The Dazzling Lady's Harem - Dalton

Story Info
Dazzling Lady deals with unexpected perils and peers.
7.9k words
4.5
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

Dalton Avery's appearance at one of his own hotels wasn't a rare occurrence, but it was rare for him to come in the main entrance, capturing the attention of all the staff on-sight. Not making a show of it like his daughters, he strode through in a navy blue business suit, an assistant on-hand on her phone conducting his business, and nods and smiles to extend to his employees. The women on the staff especially appreciated a glance and smile from his direction, with him being a former playboy that aged extremely well, with salt and pepper hair, a baseball player's physique, and handsome features that netted him his own small harem on occasion. The manager walked through the lobby to meet him and keep up with Dalton's pace as they went over his itinerary.

"Is everything prepared for the emergency meeting?" He asked calmly.

"Everything you requested is already set and ready," the manager happily relayed.

"And my suite?"

"That's also ready for you," or ready in a sense that some contractors finished their work for something special to happen after the meeting.

"Excellent work," Dalton complimented, something he rarely gave the hotel manager. Few knew that despite the laissez-faire front he could put up, he could also have his Howard Hughes moments of paranoia that made him a difficult employer, whether the source of it be annoyingly-public messes caused by Danielle and Deidre, or another hotel chain looking to dethrone the Avery name and standing. The manager didn't dare question his high spirits, but rather soaked them up while he was still there.

"Oh, and before I forget, there's going to be having a few...internal inspectors roaming the hotel," he absently recalled. "Be sure not to interfere with their duties."

"Of course," the manager agreed, a slight tinge of fear hidden behind professional poise as he didn't know what the hell an "internal inspector" was supposed to be. If this was the catch to catching his boss at a good time though, he'd take it. Peeling off from Dalton's walking path, the manager allowed his assistant to step up and hand his cellphone, the ringing in his ear lasting only for a few seconds before someone picked up.

***

"Hello Dad," Deidre almost answered her cell in her trademark tone of contempt when it came to speaking with her family, though she always employed a lighter touch when it came to her father. There was more of a ghost of it in her tone, spoken from a light-headed disposition. "Is it time already for the parolee check-up?" she half-joked, fighting the urge to yawn reactively.

"Hello to you too, Deidre. It is quite convenient that the 'parolee checks' as you call them should coincide with board meetings I would like you to attend yet again, like the one I'd like you to attend today. Would that be a possibility for once?"

There was an audible pause, followed by a long sigh on Deidre's end, telling her father she was already in the middle of a meeting she considered important herself. Dalton assumed she was at a spa, maybe even one in the hotel; she arguably was, sitting on a plush couch, vacantly staring at nothing, eyes occasionally rolling back as Dazzling's fingers stroked the back of her neck playfully, giving her pleasurable incentive to respond as commanded. Soon Deidre would be more than happy to behave however the hypnotist wanted independently, but after all it took to bring her down, and with another subject soon to be on her hook, she kept her influence hands-on.

"I think that's possible," Deidre spoke, stretching luxuriously to aid in the ruse while her Mistress smiled. "I think so too, for you Deidre," she quietly cooed in Dalton's daughter's free ear. It was tough to keep the sounds she wanted to make from a full-body shiver to herself, but she obeyed, which caused more tremors she had to suppress.

"When it is?" Deidre inquired.

"In about an hour," Dalton informed her, his own tone lightening at the sound of his youngest accepting an invitation to participate in the family business for once. "If your sister happens to come as well, I assume that won't be an issue, will it?"

"If I can play good daughter for an hour, I suppose I can play good sister while I'm at it," Deidre's honest feelings bled through the trance assertively, just before a shimmering amethyst pendant appeared from above, asserting to her with gleaming facets she followed as it lowered to eye level, twisting to show the facets as slowly as it rose back to eye level, stealing away all the emotional assertion Deidre just levied into the phone.

"I'm very happy to hear that for once, Deidre."

"I do like to make you happy on occasion," her tone lightened again, hanging on the edge of bliss.

"Then I'll see you in an hour at the central hotel."

"I'll be there. See you soon, Dad."

As she ended the call, Deidre let her neck muscles finally loosen as her head craned back to rest in the cushions and get a better view of the amethyst. A playful giggle preceded her neck being brought back to the upright position.

"Good girl, Deidre, but you don't get to sleep just yet." Eyes fixed on the amethyst, it barely registered to her how her own hand was being risen to grip the jewel's chain, until she found felt the strength to move it in her own hands, and bring it closer to her face, just above eye level as she wanted.

"Yes, just like that. Find every colorful flash of light like a soft command I give, or a sensual touch that rewards your obedience, because obedience feels so damn good, doesn't it?"

"Oh yes, Mistress."

"Excellent, than it will feel perpetually good to say this phrase, over and over until it rings in your head, and guides you for the rest of your day, or days if you're lucky..." Dazzling added wickedly before important words became echoed and totally absorbed.

"A Dazzling Lady has me swayed,

A Dazzling Lady must be obeyed."

"A Dazzling Lady has me swayed,

A Dazzling Lady must be obeyed."

"A Dazzling Lady has me swayed,

A Dazzling Lady must be obeyed."

The remaining slaves except for Gerald were set next to or near Deidre, hearing the mantra that became the only thought they needed, encouraged to join in and start a soft chorus permeating the office. Even Ursula felt a little bit of it while focusing on the next part of Dazzling's plan.

"So is the next step to wait for daddy dearest while dreary daughter is priming herself for specific suggestions?" Ursula asked.

"Were it not for the little elevator kerfuffle, yes. But now I'm thinking a few more steps are necessary," Dazzling responded in a considerate tone.

"'Kerfuffle?' I call that ingenious how you trapped her there and got her back like you did."

"Fun as that was, having elevator control from an office rather than basement maintenance or some other mechanical place has me a bit curious. Something like that smacks of paranoia at best to me, and I doubt that's as far as someone so concerned would've gone. If someone's willing to go that far, what other measures have been installed to try to stop intruders, or threaten workers?"

"How can we be intruders if we're invited in?" Ursula nearly trilled in her accented voice, catching Gerald's attention with a lone finger dancing before his eyes.

"Also true, but I think now is a good time to get a much more informed lay of the land, while we still can."

"That is a good point," Ursula admitted.

"Of course it is, dear apprentice," Dazzling claimed haughtily before laughing. "And since you agree, what do you think the next step should be?"

Ursula's finger never stopped leading the hapless Gerald in every direction it wanted, but it confused him deeply as several other fingers joined in to create a dizzying pattern, paving the way for suggestions to easily slip in.

"It's so easy to follow now, Gerald. The easiest thing in the world to do. The only thing in the world to do. It doesn't matter how many fingers you follow; you just follow. It doesn't matter how many words you hear to obey; you just obey. And as my fingers bring you down deeper..." fluttering fingers floated downwards, drawing his eyelids down, until the rose abruptly to snap in his face, drawing eyes up and his eyelids shut.

"...my words bring you even deeper down," she smiled at his ear. "As you tell me where the main security room is in this hotel..."

***

A suited man named Breslin walked along the hotel corridors, trying to look like a man casually searching for the right room instead of like the secret service. The ruse made little sense to him; there were more effective ways to blend in or hide necessary equipment like earpieces, but the client wanted things done a certain way, and unfortunately his employers acceded to almost every demand. He would've considered breaking those rules if he wasn't assured of the threat they were monitoring, whoever they were supposed to be, weren't classified as non-lethal; that aspect piqued everyone's curiosity. And the rumor going around that what they were really after was some 'crafty hypnotists,' was of course laughably-absurd. Breslin was sure that had his employer known that was their target, easy money or no, they wouldn't have taken the job.

He laughed to himself about it for what seemed like circling the corridor for the hundredth time. Before he could text to their central security that nothing was going on yet again, he nearly ran into a panicked-looking member of the concierge, almost running around the corner.

"H-hey, sorry. Are you one of those..." she said breathlessly.

Breslin took a deep, annoyed breath, almost ready to pull his taser out and shoot a staff member by accident; oddly enough, they were allowed to have taser guns on this job instead of real firearms. The woman's name tag read "Sharon," and he waited for Sharon to catch her breath and say what had trouble leaving her mouth.

"Y-you gotta see this. Somebody....somebody's doing something...like uncontrollable...."

She ran back in the direction she came from, and Breslin followed to a room that had been closed in his last few rotations. Sharon and Breslin entered it, and Sharon revealed a woman sitting next to the bed on the floor, stripped down to panties and stockings, bra laying nearby as she stroked her breasts in one hand and pushed the material of her panties aside to stroke her folds. Her head was lolled against the bed, moaning something over and over.

"The fuck is she doing?" Breslin replied incredulously.

"Whatever it is, it's like she's dreaming and won't wake up from...whatever the hell this is," Sharon uttered, confused.

Breslin caught himself starting many seconds longer than he meant to. The hottest porn he could remember didn't hold a candle to this, as there was something genuine and driven about the lewd woman's performance that actors couldn't fake. He could barely make out the breathless words, only picking out individual words that sounded like "dazzle," "sway," and "obeyed."

"How do we even call for this?" Sharon asked, looking around.

"Maybe a hypnotist," he muttered under his breath, texting central to report at least that wasn't boring.

"Speak of the hypnotist, and she shall appear." Breslin didn't have time to turn in reaction to the phrase, a hand with fluttering fingers appeared out of nowhere in front of his face, speaking quickly about following the movement of fingers, connecting them to the erotic stroking the real Sharon on the floor was doing with her own fingers. The hypnotist was lucky one of the first hotel staff members she could find was about her size, borrowing her clothes, glasses, and mind for the perfect subterfuge. Too dazed and spontaneously aroused to act appropriately, Breslin let the act continue to drag him down until a loud snap shut him down.

Dazzling gently guided Breslin to fall back onto the bed, letting his tired mind rest, giving incentive to stay rested with hot words that freed his animal side, freeing a straining arousal fueled by the everything going on around him, especially the sounds of the two women. The one with the more dazzling voice encouraged him to indulge and stroke himself, gradually, and slowly increasing speed until he was primed to release. But like Sharon, he could only edge until commanded otherwise, and edging would aid in driving his surrender deeper into his mind.

"And now that you're in a better disposition for questions, indulge me while you indulge yourself. What's your name?"

"B-B-Breslin..."

"Breslin, a strong name, for a strong erection. Keep stroking, and keep answering my questions; both will increase your pleasure."

"Okay..."

"Why were you walking the halls like you were, Breslin?"

"Patroooo-ugh...."

"Answer me clearly Breslin, you need that pleasure."

"Patrolling!"

"Why are you patrolling? Are you waiting for someone?"

"Yes..."

"...you mentioned a hypnotist. Are you waiting for a hypnotist?"

"Yes...mmmmmmmmm...."

"Who hired you? Who's your boss or client?"

"....."

"Don't stop now, Breslin. That hot breath next to your ear, you'll feel it on the tip of your dick too when you give me the answer I want. But the longer you take to answer, the slower that hand gets, the less pleasure you feel..."

Extremely uninterested in any reduction of pleasure, he blurted out Dalton Avery's name, partly due to the hot breath on his cock, suggestive of an implied blowjob Dazzling didn't contradict yet.

Breslin's panting matched Sharon's desperate moans, making Dazzling giggle she let her hot suggestions permeate in more places than one.

"Almost right, Breslin. You'll get exactly what you want, exactly what you're aching for right now if you tell me who your real boss is."

It took some time for him to get it right, but he nearly screamed the right answer "A Dazzling Lady is my boss!"

He got his wish in the phantom blowjob finally. Dazzling would've gone further with making him orgasm to seal more control, but she didn't want to risk staining the appearance of her new asset; Breslin found out he loved edging more than he loved orgasming at that moment, a never-ending pleasure he could sustain by obeying his hypnotic boss.

***

Chesterton, the agent in with the closest patrol route to Breslin's, got the text saying he found something. Wondering if his comrade was just dicking around, looking to fight the dullness of this absurd assignment in his own way, he casually made his way to the room number given.

Entering, he found Breslin, a hotel staff member named "Sharon," and a woman in the bedroom softly masturbating and whispering something softly over and over again. Chesterton's look was as incredulous as the others who'd found the hypnotized woman. The light perspiration on Breslin's face was telling of how he found it, and it wasn't as it didn't begin to have an effect on him either. "Sharon" had already explained to Breslin how she got tricked into entering one of the other rooms on this floor, and almost reduced to another mindless masturbator herself, but she resisted just in-time, and even got a hold of a pendant she used.

Looking at the woman on the floor, and the bewildered-looking "Sharon," the newest agent tried to process everything presented to him. He asked about where the hypnotist fled, but "Sharon" was no help, and Breslin said he sent a text to central to be on the look out. Once the question of what the hypnotist exactly did was finally asked, an inward smile followed raising the amethyst up to mimic her experience.

"It was the weirdest thing, she just held up this crystal like this, letting it twist and swing a little, talking about how it was so fascinating, why it was so fascinating, as I couldn't see the fascination for myself when she put it in the light to it flashed in my eyes."

Chesterton imagined the scenario perfectly as he stood exactly in "Sharon's" position, watching shiny shades of purple turn white hot with every flash.

"I almost laughed at it all, the way she was trying to obviously hypnotize me, using that sublime voice, using those pretty flashes."

The sensation to chuckle was shared, but never fully formed in the agent as the purples and whites slackened muscles that would've laughed as she wanted to.

"I wanted to laugh, but I got a lot more joy out of just watching, and listening. It was like the crystal was magical, or her voice was magical, or the words were perfectly arranged in a spell-casting way. With every word, flash, and second passed, everything got easier, cause there was nothing to do. No stressful job, no need to remember why I was there, just lucky enough to be watching, and listening. I don't even know how I didn't fall into hypnosis. I think...I think I just did...fall...into...hypnosis..."

History seemed to repeat itself as Chesterton fully embodied the role of hypnotized subject for the mesmerist and her amethyst pendant. Breslin stood behind the newest subject, ready to restrain him if need be, but the second agent went under easier than the first.

"Whoever hired you guys ought to consider a refund," Dazzling smirked after snapping him to sleep.

After a few more minutes of conditioning both men seated on the bed, she reasoned two was enough to get to the center of this security issue.

***

Inside the 4th floor security center, Casser, the head of the "interned" security force slowly monitored everything going on. Like his men, he agreed that this was a dull job compared to the typical bodyguard detailing they were used to. The money and the prestige seemed hardly worth it, but contractually the job was almost over, and all he had to do was fight the urge to yawn, lest his subordinate in the room and others get the idea it was okay to slack off.

The only thing impressive about the job so far was being in a second security room as opposed to the typical ground floor one. A second was setup on the same floor that execs could have their board meetings. A genius idea for some business, but Casser wondered what was it about hotels that needed such safeguarding.

Unexpectedly, the door to the center opened, his men Breslin and Chesterton casually walked in as if to report something. Keen eyes immediately noticed the hotel employee behind them, and how she locked the door once everyone was in. Before his instincts could kick in to react professionally, his chest was suddenly surging with electricity as his men fired their tasters at him and the other man present.

Dazzling stepped between the converted agents, patting their shoulders appreciatively as they put enough current through their bodies to safely immobilize them. Smiling, she knelt next to Casser when the tasering was finished.

"Shocking development, I know," she joked at the leader twitching from over-stimulation on the floor. "But hypnotic suggestions seem much more valuable than what you're paying them. But if you help out with explaining the situation, you might get some of both. What do you say?"

"Ffffuucckk youuuu," he managed.

"Original, and fixable. You'll see what I mean soon enough," Dazzling said before having Breslin put him in a choke-hold mild enough to render them unconscious for conversion later.

"So gentleman, what can you tell me about what's going on from here?" Dazzling asked her new subordinates.

Convinced that they'd been freed from the real hypnotist's clutches and subdued impostors, Breslin and Chesterton checked the feed for a status report of wherever other team members were, and for anything notably suspicious on the monitors. There were sensations behind their clear eyes, wanting to be glassy and fixated on nothing but their dazzling boss, but they stayed aware as possible; more than anything, it just felt good to obey given orders, as if obeying them could be payment enough.

"Boss," Breslin got Dazzling's attention. He picked out several floors that had more hired goons running around, especially the executive floors. It was Chesterton that noted one of the private suites, in what looked like Danielle and her entourage entering it. Dazzling smirked at the observation, noting all the beautiful possibilities with each following member that looked stunning and blemishless, even from camera footage. Lingering stares turned into lewd fantasies. Knowing these fantasies could be coming true, Dazzling made a call from her cell phone.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers