All Comments on 'The Day Scotty Saw Too Much'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 4 years ago
A Gem

I do get a charge and a kick out of bathroom scenes and I've written a few myself. Your description on page 2 of Scotty's observing Heather's peeing and defecating, as well as changing her sanitary napkin, was one of the best such scene portrayals I've encountered. I also recall when my mother showed me her sanitary belt, which fortunately was already in the past when I started having my period.

RetroFanRetroFanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment

Hi Leslie Jones - thanks for reading my story and your positive comments. I saw that you liked another of my stories - 'Tessa's Toilet Troubles' and if you enjoy fetish stories that have similar themes I have a few more like them - 'The Cop in the Bathroom Closet', 'Spying on a Spoiled Brat', 'Janelle & the Janitor' and 'Pretty Molly's Dirty Panties'. There's also these types of themes in 'Spoiled Princess Hates Camping', 'Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules', 'My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister', 'The Unsuitable Girlfriends', 'The PTA Queen Bee & the Teen Rebel', 'Perving on Natalie's Knickers' and 'Body Swap With Sister's Boyfriend'.

In stories I have written set in the past - the 1930s, the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s I have mentioned the female characters using belted sanitary napkins to manage their periods, mainly to firmly set the story in the past and show how different things were back then. And in more recent stories, I have had female characters using cloth menstrual pads which they then wash out.

I hope you enjoy my other works - RetroFan

garolopevigarolopevialmost 4 years ago
Any more ??

A sequel to this awesome tale ??

Well written ,pictured everything in my mind !

Your fan garolopezvi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous