All Comments on 'The Day The Music Died!'

by LanceGoodthrust

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot

i disagree great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to the quibbling naysayers--just shut up

This is an excellent story of an 18 year old boy who does something that other boys only jerk off dreaming about--he sticks his big stiff cock up his own mother's cunt, blows his young balls up the same cunt he came out of, and fucks a baby where he was once a baby. As he so correctly says, "There is nothing in the world greater than returning to the place of your birth, and driving my cock home into my mother was no exception." And the boy keeps fucking babies up his mother's warm wet twat, and his aunt's twat as well. You've just got to admire this bold family fucker, his big fat cock, and his potent young balls. Way to go, pal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

My Aunt June came to the wake, what a hottie, small, petite, dressed in black, hose, my 20 year old cock was hard just looking at her. It was one of her brothers that passed, my uncle Tim. The usual, cups of coffee, cake, sandwiches, talk of good times, then the wine, spirits. She had a bit too much, so I offered to take her home. In the car she said you know you look a bit like Tim when he was young, so handsome, the girls would chase my brother. I caught him once, a girl on her knees, it made me horny watching him but I never did anything with him, I wished I had of. I put my hand on her knee, she didn't pull away. I took her inside into her flat, I didn't give her time to think, I just held her and said think of Tim. That was it, she was soon on all fours my cock moving in and out of her wet pussy when she said, I can still get pregnant, don't come in my pussy. I pulled back, she said I saw Tim put it into that girls bottom, I always wondered what that would feel like. I didn't need to be asked as I gently opened her pink rosette and was soon shooting deep into her rectum. It was a 20 year olds dream, I came to really like anal sex and soon discovered not all girls were as keen as my Aunt, so I kept going back to "take care" of my Aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NOTHING BUT RAPE!!!!

This is nothing but rape of unsuspecting women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous