm suddenly even harder and bigger than before. I don't even take a moment to think about how or why that may be, because it just adds to the problem, so I panic more. I have to head in to her ASAP. But tucking my cock behind this God damn string isn't working. It's like putting a Band-Aid on a bullet wound!

Wait a minute...

That idiom had given me a miracle idea, and suddenly I find myself hastily rummaging through the kitchen cupboards. A Band-Aid! If I find one I can tuck my cock back and hold it in place! My sister cannot see I am hard as a rock, otherwise I'm dead, and there's no time to "remove" the erection, so this is the only solution. And seconds later, in a small drawer next to the sink, I find something even better than a Band-Aid. Tape!

It's thin, it's clear, and there'a whole roll of it. Knowing I have to act fast, I drop my green panties down around my knees. I quickly break off four small strips of tape and stick them on the edge of the table for the moment. Then I grab my cock and bend it back for what feels like the millionth time today. Taking the first strip from the table, I place it partially on my shaft and try to stick the other half to the inside of my thigh. It barely holds my cock from bouncing back out, so I quickly grab another strip and do the same thing to the other thigh. This feels SO damn dumb, but if it works it ain't stupid. Besides, isn't tucking done with tape sometimes too?

The next strip of tape is a long one, so I pluck it from the table and stick it to the head of my cock, which is bent back in such a fashion that it practically pokes out behind me from between my legs. I stick the other end of that strip to my left ass cheek. That seems to hold it back pretty firmly, but just for security I use the final strip and do the same thing but on my right cheek. I wiggly around on the spot and take a few tentative steps. It holds. I'm a genius!

"If you keep me waiting any longer, I might just get bored and start sharing a certain video!"

Shit, I gotta go. I sprint across to the kitchen door, hitching my panties back up in a rush as I move. I step into the hallway and twist around to get a look at my ass. The panties are pulled right up, and there's no tape visible underneath. Good! I open my legs and look down between them. My dick shouldn't be visible unless someone literally looks up between my legs, and there's certainly no way to tell I am hard in any event. Confident, I jump to the living room door and open it up.

***

PART 6

***

She was sitting on the couch with a scowl on her face. She didn't look overly anger, thank God, but more so like an upset child. She let out an irritated "Hmph!" and stuck her leg forward. I saw the nail polish at the foot of the couch, and practically dived down to my knees as quick as I could. I didn't want to upset her any more. Once she saw me unscrew the cap, her face became more relaxed and she lay back. She looked like she was could be sleeping or sunbathing. I'm safe for now!

The nail polish was light lemon, a lovely shade, almost white. It would certainly complement her tan-enough skin tone. "Oh, yellow is your color. For sure" I say, in an attempt to appease her. She lifts her head and gives a thin smile "Yeah, and green is yours. Now get painting"

She was referring to my new underwear, of course. On my knees, with my legs tight together, only the front piece was visible to her. I just hope she didn't notice anything odd (such as my erection and/or any bits of tape) when I was standing. It's hard to tell since she still has those sunglasses on. But I'm pretty sure she saw nothing suspicious and I'm in the clear. And, as far as I could tell, the tape was still holding.

Taking the polish-covered brush out of the bottle, I carefully wipe it off the rim, removing any excess. I've seen my sister do this before, so it can't be that hard. I set the bottle down and hold her extended leg by the heel of her foot. I see a slight change of expression in her face, as if she was surprised by my contact, but she doesn't object. Being honest, I'm a little caught off-guard too; the soles of her feet are incredible soft to the touch. It isn't exactly an unpleasant experience. I could be scrubbing floors still!

