The Day of Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zelda was at the kitchen table, listening to everything while sulking. Andy turned to her and said, "Your guest will be here shortly. When the doorbell rings, bring him to your bedroom, and wait for me."

Andy walked out of the kitchen to Russ and Kyle. A minute later, Linda handed out the drinks. All eyes were on her.

Andy sat on the chair across from the couch. He looked at Linda and said, "Bend over my lap."

Russ and Kyle had a clear view of her nice ass. Andy spread her cheeks and started fingering her ass and pussy. They were getting very aroused.

Andy told Linda, "Stand up with your ass facing us, touch your toes and rub your pussy."

It was a great view, and their boners were showing through their pants.

Andy told Linda to go to her room and lay on the bed. Kyle and Russ had to bend over as they walked. They stripped and jumped on the bed. Linda was in the middle, and Russ and Kyle were kneeling on the bed with huge boners.

"Start sucking, and then do whatever they want," Andy said as he left her bedroom.

Linda stroked their cocks, one in each hand. After Andy left, Linda was getting into the threesome. Linda sucked Kyle's dick, and Russ was fucking her pussy from the rear. After they came, they reversed positions, and Linda's mouth and pussy was full once again.

***

Andy often went to the supermarket with Zelda and helped with the grocery shopping. Zelda always bought fresh meat and fish at the butcher counter. Pete was the butcher and was always there with a big smile for Zelda. He was a big burley man. About 50 years old, partially bald, a full beard with patches of gray, and always treated Zelda with kindness.

Pete was 6 foot 2 inches tall and weighed 250 pounds. He had a large belly and very long legs. He would always ask how she was and stared kindly at her with his inviting brown eyes. Zelda was always rude and short with him. She gave him orders and avoided eye contact. After a couple of years, Pete grew accustomed to her rudeness and just tolerated it.

Andy had several discussions with Pete over the past few weeks. Andy told him everything. Pete was disgusted and could not wait to play along with Andy's scheme.

***

After the doorbell rang, Zelda opened the front door and saw Pete at the doorstep with a big smile. Zelda was looking very sexy...her big tits were glistening with oil. Her pussy was bare and slick, and her nice round ass was shiny.

Zelda looked at Pete and said, "Oh my God."

Pete said, "Hey gorgeous, do I get to come in?"

Zelda could not believe that Pete was at her doorstep staring at her naked.

Zelda pulled herself together and said, "Come in and follow me."

Pete was all smiles as he watched Zelda's beautiful ass walk down the hallway.

Andy walked into her bedroom, as Zelda and Pete were awkwardly staring at each other.

Andy said, "Pete, so glad you are here. Isn't Zelda looking great!"

Pete said, "I couldn't have imagined better."

Zelda stood there naked and humiliated. Andy told her to lie on the bed and play with her pussy.

Pete took off his clothes, while staring at Zelda's long legs spread on the bed. His cock was massive. It was 10 inches long just like the black dildo.

Zelda just stared at his huge boner in a daze. Her pussy was getting moist.

Andy told Zelda, "Take care of this nice man. Do whatever he says but give him an amazing blow job first. See you later, lovebirds."

Pete sat on the edge of the bed, and Zelda kneeled on the floor. She stroked his huge cock while they looked into each other's eyes. Zelda did not say a word but began licking his long hard shaft. Pete moaned, and Zelda took his head in her hot mouth, and sucked hard. She deep throated his massive cock, while rubbing his huge balls. Pete moaned louder as he came in her mouth.

Pete was so turned-on, his boner was still like a flagpole. Zelda pushed his chest down and he laid flat on the bed. She mounted him and slid her wet slippery pussy over his cock. Zelda rode his hard-on fast and furious, and Pete rammed his boner further inside her. After several intense moments of fucking, they both climaxed with a scream.

While the bitches were busy getting fucked, Andy relaxed and watched a good movie. His days were looking much better.

12