The day shopping became fun

Story Info
A shopping trip with the wife takes a wild turn.
1.2k words
4.39
23k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was with my wife in Kingston. In Bentalls, the department store and we'd been there for somewhere between an hour and an eternity. Up to shoes. Down to handbags. Over to nightwear. Back up to dresses. Over to furnishings. And so on.

Lingerie was the only time I came alive even a little bit because I could fantasise about some of the more risqué items.

And then way down in casual wear I saw her. Short satin-look skirt, bare long, brown legs, high heels and a leather jacket. Long dark hair and "fuck me" make up. And she saw me too. It was only a moment but I knew. It didn't matter that she looked young enough to make me feel my age because she looked hot enough to make me feel young too! And she made me hard within seconds. I may still have had a little power left from dreaming about the suspender belts and thongs on another floor but with her I was a rock inside my pants. And once she knew she had caught my eye she put on a little show for me. Bending down to touch the stuff on the lower racks and shelves and turning so I could see just how long those legs were and the curve of that gorgeous ass locked tight inside that little skirt.

And then she glanced over her shoulder and saw me staring. I smiled and she smiled back. Again it was just for a moment but I knew. I wasn't so vain to kid myself. This was really happening. And I wasn't so horny to pretend either. The thing was, would I be daring enough to do anything about it. Or would I carry on shopping with my wife and end up going home frustrated and stroke off later to the memory of what might have been.

And then she did three things that sealed our fate as far as I was concerned. First she blew me a kiss. Soft and subtle and if you'd seen it you couldn't have been sure. But I knew. Then she pointed across the shop with a nod of her head and I looked and saw she was pointing to the sign for the rest rooms. And then she opened her legs and hitched her skirt another couple of inches. I saw the red G-string riding into the crack of her ass. And between her open legs I saw the unmistakable swell of the panties from the front. And that meant only one thing - full and heavy balls! And where there were balls there would be a cock! And she'd just called my bluff because now she knew I'd either walk away, confused and turned off. Or my own hard cock would swell to bursting point and I'd be following that sign to the rest rooms real soon.

I asked my wife if she thought we'd be much longer and she just sighed and said we could go in a minute. I told her I was happy to continue but if we were going to be a while, I needed to find the men's room. She pointed past the girl without even seeing her and told me they were across the floor and that she'd meet me back up at shoes if I could remember where that was! I said no problem and made my way towards the men's room. As I passed the girl, she gave me a few yards head start and then sexily walked after me.

I got to the lobby by some stairs where the rest rooms were laid out side by side -- men's and womens. And as she came round, the corner I moved across the lobby, opened the door to the disabled person's rest room and grabbed her by the arm and she skipped inside. I locked the door and pushed her up against the wall and we kissed. She grabbed my trousers and started to undo first my belt and then the trousers and slid her hand inside and her fingers danced down the head of my stiff cock. She brought her hand out and showed me my pre-cum on her fingertips.

"Seems you're very ready indeed!" she said. And then she licked each finger clean of my juice. I slid my trousers and underpants down to my knees and I turned her round and bent her so she was leaning on the rail by the side of the toilet that is there to support and lift a disabled person from their seat. I lifted her skirt and tucked the hem into the waistband to keep her exposed. Then I crouched behind her, pulled the thong string aside and pushed my face and my tongue into her and licked her ass deep. She moaned and bent her ass back against my face and reached one hand behind herself to hold my head hard against her so she could grind against me.

While I licked her I reached up between her legs and released her beautifully stiff cock from the pouch of the panties and I held it tight and stroked it. It felt wonderful in my hand and my own cock was about as hard as it had ever been. I could tell by touch alone that she was both longer and thicker than me but it was me that was going to be using my cock today, no matter who was biggest. I stood up and her hand went back to the rail to support herself better as she remained bent over for me and opened her legs a little wider.

I reached across to the basin and pushed three squirts of liquid soap from the dispenser onto my fingers and then stepping back to where she was bent, I massaged it into her hole and on the inner flesh of her cheeks and onto my throbbing cock. And then I stood hard against her, positioned my cock against her pussy hole and slid myself inside her in two perfect movements. She gasped and tried to pull away instinctively but I stopped inside her, held her waist tight and she stopped and stood still. And then she slowly slid back onto me and we started to fuck. About twenty or thirty seconds of long, slow, graceful strokes before it all became hard and fast and urgent. I reached around her and took hold of her cock and fucked her hard and stroked her even faster.

She bucked her hips and gasped a little girly noise and I felt warm cum flooding over my fingers as she released her cream and seconds later I shot my own hot seed inside her and she pushed hard against me as I grunted with each thrust and every spurt.

We lingered for about a minute as the afterglow of orgasm relaxed us and then we quickly got dressed and washed our hands. I left my cock covered in the juices of my cum, the liquid soap and her wetness and she left her cock and her ass dripping with two flavours of cum - mine and hers! I unlocked the door, stepped out and made sure the coast was clear and beckoned her out too. She kissed me on the cheek as she passed and held my hand. As she let go and left me I realised she'd left me a note in my hand. It said "Only the special ones get a note like this. M. xxx" That and a mobile phone number.

You can bet I will be finding ways to use that number before too long.