All Comments on 'The Day The Music Died'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jpb531jpb531over 10 years ago
Wow!

Brilliant, cynical and brutally honest. Loved it!

SAbitchSAbitchover 10 years ago
what up

You are one twisted motherfucker! Have I told you that lately? Lol brilliant though, didn't expect anything less. Well done

AnneChildOfUniverseAnneChildOfUniverseover 10 years ago
Good work...

Hmmm definately a story that needs to continue.. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:-0

Wooooooow! That was too good. More!! :-) *squeal*

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 10 years ago

Wow, how true is this story... Money talks, and it can get you out of ANYTHING... This was a well-written, brutally honest story, and keep on writing!

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 10 years ago
Will Heather ever find love?

Mate, you are truly a talented writer and with these last two stories about Heather you have set up a great ground work for a series about this heroin. I, for one, would love to see what adventures she comes accross as she moves through life. Wonderful story and thank you for sharing!

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Well written

A very well written, if completely cynical story. The only bright spot being the knowledge that much like Phil Spector, the rapacious executive in this story would eventually meet someone more savage about revenging the world on him than his lawyers could cope with.

I am astounded by the amount of sympathy for Heather though. I have none. Doing evil, even if you feel bad about it, is still doing evil. The character is repugnant through and through.

Still, a five star effort because of the excellence in the telling of the tale, no matter how despicable the protagonist may be.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Better and Better

I'm just loving this series!

And, Verbicide, I DO have sympathy for Heather.

Her dreams have been crushed by the System, and in defense she has bought into the System, but at great cost to her own self-respect and self-love.

As she herself says, she can't love until she learns to love herself, and right now she is filled with self-loathing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bleak

You're a damned good writer but what a sad, bleak, hideous world you've created with your Heather Franklin tales. It pains me to admit this world probably does exist and I'm only too pleased that most of we normal people are too small to be caught up in its net.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a treat!

It's a pleasure to finally read a story that's not riddled with errors of punctuation, grammar and spelling.

Very nice.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A wonderful story!

So yummy and so well written! Thank you!

AC_PandorraAC_Pandorraabout 7 years ago
Great.

It is such a nice painting of shuttered dreams. Wether you like the picture or not, is one thing. No reason to discuss about the artful skills of painting though. As usual a pleasure to read it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

Extraordinary

A real worthy second tale for the Master mind lawyer Heather …. The perverting criminals are the rich or the powerful ones, abusing the law until it fits perfectly, doesn’t matter how awful they act and rape or beating women is extremely perverted, its sickness

Fiona dont let the music die Please 🙏

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️ 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...