All Comments on 'The Day My Sister Tricked Me Ch. 11-12'

by Goddess_Worship

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nutcase666nutcase666over 3 years ago

Sarah definitely needs to have the tables flipped on her definitely have her give his money back would love if Jessica or one of her other friends was transgender and became the brothers girlfriend anc he decides to dress as a girl for her and they both fuck sarah maybe let her become their slave

Goddess_WorshipGoddess_Worshipover 3 years agoAuthor

@nutcase666

Wow, that's a lot to consider. If poor bro ever gets his money back, he'll no doubt have to do something highly embarrassing in order to earn it. I can confirm Jessica is not transgender. I haven't considered including a legitimately transgender character in the story; I don't have a huge understanding nor personal experience on being transgender, so I don't want to misrepresent anyone or potentially insult a community just for the sake of erotica. But that doesn't necessarily mean he won't be dressing up as a girl for one of Sarah's friends anyway! Who knows?

Also, you must be very optimistic is you think he will get to fuck his sister. The poor guy is never going to get that lucky. Or is he? I will admit, Sarah and Jessica are more likely to do things together. But I am not confirming anything. Once more of Sarah's friends arrive though, things will really change up.

Thanks a lot for commenting, I hope you are enjoying the story so far

nutcase666nutcase666over 3 years ago

It would be good payback tho if not transgender maybe one of her femwle friends likes him dressed up they maybe strapons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wtf.lol.

The brother is retarded. That is the only possible explanation.

dressingSaradressingSaraover 3 years ago

Love the story, cant wait for more

Goddess_WorshipGoddess_Worshipover 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

And what would you do any different?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

The story-line remains interesting and provocative.

I went back to the beginning story, hoping to find clues to Sarah's motivation in some casual comment. The closest was a reference to him having teased her in the past. Not really a significant enough explanation. That lack of info makes it easier to assume the worst (of both her and him), yielding some of the name-calling of commenters.

If she is getting off on the power, she doesn't seem secure/comfortable in it. If she only wants his $$ then the shallowness will be disappointing. I'm hoping there's something like an incest vibe, or pleasure from turning him into a cross-dresser, and -once the guys get there- a sissy. It's a mystery.

I had the hardest time sticking with the story when he agreed to pay $500 for the shirt & short, especially when she said she'd be coming for the rest of it. At this rate, I have the expectation that he's going to lose it all; the money, his reputation, the concert/gig. I just hope we get to witness someone enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like this story, I understand the difference between the fantasy and the real life... that the story has to be more concentrated than real life. This story is inspiring for me in some ways, but it also reminds me of "old times", from time to time. Thank you... (Sorry to googletranslate :-)

chloe2chloe2over 2 years ago

Really loved the story! Do you have any plans to continue it?

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Fun story!!!!!! Will there be more.??????

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Petover 2 years ago

A brilliant series! Loved the manipulative nature of the relationship and would love to read more.

TheSlutInsideTheSlutInsidealmost 2 years ago

Great series. So hot. Loved the things she made him wear / do and how it made him feel

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When will you write more???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoddess_Worship@Goddess_Worship
Hey! I am the writer of an ongoing series called, "The Day My Sister Tricked Me", which focuses on a poor guy who gets endlessly traumatized by his evil sister. The story engages with themes of forced feminization, sissyfication, femdom, findom, tease & denial, humiliation, ba...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES