The Day Scotty Saw Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This resolution didn't get off to a great start when a car pulled in. It was Heather's parents' car, and driving was Heather herself, David in the passenger seat. She must have given her younger brother a ride to work, she did this from time to time. I could see the brother and sister talking but not hear them of course.

Then Heather pulled out from her bag the packet of cigarettes she had promised her brother, and David's face filled with a brilliant smile and he threw his arms around his older sister, giving her a big hug. David, clearly over the moon to have his supply of cigarettes, then exited the car and heading into the diner, wearing the same paper hat and uniform that I was.

Given it was a nice sunny Saturday afternoon it was really busy, no time for slacking or goofing off, but still I could not concentrate due to the events of earlier in the day.

"Are you okay today Scotty, you seem a bit distracted?" said David, who was clearly himself craving a cigarette, but we were too busy for him to sneak away and sate his need for nicotine.

"Yes fine thanks, just thinking about a paper I need to write for school," I offered.

I couldn't tell him the truth. How could I have told him the truth that I had seen his big sister peeing, pooing and farting on the toilet while on her period, then perform various sex acts with my older brother? This was something I could never tell anyone about, not ever. Even if I lived to the year 2010, when we would probably be driving flying cars and had established colonies on Venus and Mars, I could never tell anyone about watching Heather using the toilet and changing her menstrual pad.

My distraction only got worse towards the early evening when Heather and Johnny came into the diner with some of their friends. The four couples were all going to the drive in to see a new film, apparently about UFOs and their alien pilots causing problems in a beach area full of teenagers and young adults for the summer, and wanted to eat before going to see their movie. They were now enjoying hamburgers, fries and milkshakes at a table not far from the counter. I watched my brother, green with envy as usual as he held Heather's hand, wishing I was the one going out with her to the drive in to see a movie.

But it was also hard to look at Heather the right way, given I had seen her in such a private and personal situation this morning. When Heather stood up, I looked at her skirt, knowing that it of course covered her pretty white cotton panties and her panties in turn covered a sanitary belt that held Heather's period pad in place between her legs. And when Heather went into the ladies room, I spent the full five minutes she was in the bathroom thinking about what she looked, sounded and smelled like while she was using the toilet.

It was no different the next day. It was of course a Sunday, and Sunday morning meant dressing up in our Sunday best clothes and a mandatory visit to church. I sat with Mom and Dad, my aunt and uncle and our cousins Marcie and Emily on one side, and adjacent to us sat Johnny and Heather, holding hands as usual, Heather's parents and younger brother sitting on their daughter's right-hand side. David looked like he was already craving a cigarette, and the hour long sermon had not even commenced yet.

Heather looked really fine in a pretty light blue dress, her hair ribbon matching the fabric on her dress exactly. One of the best things about her dress was that it accentuated her bottom. However, as I stole discrete glances at Heather's bottom covered by her dress and obviously her panties, I thought about how I had seen Heather's bare bottom for real less than 24 hours earlier, and was very, very glad to be sitting down when these memories refused to leave my mind's eye.

The Minister's long sermon today -- not that I minded it being long today, far from it, the longer the better, it gave me longer to deal with the problems of excess blood flowing to my groin -- centered around the tenth of the ten commandments -- coveting things belonging to a neighbor - and the sixth of the seven deadly sins, envy.

It seemed like the preacher was looking right at me, accessing my internal thoughts, as he spoke about the wrongs in coveting things that were not our own, and the sin of envy was one especially frowned upon by God. Did he know that I secretly coveted my brother's girlfriend, and that I was deeply envious of Johnny for dating the girl I had had a crush on since childhood? I hoped not, but at least he wasn't talking about how wrong it was to watch menstruating girls who were on the toilet. However, having a sermon about such a topic would at best be unrealistic.

The week that followed was more of the usual. Seeing Heather at school with her friends, in my classes, getting things from her locker, having lunch in the cafeteria, in most of my classes and feeling my heart swelling like it would burst. Then there were the more weird things set off by the extraordinary events on Saturday. In one history class, Heather had to ask for the lavatory pass to use the girls' room, and I spent the time she was out of the classroom thinking about how I wished I was in the girls' bathroom too; watching her with her dress hiked up and her panties down, seeing, hearing and smelling everything Heather was doing on the toilet.

I of course saw more of Heather when she came by our house to see Johnny. On Wednesday evening, she was sitting on our porch swing in her waitress uniform waiting for Johnny to finish his shift and we were chatting about how the school football and basketball teams were going this year. Then as soon as my handsome brother returned in his police uniform, it was like I had become invisible and Heather leaped up to hug and kiss Johnny, me retreating inside forlornly.

On Friday, Heather's girls' problems had obviously passed for another 28 days and she was back in gym class. Not that I minded, I was with the boys on the next oval doing gym class too, and the sight of pretty blonde Heather with her big teenage tits in the tight tee-shirt and wearing shorts that showed off her long legs and perfect bottom were wonderful sights to behold as she and the other girls ran around doing a variety of exercises.

After gym class, we had to pass by the girls' change rooms to get to the boys' locker rooms, and I could hear the showers running, knowing that Heather was one of the many girls under the showers, totally naked and her body covered in soap and water. It wasn't the first time I had had such fantasies, but now having seen most of the private parts of Heather's wonderful teenage body, I had to use less imagination to fantasize about what was going on in there.

That night I was at home deciding to get my math homework done early and not have to worry about it the rest of the weekend. Mom and Dad were out having dinner with friends from church, and in the living room where I had my textbook out in one of the chairs sat Heather, dressed in a long-sleeved blouse and blue jeans.

Unfortunately for me, Heather was not there to study or spend time with me, she was here waiting for Johnny as he changed out of his police uniform, then they were heading out for the evening to see friends. When Johnny had got home from work, he had been in one of his hyperactive moods where everything was funny, and as he noisily made his way downstairs, and was now wearing a shirt, jeans and boots.

Walking over to where I was sitting, Johnny looked at my calculus text book. "Math homework, Scotty? On a Friday night?" He sounded disbelieving.

"Yeah Johnny, I thought I'd get it done early," I said.

Johnny laughed. "I was wrong about you Scotty. You're not a square. You're squarer than a square, you're a cube." He collapsed in fits of laughter at his joke, sounding like a hyena.

"Johnny, that's enough, leave Scotty alone," called out Heather. "We'd better be heading out."

"Yeah, we'd better leave Scotty alone or he won't be able to have fun studying," said Johnny, still laughing.

"See you later, Scotty," said Heather. "Let me know how you go with question 9, I couldn't make any sense of it at all."

"I will Heather," I said. "Have a nice evening."

"Oh and Scotty, if there's a knock on the door be careful, it might be a homosexual come to get you," said Johnny, again convulsing in laughter.

"Johnny, stop teasing Scotty," Heather admonished as they left holding hands.

Johnny was still laughing. "Oh come on Heather, it's funny. Like the time he was swimming in the lake that summer when he was 10, and I told him there was an alligator right behind him. Never seen anyone swim that fast in my life. He could have made the 1948 Olympic team for London swimming that fast."

"Johnny, if you keep teasing Scotty then later on we won't be going to that place you like so much," said Heather.

"Okay baby, I'll be good," Johnny promised, as they went outside and the front door closed.

I glanced at the window as they walked to Johnny's car. Obviously they were all good now, kissing and being affectionate as Johnny opened the car door for Heather, closed it after her then went around to the other side, get into the driver's seat and drive away. I had no doubt of their destination this evening -- to lover's lane to park.

Trying to concentrate on my homework was hard, I felt a bit humiliated that Heather was the one who stood up for me, and I had as usual done nothing in response to my brother's teasing. No wonder Heather was going out with him not me. I would never get to go out with the girl I loved so much, but she would without any doubt become my sister-in-law in coming years, and the mother of my nieces or nephews when she and Johnny had kids. I imagined their wedding day, circa 1957, with me standing all alone feeling sad and jealous as I watched Heather and Johnny exchange their vows and seal their union with a kiss.

And there was nothing I could do about it. Heather simply did not see me the way I saw her, and that was the end of it. I would be a friend to her and nothing more, not now and not ever.

My mind soon turned to the other thing that was concerning me, and that was how I was still turned on by watching Heather on the toilet and managing her period, plus the associated sounds and smells. That was not normal, it was queer. Not homosexual queer obviously, despite my earlier concerns I had decided I was not a homosexual, they were sick men with twisted minds who targeted children for their own gratification, and I was not like that. I was queer peculiar, odd, strange. No wonder I didn't have a pretty girlfriend like Heather, or indeed any girlfriend. But I had no girlfriend even before the extraordinary events of last Saturday.

Despite thinking about my bathroom voyeurism of Heather in a way to reprimand myself, feel guilty and stop doing it, these memories had another effect on me, and there was only one solution for it, something I had been doing a lot of for the past week.

Leaving my homework, I went upstairs sporting a massive bulge in the front of my slacks to my bedroom. Unbuttoning my shirt so there would not be any stains that would be hard to explain if things went wrong, I unfastened my slacks and pulled down my underpants to free my erection.

Taking my small souvenir from my bedside draw -- Heather's single blonde pubic hair taken from the cover of her sanitary napkin -- I held it in my fingers admiring it, took some tissues with the other hand then lay back to enjoy myself. Soon I was back in the bathroom watching the menstruating Heather on the toilet with her legs open showing her pubic hair and her pussy, peeing, pooing and farting and using toilet paper to wipe her bottom, and changing her period pad.

I continued to jerk off, this time thinking about how I saw Heather's bare bottom when she had stood up to flush the toilet and her breasts from when Johnny and her were fooling around after she finished on the toilet. I reasoned while there was nothing I could do about my unrequited love for Heather, just as much there was nothing I could do about what I had seen in the bathroom last Saturday. I couldn't un-see it, I couldn't travel back in time to stop it from happening.

Heather knew nothing about it (and fortunately for the sake of my ass neither did Johnny) and what Heather didn't know couldn't hurt her. It wasn't like I had deliberately set out to do what I had done, it was a freak event. I might as well enjoy my memories that I would always keep locked away deep inside my own mind. And as my mind took me back to last Saturday, I was definitely enjoying myself as I masturbated over the memory of sniffing Heather's soiled sanitary pad ....

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.