All Comments on 'The Day My Sister Tricked Me Ch. 09-10'

by Goddess_Worship

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm assuming the back of the shorts and shirt say something about being a sissy? Maybe a cock sucking sissy slut?

Goddess_WorshipGoddess_Worshipover 3 years agoAuthor
To the comment about the shorts having something embarrassing written on the back of the shorts

That wasn't my original intention but wow, that's a pretty good idea! I think it disrupts the story that I am going for though, but I appreciate the workings of your mischievous mind ;) I might have to implement it at some point because it's amazingly embarrassing... assuming you don't mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely feel free to use it :)

I'm also assuming she isn't going to let him take off the heels or the stockings.

dressingSaradressingSaraover 3 years ago

Love your story, keep up the great work. Very curious to see what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
:c

Before it took 3 or 2 days to publish a new story: c, Now 14 or 15

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wtf.lol.

I don't understand this kid. If this would have been my sibling and I, I would have kicked in the bedroom door or worse. But, I had minor anger issues back when I was a kid. Just for example: I smashed out the front window, then kicked in the front door of my parents house. After that I was still angry, so I smashed the windshield and slit all four tires, of my siblings car.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To previous Anonymous: Just because you don't understand something... doesn't mean it doesn't exist :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlikely. Should have punched the sister's lights out just once and that would have been that. Otherwise the idea of tricking people could get you dead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoddess_Worship@Goddess_Worship
Hey! I am the writer of an ongoing series called, "The Day My Sister Tricked Me", which focuses on a poor guy who gets endlessly traumatized by his evil sister. The story engages with themes of forced feminization, sissyfication, femdom, findom, tease & denial, humiliation, ba...