The Day When My Life Changed

Story Info
Transgender in a wink of an eye.
1.1k words
3.85
11.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time was a Saturday morning at 10 when the sequence of bizarre life-changing incidents started. My sister Jane and I were facing each other across the table playing Gin Rummy. We had each set packs of cards on the table accumulating points in the race to 500.

The game had been in progress for some 15 minutes. I watched Jane rearranging the cards in her hand. She then drew one from the deck building a sequential pack_ 8 9 10 J of clubs.

"Out," she said setting her last remaining cards on the table.

With that, I began the mental process of counting the points in my hand to be subtracted.

A part of me always liked Jane in the cold shoulder short-sleeved floral top that she likes to wear. Somewhere deep down I could envision myself wearing it though that's not something I tell anyone.

Could Jane read my subconscious?

"You like this top on me, don't you."

"It is pretty."

"Uh huh," she said with a nod.

"You are so effeminate."

"No I'm not." I protested.

That being said, we began playing another hand. This time I dealt the cards.

At that instant as I looked at the cards in hand deciding how to play the hand I tried to ignore the bulges growing on my chest

That and other changes did not escape Jane's attention.

"Your hair is growing awfully rapidly."

Within a few seconds my chestnut brown hair touched my shoulders and was getting longer. I looked down at my hand on the table and saw it becoming smaller and my wrist thinner.

"Those bulges in your shirt make you effeminate."

"What's happening to me?"

Jane giggled. "Now you can wear this floral top that you like."

At that instant I left the game and headed to the restroom and the shock of my life. My dick had melted away leaving nothing for my hand to grab. The words 'Oh my god" screamed inside my head.

I never thought that one day I would have to pee sitting down but there I was sitting on the porcelain bowl.

A complete set of lady parts had formed leaving me flummoxed and speechless.

Having decided to look at my new body, I stripped naked. Within a minute while I was sitting in the porch my body had morphed into the "hourglass" shape reflected in the bathroom mirror.

The new measurements, 35 -24-36, came with other changes. My cheeks had become puffier. The skull had changed giving me a rounded forehead and less prominent brow ridge. My whole body had softened.

I closed the lid on the bowl and sat naked on the edge of the bathtub contemplating my navel. What am I going to wear? Boy clothes no longer fit. Maybe Jane has something for me.

After a few minutes I dashed nude into my sister's bedroom and opened the underwear draw.

Jane came inside her bedroom in time to see me in bikini panties and Mocha 24/7 Perfect Coverage bra.

"What would you like to wear?"

"A dress," I said.

"Take one from the closet."

I pushed aside a few garments then pulled out a Balsa tee dress.

"This one's pretty."

My sister watched me putting on that dress.

"You're one of us now Stevie."

"Yah, I guess I am," I replied resigning myself to a whole new lifestyle.

Alan Holmes had been a great friend since we met on the freshman baseball team ten years ago. We always hung out together after school and after games, sometimes with other guys. Aside from baseball we both enjoyed a swim at the nearby pond and long bicycle rides on the woodland trail.

"Will Alan know who I used to be?"

"I don't know. See what happens."

Alan's weekend regimen involves a late morning workout at the local Planet Fitness. He looks like he's accustomed to lifting weights.

Anyway Steven has a gym membership but his twin sister, as I came to regard myself, does not. How do I get a membership for Stevie without paying twice? Only he can cancel his but he no longer exists.

What the hell, it's cheap enough even if it's doubled. As always, my sister read my mind, or so it seemed.

"Go online and cancel the membership. They won't question it."

I came to the gym Sunday morning hoping to find my workout partner. Even if I did, would he recognize me?

I found him lying on the bench about to press 135 pounds and watched him execute 10 reps before leaving the bar on the rack.

"Alan Holmes, long time no see," I said cheerfully.

He sat up and turned his head giving me his attention.

"I didn't know Steven had a twin sister."

How do I answer that? I can't tell him I morphed. He'd never believe it. Hormone replacement can take several months, possibly years, to get this body.

May as well go with the truth, I thought. "I was playing Gi Rummy with Jane. Suddenly this happened yesterday morning."

He asked, "suddenly what happened?"

"Some kind of a spell swapped my body for this."

"It happens when a guy shoots up estrogen into his veins."

I can't argue with that. Besides, his remark took a great weight off my shoulder.

We chatted for a couple of minutes then he resumed his workout. Meanwhile I developed a new workout.

I was headed out to my car when Alan came along side me.

He asked, "what are you doing this evening."

I had a hunch where he was going with this but I gave him a questioning glance.

"I thought we could go out for a pizza for old time sake."

"Sounds good to me," I said barely concealing my excitement.

"Jane guess what happened."

She knew immediately what happened at the gym.

"How did things go with Alan?"

"He's taking me out for pizza tonight."

"You got a date."

"At that pizza place we like," I said.

"I was hoping that he'd know who you were."

He does," I said cheerfully. "He thought I'm taking hormone but I'll take that."

Alan linked my arm with his arm as we walked away from the pizza shop.

"Where to next," he asked.

"You know me better than to ask that."

"Do I," Alan asked.

"Hon my body may have changed but I'm still the same person. I still like baseball."

"We'll go to the stadium."

Tickets to the Triple A game were always available so we headed to the stadium.

What happened next was entirely unexpected. My eyes locked onto a blond wearing black cropped squareneck and matching slim fit pants. Her ass was spectacular. I wanted to catch a glimpse of her boobs.

On a deep level I knew that I'm lesbian but I couldn't say it. Some day in the future I would have to tell Alan that I'd rather have his sister Alicia, a butch lesbian.