Now that I hold her foot in my hand, I realize it is truly petite. It's a slender thing at the end of her respectably long leg, and every inch of its skin is smooth and unblemished. The high arch of her foot is especially pronounced as she points her toes. It's not something I've ever noticed before. She actually has perfect feet, and perfect legs. My eyes work their way up, absorbing every detail until any further sight is blocked by the ends of her housecoat. And although the garment covers the doubtlessly pure skin of her upper thigh and beyond, one thing it can't obscure is the shape; her legs might be slender, but when it reaches the hips, my sister broadens the perfect amount. Her wide hips give a subtle but not unnoticeable thickness to her thighs, and (there is little point in denying) significant influence to her large and round ass. Past those hips her waist goes model-slim, and further up again she's large once more, but this time in the breast department. Now I know why my friends say what the say about her. Now I understand the comments they make. Why did I deny it all this time?

My eyes scan further up her body, noting other attractive elements such as her slim shoulders and her flowing hair. Eventually, my sight rests on her face, and I snap back to reality.

Even with the glasses on, there is no denying her anger. One fierce brow is raised high in appall. Her lip curls in sour disdain and anger. She stares at me a moment, and my heart is racing. "Paint" she commands, drawn out and through gritted teeth. I do not need telling twice. I give her a nervous smile and avert my eyes.

Hands shaking, I start the job. Why am I such an idiot? Did I forget she is in complete control here? Did I forget about the video and the fact that her friends are coming over today? Did I forget that she is my sister? Why on Earth did I think it was a good idea to check her out like that? That ain't right in general, let alone in my current situation! And she definitely noticed, right? Or was she just mad at my general dawdling? I don't know, but what I do know is that I just need to do a good job with painting her toes right now. If I get it done quick, I can move on to some other task far from her. At this point, I'd actually rather be scrubbing floors in the kitchen, because at least then I'd be away from her wrath. Damn, Sarah can be scary when she wants too!

I get three of her toes done with relative easy, which surprises me; I didn't know I was so good at this. I started the job in a panic though, and stupidly chose her smallest toe to begin with. I should have started with the big toe, which would have been so much easier, and eased my way into it. But honestly I have done well so far. I just need to stay focused on the job at hand and try not to let my mind go THERE again.

I eventually finish that foot, and the end result is quite frankly stunning. I let go of her heel and lean back to indicate I am finished. She lifts her leg high in the air, examining it. She flexes her foot and wiggles her toes to see the yellow nails from every angle. Then, she nods in approval and switches legs. Man, she's really enjoying her new way of life. She's acting like royalty. What does that make me, a servant? Although I fear her now, that doesn't change the fact I am angry as hell at her for putting me through all this.

She drops her other foot right into my open palm as I'm kneeling before her. It's just as smooth as the last one. She puts in no effort to hold her leg up, so I am left lifting it up by the heel. Her foot has a weight and a warmth in my cupped hand. Since my method worked the first time, I decide to start with the small toe again.

I still can't believe how smooth she is. The elegance of her body is present right down to the tips of her toes. No wrinkles and no creases on her feet, just her uniform, honey skin tone. Are all girls' feet this silky soft? I jokingly think about how unfair it is that guys don't have perfect feet like girls, as I quickly paint the first toe.

"Move, I'm uncomfy," Sarah blurts all of a sudden. I take my hand away from her soft sole, but I hesitate a moment in my current position. I'd much prefer to stay on my knees like this. I am still super hard, and although the tape is holding, it would be wise to try and minimized my movement. But then my sister turns her head and faces me, and she gives me a look as if to say "You're not actually disobeying me, are you?" In a moment of panic I shoot to my feet, grabbing bottle and brush as I rise, and step aside in an almost courteous manner. I rose a bit too suddenly though, and as my thighs stretched to pull me into standing position, I could actually feel the tape peel off my butt. Tape doesn't stay stuck to skin very long, it would seem. Fuck.

I try to keep my legs tight together while I stand and wait further commands. I am not sure if all the tape has peeled off, it's hard to tell. If I opened my legs, would my cock come bouncing out? I didn't want to know.

Sarah slides herself further up the couch into one corner, and gestures to the other. "Sit" she casually commands. I practically waddle like a penguin as I make my way to the other end of the the sofa. It was only a mere stride away, but since I needed to keep my legs together it took me several tiny steps. It looked stupid, and I hope it didn't arouse my sister's suspicion. She probably just thought the underwear was tight on me is all, and didn't expect an erection to be hiding inside.

I realize too late that waddling with my legs tight together was a bad move. I thought it would act as another level of security to keep my cock in place, in case the rest of the tape had come loose. But ironically it seemed to serve the exact opposite purpose - my thighs rubbing against each other as I moved peeled and pulled at the two short tape strips between my legs. I could feel them slip off my shaft, the useless things. In a rush to sit down before my cock came loose, I take the last few steps with haste, and plant myself firmly on the corner cushion. My sister gives me an odd look evident even through the glasses, but I don't care; sitting down with legs tight together practically trapped my cock from poking out, and that was all that mattered. Standing up will be another issue since I am pretty sure not a single strip of tape held, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Its a three-seater sofa, and we are now sitting on either end of it. All of a sudden, Sarah swings both her legs around and lands them firmly on my lap. She leans back with her hands behind her head, so that she is now lying across the couch, her head on one end, and her feet on the other, on top of my thighs.

"Well, continue" she says, as her relaxed face returns.

If I could see my own face, I think it would be the exact opposite of relaxed. I should have seen this coming when she told me to sit down, but I was too focused on hiding my erection. Now I'm sitting here, hard as a rock, and both my sister's feet are laying right on my thighs. One foot sits higher up my leg than the black socks reach, so that the ball of her foot sits between my bare thighs, rubbing against my skin with every move. The second foot, the one awaiting painting, sits even higher up again and actually touches the green panties. That's where my cock would be on any other day. It might even have sat snugly between the delicate pair if it wasn't tucked up between my fucking legs. But instead my manhood suffocates, and my balls are being sat on. I look like I am flat down in the crotch area. I look dickless, like a girl.

And quite frankly, I FEEL dickless. I feel denied. It's as if my dick is locked away and I'm not allowed to satisfy myself while two people fuck right before my eyes. That's what it feels like, like I'm being cuckolded or something. And I can't help but consider my sister might be doing all this on purpose. She dressed me up like a girl to torture and embarrass me, so it's not totally out of the question that this sexual torture was intentional too. As I continue painting her toes (before she gets suspicious) I think about the choice of clothing she made me wear. It's skimpy, slutty, revealing clothes. It's sexual clothing, no doubt. But was it chosen for the simple sake of innocently embarrassing your brother, or... or is there something more to all this?

I quickly dismiss the possibility after I remember how mad she was when she thought I was enjoying this sexually. I thought she was gonna kill me then! "You'll regret it" she had said, and the words echo in my head again. I realize now that the fact her bare feet are a mere few inches from my desperately-erect cock, only shows that she is too innocent-minded to think to avoid doing so, as opposed to her having a naughty, devious agenda. I can't believe I was just mad that my cock wasn't in between my sister's feet. My mind is thinking of such dumb possibilities. Keeping my cock hidden is the most important thing right now, so I shouldn't want it between anything but my own legs.

So that brings me back to my original fear; she sees nothing sexual about this situation (I wish I could do the same) and she will certainly kill me if she sees how hard I am. But the tape is as good as gone, and in a few minutes I will be done painting her toes and I will have to rise. What the hell am I supposed to do? "Maybe if I take long enough to paint her toes, my erection will die down?" I think to myself. But as if in answer, my sister readjusts herself a little to get more comfortable, and the warm, soft heel of one foot digs into my thighs while the other foot slides further up and settles on the forest-green fabric. There's no hope my cock will get soft any time soon.

I don't know how I will hide it when I am finished painting, and I find myself nervously sweating. I work my along, painting the next toe and the next, knowing that when I'm finished I am totally screwed.

Finally, I just have her big toe to paint. I'm still hard as hell, and I am so nervous my hands are shaking. I know my cock is gonna spring out the second I stand, and I know she is gonna see. What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What am I gon---

12