All Comments on 'The Day Our Lives Started'

by briadams

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TNDRIVERTNDRIVERover 15 years ago
love it simple straight foward love affair

I love it to me it was a good read told a wonderful story, hope to see more. Thanks

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Nice story

I have found this old story and I was happy to read. Is a lovely one, with a tragedy end, but in hopeful love with the siblings.

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story needs a little more development, and, for God's sake, USE GRAMMAR CHECK! Know the difference between "your" [possessive pronoun] and "you're" [the contraction of (you + are)].

HornyJon61HornyJon61almost 3 years ago

A beautiful loving story. Please continue and go into more detail of what they do with each other.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and pretty well told. But as another Anonymous below says, learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're,' otherwise the grammar nazi fairy will get you! LOL. But most of all, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lovely story, it really drew me in and so nicely written, . . . . . , but!!! "Oh God. Your Gorgeous. Your Lovely. Your Fantastic!!!" As another grammar nazi, I have to ask, please learn the difference between "your," and "you're." "Your," is a pronoun, I think a possessive pronoun, your hat, your book, whereas. "you're," is a contraction of "you are," which is what you should have used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous