The Day of Revenge

Story Info
A young man gets revenge from his stepmother and stepsister.
4.4k words
4.06
9.2k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers

Andy's mother had abandoned him and his father when he was a child. Andy's father married another woman, and she had a daughter from a previous marriage.

A year after the marriage, Andy's father died in a car accident, and Andy was forced to live with his stepmother, Zelda and stepsister, Linda. They took advantage of Andy's good nature at every opportunity.

Andy just turned 18, and after several years of living with his stepmother and older stepsister, it was normal for Andy to be timid and even fearful of their rigid demands.

Linda was always mean to Andy, and Zelda always took her side. They assigned Andy most of the chores around the house, while they went shopping and did girl things together.

Zelda was a very tall woman, at 6 feet. She was 42 years old, very good-looking, and she knew it.

One night Andy was searching everywhere for his slippers. He was very tired and opened Linda's bedroom door by accident. She was on the phone, and naked on her bed.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room, you little shit!" yelled Linda.

Andy froze and stared at her in shock. Linda was 20 years old, 5 foot 8 inches tall, 120 pounds, with long dark brunette hair. She was very pretty and popular. It was the first time Andy saw a naked girl. Her tits were big with large bright pink nipples. Her pussy had a little triangle dark patch.

Linda jumped off the bed and shoved Andy hard out the door. He fell on his back in the hallway. She closed the door almost all the way and hid her nude body. Her face was red with anger and yelled, "Andy, don't you ever open my door again without knocking!" She slammed the door shut.

Andy was very small and skinny. He was only 5 foot 4 inches and weighed 115 pounds. He ran into his room and shut the door. Images of Linda's naked body were stuck in his mind. He knew that he was in trouble.

A few minutes later, Linda barged into Andy's room wearing her nightgown. She was still very mad. "Don't ever come in my room again!" she screamed.

Andy sat on his bed, terrified about what she might do next.

Zelda came in and said, "What is all the noise about?"

Linda said, "Andy sneaked into my room and spied on me while I was naked."

They both towered over Andy with angry faces.

Zelda said, "I think your little butt needs a spanking."

Linda grinned, and said, "Good idea...strip right now so I can get a good look at you before I smack your ass."

Andy was horrified. He didn't know what to say, and certainly did not want to be naked in front of them. Andy was very self-conscious about his small dick, and he didn't want anyone to see it, especially his stepmom and stepsister.

After a few moments of silence, Zelda said, "Do what your sister says. Take off your clothes."

Andy turned beet red, and thought he had no choice but to obey them. He was just wearing his PJ's, so he took off his top, threw it on the bed and stared at them.

"Go on," said Linda with a big grin.

Andy slowly pulled down his bottoms and covered his privates.

Linda said, "Give me those bottoms, and put your hands behind your back."

Andy's one-inch dick and tiny balls were exposed. They giggled and laughed.

Zelda said, "How cute! It's even smaller than I thought."

Linda just stared, pointed, and laughed. She grabbed his weenie with her two fingers and squeezed it.

"Andy, you have a little baby dick." Linda sat on his bed, and said, "Bend over my lap, and show me your little butt."

Andy bent over her bare legs, and his dick rubbed against her thighs as his ass got smacked.

Zelda sat down and said, "My turn."

Zelda slapped his ass until it was shiny red. The vibrations on Andy's dick against their warm flesh made him hard.

Zelda said, "Get up now, I feel your tiny boner."

Andy stood in front of them, with his little two-inch boner sticking straight up. Linda squeezed his hard-on and said, "You should not be enjoying this, you little shit."

Zelda said, "Rub your little weenie, and let's see what happens."

Linda shouted, "Wait!" She ran to her room and got her phone. "Okay, jerk-off and smile into the camera."

Andy was so humiliated and confused. He did not know what else to do, as these two amazon sized women gave him no choice. Andy rubbed his little dick until he came.

Linda recorded it on video, and said, "Now you can go to bed, but tomorrow, your ass is mine."

It was early Saturday morning, and Andy was afraid to leave his room. He got dressed and paced around. Then, Zelda opened his door, and said, "Andy, come out for breakfast. Your food is ready now."

Linda was at the table and smirked at Andy as he sat down. "Hope you learned a lesson last night. And don't think the lesson is over," snarled Linda.

Zelda put food on the table and sat down. She said, "Your little sneaky stunt last night lost your right to wear clothes in this house. You will do everything naked, until I say otherwise."

Andy looked at her in disbelief. "What! I can't have clothes on!" he cried.

"That is right. You can only wear clothes before you go to school. So, give me your clothes right now, and start your chores after you eat," Zelda said sternly.

"I can't! I won't!" screamed Andy.

"You will and take them off now, or your butt will get spanked hard!" yelled Zelda.

Linda turned her phone to Andy and started the video of him jerking-off. "This will be a 'show and tell' to your friends if you don't do as we say."

Andy took off all his clothes and handed them to Zelda.

Linda said, "Come closer, I want a good look at your tiny cock."

Andy got closer, and then Linda grabbed a bag of peanuts and put one next to his dick. "Look mom, his little weenie is the same size as this peanut shell!" They laughed and said more humiliating comments.

Linda flicked her finger on his dick and said, "I'm going to call you peanut from now on." After more giggles and cruel remarks, Zelda told him to wash the dishes and make the beds.

While Andy was at the sink, naked, Linda talked to her friends, and mentioned Julie's name. Linda knew Andy had a crush on Julie, and knew he was too shy to tell her. Linda's words tortured Andy, as all he thought about was other girls seeing his little dick.

Julie was 19 years old and graduated last year from Andy's high school. She was 5 foot 2 inches, had short blond hair, blue eyes, very pretty with a petite body. Andy liked her for years. He frequently stared at her, and she smiled back. Julie liked his light brown curly hair, brown eyes, and small round cute face.

However, things changed after Julie started at the same community college as Linda. Julie became very snooty, hung out with new friends, and ignored Andy as she walked home from school.

The next few days were the same routine. Linda kept squeezing his cock and balls every chance she got, and Zelda gave him orders. They patted his ass and humiliated Andy all the time.

One evening, Zelda yelled for Andy to come into her bedroom. She just came out of the shower and was wrapped in a towel. Zelda told him to sit on her bed, and then she stared at his tiny cock.

"Andy, you know that your dick is so small, you won't be able to satisfy a woman when you are ready. You need to learn some skills with your tongue."

Andy looked puzzled, and said, "What do you mean?"

"You must learn to lick pussy", Zelda said with an evil smile. She then took off her towel. It was the first time Andy saw her naked. Her boobs were very large, and her nipples covered half of her tits. She laid on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy was moist and clean shaven. Andy's little dick suddenly became rock hard.

Zelda pulled his head between her thighs. "Lick my pussy all over. In and out and up and down."

Andy started licking. He did not know what he was doing, but just licked all over as she said. Zelda started to moan. The more he licked, deeper in her pussy, the louder she moaned.

"Stick your tongue in deeper and lick faster!" Zelda screamed.

Andy licked and slurped her pussy. She put both hands on his head and pulled it further against her crotch. Her moans became more intense while she wrapped her legs around his back and screamed in ecstasy.

After a few moments of silence, she turned over, and said, "Take your little boner, and shove it hard in my ass."

Andy could not believe what she said, but he loved the view of her round firm ass in the air. She spread her cheeks, and yelled, "Fuck me in the ass now!"

Andy did not know what he was doing, but her asshole was right there, and his little dick was hard and aching. It slid right in.

Zelda yelped, and said, "Pump me harder!"

Andy pumped her ass as fast as he could and squeezed her huge tits. He kept pumping harder and faster, and his cock exploded in her ass. His dick was still rock hard, so he continued to thrust. A few minutes and many strokes later, Andy came again all over her ass.

Zelda turned over, laid on her back, and said, "That was your first lesson."

***

Andy always looked forward to school, so he could wear clothes and not be humiliated. He walked to school one morning and saw Julie across the street with Linda. They were both laughing and smiling. It was the first time Andy saw them together.

Later that day, he saw Julie with her new friends. Julie stared at him with a smirk on her face and wiggled her pinky finger. The two other girls, Colleen, and Janis laughed and wiggled their pinky fingers too. Andy turned red and ran home.

Andy knocked on Linda's door. She opened it and said, "What do you want, peanut?"

Andy described what occurred with Julie and her friends and demanded an explanation.

"Don't raise your voice at me, you little shit!" She then said, "You should be naked now, it's after school."

Andy was so mad, he said, "You ruined my life, you bitch!"

Just then, Zelda came by and scolded Andy. They stared down at him and told him to strip. Zelda looked very angry.

Andy withdrew and became silent. They yelled, "Strip!"

While Andy took off his clothes, Linda spoke on her phone. Andy knew something was up.

Andy was told to clean the kitchen. About 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang. Linda shouted out, "Go answer the door and let my friends inside."

Andy said, "What! Are you kidding me!"

Zelda jumped in and said, "You better do as you are told, and now."

This was Andy's worst nightmare. He had to show his tiny dick to Linda's friends.

Linda said, "Open the door nice and wide, and don't cover your little weenie. Bring them to my room." Linda then walked to her room and shut the door.

Zelda stared at him and yelled, "Go do it!"

Andy thought to himself to just get this over with. He walked to the door and opened it wide.

Julie, Colleen, and Janis stared at his tiny cock. "Oh my, Andy, your tiny cock is so cute," Julie teased.

Colleen was black and very beautiful. Janis was Chinese, petite, and very cute. All three girls had a nasty reputation.

Colleen and Janis just laughed and pointed at his tiny cock.

Andy quickly said, "Let me take you to Linda's room" and he turned around and walked fast. They whistled and whispered remarks about his tiny ass. Andy knocked on Linda's door, she opened it, and Linda had a big grin on her face. All four girls giggled and stared at Andy's one-inch pecker.

Linda played with his cock, and said "Do you like my brother's tiny weenie? I call him peanut. Do you want to feel?"

Julie smiled at Andy and squeezed his cock with her two fingers. Linda smiled, and said, "Come into my room," and Andy started to walk away.

Linda said "You too, little peanut. Go sit on my bed."

Andy had no choice. What a nightmare, he thought. Andy walked to her bed, and Linda slammed the door closed.

"Peanut, sit on the bed, and spread your legs nice and wide", demanded Linda.

Andy was spread eagle on her bed, and then Linda pulled down her pants and panties, and stuck her ass in Andy's face.

"Kiss my ass, peanut". Linda spread her cheeks, and Andy's little dick got hard. He turned even redder, when all of them pulled their pants down, and bared their asses.

Julie put her beautiful tight butt in Andy's face, and said, "Lick it."

Colleen and Janis had their asses in his face as well. For the next couple of hours, Andy kissed and licked their asses. They laughed at his two-inch dick as it turned bright red and was about to burst.

Linda said, "Beat your little weenie for us."

They just smiled and laughed as Andy jerked-off and came.

This was Andy's life...until he got revenge.

***

Over the next year, Andy worked out every day, drank a lot of muscle-building protein shakes, and gained 35 pounds. He grew five inches, and his dick tripled in size. Andy became much more confident.

The doctor explained to Zelda that his growth plates were dormant, and unexpectedly expanded. Also, large amounts of testosterone were generated. It was very unusual but happened on rare occasions at his age.

Andy had a revenge plan, and the day had finally arrived.

It was Saturday morning and he put a heavy dose of tranquilizer in their coffee. It worked perfectly; Zelda and Linda were knocked out at the breakfast table within ten minutes.

Andy carried each of them to Zelda's bed and then stripped them naked. They were side-by-side. Andy tied their middle wrists and ankles together. Their outer feet and hands were tied to the bed posts. Their legs were spread wide, and they were very secure to the bed and each other. An hour later they woke up and yelled at Andy to release them.

They were naked and Andy was dressed...a nice change after many months of humiliation.

Andy had a large pitcher of ice water and splashed some on their tits. They screamed as the ice-cold water stung their hard and pointy nipples.

Andy said, "Give me the codes to your phones."

They just cried and screamed.

Andy took an ice cube and rubbed it on Linda's cold nipples. He said again, "Give me the codes right now."

Linda cried out more, but she finally gave him her code.

Andy took a handful of ice and cupped Zelda's rock hard nipples. They protruded out, and he blew on them until she gave up her code as well.

Andy methodically deleted every picture and video of him on their phones and the backups.

"I like your nice little pussy, Linda. It looks very inviting," Andy said in a vengeful voice.

Linda screamed, "What are you doing, you shithead!"

Then Zelda pleaded, "The pictures are gone, so let us go right now!"

Andy looked at them sternly and said, "First, you will address me as Master Andy. You will do exactly as I say, or your tits and cunts will get more ice-water."

Andy pulled out two 10-inch dildos, and their eyes popped out.

Zelda screamed, "Andy, stop this now, and let us go!"

Andy turned to Zelda and said, "Call me Master Andy."

Andy said, "One of each of your arms will be released, and then you will fuck yourselves with the dildos."

Andy poured some baby oil over their pussies. He then rubbed the oil in their snatches and on the dildos.

Andy freed one arm each, and said, "Fuck yourselves with the dildos and smile for the video."

They slid the dildos in and out of their pussies, and Andy recorded the action.

Andy said, "The video came out great. I'll be sharing this with my friends."

Linda begged, "No, please, Master Andy, do not show that video to anyone!"

Andy smiled and said, "I will consider it. But first you are going to give me a blow job. I want you to suck my dick until I cum in your mouth. You will swallow everything."

Linda gave Andy an exhausted look, and said, "Yes Master Andy, I will do it".

Andy stripped and climbed on Linda. She licked and sucked Andy's cock like crazy. He told her to suck harder and faster, and she did. As Linda sucked his cock, she noticed how he grew over the past several months, and she liked the feel of his stiff cock in her mouth. A few minutes later, Andy exploded, and she swallowed all of it, while Zelda watched.

Andy copied all the videos and pictures to his computer and secured it. They knew he would blast them out to everyone if they did not obey.

Andy stared at them and said, "Zelda, you are going to take a shower with me, and Linda, I want you to shave your pussy, and wait for me in your room."

Andy untied them.

Zelda and Andy were in the shower, and he said, "Wash me good, because you are going to lick my asshole."

Zelda looked to the floor and said, "Okay Master Andy."

Zelda washed Andy's muscular shoulders and thighs, and then washed his ass. Zelda was turned-on by his tone body and firm ass. Her huge nipples returned to normal in the hot shower. Andy lathered her boobs, shaved pussy, and her nice round ass. Andy bent over and told her to lick his asshole.

Zelda bent down on her knees and darted her tongue in and out. She spread his cheeks and then fingered him. Andy's boner grew to a little over five inches, and she sucked him so hard he thought his nuts were coming off.

After a few minutes, Andy came in her mouth.

After the shower, Andy told her to go prepare some food. He told them that they must always be naked, or the videos would be sent to everyone they know.

Andy walked into Linda's room. She was in her bed, under a blanket.

Andy said, "Show me your pussy."

Linda threw off the blanket, and she spread her legs showing her shaved pussy. "Mother like daughter," Andy said with a large grin.

Andy's hard-on was ready for more action, and he relished the thought that he was in complete control.

"Spread your legs wider and play with yourself," Andy demanded.

Andy threw Linda the baby oil, and she rubbed some on her pussy, and then fingered herself. Andy shot another video.

A few moments later, Andy was shoving his boner in her pussy. It was the first time he fucked a pussy. Linda secretly enjoyed getting fucked by Andy. She tried to keep her moans to herself, but couldn't.

Andy stroked her hard and fast and came again and again. Andy was on top of the world, and his revenge was about to get even better.

***

Andy had a nice lunch while fully clothed, and they were both naked. "Remember, you will always be nude in the house."

They looked at him with animosity on the outside, but knew they deserved it on the inside.

Andy said, "There are some guests coming over tonight, so be prepared to entertain." They looked at each other with extreme anxiety, while Andy smiled.

***

At 6:45 pm, Andy instructed Linda and Zelda to spread baby oil all over their bodies, from their boobs to their toes. Five minutes later, they were all slicked-up and shiny.

At 7 pm, the doorbell rang. He told Linda to open the door and greet the guests with a smile. She was very nervous and shaking, but she slowly walked to the door and opened it.

Linda was shocked to see Russ and Kyle staring at her naked body. They were old boyfriends that she dumped within the past 6 months. Andy learned that Linda was a dick tease and only dated them for meals and entertainment.

Russ and Kyle did not know what to expect. Andy told them that Linda wanted to talk.

Andy came to the door and said, "Come on in and enjoy the view. Have a seat on the couch while Linda brings out some drinks."

They were in shock, and just stared at Linda's body.

Russ said, "Nice. Never saw this coming!"

Kyle stared directly at her glistening tits and said "You look great Linda. Love how you prepared yourself!"

Linda turned red as a tomato and ran into the kitchen. The men admired her shiny ass shake as she ran.

Russ and Kyle sat on the couch, and Andy said, "Just follow my lead" as he winked at them.

They nodded and smiled back.

Andy went to the kitchen, and Linda was steaming mad.

"How can you do this to me! Don't make me go through with this!"

Andy just looked her in the eyes and said, "You will, just like you tortured me. Now, get some drinks, give them to your guests, and do exactly as I say."

Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers
12